Job description: – Receiving recruitment needs of departments in the Company, making recruitment plans. Coordinate and organize the implementation of those plans. – Prepare internal recruitment notices and job posting content on recruitment channels, and post recruitment. – Analyze profile, screen / pre-select / select a candidate list after the interview, perform a reference test. [...]
1. Position: IN – HOUSE LINGUIST
2. Industry/ Profession: Translation, Interpretation, Localization
3. Job Type: Full-time
4. Working Location: Hanoi
5. Starting Salary: Negotiate
- Global Career at Language Services company
- Join our team with business culture: “Tomato Media – The second home: “Become the key personnel for the start-up of Tomato business with ambitious aim”.
- Learn and improve professional translation skills & other skills by international standard.
- Have high promotion ability when the company is planning for strong development in international market.
- University degree or higher in English.
- Proficiency in office computer. Prior to using CAT tools (Trados, Wordfast …)
- Careful, meticulous, willing to learn, good teamwork skill
- Translate documents from English into Vietnamese and vice versa
- Receive translation requests from Project Department
- Be responsible for the accuracy of translation
- Get access to and use the world’s leading translation software: Trados 2011
9. How to apply:
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, send your CV, salary requirements and availability details to: email@example.com
Contact: 0938 596 333 ( Tomato Media )