With the rapid market expansion of enterprises, Information Technology is an important factor that cannot be ignored. Most businesses are focusing on their business strategy for globalization in order to get closer to the international playing field. In the process, companies cannot avoid language barriers. And in order to make this process a smooth one, using the IT Document Translation and Translation services is essential. The key is how to find a reputable, reliable Language Service Provider that can help businesses overcome this language barrier.
What does Information Technology Document Translation require?
Information Technology is not an uncommon field. However, due to its wide spectrum of knowledge and high expertise, this document format is still considered to be difficult to translate. Therefore, to ensure the accuracy of the translation, you need to find a translator with experience and expertise in this area.
Technology is an industry that grows and changes every day. Translators need to update the latest information and terminology to catch up on trends.
Translation needs to ensure timeliness. The Translation Term should be optimized to ensure subsequent client-side transactions.
Translation Costs should be calculated in accordance with the budget, needs of Client and Language Service Provider; at the same time still ensure the Quality of the translation.
Tomato Media meets all the needs of technology document translation of customers:
Types of documents specialized in Information Technology Tomato Media received translation:
|Telecommunications and telecommunications equipment
Information technology (software / hardware)
Tomato Media is the first choice for your Information Technology Translation and Translation needs. Why?
- Providing Translation and Interpretation services for more than 21,211 Top Fortune 500 customers and businesses:
- More than 5 years of experience in providing Translation and Translation services in Information Technology industry.
- Successful implementation of more than 30,297 language projects.
2. Human resources
- The network of more than 3,876 global translators (in-house, CTV) is carefully and carefully selected and screened.
- 100% Translating, Interpreting quality standards: Foreign Language Certificate, 3-10 years of experience in IT translation, fast, accurate translation, standard local language text, knowledge Good specialization, ensure timely delivery of documents.
- The Project Quality Management team is well-trained, experienced and has a high level of expertise.
- Always available staff, back-up interpreters, 0% of the risk in case the main personnel or customers have a change compared to the expected plan.
- Official member of ATA (American Translation Organization), ELIA (European Translation Association), AATI (Asian Translation Association).
- Meet ISO International Quality Standard 9001 – 2015 provided by BSI, with strict 3-step quality management process by TEP (Translation – Editing – Proofreading) for Translation Services.
- Translation speed is up to 20,000 words / day, meeting the needs of multilingual and multi-disciplinary translation, documents with difficult terms with accuracy up to 99%.
- Fast, continuous and thoughtful process: 24/7/365 consultation; Quick quotation, after 15-20 minutes; Transactions take place, notarize and issue invoices as required; Interpreters are available upon request; Unlimited Number, Time & Location of Interpreters;…
- Free trial translation, directly check the quality of translators and interpreters.
- Information is 100% confidential, signed NDA confidentiality contract with all customers.
- Modern equipment for Translation, Translation: Trados, Translation Memory, Cabin, Micro, …
- Save up to 50% on the next translation costs thanks to Trados & Translation Memory technology.
- Many payment packages are diverse and flexible, depending on the budget and the needs of the customer.