Accurate, top-quality Japanese medical interpreting services in Vietnam
📗 ISO 9001:2015 certificate achieved
📗 Interpreting services in over 50 languages
📗 Commitment to the deadline
📗 Complete information confidentiality
📗 Interpreting services in over 50 languages
The important role of Japanese interpreters in the medical industry
Interpreting is simply the translation of sentences, words, paragraphs, etc. from one language to another to help people easily grasp and understand the speaker’s meaning. Japanese medical interpreters act as a bridge between doctors and patients, between doctors and doctors, or between anyone who needs to communicate in the medical field.
Japanese medical interpreters are required to have extensive experience and a high level of expertise, with a certificate of eligibility for medical interpreters. Moreover, they must possess a deep understanding of the medical industry as well as Japanese terminology to be able to translate correctly. At the same time, interpreters must have professional ethics to be able to communicate effectively and convey the content perfectly.
At Tomato Media, we provide a team of Japanese medical interpreters with all the necessary criteria to deliver perfect translations.
Japanese medical interpreting service at Tomato Media – High quality – Prestige #1
Coming to Tomato Media, you can be assured of the quality of Japanese medical interpreting services. With the motto “All for customers”, Tomato Media is confident to bring customers high-quality service experiences and accurate translations.
Tomato Media provides Japanese medical interpreting services in various forms
Tomato Media’s popular forms of Japanese medical interpreting include:
- Consecutive interpreting
- Accompanying interpreting
- Simultaneous interpreting
- Japanese remote interpreting, online interpreting
- Japanese whisper interpreting
Japanese medical interpreters take on the role of a bridge between doctors – patients, doctors – doctors, etc. Particularly, the frequently translated content includes:
- Interpreting symptoms, medical history, the reason for visit, and the patient’s requests for the doctor
- Interpreting examination instructions, registration procedures, advice of doctors, medical staff for patients
- Direct interpreting in diagnostic, treatment, emergency, and surgery sessions, etc.
Interpreters are also responsible for interpreting academic discussions between doctors – doctors. The frequently translated content often includes:
- Interpreting of medical reports in meetings
- Interpreting for meetings in hospitals, medical events, meetings about science and technology in the medical industry, etc.
Japanese interpreters at Tomato Media with guaranteed extensive expertise and a sense of responsibility
A Japanese medical interpreter at Tomato Media fully meets the criteria of skills and expertise to be able to bring customers the best quality experience.
- Proficient in Japanese with Japanese language proficiency certificates (JLPT, EJU, Senmon degree related to medicine, nursing, etc.)
- Have a certain understanding of the medical industry and certification in medical interpreting activities
- Can use Vietnamese and the target language flexibly to accurately interpret the content
- Have good soft skills to respond to special situations. For example, when customers are stressed and panic which makes it difficult for them to fully express what they want to say, Tomato’s interpreters are completely capable of alleviating the stress of customers for more effective communication.
- Tomato Media’s interpreters always maintain a gentle manner during the interpreting process.
- Have an understanding of Japanese culture and customs
Tomato Media provides online medical interpreting services – Break down geographical barriers
Besides offline interpreting services, Tomato Media provides the online Japanese medical interpreting service with the same quality as offline interpreting. If you face obstacles due to geographical distance or other factors (movement restrictions due to Covid, urgent interpreting requests, etc.), online interpreting is the most suitable service type for you.
Online Japanese medical interpreting is a method to help break down geographical barriers. Moreover, online interpreting also ensures the same quality as the traditional interpreting. Compared to face-to-face Japanese medical interpreting, the online interpreting cost will be lower.
Tomato Media owns a team of professional medical interpreters with extensive experience in the profession. We will do our best to support you, so let’s register Tomato Media’s Japanese medical interpreting service today via hotline 0938 596 333.
Tomato provides Japanese medical interpreting services in 50+ languages
Tomato Media is proud to be a reputable and quality translation service provider with more than 100 in-house employees and 3000 collaborators from all over the world. Tomato Media’s Japanese medical interpreters can translate into 50 different languages:
The professional and optimal Japanese medical interpreter selection process
Tomato Media’s Japanese medical interpreting process has achieved ISO 9001:2015 quality standards. Each stage of our process is optimized for smooth, fast and efficient cross-departmental operations, which ensure the best service experience for customers. Tomato Media’s selection process for Japanese medical interpreters is as follows:
Why should you choose medical interpreting services at Tomato Media?
Japanese medical interpreting is one of the highly appreciated services at Tomato Media and we confidently bring our customers an experience that matches your expectations with the following outstanding advantages:
- Highly qualified interpreters
- Information confidentiality
- 24/7 support
- Commitment to deadline
- Reasonable public pricing
- Win the trust of more than 2500 customers
- Translation into 50 different languages
- Constant quality improvement
1000++ customers trust Japanese medical interpreting services at Tomato Media
Tomato Media’s Japanese medical interpreting service has confirmed its professionalism and optimization by winning the trust of more than 1000 customers.
Frequently asked questions about Japanese medical interpretation services
Where does Tomato provide Japanese medical interpretation services?
Tomato offers Japanese medical interpretation services all over the country, from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City and all provinces and cities across the country. We also have representative offices in Thailand and Indonesia. If you need a Japanese medical interpreter, contact us!
How does Tomato manage the confidentiality of the Japanese medical interpretation service?
Simply put, confidentiality is essential when it comes to interpretation services. We are used to signing NDAs before the assignment as interpreters frequently participate in high-value communication events for multinational organizations and businesses. All interpreters participating in Tomato’s services must sign the NDA with us and our customers. Therefore, all security terms automatically apply to any interpreters we provide to our clients nationwide.
When should I sign up for the Japanese medical interpretation service?
When we take on the Japanese medical interpretation service for you, we wish to make an advance agreement on the time and details, which will allow us enough time to research and offer an outstanding service. If you need a Japanese medical interpreter, please note that you should contact us at least 2–4 hours before a big event or 2–3 hours before a small or medium event.
What information do I need to provide in order to receive an accurate quote for the Japanese medical interpretation service?
- Event date
- Working time
- The content of the interpretation session
- The number of participants
- Requirements for the interpreter
Also, if you provide more information about the event/meeting to our interpreter, it will be highly beneficial to you.
How does Tomato ensure the quality of Japanese medical interpretation services?
Tomato has been through more than 5 years of formation and development. We successfully apply a quality management system according to the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 international standard to always improve quality, capacity, and customer service.
The evidence is:
- On November 30, 2021, Tomato received the “2021 Excellent Product – Service” award at the Government Office Conference Center-Hanoi (See more →).
- Tomato Media is in the top 150 LSPI (The 2022 Language Service Provider Index) – the world’s largest translation company rankings (See more →)
Acceptable forms of payment for Japanese medical interpretation services?
We accept payment for most translation projects in the following forms:
- Bank transfer
What is the Japanese medical interpreter’s working schedule in Tomato?
We provide high-quality Japanese medical interpreters 24/7.
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|