French Interpretation Services
French interpretation service at Tomato – High-quality – Good price
📗 Quality meeting ISO 9001:2015
📗 Interpreter team with 3+ years of experience
📗 Interpretation service nationwide
📗 24/7 support
📗 Information confidentiality by NDA
📗 Highly competitive service price
REGISTER FOR SERVICE
Requirements in French interpretation
France is the second country in the list of European countries with strong investment capital in Vietnam. The demand for French interpreters has gradually grown at many domestic events, such as seminars, fairs, conferences, and commercial cooperation between French and Vietnamese businesses. In particular, French interpreters are required to meet the following requirements:
- Speaking fluently like a native
- Having professional knowledge in the field of interpretation
- Fast and accurate interpretation skills in a short time
- Good listening and memory skills
- Good communication skills, coherent and clear presentation skills
- Flexibility when unexpected situations arise
- Professional demeanor, adherence to the principle of confidentiality, always arriving early in events.
- Constantly updating news and general knowledge about culture and life to diversify topics in conversations.
French Interpretation Service in Tomato with professional native speakers
All of the above requirements will be fully met when you use the French interpretation service and French interpretation service at Tomato – one of the leading language service providers in Asia.
At Tomato, we provide interpretation services for French – Vietnamese as well as French and many other popular languages. Contact us to register now
1. Reliable forms of French interpretation at Tomato
We have many different types of French interpretation, serving a variety of needs, typically some of the following forms.
- Accompanying interpretation service
- Remote interpretation service, interpretation by phone
- Cabin/parallel interpretation
- Consecutive/relay interpretation service
- Whispered interpretation
|TOMATO MEDIA achieves globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certification||24/7 support – Quality meeting ISO 9001:2015|
Depending on the requirements of each project, the company will provide the corresponding French interpretation methods suitable for the partner. These forms can be applied in many different cases and locations such as construction sites, factories, conferences, seminars or courts…. For example, here are some popular services being provided by Tomato for current customers.
On-site interpretation service for French and 49 other language pairs
For the form of on-site interpretation, the interpreter will directly interpret the conversation of two to three people participating in the conversation. At Tomato, this type of interpretation is mostly applied in places such as:
- Workshops, seminars, conferences, business meetings…
- Fairs, exhibitions, tours, visiting cultural – historical monuments…
- Factories, construction sites, export processing zones…
Project interpretation service
For project interpretation, interpreters can apply one or more forms such as direct interpretation or remote interpretation via voice or video call. The time of interpretation can last from a few days to a few weeks, with the number of interpreters from 1 to 3 people (depending on customer requirements). Cases for applying this service may include:
- Interpretation at construction sites, factories, field surveys
- Interpretation of agreements, discussion of cooperation progress, signing contracts
- Interpretation of meetings, conferences, seminars…
- Interpretation of technical instructions, production technology, regulations on occupational safety at the construction site…
Interpreting at factories and workshops
This service requires interpreters to participate in interpretation directly next to customers at factories or construction sites…. The interpretation process often involves factors such as:
- Machine assembly techniques, equipment parameters
- Occupational safety instructions or training on how to use equipment…
- Description of the construction process, equipment installation process…
- Direct interpretation of construction maps or design drawings….
Interpretation of negotiations
Interpretation for negotiation at Tomato is commonly used in the following activities:
- Bilateral or multilateral trade negotiation meeting
- Negotiation of progress agreement on project cooperation between multinational enterprises
- External negotiation programs on politics, national defense, culture, economy, environment…
- Negotiation related to the process of exchanging, buying, selling or merging companies
- Negotiations related to litigation, dispute resolution…
Court interpretation service
Court interpretation services often take the form of cabin/parallel interpretation, consecutive interpretation, sign language interpretation, etc., applicable to court cases such as:
- Commercial cases related to settlement of contracts of sale, merger or transfer of property…
- Lawsuits about copyright, work, right to exploit mineral resources, right to build works, houses…
- Criminal cases such as fraud, appropriation of property, intentional injury or legitimate defense…
- Cases related to residency law, citizenship proceedings…
Interpretation for exhibitions and fairs
Interpreters at Tomato will perform oral interpretation for clients at events such as:
- Exhibition activities – international trade fairs for cosmetics, medical, pharmaceuticals, electronic equipment and components…
- Fairs – street exhibitions of food, music, tourism, festivals…
- Exhibitions on history, culture, art such as cinema, painting, pottery…
Interpretation for Conferences and Seminars
French interpreters at Tomato often attend various forms of interpretation related to conference and seminar activities in various fields such as:
- Conferences – videoconferences online or through social networking sites.
- Workshops and conferences on economic, trade and diplomatic cooperation…
- Conferences related to business cooperation, signing contracts, shareholders meeting of the board of directors…
2. High quality multi-specialty French interpretation
Tomato Media’s French interpretation services are currently catering for many projects in over 100 different specialties, such as:
- Law, Tax Reporting
- Information technology
- Finance – Banking
- Construction – Real Estate
- Post and Telecommunication
- Industrial Production, Agriculture
- Tourism, Restaurant, Hotel…
3. French interpretation with Tomato nationwide
The interpreter team at Tomato currently includes more than 100 professionals and over 3,000 collaborators in many parts of the world. We are capable of providing a variety of interpretations for projects in 63 cities and different countries. Some typical services are:
- Interpretation for projects in Ho Chi Minh City
- Interpretation in Hanoi
- Interpretation in Da Nang, Hoi An
- Interpretation in Can Tho
- Interpretation in Hai Phong
- Interpretation in Hai Duong
Remote interpretation, online interpretation, video call for meetings, seminars, online conferences by social networks or by television stations….
Register for French interpretation at Tomato to receive the earliest support on many services related to French interpretation.
Optimum cost of French interpretation with excellent quality
Tomato would like to quote for you high quality French interpretation service:
- Tomato received the award “Excellent Product – Service 2021”
- Tomato applies a globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system
- Tomato entered the top 150 LSPI – the world’s largest interpretation and interpretation companies rankings
We support hourly and project-based quotes, with highly specialized, flexible and timely interpreters. We are happy to help make your international event/meeting a success. The interpretation periods we usually quote are:
- Consecutive French interpreter (2 working hours – 1 interpreter)
- Consecutive French interpreter (4 working hours – 1 interpreter)
- Consecutive French interpreter (8 working hours – 2 interpreters)
- Cabin French interpretation (4 working hours – 1 interpreter)
- Cabin French interpretation (8 working hours – 2 interpreters)
To receive a price quote for French interpretation services, please contact one of the following:
Why should you choose French interpretation service by Tomato?
After more than 5 years of establishment & development, Tomato has performed more than 4,722 hours of interpretation with over 2,500 partners and >65,000 projects in various fields. These achievements all come from the following advantages.
Tomato received the award “Excellent Product – Service 2021”
Tomato Media entered the top 150 LSPI – the world’s largest interpretation company rankings
Interpretation quality meets international standards
The team of interpreters at Tomato are accredited and recognized according to the quality management system standard ISO 9001: 2015. Besides, we are also an official member of international language organizations such as American Translators Association (ATA), the European Language Industry Association (ELIA) and the Association of Asian Translation Industry (AATI).
Therefore, customers coming to Tomato can be assured of the capability, qualifications and experience of the interpreters.
A large and experienced team of interpreters
Tomato currently has a large network of thousands of professional translators and interpreters in many parts of the world. In particular, French interpreters at Tomato are all trained at leading foreign language universities, with 4 years of experience or more.
Therefore, they possess very good reflexive interpretation skills, fluent and clear communication and presentation skills as well as quick improvisation in all situations. Interpreters at Tomato also have a smart demeanor, professional working attitude, seriousness and punctuality.
Information content in the process of participating in the interpretation project will be completely confidential through the NDA contract.
The price quote will specifically list the services needed for the project according to the requirements of the customer, ensuring the most effective cost savings. We are absolutely committed not to exaggerate the market difference in prices.
Professional French interpretation process in Tomato
Following is the process of professional French interpretation certified ISO 9001:2015:
- Arabic Translation
- Cambodian (Khmer) Translation
- Chinese Translation
- Czech Translation
- Dutch Translation
- English Translation
- Finnish Translation
- French Translation
- German Translation
- Italian Translation
- Japanese Translation
- Korean Translation
- Lao Translation
- Malaysian Translation
- Myanmar Translation
- Portuguese Translation
- Russian Translation
- Spanish Translation
- Taiwanese Translation
- Thai Translation