Accurate & Nearly 100% Perfect Tomato’s Contract Translation Services
Tomato commits to:
📗 24/7 quick support
📗 Multi-language & multi-field
📗 Optimizing translation costs
📗 Commitment to information security
📗 Translation of various contract documents
Understanding contract translation
As our world globalizes, contract translation has become an increasing need for businesses engaged in cross-border transactions. Transactions can be as small as signing a contract with a distributor in a foreign market or as large as acquiring an international organization. Having a plan in place to handle this request is key to keeping transactions fast and low-cost.
How important is a good contract translation service?
The entire world is currently in the process of becoming more open to trade. The Vietnamese market isn’t out of the running either. Not only do Vietnamese firms reach out to the rest of the world, but foreign companies are also looking to grow their operations in Vietnam. As a result, the need for contract translation is steadily expanding.
A contract is a legally binding document that outlines the terms of an agreement between two parties. Therefore, it is necessary to translate the contract exactly the meaning of the original document into the target language. Tomato Media provides you with an accurate, reputable and professional contract translation solution.
What are the challenges in contract translation?
Contract translation into other languages for usage with foreign parties presents a number of challenges:
- First, languages aren’t objective, and there aren’t always equivalent words across them. When combined with the legislation, this might make it difficult for attorneys to appropriately translate terms word by word.
- Second, distinct legal systems exist in different countries. The French legal system, for example, is Civil Law, while the US legal system is Common Law. Without going into the specifics of their variations, this can lead to instances where contract provisions would not apply in a foreign legal system, and it would be foolish for a business to include them in their translated contract if they were translated without care.
- Third, expertise matters more than ever. Law is complex and requires a subject matter expert (usually a contract attorney) to handle the translations. When you combine this with industry, such as the pharmaceutical industry, you end up in a situation where you need a very specific expert in both legal terms and technical terms. This can create huge challenges for anyone translating contracts.
Do not worry! Tomato will provide you with accurate contract translation services to ensure that your contract is translated correctly!
Tomato’s accurate contract translation services
Tomato Media specializes in contract translation and places a premium on quality. As a result, we always provide the greatest translation with the best quality to our consumers. That is also why major corporations and businesses such as H&M, Sony, Vietnam Airlines, Sony, and more than 2,500 other large and small businesses and corporations pick us as long-term partners.
Tomato Media offers translations for a variety of contracts
Tomato provides translation services for a wide range of contracts, including:
- Labor contracts
- Commercial contracts
- Purchase contracts
- Rental agreements
- Secret contracts
- Lease contracts
- Translation of equipment rental contracts, purchase and sale contracts, software outsourcing contracts, consulting service contracts.
- Translation of construction contracts, construction supervision contracts, design consultancy contracts, subcontracting contracts.
- Tomato Media provides translations for multi-field contracts
- Translation of office lease contracts, factory lease contracts for production companies, house rental contracts, space lease contracts, real estate purchase and sale contracts.
- Translation of bidding documents, agreements and instructions for bids, invitations to bids.
- Translation of financial consulting contracts, loan contracts, investment consulting contracts, credit contracts by line, other financial contracts.
- Translation of business cooperation contracts, franchise contracts, distribution contracts, agency contracts, investment authorization contracts.
- Translation of technology transfer contracts, patent licensing agreements between the government and FDI enterprises.
- Translation of labor contracts, personnel supply contracts.
- Translation of equipment supply contracts.
- Translation of content of user terms on websites, information confidentiality agreements accompanying economic contracts.
- Translation of publishing contracts, contracts for transferring intellectual property rights to publishers.
- Translation of exclusive representation contracts.
- And other types of specialized contracts, documents related to the contract at the request of the customer.
Tomato translates contracts in English and 49 other popular languages
We provide contract translation services in English and 49 other popular languages.
Tomato’s contract translation service in English and other languages, with a range of 50 popular languages, ensures that you obtain the highest quality contract translation in the language of your choice.
To ensure perfect correctness, translating English contracts is a highly specialized skill that requires an expert linguist. Because we know there can be no mistakes, our staff of carefully qualified legal translators can translate contracts as swiftly and efficiently as possible.
Multi-specialty contract translation in Tomato Media
Tomato provides multi-specialty contract translation services, including:
|Garment industry||Specializing in Electrical – Electronic|
|Tourism||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
What will you get when using contract translation services at Tomato?
Honesty, precision, and a clear and succinct presentation that is near to the original language are all requirements for contract translation. To accomplish this, we are constantly enhancing our translators’ qualifications. In-depth contract training assists translators in effectively translating technical phrases. At the same time, we maintain a committed service mentality and look after our customers before, during, and after our collaboration. Furthermore, as the market grows, we extend into other languages and disciplines, particularly in the field of contract document translation.
5 years as a contract translation specialist
Tomato has 5 years of experience translating and connecting several signed contracts. We’re also happy to be a part of major translation organizations including the Association of Asian Translation Industry, the Vietnamese Translator Association, and others. With that reputation, we are committed to meeting all of our customers’ most stringent standards when it comes to contract translation services.
Translation accuracy asymptotically 100%
Our crew has several years of expertise in contract translation and is well-versed in each sector. Each translator takes great pride in their work and is constantly learning and exploring new ways to better their skills. As a result, when clients come to Tomato Media, they will obtain an exact translation of both the material and specialist words.
When you arrive at Tomato, you will be given a quote as well as an appointment time for a clear translation. Please contact us right away to sign up for our contract translation services, which have 500+ satisfied customers.
Instant and on-time contract translation
When consumers require immediate translation of contracts, we have a vast and professional staff of translators that will take care of it. The translation speed is fast, and the procedure has been refined to provide contract translation services to customers in the shortest period possible.
Absolute confidentiality of customer information
When customers come to Tomato Media for contract translation, they will sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) that guarantees document confidentiality. Tomato’s customers are entirely confident in the protection of their personal information.
24/7 support when problems arise
We provide free consultations 24 hours a day, send documents to the location, and produce red bills on demand. When unexpected complications emerge, Tomato Media is always available to assist consumers.
Professional contract translation process at Tomato
Tomato’s contract translation procedure, which is certified in compliance with the international standard ISO 9001: 2015 QMS – Quality management system, is as follows.
- Translation Services
- Interpretation Services
- English Translation Service
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish Translation Service
- Interpreter service at the scene
- Interpreter Service for the project
- Remote Interpreting Services
- Cabin/Simultaneous Interpreting Services
- Consecutive Interpreting Services
- Whisper Interpreting Services
- Escort Interpreting Services
- Interpreter Service at the Factory
- Interpreter Service for Trade Fairs & Exhibitions
- Negotiation Interpretation Services
- Court Interpretation
- Interpretation Service for Conferences and Seminars
- Localization Services
- Media Translation Services
- Translation Services
- English Interpretation – Introduction to high quality service at a good price
- The Chinese interpretation agency ranked first in terms of quality today
- Company Profile Translation
- Notarized Translation Services
- Korean Interpretation Service – Fast and accurate interpretation expert
- Reputable Japanese Interpretation – Free Proficiency Check
- Escort interpreting – 24/7 professional and prestigious service
- Document Translation
- Specialized Document Translation
- Thesis Academic Document Translation Services
- Import and Export Translation
- Accounting Translation Services
- Contract Translation
- Tenders Translation
- MSDS Translation Services
- Book Magazine Translation Services
- Desktop Publishing (DTP) Services
- Notarized Translation Services of Study Abroad Documents
- Notarized Translation Services of Visa Applications
- Financial Statement Translation Services
- Interpretation Services