High-quality & Prestige Japanese translation service at Tomato
Tomato commits to:
📗 Accurate Japanese translation ~100%
📗 ISO 9001: 2015 Quality standard
📗 Confidentiality 100% of all project information
📗 Providing services around the world
📗 Reasonable service cost
Japanese Media Translation
Difficulties in performing high-quality Japanese translation
Japanese translation is one of the most difficult translation services available. The sentence structure, syntax, and alphabet of this language are all highly different, for example:
- Personal pronouns are unclear and difficult to pronounce.
- There is no apparent distinction between singular and plural nouns.
- Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji are the three alphabets used.
- Kanji has many complex features, difficult to recognize and difficult to remember.
- Respectful and humble wording is preferred, especially when sending letters, mail, and other forms of communication in an office setting.
The best way for your Japanese translation project to get good results is to find reputable and professional translation companies. Because these businesses will guarantee you the following important factors:
- A team of highly qualified translators and interpreters in Japanese speaking and writing practice, with JLPT N2 certificate or higher
- Deep understanding of Japanese culture and psychology, human personality.
- Professional demeanor, punctuality.
- The translation maintains the template’s normal form, the layout is attractive, and the target users are pleasant.
Prestigious & professional Japanese translation service at Tomato Media
Tomato is now one of the market’s most prestigious organizations, specialized in a wide range of translation services for more than 50 languages. Japanese Translation, in particular, is on Tomato Media’s list of languages for translation, and the company has earned the trust of a significant number of consumers by providing the following services.
1. Translation of Japanese documents
The team of Japanese translators at Tomato is capable of translating many different types of documents, including:
📒 Personal documents
- Personal resumes
- Visa applications
- Study abroad documents
- Marriage registration certificates
📒 Books, newspapers
- Theses and graduation theses for bachelor, master, and doctorate.
- Research reports
📒 Translation for organizations and businesses
- Company profiles
- Product introduction documents
- Production technology documents
- Press releases
- Business registration licenses
- Investment licenses
- Patent registration documents
- Labor contracts
- Joint venture contracts
- Purchase and sale contracts
- Property transfer
- Bidding documents
- Capacity documents
- Certificate of origin (C/O)
- Certificate of quality (C/Q)
- Documents, invoices, tax reports in accounting and auditing
📒 Special document
- Translation of documents related to design drawings, occupational safety information, instructions for installing machinery and equipment, etc.
- Translation of MSDS documents, DTP, etc.
2. Quality interpreters speaking native-like Japanese
Tomato’s Japanese interpreters are present in all provinces in Vietnam as well as in many countries around the world. We specialize in the following forms of interpreting:
- Simultaneous interpreting/cabin interpreting
- Whispering interpreting
- Consecutive interpreting
- Escort interpreting
- Remote interpreting via phone and video call
3. Japanese localization at Tomato Media
- Game localization
- App localization
- Website localization
- Video localization
- Software localization
4. Prestigious Japanese Media Translation
We have a sophisticated studio infrastructure, as well as a team of professional voiceover and narrator employees, in addition to a team of expert translators. At big stations such as HTV, VTV, VOV, and others, many people work as MCs, actors, and editors, many of them are MCs, actors, and editors at major stations such as HTV, VTV, VOV, etc. Popular forms of Japanese media translation at Tomato include:
- Translating and recording
- Translating and make subtitles
- Translating and dubbing
- Translating and voice-over
- Audio transcription and scripting
- Translating for movies, scripts, etc.
5. High-quality Japanese translation with a variety of specialties and fields
All forms of Japanese translation at Tomato are applied in many fields and specialties, such as some of the fields below:
Optimal Japanese translation costs with high quality
The cost of Japanese translation at Tomato Media is optimized with international quality:
- Tomato received the “2021 Excellent Product & Service” award
- Tomato applies a globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system
- Tomato entered the Top 150 of LSPI – a ranking and an index of the world’s largest translation, localization, interpreting, and language technology companies
The following is a reference price list for high-quality Japanese translation services at Tomato Media.
The price list is for reference only ***
Quotes are optimized with excellent service quality
|Translation of documents and personal papers in Japanese||90.000 VND/Page|
|Translation of regular Japanese document*||90.000 – 140.000 VND/Page|
|Notarized translation – Private Notary Office||Translation fee + 30,000 – 50,000 (VND/Version)|
|Notarized Japanese translation – Legal Notary Office||Translation fee + 100,000 – 120,000 (VND/Version)|
|Consecutive interpreting of Japanese seminars (2 working hours – 1 interpreter)||5.555.000 VND|
|Consecutive interpreting of Japanese seminars (4 working hours – 1 interpreter)||7.315.000 VND|
|Consecutive interpreting of Japanese seminars (8 working hours – 2 interpreters)||10.945.000 VND|
|Japanese cabin interpreting for conferences (4 working hours – 1 interpreter)||18.040.000 VND|
|Japanese cabin interpreting for conferences (8 working hours – 2 interpreters)||35.750.000 VND|
|Japanese localization (websites, apps, software, games, etc.)||Contact|
|Japanese media translation (recording, dubbing, voiceover, subtitle translation, audio transcription, etc.)||Contact|
Japanese translation quote
* In which, an average document is estimated at 300 words/page.
To get the most accurate Japanese translation quote for your service, contact Tomato Media:
Why should you choose the Japanese translation service at Tomato Media?
The leading solution for customers is a Japanese translation service with a choice of specialties and translation into more than 48 additional languages. Why should you entrust your translation projects to Tomato Media? The response stems from the benefits of Tomato Media’s service and staff.
Tomato received the “2021 Excellent Product & Service” award
Tomato Media entered the Top 150 of LSPI – A ranking and an index of the world’s largest translation, localization, interpreting, and language technology companies
A team of highly qualified professionals with high professional qualifications
The team of Japanese translators is made up of persons with more than 4 years of professional experience among our more than 100 specialists and 3,000 collaborators. All have a bachelor’s degree or above, as well as internationally recognized foreign language certificates. Many are also professionals who have worked in many industries at Japanese corporations and organizations, gaining a thorough understanding of the country of the rising sun’s culture.
Provision of translation services everywhere
Tomato now has offices and headquarters in three countries: Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia, as well as a wide network of interpreters and translators. As a result, we are completely capable of offering a wide range of translation services to all provinces in the country as well as many other countries worldwide.
Enthusiastic and dedicated care and warranty policy
- Our staff of experts is available to assist customers and answer issues 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- After receiving all of the customer’s specifications, we can provide a quote within 15-20 minutes.
- Support a door-to-door translation service and accept invoices from customers upon request.
- The greatest Japanese translation guarantee: if, after agreeing to finish the handover, the customer discovers a problem within three days, Tomato will assist in editing it completely free of charge.
Adhere to the execution time of all projects.
All translation projects must strictly adhere to the agreed time guidelines, including:
- The interpreter must arrive on time according to the customer’s request. At Tomato, interpreters always arrive 15 to 30 minutes earlier than expected.
- The translation services always ensure compliance with the handover deadline and will be responsible for compensation if the agreement is breached.
Committed to protecting and keeping all information confidential
At the request of the customer, all project information will be completely confidential through the NDA. This agreement helps customers protect their interests to the maximum. Especially increase the security, reputation and responsibility for every content and document that Tomato undertakes.
Translation quality is recognized by international standards
Tomato was able to get ISO 9001: 2015 accreditation after more than 5 years of operation thanks to a team of numerous excellent translators and a competent service and management system. Simultaneously, it gained the trust of over 2,500 partners, completing over 65,000 projects, over 1 billion translated documents, +4,722 hours of translation, and +2,431 hours of recording and dubbing.
Transparent costs & competitive quotes
Tomato discloses the costs of Japanese translation services in each quote in a transparent and detailed manner. We may estimate the cost based on the amount of documents and languages to be translated, as well as the customer’s requirements. If you want pricing assistance, please contact Tomato directly at 0938 596 333 for the fastest support.
A reliable partner of many customers
Latest request from the Japanese translation service at Tomato
- “As a newcomer to internet marketing, we need to hire a unit to translate our website and social media content into Japanese. Thank you very much.”
- “Hello, I’d like to have this paper translated for a presentation that I need to give to a Japanese client. Thank you very much.”
- “This week, I have roughly three documents, totaling more than 500 pages, that I need to translate from Japanese to Vietnamese. Please provide me a quotation.”
- “I want to work with my Japanese partner and translate all of these contracts into Japanese. Please send me a quotation as soon as possible.”
- “I need an interpreter to accompany me until we reach an arrangement with a Japanese publishing agency. As a result, at the agreement meetings, an interpreter will assist us in communicating. Thanks.”
- “My name is Ph***, and I work as a journalist. I need an interpreter for my first meeting with various Japanese companies (7 people in total).”
- “I’m looking for a consecutive interpreter for a conference with a lot of Japanese attendees that will be held from Monday to Wednesday next week.”
- “We wanted a high-quality interpreter for our first international conference of the year, and we needed someone with pharmaceutical experience.”
Media translation – subtitles
- “We’re searching for someone to subtitle a video presenting the new classic in our two most significant wines in Vietnamese, Japanese, and English. The video will be available on internet platforms in Japan.””
- “I need a brief quote for a TVC piece about water purifiers that needs to be translated and subtitled in Japanese.”
Japanese book translation
- “I need to translate a Japanese trading book into Vietnamese. There are 253 pages in the book.”
- “Hello, I’m a brand-new writer. I’m thinking of putting my book on Amazon. With the Fantasy genre in mind, I decided to publish the work in both English and Japanese. However, this is my first project, and Japan is a challenging market to break into. This compelled me to keep translation costs low while maintaining high quality. Please send me a quote!”
- “History book, 261 pages (take off the table of contents and footnotes, and we’re down to roughly 200 pages)”
Japanese website translation
- “An 850-word translation of a web article about two apartments for tourists to rent.”
- “Hello, I’m looking for someone to completely translate our company’s website into Japanese. Except for the technical data sheets on the website, all of the documents are in Word format. I require proper translation of technical stuff.”
- “I’d want to translate a financial website into Japanese, English, Korean, and Chinese, and I’d like to do it in 5 months with the help of our Vietnamese content team.”
Description translation on the app
- “I need to translate a Vietnamese description of an iPhone app into Japanese (currently done by me, but I need a professional translation). It’s only a few lines long, with 3439 characters and 346 words. I work from home as well, so email me your quote!”
Japanese notarized translation
- “I need my citizen ID and household registration book notarized in Japanese by 12 a.m. tomorrow to get it.”
- “Do you have a place of business in Hanoi? I’m going to the office to mail the documents because I need a notarized translation of my study abroad application in Japan.”
- “I need a notarized translation of two sets of personal documents into Japanese within a day.”
Please send us an email, phone the hotline, or fill out the quotation form if you have any requests for Japanese translation.
Frequently asked questions about Japanese translation
Japanese translation: Do you really understand this language?
Japanese is the world’s eighth most spoken language, with about 127 million people speaking it. It’s a useful business language, especially if you want to communicate with Japanese, American, or South American organizations and individuals (most Japanese native speakers live in the United States and South America). When it comes to business, one of the most important markets is Japan.
Due to changes in spelling, there may be some challenges while translating a text into Japanese. In truth, a native Japanese speaker can write in both kanji and katakana. The former is only used to express concepts, whereas the latter is divided into two syllabic systems (i.e. writing systems).
A professional Japanese interpreter or an accurate Japanese-Vietnamese translation might be the difference between success and failure in any field. Because of the richness of words and the intricate structure of Japanese syntax, relying on a third-party translation that can correctly translate the meaning of a sentence and an entire speech from Japanese to Vietnamese or vice versa is important.
Why should you choose a professional Japanese translation service company?
Automated translators (including Google’s applications) and many other apps aren’t always accurate, particularly when it comes to translating complex stages, specialized materials, or specific terminology within a legal language or category. It is inconvenient to utilize these automated tools since the literal meaning of a sentence does not always correspond to what the author intends to convey in the text.
Choosing a professional translation firm, on the other hand, means surrendering your rights to someone who can effectively and reliably represent the meaning of any document, whether it is written complicated, theses, business papers, employment contracts, legal sentences, web material, and so on. On these sites, you can work with translators who can translate into and out of Japanese, Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, German, and a variety of other languages. Many more papers, such as citizen identification, household registration book, diploma, and so on, can be requested for certified and authorized translations, as well as translations from Japanese to Vietnamese (or vice versa).
Are you looking for a Japanese translation company?
Where can I get an experienced and certified translator, and how do I go about finding one? What is the price of this solution? Is it possible to request a change if the outcomes do not meet my expectations? All of the questions stated above are valid, but they are especially important in determining the best solution.
Here are some questions to ask yourself in order to identify a competent Japanese translation company:
- Is there a minimum of three years of experience with this company?
- Is there any documentation to back up this company’s claims of quality?
- Has this company ever won any prestigious awards or not?
- Is this company, if yes, at the top of the list of great translation companies?
The presence of a lengthy conversation with that company allows you to build a trusting relationship between the two parties while also exchanging critical information.
With the above factors, Tomato is one of the prestigious and high-quality Japanese translation companies you can trust:
- 5 years of translation experience
- ISO 9001:2015 international quality certificate
- “2021 Excellent Products and Services” award
- Among the Top 150 of LSPI (A ranking and an index of the world’s largest translation, localization, interpreting, and language technology companies.)
How much does the Japanese translation service cost?
The price of Vietnamese-to-Japanese and Japanese-to-Vietnamese translation services ranges between 90,000 and 140,000 VND per page (about 300 words). We’re talking about average prices, which don’t take into account the type of material or extra services. Each Japanese translation company provides precise quotes that include all of the pertinent information. The price of the service is determined by a number of factors, including:
- Workload (length of document)
- The nature of the text (a specialized text, using a particular language)
- Format of the document
- Completion time
- The presence of any additional services, such as certification, legalization, etc.
For your exact quote, please contact Tomato Media immediately for the earliest support.
- Arabic Translation
- Cambodian (Khmer) Translation
- Chinese Translation
- Czech Translation
- Dutch Translation
- English Translation
- Finnish Translation
- French Translation
- German Translation
- Italian Translation
- Japanese Translation
- Korean Translation
- Lao Translation
- Malaysian Translation
- Myanmar Translation
- Portuguese Translation
- Russian Translation
- Spanish Translation
- Taiwanese Translation
- Thai Translation