Journalism Translation Services
Tomato journalism translation services – High quality
📗 A team with 5+ years of experience
📗 Understanding of journalism
📗 Signing of a Non-disclosure agreement
📗 Optimal, competitive costs
📗 24/7 support
What are the challenges of journalism translations services?
Each type of document has unique characteristics that present challenges for translators. For example, academic documents often contain a lot of terms with a scientific, logical, and dry tone. So what challenges do journalism translators face?
Respect editorial lines
Translators must translate the meaning from the editorial line. In journalistic translation, misleading or inadequate translation compared to the editorial line is considered unacceptable.
Respect local culture
For images and symbols, translators must be careful in the translation process because those images or symbols represent the local culture.
Neither flowery as a translation of poetry and novels nor concise as a game translation, the journalistic style has its own style but still needs to be consistent between the translation and the original.
Article title translation
Article title translation is one of the challenges for translators as articles are often given special titles to attract readers. Therefore, the translators’ mission is to convey both the content and the form of the title.
Tomato journalism translation services #accuracy
As one of the reputable, top-quality translation solutions providers, Tomato Media can confidently provide customers with the most accurate, credible, and professional journalism translation services.
1. Tomato journalism translation services
Journalism translation services have particular standards since journalistic documents have specific characteristics. Because it is journalism, it will include different genres, such as:
- Academic journal articles
- Economic, political, daily life news
- Daily breaking news
- Weekly/monthly magazines
Therefore, for journalism translation, translators are required to have experience and in-depth language knowledge. Tomato Media provides translation services for journalistic documents, including:
- Translation of short articles in various fields
- Translation of all kinds of magazines
- Translation of e-newspapers
|TOMATO MEDIA is honored to receive the award “Excellent Product – Service 2021”||Prestige 5+ years – High expertise|
2. Tomato high-quality journalism interpreting services
Interpretation is also one of Tomato Media’s outstanding services. Here, we provide the customer with high-quality journalism interpreting services in the following forms:
The above services are often applied for such cases as:
- Workshops, seminars
- News programs
- Short online articles
- Press conference
- Live news
3. Tomato journalism localization services (websites, apps, videos, etc.)
Localization is the translation of original documents into the target language while making sure it’s suitable for the local culture in which the target language is used. Compared with common translation, localization service has basic differences:
|✤||Journalism localization is often used to translate documents such as websites, applications, software, videos, etc.|
|✤||Satisfying the “locality” in the writing style|
|✤||Localization is not only about language translation it also helps to convert colors, symbols, and images to fit the local culture|
For the journalism localization services, Tomato Media provides a variety of services, including:
- Localization of websites, online newspapers, etc.
- Localization of news videos
- Localization of newspaper reading apps
- Localization of software for magazine & newspaper reading
4. Tomato media translation services (subtitling, recording, dubbing, etc.) in journalism
Press is a noun that refers to various types such as printed newspapers, illustrated magazines, pictorials, talking newspapers, etc. According to the division of Vietnam’s press law, the press includes printed newspapers, talking newspapers, and pictorials. People often use media translation services to translate pictorials and talking newspapers. Tomato Media provides customers with media translation services in journalism in the following forms:
- Translation & Dubbing
- Translation & Recording
- Translation & Interpretation
- Translation & Subtitling
- Audio & video transcription and translation
Media translation is often applied for such documents as:
- Recorded news
- News programs in the form of radio
- Short articles in the form of clips, videos
- News on live session
Costs for journalism translation services #high quality
Tomato Media provides journalism translation services with reasonable fees and cost-worthy quality. Tomato’s journalism translation service fees are optimized with excellent quality:
Tomato is honored to receive the award “Excellent Product – Service 2021”
Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI – Rankings of the world’s largest translation companies.
Tomato’s application of a quality management system that has achieved the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate
1. Quotation for journalism translation services
The fees for the journalism translation services depend on various factors, for example, the length of the document, the target language, etc. Short journalistic documents will cost less than long documents. If the target languages are commonly known languages such as English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc., the rate will be cheaper than that of difficult target languages like Hindu, Arabic, etc. The following is Tomato Media’s quotation chart of document translation services for reference.
*** The quotation is for reference only
The quotation is optimized with high-quality translation
A ⇄ B
|1.1. Document translation fee|
|Vietnamese||English||60.000 – 120.000|
|Vietnamese||Chinese||70.000 – 140.000|
|Vietnamese||Japanese||90.000 – 140.000|
|Vietnamese||Korean||90.000 – 140.000|
|Vietnamese||French||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||German||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Spanish||120.000 – 170.000|
|1.2. Notarized translation fee = Document translation fee (1.1) + Notarization fee as follows:|
(Private Notary Offices)
65,000 – 80,000 (vnd/notarized copy)
(Public Notary Offices)
120,000 – 160,000 (vnđ/notarized copy)
*The above quotation is estimated for documents of 300 words/page
Or get a detailed quote for your service request:
2. Quotation for journalism interpreting services
*** The quotation is for reference only
The quotation is optimized with excellent interpretingquality
02 working hours
04 working hours
08 working hours
|1. Consecutive interpreting in journalism|
|Vietnamese – English||2.915.000||3.685.000||5.555.000|
|Vietnamese – Chinese||3.685.000||5.555.000||7.315.000|
|Vietnamese – Japanese||5.555.000||7.315.000||10.945.000|
|Vietnamese – Korean||5.555.000||7.315.000||10.945.000|
|2. Cabin interpreting in journalism|
|Vietnamese – English||—||10.945.000||21.725.000|
|Vietnamese – Chinese||—||10.945.000||21.725.000|
|Vietnamese – Japanese||—||18.040.000||35.750.000|
|Vietnamese – Korean||—||28.930.000||54.450.000|
Taiwanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Khmer, Lao, Indonesian, Malay, Filipino, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Burmese, other…
Please contact us to get a quote
Or get a detailed quote for your service request:
3. Quotation for media translation in journalism
The fee for media translation services depends on:
- Document format (audio, video, etc.)
- The length of videos, clips, etc.
- Target language
- The other factor
Media translation service is a specific field, therefore, in order to know the exact translation cost, please contact Tomato Media via hotline 0938 596 333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the fastest and most detailed information.
4. Quotation of localization services in journalism
The quotation of localization services in journalism depends on the word count in each product. Therefore, please contact Tomato Media via Hotline 0938 596 333 or email email@example.com for further information.
Tomato journalism translation services in 50+ languages
With a strong team of staff and collaborators of up to 3000 people from all over the world with high professional qualifications and extensive experience, Tomato Media is confident as a prestigious and professional journalism translation service provider with top quality. Tomato provides translation services in over 50 languages, including less common ones.
Tomato journalism translation services – Why should you choose us?
If you are in need of journalism translation services, Tomato Media is a perfect choice for you. Tomato ensures you can experience high-quality translation services with the following advantages:
- The staff is highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated to the profession
- Translation quality is guaranteed with high accuracy
- Confidentiality of all personal information of customers by NDA
- There is a translation warranty policy to ensure customers’ interests
- Reasonable costs, transparency, and cost-worthy quality
- The management system achieves the globally recognized ISO 9001: 2015
- Honored to be the translation company receiving “2021 Excellent Products – Services” award
- Enter the Top 150 LPSI – the World’s Language Service Provider Index
- Become a partner of big customers like Yamaha, Vinamilk, FORD, BIDV, etc.
Request quotation for journalism translation services at Tomato
If you need journalism translation, please contact Tomato Media in one of the following ways to receive the fastest and most detailed quotation. We are here to answer your questions at any second!
- Hotline & Zalo: 0938 596 333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a quotation for free!
Customers’ reviews on Tomato journalism translation services
“High quality translation and reasonable price and quick and enthusiastic response to questions”
“The translation is in a standard format and delivered on time, I am very satisfied with the quality of the service”
“Tomato Media provides fast, professional and accurate service”
“The service fee is very reasonable, the staff is enthusiastic; fast and professional”
FAQ about journalistic translation services
Q: Know about journalism translation services
A: Journalism translation services are the translation of documents related to journalism such as newspapers, e-newspapers, magazines, news programs, etc. into requested target languages.
Journalism translation is a task that requires multiple skills. In addition to language skills, translators need to obtain the ability to translate news so that they can pick a suitable context-based translation style.
Translators are required to incorporate different translation methods so as to fully convey the title meaning of an article as well as its content.
Q: What skills are needed to translate a journalistic document?
A: Journalistic documents have their own characteristics that require translators to have many skills other than language skills for a perfect translation:
- Translators specializing in journalism not only have fluent language skills but also have solid background knowledge in many fields. Journalism can cover a wide range of fields, such as fashion, engineering, technology, AI, culture, art, etc.
- Translators have to know how to apply many different reading comprehension and translation methods in order to fully understand the meaning of articles, magazines, reports, etc., and convey them in a full and understandable manner.
- Different newspapers have different writing styles. For example, scientific journals often use a logical and somewhat dry style, and contain many specialized terms. As for literary magazines, literary criticism often use expressive, poetic ways, etc.
- The title of an article will often use speical words, grammar, etc. to attract readers. The translators’ task is to convey the meaning of an article title without losing its originality.
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|✉ GET A QUOTE||✆ CONTACT US NOW|
Commitment to quality
Tomato Media ensures to provide high-quality, consistent services in all its commitments to customers. Our employees follow well-established business processes for us to expressly communicate, promptly deliver services and exceed customer expectations.
- Economic translation
- Information technology translation
- Agriculture Translation
- Apparel/Fashion translation
- Construction specialized translation
- Health – Pharmaceutical – Medical translation
- Tourism & Hospitality Translations
- Media & Entertainment Translation
- Life Science translation services
- Banking and Finance translation services
- E-commerce Translation Service
- Legal Translation
- Education and Training translation services
- Technical & Manufacturing Translation
- Energy, Oil & Gas Translation
- Electronics Translation Services
- Automotive Translation Services
- Marketing Translation Services
- Mechanical Translation Services
- Environmental Translation Services
- Auditing & Accounting Translation Services
- Specialist Chemical Translation Services
- Journalism Translation Services
- Telecommunications Translation Services