Telecommunications Translation Services
Telecommunications Translation Services – Professional – Dedication
📗 Commitment to high-quality translation
📗 Professional telecommunication interpreting services
📗 Quality video, website localization
📗 Information confidentiality
📗 Commitment to punctuality
What are the challenges of telecommunication translation?
In the process of telecommunication translation, translators may face more difficulties than in other specialties. Some of the difficulties include:
1. Absolute accuracy requirement in data
Telecommunications is a field of science and technology in association with lots of numbers. If just a wrong translation of a parameter can significantly affect the customer’s business as well as the quality of the product. Typical data include:
- Specifications of network packages, data plans
- Technical report data, telecommunications equipment
- Data about network operators
2. A huge set of abstract terms
This is one of the big challenges that require translators to have a fundamental knowledge of this industry as well as a set of terms and specialized abbreviations in telecommunications. In particular:
- AVM: Audio Visual Management
- AWG: American Wire Gause
- AXE: Automatic Cross-Connection Equipment (also known as ACE)
- B-ICI: Broadband Intercarrier Interface (ATM)
- ADC: Address Complete Signal Charge (Series Q)
- ADC: Analog-to-Digital Converter (Series P)
3. Correct use of scientific language
The accuracy of translated documents in the telecommunications industry is extremely high. Therefore, the interpretation also needs to be concise, clear, and objective.
|TOMATO MEDIA is honored to receive the award “2021 Excellent Product – Service”||Prestige 5+ years – High expertise|
Tomato telecommunication translation services #accuracy
The challenges of telecommunications translation make it difficult for many people with a lingual understanding to be confident that they will deliver a correct translation with the right terminology, structure, and writing style. Therefore, Tomato Media’s telecommunication translation services are provided to help you own the best quality translations.
1. Telecommunication translation services at Tomato Media
Tomato provides telecommunication translation services for all kinds of papers, documents, books, newspapers and magazines, from the simple to the complex:
Telecommunications equipment manual
Telecommunications equipment manufacturing documentation
Advertising materials of telecommunication companies
Documents of the telecommunications economy
Technical documents in the telecommunications field
Documentation on information networks and telecommunications systems
Materials for research and development of electronic and telecommunications equipment
Communication materials, telecommunications signals
Bidding documents for telecommunication services
Service provider-level technical documentation
Consumer and Portable Electronics User Manual
Technical data manual
Agreement on license and distribution of telecommunications services
2. Tomato high-quality telecommunication interpreting services
Tomato’s high-quality interpreters are capable of working under pressure and willing to be on business trips, and possess years of interpreting experience for:
Visits to a telecommunications equipment factory
Telecommunications contract signing ceremony
Equipment and product launch event
Science and telecommunications exchange events and exhibitions
Negotiations, and technology transfer
Depending on the nature of the meeting, the project, and client requirements, there will be appropriate interpreting forms:
|🎧||Cabin interpreting, simultaneous interpreting|
3. Tomato telecommunication localization services (websites, apps, videos, etc.)
Localized products in the telecommunications industry at Tomato include:
Unlike the common translation, localization requires the accuracy and cultural relevance of the target language. Localized products not only need to maintain the layout and format of the original but also ensure local users have a friendly and intimate experience.
4. Tomato media translation services (subtitling, recording, dubbing, etc.) for the telecommunication field
Media translation specialized in the telecommunications field is a translation service for movies, reportages, documentaries, user manual clips, telecommunications equipment advertisements, training clips in the telecommunications industry, etc. In Tomato, this translation service is provided in the following forms:
Translation & recording of telecommunications videos
Translation, dubbing, voice-over
Subtitling for telecommunications videos
Script translation for videos, TVCs, viral clips about telecommunications products and equipment
Telecommunication translation service fees #High quality
The telecommunications translation fees in Tomato are optimized with international quality:
- Tomato is honored to receive the award “2021 Excellent Product – Service”
- Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI – Rankings of the world’s largest translation companies
- Tomato’s application of a quality management system that has achieved the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate
Tomato commits that the cost of telecommunications translation services is optimized to be commensurate with the translation value and the service received by customers. Below is the translation quotation for different languages for reference:
*** The quotation is for reference only
The quotation is optimized with high quality translation
A ⇄ B
|1.1. Chi phí dịch thuật tài liệu|
|Vietnamese||English||60.000 – 120.000|
|Vietnamese||Chinese||70.000 – 140.000|
|Vietnamese||Japanese||90.000 – 140.000|
|Vietnamese||Korean||90.000 – 140.000|
|Vietnamese||French||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||German||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Spanish||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Italian||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Portuguese||130.000 – 180.000|
|Vietnamese||Malay, Thai, English, Burmese, Arabic, Russian, etc.||Contact|
Let us know your type of documents and requirements,
We will make it the best!
Tomato telecommunication translation services in 50+ languages
No matter whether the language that your documents is written in are common or uncommon, Tomato Media ensures the best service as we have a team of experts who know different languages such as:
Tomato telecommunication translation services – Why should you choose us?
Tomato possesses the following advantages to help us be confident that you will be absolutely satisfied with our telecommunication translation services:
- Tomato is honored to receive the award “Excellent Product – Service 2021”
- Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI – Rankings of the world’s largest translation companies.
- The quality management system at Tomato has achieved the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Tomato owns a professional team of certified foreign language translators with years of experience in translation in general and in the telecommunications field in particular.
- Tomato always focuses on improving the professional training for translators so that the translation of telecommunications documents is accurate to each word.
- Considering credibility as the top priority, Tomato always undertakes the punctuality of translations. Notably, Tomato provides instant translation services with guaranteed quality.
- The translation warranty policy ensures customers’ interests Whether the project is large or small, if the customer finds an error, Tomato will support to correct it until it is completed.
- Competitive and transparent translation pricing, and no additional fees arising outside the agreement.
Tomato is a partner of different domestic and foreign units and corporations such as Sony, H&M, Microsoft, Bosch, Mitsubishi, etc.
Request quotation for telecommunication translation services at Tomato
The fees for telecommunication translation services at Tomato Media are usually not fixed but changeable based on such factors as: The number of documents to be translated, the delivery time, the difficulty of the language to be translated. Therefore, to receive an accurate and fast quote, you can contact Tomato Media translation in the following ways:
- Contact hotline/zalo 0938 596 333 for information support
- Send document details to email address: email@example.com
- Fill in the registration form to request a quote at: https://tomatotranslation.com/en/free-quote/
- Visit our offices:
- Ha Noi headquarters office: 292 Tay Son, Dong Da, Ha Noi, Vietnam.
- Branch 1: 362 Krungthep, Nonthaburi 2, Bangkok, Thailand
- Branch 2: 12th Floor, Wisma 46 Tower, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact Tomato if you need telecommunication translation services.
It’s easy to get started. Just attach requests and the target language you need. We will reply immediately.
“Multi-language translation, reasonable price, uniform translation quality. I have used the Korean-Vietnamese translation service here a few times, and I’m really satisfied.”
“I once used a 1-month Korean translation service for a machine installation project. Our Korean partners are completely satisfied with the translator’s professional manner.”
“Very professional service, fast duration, accurate quotation, conscientious translator”
“I had a customer who made a Japanese telecommunications website, and he went to google search and saw Tomato. Therefore, he decided to use the service here. Our customers were very satisfied with the quality of translation. Our company will cooperate with Tomato when there is a need.”
“A credible company. A professional team. A reasonable price.”
FAQ about telecommunication translation services
1. What is telecommunications translation?
Telecommunication translation is the activity of converting languages of documents, records, books, newspapers, magazines, etc. in the telecommunications field into many different languages. This translation process requires high precision. Therefore, the translation should be done by translation experts who have been trained in specialized knowledge to be able to grasp the most accurate translation content.
2. Characteristics of a good telecommunications translation
Translation means establishing a bridge between the source language and the target language. The goal is to remove any trace of translation work and leave an impression on the reader that they read an original document written in their native language.
3. Qualities of a professional telecommunications translator
In addition to language adaptability, a translator must have specific knowledge of both languages while mastering the subtle nuances of the source language to be able to express them in the target language. The translator must also have a thorough understanding of the technical and cultural context of the translation.
These qualities are indispensable to ensure an accurate, fluent and faithful translation of the original. For these reasons, all Tomato translators have extensive linguistic and telecommunications expertise, which enables them to produce an accurate and up-to-date translation.
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE NOW >>||✉ CONTACT US|
Promise of quality
Tomato Media ensures to provide high-quality, consistent services in all its commitments to customers. Our employees follow well-established business processes to expressly communicate, promptly deliver services and exceed customer expectations.
- Economic translation
- Information technology translation
- Agriculture Translation
- Apparel/Fashion translation
- Construction specialized translation
- Health – Pharmaceutical – Medical translation
- Tourism & Hospitality Translations
- Media & Entertainment Translation
- Life Science translation services
- Banking and Finance translation services
- E-commerce Translation Service
- Legal Translation
- Education and Training translation services
- Technical & Manufacturing Translation
- Energy, Oil & Gas Translation
- Electronics Translation Services
- Automotive Translation Services
- Marketing Translation Services
- Mechanical Translation Services
- Environmental Translation Services
- Auditing & Accounting Translation Services
- Specialist Chemical Translation Services
- Journalism Translation Services
- Telecommunications Translation Services