Translators have become a fairly popular profession today. What is a translator? What qualities should a good translator have? Let’s join Tomato in exploring the answer through the article below. Translators and translation profession Although translators have become a well-known profession and are considered one of the more promising professions, do you really understand the [...]
The demand for notarized translation in District 9 is increasing because it is a dynamic district. So which company in District 9 provides accurate notarized translation services with guaranteed legal value? The answer will be revealed in this article.
Register for translation, notarized translation in District 9
Please describe your translation needs, our team will contact you quickly to assist you as soon as possible.
List of prestigious notarized translation office, translation company in District 9
Below are the credible notarized translation in District 9 that have won the customer’s trust.
|No.||Notarized translation in District 9|
Translation in District 9
|1||Translation services in District 9 – Tomato Media||24/7 support throughout District 9 and Ho Chi Minh city|
|2||Notarized translation in District 9 – idichthuat Company||No. 42, Street No. 32, Block 6, Phuoc Long B Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City|
|3||District 9 translation service – HACO company||482 Lien Ward, District 9, HCMC.|
|4||Translation services in District 9 – Dang Thi Trinh Tuyet Office||No. 14/6 Tu Xuong Street, Block 1, Hiep Phu Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City|
|5||Translation services in District 9 – Thai Lai Translation company||No. 66, Road No. 2, Phu Huu Ward, District 9, HCMC.|
|6||Translation in District 9 Ho Chi Minh City – CVN||No. 42, Street No. 32, Block 6, District 9, HCMC|
The best notarized translation companies in District 9
Here are the top 6+ quality translation companies in District 9, which have been trusted by countless customers for years.
Select a notarized translation company in District 9, select Tomato Media!
Among the countless translation companies in District 9, Tomato Media is proud to have a certain position that wins the trust of customers and partners, whether large or small, thanks to its advantages in service as well as its customer care policy.
Tomato offers notarized translation and translation services for all kinds of documents with almost absolute accuracy in accordance with native cultural relevance.
✦ Notarized translation services in District 9
- ID card number/Citizen identity card number
- Driver’s licenses
- Language certificates, office technology certificates
- Birth certificates
- Curriculum vitae
- Job application
- Insurance card
- Certificate of Covid-19 vaccination
- Marriage certificate
- Household registration books
- Visa applications, study abroad applications, work abroad applications
✦ Document translation
- Report of all kinds
- Company profile
- Types of licenses
- Bid documents
- Translation of all types of contracts
- Magazines, newspapers, books
- Dissertations, theses, essays, scientific research report
- Advertising materials, catalogs
- MSDS documents
- DTP – desktop publishing
Tomato provides highly specialized interpretation services in District 9
The interpreters at Tomato are all people with superior expertise and long experience in various projects, such as:
- Relative visit
- Conferences, workshops
- Factory – construction site – workshop interpretation
- Overseas business travel
- Court interpretation
- Exhibitions and fairs
- Interpretation at notary offices
Interpretation services in Tomato include:
Localization services (Websites, Games, Apps, etc.)
If you want to expand your market and integrate with the world, Tomato’s high-quality localization service will help you make it happen. We offer localization services of the following types:
- Website localization
- Software localization
- App localization
- Video localization
- Game localization
Media translation services (subtitling, voice-over, transcription, etc.)
Tomato’s media translation service satisfies customers because we have a system of modern recording and editing machines, a team of professional translators and MCs, etc. Tomato’s media translation services are diverse, including:
- Translation & Dubbing
- Translation & Interpretation
- Translation and Recording
- Movie/Video Translation
- Audio & video transcription and translation
- Script translation
The product of the media translation service is also focused on the development of diversity:
- TV show, reality show
- Types of films: documentary, TV series, short films
- Film script, grand opening ceremony, gameshow
- TVC advertising
Tomato provides notarized translation services in District 9 for all types of specialized document
Tomato Media provides the District 9 notarized translation service for all documents in different fields, including those with high complexity and difficult technical terms:
|Economy||Media – Entertainment||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Information technology||Banking and finance||Education|
|Environment||Oil and gas||Marketing|
|Tourism||Construction||Engineering – Manufacturing|
Electricity – Electronics
50++ accurately translated language, suitable for Indigenous culture
Tomato Media is not only capable of multi-disciplinary translation but also has the ability to translate into more than 50 languages, from the commonly spoken to the rarely spoken, such as:
Choose translation services at Tomato Media, and get more than expected!
Outstanding advantages in translation quality as well as customer care policy are the leverage that has helped Tomato receive cooperation from more than 3000 customers during its first five years of operation:
- More than 100 experts and 3000 collaborators have long experience, are professionally trained, and ensure language skills as well as other soft skills.
- Have the ability to translate accurately, including long, difficult documents in various languages and complex specializations.
- A fast translation turnaround time and possible same-day delivery
- Notarized translation services are available in District 9 and nationwide.
- Time-saving online notarized translation support without originals
- Absolute confidentiality of all customer information
- An internationally ISO 9001:2015 certified professional translation process combined with advanced technologies.
- Optimal pricing commensurate with translation quality
- Be the company featured in the top 150 translation companies in the LSPI rankings
- Tomato received the “2021 Excellent Product-Service” award
The latest quotation for notarized translation services in District 9
Tomato Media’s translation service costs in District 9, Ho Chi Minh City are optimized with excellent service quality:
- Tomato is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Product-Service” award.
- Tomato’s application of a quality management system that has achieved the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate
- Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI – Rankings of the world’s largest translation companies.
Tomato’s notarized translation service cost in District 9 is calculated by the sum of the translation fee and the notary fee. The following is the price list for your reference:
The translation service quotation
* The quotation is for reference only
A ⇄ B
60.000 – 120.000
70.000 – 140.000
90.000 – 140.000
90.000 – 140.000
|Vietnamese||French||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||German||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Spanish||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Italian||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Portuguese||130.000||130.000 – 180.000|
|Vietnamese||Lao||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Cambodian (Khmer)||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Thai||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Malay||135.000||135.000 – 185.000|
The quotation for notary services
|SERVICE||UNIT PRICE (VND/NOTARIZED COPY)|
Notarization of translations
|65,000 – 80,000|
Notarization of translations
|120,000 – 160,000|
- The price list may vary depending on the specific requirements of each project
- To receive the most detailed and suitable quote, contact Tomato via the hotline at 0938 596 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs about notarized translation services in District 9
Here are the frequently asked questions about notarized translation in District 9 HCMC that we have compiled:
Q: Notarized translation regulations in District 9
- The translator in charge must be a collaborator of the Department of Justice
- These collaborators are qualified graduates who majored in language at universities. And they are responsible for the accuracy and suitability of the translation.
Q: What documents are required to perform a notarized translation in District 9?
- Original papers, documents, and contract
- Translations or copies of the original
- ID card/CCCD/passport deadline
- Copy of the certificate of ownership for notarized transactions related to real estate, houses, cars, shares, etc.
Q: What are the conditions for the instant notarized translation service in District 9?
- The best time to send documents and originals is as soon as possible for translation and notarization.
- The time to send the original is no later than 13:00 to ensure time to wait for the notary seal on the same day.
Q: How is the private and public notarized translation procedure done in District 9?
Step 1: Submit documents for the notarized translation in District 9
Step 2: Check the legitimacy of the document, and the notary will carry out the receiving procedures or request corrections if any.
Step 3: Assign documents to the translator to perform the translation
Step 4: Notarize the translation with the notary’s testimony enclosed.
Step 5: Hand over the notarial results and collect fees
Q: Can I translate a document without notarization?
A: The answer is yes. If documents are for personal purposes only – for example, for reference instead of administrative purposes—you can translate them without notarization.
In addition, for documents used for administrative purposes that must be notarized in accordance with state regulations, you are obliged to obtain notary seals at the Department of Justice or a private notary office to ensure legality.
Q: Can I choose interpretation services in District 9?
A: Yes. You can choose the right interpreter for your project through a qualification test before signing a contract at Tomato Media.
Q: What are the criteria for choosing a quality translation company in District 9?
- A team of well-trained translators with practical experience
- License to operate in the translation business
- Enthusiastic consultants, quick support
- A publicly transparent and detailed price list
- Responsible for translation and warranty services for customers.
- There is a commitment to confidentiality of all information related to the translation project and acceptance of compensation if any incident arises.
Q: How do I contact a translation company in District 9?
A: Customers can contact the notarized translation company in District 9 through the following methods:
- Directly visit the office
- Hotline: 0938 596 333
- Fill in the quotation request form: tomatotranslation.com/bao-gia
- Send an email to email@example.com
Reviews from customers who have used services
“A fast, good, and conscientious service; the interpreter has a professional demeanor. I look forward to more projects so that we can further our cooperation in the future.”
“Fast and quality translation, I’m very satisfied to use the service of the company. They also have enthusiastic customer service staff. We will work with the company if there is a chance.”
“The translation turnaround time is timely and fast, the service fee is also very reasonable”
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|