Low-cost notarized translation services in HCMC also need to ensure the quality criteria When looking for a notarized translation company or center in Ho Chi Minh City that offers low service fees, it is critical to first ensure quality so that the documents are committed to being translated accurately and quickly. Some cheap translation services [...]
When looking for a notary office, you’re interested in:
- An office that is close to the area you live or work in
- Professional and dedicated services
- Appropriate turnaround time, reasonable price
- Legal compliance procedures
The answer you need will be shown in the list of 10+ reliable notary offices in Dong Da district, Hanoi, below.
Notary offices in Dong Da have important functions
Dong Da District Notary Offices in Hanoi are the place to perform the function of certifying the accuracy and legitimacy of papers, documents, contracts, and civil transactions. At the same time, they certify the transparency and legality of papers, records, and translation documents.
Additionally, notaries in notary offices are tasked with testifying and guaranteeing the security of the parties who get involved in and sign documents and transactions. For more detail, the following are specific services in a notary office:
- Notarization of wills, inheritance declaration, waiver of inheritance rights, etc.
- Notarization of agreements on authorization, power of attorney documents
- Certification of contract types: real estate auction, guarantee, car purchase, property pledge or mortgage, purchase/transfer/donation of property, lease of property, lease/loan/borrowing of houses or land use rights, loan, etc.
- Notarization of property agreements between spouses: merger, division, and verification of spouses’ own property
- Drafting of documents and transaction contracts in accordance with the law
- Evaluation of the legal document of the assets involved in the transaction
- Translation or consulting services for overseas Vietnamese, foreigners (depending on the office), etc.
- Notary services outside the office (according to the law and depending on the office), etc.
What documents do you need to prepare when applying for notarization in Dong Da District, Hanoi?
When notarizing documents or types of contracts and transactions, people need to pay attention to preparing documents such as:
- Documents to be notarized: the originals (required), non-signed copies
- Personal identification documents: citizenship or identity card, marriage certificate, marital status certificate, household registration book, proof of separate asset status (if any), etc.
- Identification documents for representatives of enterprises and organizations: the power of attorney, business license, minutes of a meeting of the Board of members/General meetings of Shareholders/Board of Directors/Board of Cooperative Committee or general meetings of
- Committee members, etc.
- The fee of notarization on request
- Parties involved (if necessary)
Depending on the type of notarization, if you do not know which type of certification or notarization you should use, you should consult the information on the internet, the website of the notary public office, or call the notary office directly for advice. You also need to prepare all necessary documents so that the notarization takes place quickly and smoothly.
Summary of prestigious notary offices in Dong Da District
The following is a summary of prestigious notary offices in Dong Da District:
Notary office in Dong Da – Tue Tinh
Address of the Notary Office in Dong Da District – Hong Ha
|3||Notary office of Dong Da District – Pham Thu Hang|
Dong Da District notary office – Le Dung
Notary office address in Dong Da -Thai Ha
Notary Office of Dong Da District, Au Lac
Dong Da District Notary Office – Pham Nguyen
Hoang Cau Notary Office in Dong Da
Notary consulting office in Dong Da District – Thua Phat Lai
Nguyen Hue Notary Office in Dong Da District
Thang Long notary office in Dong Da District
List of 10+ prestigious and professional notary offices in Dong Da District
In order to help people have more quality reference information, the following is a list of 10+ legal and reliable notary offices in Dong Da district, Hanoi, today.
1. Notary Office in Dong Da District – Tue Tinh
2. Dong Da District notary office – Hong Ha
3. Notary office of Dong Da District – Pham Thu Hang
4. Notary Office in Dong Da District – Le Dung
5. Dong Da District notary office – Thai Ha
6. Notary Office in Dong Da District – Au Lac
7. Notary office in Dong Da District – Pham Nguyen
8. Hoang Cau Notary Office in Dong Da
9. Notary consulting office in Dong Da – Thua Phat Lai
10. Nguyen Hue Notary Office in Dong Da
11. Thang Long notary office in Dong Da
Working hours at notary offices in Dong Da District, Hanoi
Usually, notary offices in Dong Da District, Hanoi, have the following working hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 – 17:00
- Saturday: 8:00 – 12:00
- Closed on Saturday afternoons and Sundays
However, some offices may start earlier at 7: 30 p.m. or later at 8: 30 p.m., closing times may also be later until 5: 30 p.m. Therefore, for more convenience, you should carefully learn the opening and closing times of the notary’s office before arrival by looking it up on Google or calling the office directly to inquire.
Notarization procedures at notary offices in Dong Da, Hanoi
Each notary office shall have a procedure that is not too similar but must comply with the provisions of the Department of Justice. Based on this factor, the notary procedures in Dong Da District’s notary offices have the six following basic steps:
- Step 1: Adequately prepare documents and records to be notarized, including unsigned copies and originals
- Step 2: Submit your application to the notary office
- Step 3: The notary checks the documents according to legal requirements
- Step 4: The parties involved in the contract or civil transaction documents read and sign the register book, receive documents, and pay fees at the notary office.
- Step 5: Make notarization and appointment date for the results
- Step 6: Get the notarized documents
Cost of notary and certification services at Notary Offices in Dong Da District
In terms of notary fees in the notary offices of Dong Da District, Hanoi, the calculation of the price includes notarization fees and notary remuneration. In which the notarization fee is the specified amount that the notary office will receive, including:
- Fees for various types of civil contracts or transactions are determined according to the contract/transaction or property value
- Fees for contracts, transactions that are not based on the value of the contract, transaction or asset
- Notarization fees according to regulations include: fees for notarizing wills, fees for notarizing duplicates, fees for notarizing translations, fees for certifying true copies from originals, fees for signature certification, etc.
Notary remuneration is usually for jobs such as drafting contracts, typing documents, duplicating documents, notarizing outside the office, etc.
Which criteria should be met when choosing a notary office in Dong Da, Hanoi?
According to the definition of Clause 5 and Article 2 of the notary law, the notary office is a notary practice organization, organized jointly in accordance with the notary law and the legal documents related to the type of partnership company. Based on that, in order to choose a reliable notary office in Dong Da District, you need to consider the following criteria for the characteristics of a notary office:
- There are more than 2 notaries and no capital contributors
- The office must have a physical address, ensure there is a place for the notary and its personnel to work, a place to welcome people applying for notarization, and a place to preserve and store documents.
- The full name of the office must be “Notary office” + the name of the Head of the Department or the name of the notary in partnership agreed upon by the notaries in the partnership.
- Have its own seal and bank account, and independent financial activities
- Operating license information can be found easily on the tax search pages or the website of the Hanoi Department of Justice.
Notarized translation services of Dong Da and the provinces – Tomato Media
Do you have documents that need notarized translation services in Dong Da?
- You want to find a professional notary office with on-time delivery
- Do you need to translate documents to apply for study abroad procedures, a visa, or employment overseas?
- Do you want 100% confidentiality of information?
- Do you need a notarized translation service at a reasonable and transparent cost?
- You want a quick notarized translation service with same-day delivery and an accuracy of up to 99%
All of the above requirements will be met when selecting a notarized translation service at Tomato Media. The company specializes in providing notarized translation services, which meet ISO 9001:2015 standards, in more than 50 language pairs and 100+ different specialties. Tomato also has the ability to assist customers in notarizing translations if required. To receive notarized translations, you can follow either of the following ways:
- You can directly bring the original to the office in Room 504, Capital Building, No. 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi Afterward, you can discuss the service fees, conduct the translation, and notarize the translation according to your needs.
- If there is no immediate need for notarization, you can send a scanned copy via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for Tomato to translate and hand over the finished file later. When you need notarization, you just need to print out the files and bring them to the notary office in Dong Da to certify.
Frequently asked questions about notary offices in Dong Da, Hanoi
The following are frequently asked questions about notary offices in the Dong Da District, Hanoi:
Notary offices near Lang Pagoda, Dong Da?
If you are looking for a notary office near Lang Pagoda, Dong Da, you can refer to the following list:
Notary services near Lang Pagoda – Phung Quan notary office
- Address: 199 Trung Kinh, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Hotline: 02439656368
Hanoi Notary Office
- Address: 238 Hoang Ngan, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 024 6252 8888 – 024 3556 1262
- Hotline: 0965160857 – 0965160918 – 0965160050 – 0966186983
A9 Notary Office
- Address: 62 Nguyen Khanh Toan, Quan Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Tel: (84-4) 37 676 556
- Fax: (84-4) 37 676 446
- Hotline: (84-4) 37 676 556
Notary office near Chua Lang – Nguyen Hung Notary Office
- Address: 6A Vu Pham Ham Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City
- Hotline: 091 219 68 86
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.congchungnguyenhung.vn
Hong Ha Notary Office
- Address: No. 11 Lane 49 Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Hotline: 024 3773 5588
Viet Notary Office
- Address: 219C, Nguyen Ngoc Vu, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
- Hotline: (84-24) 35 561 208 – (84-24) 35 561 209
- Email address: email@example.com
Which notary offices are located near Nga Tu So, Dong Da, Hanoi?
The following is a list of notary offices near Nga Tu So:
Notary services in Dong Da District– Nguyen Hue notary office
- Address: No. 165 Giang Vo Street, Cat Linh Ward, Multipurpose
- Tel: 0966.22.7979-0935.669.669
- Email: Ccnguyenhue165@gmail.com
- Website: http://congchungnguyenhue.com/
The notary office near Nga Tu So – Pham Nguyen:
- Address: No. 29, Tran Quang Dieu Street, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi City
- Hotline: (84-24) 35 111 024
The notary office near Nga Tu So – Hoang Cau Notary Office:
- Address: 23, Alley 59, Hoang Cau Street, Cho Dua Ward, Multipurpose
- Hotline: 024 3856 9871
Pham Thu Hang Notary Office
- Address: No. 17, Yen Lang Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Hotline: 024 6329 2298
Thai Ha Notary Office
- Address: No. 148, Thai Ha, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi City
- Hotline: (84-24) 35 379 209
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: congchungthaiha.com
Which notary office is located in Xa Dan, Dong Da?
The Tue Tinh notary office is a prestigious, high-quality agency chosen by countless customers in Xa Dan:
- Address: No. 260, Xa Dan, Phuong Lien Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Hotline: (84-24) 22 461 666 – (84-24) 35 723 535 – (84-98) 3 202 628
- Email: email@example.com
Which notary office is located in Hoang Cau, Dong Da?
If you are in Hoang Cau and are looking for a notary office nearby, then the Hoang Cau notary office is the No. 1 option for you:
- Address: No.9 Lane 51, Hoang Cau Street, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Ho Chi Minh City. Hanoi
- Hotline: (84-24) 38 569 871
Which notary office is located in De La Thanh, Dong Da?
The following is the notary office of De La Thanh, Dong Da:
Le Dung Notary Office
- Address: 374-376, La Thanh, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Which notary office is located in Yen Lang, Dong Da?
If you are looking for a notary office in Yen Lang, Dong Da, the Pham Thu Hang notary office is a reasonable choice for you.
- Address: No. 17, Yen Lang Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Hotline: 024 6329 2298
If you need detailed advice on information about the notary offices in Dong Da District or notarized translation quotes, you can call or message us via Zalo at 0938 596 333. Tomato’s team of consultants will always be ready to thoroughly answer all your questions.