Marketing website localization services at Tomato – High-quality – Prestige 📗 Multi-platform marketing website localization 📗 Best website localization service cost 📗 Professional marketing website localization process 📗 Information confidentiality 📗 Marketing website localization based on SEO standards ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE Maybe you don’t know: 86% of localized [...]
Notarized translation is a mandatory condition if you need to make foreign immigration documents or want to do international transactions. Are you looking for a notarized translation company in District 3? In this article, we will introduce the top reputable notarized translation companies in District 3.
Best private notarized translation company in District 3
There are many notarized translation companies in District 3, so it is difficult to choose a prestigious unit. Let’s refer to the prestigious translation agencies below.
- Prestigious, fast, and accurate notarized translation companies in District 7
- High-quality, fast, good-price notarized translation offices in HCMC
Select a prestigious translation company, select Tomato!
If you want to choose a prestigious translation company in District 3, you should definitely not ignore Tomato Media. Tomato is proud to be one of the leading translation companies in Vietnam, providing professional translation services in HCMC and across the country. Check out our quality services below.
5. Tomato provides notarized translation services in District 3 for all types of specialized document
Tomato offers notarized translation services for all specialized documents in District 3 thanks to its years of experience in the industry and its team of qualified translators. These documents include:
|Economy||Media – Entertainment||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Information technology||Banking and finance||Education|
|Environment||Oil and gas||Marketing|
|Tourism||Construction||Engineering – Manufacturing|
Electricity – Electronics
6. More than 50 languages are translated correctly
Tomato has a strong translation team with 3000+ professional and well-trained personnel. Therefore, Tomato can support the translation service in more than 50 different languages around the world, such as:
7. Why should you choose Tomato for notarized translation services in District 3?
There are many notarized translation companies in District 3, but not all units are reputable. Over the years, Tomato Media has been increasingly trying to assert its position as the best translation unit. So why should you choose Tomato for notarized translation services in District 3? We are confident in our quality because:
- Professional and quality manpower, and extensive translation experience
- Commitment to hand over translations on time
- Translation warranty for customers, translation quality warranty
- The top-priority information confidentiality to ensure the interests of our customers
- Translate all documents from difficult to easy into more than 50 languages for more than 100 different fields
- The quality management system that meets the international standard ISO 9001:2015.
- Reasonable and transparent service fees
8. Get the latest updated notarized translation quote in District 3
We quote quickly and flexibly for each specific project. For the most accurate notarized translation quotation in District 3, you can contact us via the hotline at 0938 596 333. Or click here to get a quick exact quotation.
FAQs on notarized translation services in District 3 HCMC
Q: Notarized translation regulations in District 3
A: Regulations related to notarized translation include the following:
- Notary Law 2014
- By Decree No. 23/2015/ND-CP dated February 16, 2015, of the government on the issuance of copies from original books, the authentication of copies from originals, the authentication of signatures, and the verification of contracts and transactions.
Accordingly, when requesting a notarized translation, it is necessary to have the signature certified by the competent state agency. At the same time, the notary is fully responsible for the accuracy of the translation.
According to Article 61 of the Notary Law 2014 and Articles 27 and 28 of Decree 23/2015/NND-CP, it is stated that “the translator of the notarized documents must be a translation collaborator of the Department of Justice and must sign a clear-cut contract. In particular, the translator is explicitly defined to take responsibility for the translation content and quality.”
Q: What documents are required for a notarized translation in District 3?
A: Typically, in order to get a notarized translation from District 3, you must fully prepare the following records:
- Original documents to be translated and notarized
- Notarization request form
- Original identity card (ID card, citizen identity card, or passport, etc.)
- Copies of other papers related to the translation as prescribed by law
- Previous translations (if any) to ensure the consistency of translations
Q: Is it possible to get a notarized translation in District 3 on the same day?
A: Currently, instant notarized translation services are available. However, if you want to implement this service, you need to ensure some of the following conditions:
- The latest time to send documents is 9 am on the same day
- The original document delivery time is at least 2pm on the same day
- The original document must be intact, not erased, and in the correct form
Q: How is the private and judicial notary translation procedure done in District 3?
A: At Tomato Media, there are two main forms of notarization: private notarization and public notarization. The notarial value of these two forms is the same. Each notary office shall have the appropriate notary procedure but shall comply with the provisions of the law. In general, the procedure for notarized translation will consist of the following five basic steps:
- Step 1: The notary receives and examines the documents that need notarization. If the documents are qualified, the notary will proceed to process them and write to the notary. If the documents are invalid, the notary will record the instructions for requesting additional documents or specify the reasons for refusal. Then send it back to the notary proponent.
- Step 2: The notary office will send the documents to its collaborator to perform the translation (if it has not been translated) or check the translation.
- Step 3: The translator signs each page of the translation. Afterward, the translation will be sent to the notary, who will make a testimony and sign each page of the translation.
- Step 4: The applicant pays the fees
- Step 5: Hand over the notarial results and receive the notarized translations.
Q: What are the criteria for choosing a quality translation company in District 3?
A: To choose a quality translation company, you need to learn more about that company through the following criteria:
- Is there a legal business registration certificate for translation services?
- How is the quality of the translation and interpretation team?
- Is there a translation warranty policy?
- Is the price reasonable?
- What translation services does the unit have? Does it meet your translation needs?
- Does this unit receive positive feedback from customers who have used its services?
Q: How do I contact a translation company in District 3?
A: Do you urgently need a notarized translation, an instant notarized translation, or notary seals from the Department of Justice? Contact us in the following ways:
- Directly visit Tomato Media’s Office
- Contact us for 24/7 support and an online translation solution via:
- Hotline: 0938 596 333
- Website: https://tomatotranslation.com/
- Zalo: 0938 596 333 (Tomato Media)
Reviews from customers who have used services
“I don’t have time to go to translation companies to translate documents, so I usually use Tomato’s online services. Documents are translated very quickly and delivered on time, and prices are reasonable. I am very pleased and always choose Tomato whenever I need to use translation services.”
“It’s not too difficult to find a translation company in District 3, but the unit I really trust is only Tomato.” I have searched for interpreters in many places, but the one at Tomato is the best. “They have professional manners and punctuality, and their interpreting skills are also excellent.”
“I think the service here is very good. Tomato has a wide variety of quality services. Whenever I need to use translation services, whether it is a specialized translation, a notarized translation, or an interpretation, I always choose Tomato.”
“I used the translation service at Tomato, and it was very good. Staff members are enthusiastic, and the translation process is quick and affordable.
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|