Basic requirements for notarized French translation French is a difficult language in terms of grammar and vocabulary. A large number of words are created from the main word (stem) and changed by adding a small word (affix). The style of the French cannot be grasped by all translators. Therefore, the notarized translation of French [...]
When considering the Cambodian translation cost, have you ever encountered these problems?
|⭕||Want to find a translation service provider whose cost is within your budget while still ensuring the quality of the translation|
|⭕||A clear price list that shows details, transparency, and no surcharge incurred|
|⭕||There are preferential service packages, discounts for large-value orders|
To remove these concerns, customers can refer to the Cambodian (Khmer) translation service at Tomato Media. When you come to us, you will no longer worry about Cambodian (Khmer) translation costs because:
✔️ Cambodian translation quotes are committed to being the most competitive in the market, ensuring the value you receive
✔️ The quotation is designed to suit the needs of each customer
✔️ The pricing table is publicly transparent, attached to the contract
✔️ Commitment to no extra fees arising out of the contract
✔️ There are incentives for loyal customers and customers with large order values
Cost of high-quality Cambodian (Khmer) translation at Tomato Media
Here is the Cambodian translation quotes at Tomato for your reference. We undertake that the price has been optimized with excellent translation quality. The price list may vary depending on the characteristics of each project. Customers can contact Tomato directly for further advice.
The quotation is for reference only***
The quotation is optimized with excellent service quality
|Types of service||Quotation|
|Cambodian (Khmer) translation of personal documents||120,000 (VND/page)|
|Cambodian (Khmer) translation of common documents||125.000-175.000 VND/page|
|Notary service for Cambodian (Khmer) translations – Private notary office||Translation fee + 65.000 – 80.000 (VND/Notarized copy)|
|Notary service for Cambodian (Khmer) translations – Public notary office||Translation fee + 120.000 – 160.000 (VND/Notarized copy)|
|Cambodian (Khmer)consecutive interpretation service for seminars (2 working hours – 1 interpreter)||Contact|
|Cambodian (Khmer) consecutive interpretation service for seminars (4 working hours – 1 interpreter)||Contact|
|Cambodian (Khmer) consecutive interpretation service for seminars (8 working hours – 2 interpreters)||Contact|
|Cambodian (Khmer) simultaneous interpretation service for seminars (4 working hours – 1 interpreter)||Contact|
|Cambodian (Khmer) simultaneous interpretation service for seminars (8 working hours – 2 interpreters)||Contact|
|Cambodian (Khmer) localization (websites, apps, software, games, etc.)||Contact|
|Cambodian (Khmer) media translation (recording, dubbing, voice-over, subtitling, audio transcription, etc.)||Contact|
The quotation for Cambodian (Khmer) translation services
* Common documents are typically estimated at 300 words per page
Tomato can translate personal documents such as Identity cards, birth certificates, school records, as well as common documents such as specialized documents, books, newspapers, magazines, user manuals, etc.
In addition to common translation services, you can use Tomato’s notarized translation service for documents such as:
- Study abroad applications
- Business documents
In particular, the cost of notarization is calculated according to the price list issued by the notary office.
In addition to translation services, Tomato also provides Cambodian (Khmer) interpretation services for conferences, workshops, and courts, to name but a few. Based on the number of interpreters and the nature of the interpretation session, Tomato can design the appropriate quotation. To receive the most detailed quotation, you can contact our hotline or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For such specific files, customers in need of Cambodian (Khmer) translation services should contact Tomato Media directly for the fastest support.
Professional Cambodian (Khmer) translation services in Tomato Media
Tomato Media is proud to be one of the few companies with a diverse Cambodian service ecosystem at an affordable translation cost. When you come to us, you will find many types of services, such as:
- Notarized translation of applications for study abroad, visa applications, and types of identity documents
- Translation and notarization of inheritance certificates, testaments, land use right certificates, household registration books, etc.
- Translation of patents
- Translation of copyright registration
- Translation of company reports
- Translation of training materials, company Introduction, product user manuals, etc.
- Translation of marketing publications, PR, communication, advertising materials, etc.
- Translation of technical drawings
- Equipment and instrument user manual
- Cambodian (Khmer) translation of accounting documents
- Translation of all types of contracts
- Translation of circulars, decrees, law documents, etc.
- Translation of magazines, newspapers, stories, books, etc.
- Translation of academic documents
- Translation of MSDS documents
- Translation of DTP – desktop publishing
Tomato provides specialized interpreters with years of experience in simultaneous/ consecutive/ whispered/ remote interpretation for meetings such as exhibitions, fairs, seminars, workshops, factories, meetings, negotiations, court hearings, etc.
Media translation services
Media translation service at Tomato is performed by a team of skilled translators with the support of modern tools. Therefore, we can offer a variety of services, including:
- Translation and dubbing, voiceover, subtitling for movies, vlogs, videos, etc.
- Translation and recording from Cambodian (Khmer) into other languages and vice versa for notifications, voicemails, messages, news, etc.
- Transcription and translation of all genres of movies, video scripts, etc.
You can find the following types of localization when coming to Tomato:
- Localization of games into Cambodian (Khmer)
- Localization of landing pages, company introduction sites, sales website, etc.
- Localization of applications running on iOS, Android operating systems, etc.
- Cambodian (Khmer) software localization
- Video localization
Reasons to choose Cambodian (Khmer) translation services at Tomato Media
- Translate Cambodian (Khmer) and 50+ languages: Vietnamese, English, Japanese, Korean, Polish, German, Spanish, Thai, Portuguese, etc.
- Professional service quality comes with a competitive price
- Translation quality is ISO 9001:2015 certified, ensuring the accuracy of up to 100%.
- Hand over the translation to the customer on the commit date
- Tomato Media honorably receives the “2021 product and service excellence” award and reaches the top 126 of the Slator 2023 LSPI.
Contact for a quick, standard quotation for Cambodian (Khmer) translation services
Cambodian translation quotes can vary depending on the characteristics of each project. So, to grasp the most accurate cost, customers can visit Tomato’s offices, contact us via the hotline at 0938 596 333, or send a request by email: email@example.com, and we will send the quotation as soon as possible.
How much does a Cambodian translation cost per page?
How much does a Cambodian translation cost per page? Translation prices can be calculated based on the following factors:
- Basic translation fee: the language being translated, the difficulty level of content, requirements for notarization (if any)
- Additional surcharge: proofreading, formatting, time requirements
- Discounts: service package offer, discount for large orders, loyalty policy
What factors is the reasonable cost of Cambodian (Khmer) translation based on?
When selecting a Cambodian (Khmer) translation company, you need to consider both the cost and the value you receive. One of the quality assessment factors of the translation unit includes:
- The accuracy of the translation is guaranteed to reach 100%.
- Translation staff with good language proficiency, long-term translation experience
- The translation company has an operating license granted by the authorities
- There is a commitment to information security and compensation if violated
- Quality verified by ISO certification, related awards
- No delay in handing over translations
- Quick response to resolving inquiries and complaints
- Available translation warranty and customer care policy before, during, and after the project
Tips to save the cost of the translation in Cambodian (Khmer) and other languages
- Gather all documents to be translated. Because translation companies frequently offer discounts for large orders, you should translate all of the necessary documents at once rather than just a few pages here and there.
- Provide the original in editable formats such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Provide a specialized glossary if the document you need to translate belongs to a specific group.
- Use the service regularly at the same agency to enjoy loyalty incentives.
Frequently asked questions about Cambodian (Khmer) translation service fees/costs
Here are some frequently asked questions when it comes to Cambodian translation quotes:
How long does it take to receive a quote for the Cambodian (Khmer) translation service?
With professional workflow and speed, customers will receive quotations after about 5 – 15 minutes from submitting the request.
Does Tomato’s Cambodian translation price guarantee no additional fees?
Yes. When sending quotes to customers, Tomato designs the price list so that it is clear, detailed, and transparent. Accordingly, we undertake not to incur any surcharges outside the contract.
Will the cost of translating Cambodian be reduced if it is a big project?
Yes. Tomato has discount programs for large projects. Besides, we also have preferential policies for loyal customers.
Hopefully, the above information about Cambodian (Khmer) translation costs is useful to you.
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|