In recent years, the game industry has grown more and more. Any game that wants to survive and develop in the market must meet the tastes of gamers. To help the game grow strongly in the global market, game translation is particularly crucial. Find out about professional game translation services at Tomato Media. What is [...]
Logistics website localization services at Tomato – High-quality – Prestige
📗 Accurate, multi-platform logistics website localization
📗 Website localization support in 50+ different languages
📗 Using tools, contemporary software facilitates precise translation
📗 Project confidentiality according to NDA
📗 Quick website localization in a timely manner
Tomato is ready to provide logistics website localization services of high quality
Accurate logistics website localization is the right factor to help logistics businesses favorably promote the brand to customers in the new market. Therefore, logistics businesses that now focus on website localization should look for localization services more.
Understanding that, Tomato offers enterprises prestigious and high-quality logistics website localization solutions.
The main contents of logistics website localization services
Website localization services provided by Tomato ensure quality, professionalism, and accuracy. 100% of websites are localized close to the original content while ensuring cultural relevance.
Accordingly, Tomato is currently providing high-quality logistics website localization services with some key content, including:
- Localization of the entire logistics website interface to be suitable for all existing platforms, such as computers, phones, tablets, etc.
- Localization of symbols, colors, writing, video, etc. on the logistics website in the target language
- Localization of the content on banners used on the website
- Localization of information on the homepage, subpages, and footer content of the website
- Localization of information and content of articles in news and blog sections on the website
- Localization of promotional content on the website
Tomato offers website localization services for various web platforms
Tomato’s logistics website localization service is not limited to a single platform, but also performs cross-platform localization. As a result, businesses are able to easily reach potential customers via a variety of platforms.
Some of the primary platforms that Tomato is carrying out the website localization on can be mentioned:
- Self-coding website
Logistics website localization services using cutting-edge support tools.
Localization is a service with a complex implementation process involving multiple stages; therefore, the translator must be knowledgeable and proficient with localization support tools.
In addition to a team of experienced and skilled translators, Tomato, a market leader in website localization, employs a variety of cutting-edge tools to facilitate the website localization process. The use of many website localization tools helps Tomato optimize the implementation process, shorten the localization time and ensure the quality of the completed project.
In particular, some applications and software applied by Tomato to the localization of the logistics website can be mentioned:
Tomato provides logistics website localization services in 50+ languages
Tomato provides logistics website localization services for the logistics industry in more than 50 different languages, in an effort to help clients reach customers in numerous countries. Accordingly, depending on their specific requirements, logistics companies can request that their website be localized to one, two, or multiple languages.
Some languages that Tomato provides website localization services in can be included:
Tomato provides online and offline logistics website localization services nationwide
Logistics website localization is a simple way for businesses to communicate information, services, and company strengths to international customers. This is also the “key” for logistics enterprises to increase market share in other countries by reaching more potential customers. Therefore, in order to develop businesses in the direction of globalization, many logistics companies tend to use more website localization services in both online and offline forms.
Understanding the market and the wishes of businesses, Tomato offers Logistics website localization services in two forms: online and offline. Each form has its own advantages and meets the need to localize the website for many different businesses.
We now offer services in 63 provinces so that customers in all regions of the country can easily access Tomato’s high-quality website localization service. In particular, some Tomato provinces are providing services worth mentioning:
- Bac Ninh
- Thai Yen
- Hoa Binh
- Vinh Phuc
- Hai Phong
- Thanh Hoa
- Quang Nam
- Da Nang
- Khanh Hoa
- Binh Duong
- Vung Tau
- Ho Chi Minh City
Providing website localization services to customers on a national scale, both online and offline, enables Tomato to connect with numerous logistics companies and assist them in overcoming obstacles during the globalization process. As a result, businesses can easily enter new markets and quickly acquire a source of quality customers.
Why should I choose logistics website localization services at Tomato Translation?
Website localization is the process of translating or converting signs, icons, colors, etc. on the website into the target language to ensure that it is compatible with the local culture in the country that the business is aiming for. In order to localize the website accurately and in close proximity to customers in the new market, logistics companies must find experts to assist them in resolving this issue.
Consequently, many domestic logistics organizations are geared toward selecting and contacting Tomato’s specialists. It’s thanks to the following reasons:
- Tomato is the leading translation unit in Asia, with a strong market position and more than five years of industry experience.
- Tomato has become the leading translation partner for over 2,500 clients, having completed over 65,000 projects in 100+ disciplines.
- Per week, Tomato translates over 1,000,000,000 pages of material, performs over 4,722 hours of translation, and records over 2,431 hours of audio.
- Translation services archived ISO 9001:2015 international certification – TQC.01.2445 and ISO 17100:2015
- Tomato is in the top 126 LSPI – The ranking of the world’s largest translation companies.
- In 2021, Tomato was honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Products and Services” award.
In particular, enterprises choosing the Logistics website localization service at Tomato can be guaranteed 3+ benefits:
- Localization of a multi-platform website that is compatible with all devices ensures the most standardized and well-organized content.
- Quick website localization in a timely manner
- Multilingual translation into over 50 different languages according to customer needs
- The project is strictly confidential, and Tomato fulfills its commitment under the NDA agreement.
- Application tools and software support translation during localization to ensure accuracy of up to 100%.
- The localization fee is transparent, affordable, and suitable for the budget of every customer.
Preferential website localization costs for logistics companies
Cost is one of the important factors that are of interest to most logistics businesses when looking for website localization services. The website localization cost is usually not uniform between service providers. In addition, this cost varies based on numerous factors.
In particular, some factors affecting the website localization cost include:
- The customer’s requirements for language to be localized
- The complexity and difficulty of terminology, information, and content on the website to be localized
- The customer’s requests for the completion time of the localization project
- Website localization platform requirements
If you want to localize your logistics website quickly and accurately at the most economical cost, you can contact Tomato for assistance. We are committed to providing localization services at affordable, competitive rates for every customer.
So, in order to receive a good cost incentive, the enterprise can request a quote right here:
Register for logistics website localization services with experts
Website localization is a job that requires the translator to be knowledgeable, professional, and understand the process of implementation. If the localization of the content is wrong and not suitable for the local culture, it is very difficult for businesses to reach customers in new markets.
Therefore, instead of performing website localization by themselves, logistics businesses should seek experts to help them localize their websites correctly.
As a translation provider in Asia with more than 5 years of experience in the industry, Tomato is the specialist that businesses need to find. It is because:
- Tomato has a team of experienced, skilled translators and professional localization processes.
- Websites are localized accurately, attractively, and “friendly” by Tomato with potential customers for businesses.
If you would like to contact Tomato for direct consultation, you can register with our specialist right here:
GET A QUICK QUOTE
Please describe your localization needs; our team will contact you quickly to assist you as soon as possible.
* We immediately provide a detailed quotation, including cost, delivery time, and method of implementation, within just 15 minutes of the request.
The professional logistic website localization process
Optimizing the website localization procedure is a prerequisite for Tomato to complete the project quickly. To standardize each step, Tomato has developed a standard website localization procedure applicable to numerous fields and specialties.
Particularly, Tomato’s steps in the website localization process include:
- Step 1: Receive and process the customer’s request for logistics website localization
- Step 2: Hand over the project to the translator in charge
- Step 3: Implement website localization services
- Step 4: Proofread and edit the finished file
- Step 5: Format the document
- Step 6: Make a final check of the finished file and hand it over to the customer
Learn more about the logistics website localization service
To help you better understand logistics website localization services, you should be sure to grasp some information shared by Tomato below:
What is logistics website localization?
Logistics website localization is the process of translating content and transforming the entire interface from colors, symbols, etc. available on a logistics website to the target language. Localized content must be accessible, user-friendly, and compatible with the search platform of users in the new market.
Localization of a website is a challenging task that requires the performer to be knowledgeable, experienced, and able to use tools to facilitate the localization process. In particular, accurate website localization is also the “key” to helping logistics enterprises promote the brand and access customers in the new market easily.
Website localization doesn’t stop at translation
Website localization is a service that includes many jobs and many different tasks. In addition to translating the website’s content into the target language, the localization process also involves adapting the interface to the local platform and culture in the country where customers are primarily located.
Consequently, the localization of the website entails two primary tasks:
- Firstly, translation of all information on the website into a new language at the request of the customer.
- Secondly, standardization of the content and conversion of symbols, icons, colors, etc. available on the website in accordance with the local culture and the search engine in the target country.
Thus, website localization does not simply stop at ordinary translation but also includes many other jobs. Website localization is more complex, difficult, and demanding than translation, as website localization is the stepping stone that facilitates businesses’ entry into new markets, allowing them to reach potential customers and increase revenue and profitability efficiently.
Why is high-quality logistics website localization important?
High-quality website localization is the simplest way for businesses to create an “impression” with customers in a new market through brand promotion. Because accurate and quality website localization brings logistics businesses a number of benefits, such as:
- Increase the level of user interaction on the website and prolong the time it takes to learn about the services of the business.
- Help businesses promote their brands through website content, incentive programs, etc. to local customers
- Create trust for customers, build credibility and get a solid foothold in the new market
In contrast, businesses that unfortunately choose to have poor-quality logistics website localization services not only cannot reach potential customers but also face a number of limitations, such as:
- The content on the website is falsely localized and not true to the original information
- Mistranslation of brand content leads to customer confusion and misunderstanding about business
- Unable to reach potential customers through localized content
- Website localization is not friendly and not suitable for search engines or users in the new market
Therefore, in order to facilitate their participation in the globalization process, Logistics companies should seek out the superior website localization service offered by Tomato.
How to contact us to get the fastest logistics website localization service?
For businesses in need of logistics website localization services, customers can contact Tomato directly in the following ways:
- Contact Tomato directly via hotline or Zalo: 0983 596 333
- Provide full and accurate personal information through the “Get A Quote” registration form on Tomato’s website
- Directly visit Tomato Media’s Office:
- Hanoi office: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District.
- Branch in Bangkok: 362 Krungthep, Nonthaburi 2, Bangkok, Thailand
- Branch in Jakarta: 12th Floor, Wisma 46 Tower, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia
How to send files for logistics website localization?
Logistics companies and enterprises, when needing to localize their websites, can send documents to us in the following ways:
- Submit documents via Zalo: 0983 596 333
- Send your soft file to email@example.com
- Send your document directly to Tomato’s office:
- Hanoi headquarters: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District.
- Branch in Bangkok: 362 Krungthep, Nonthaburi 2, Bangkok, Thailand
- Branch in Jakarta: 12th Floor, Wisma 46 Tower, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia
How to get localized files and documents?
For finished logistics website localization projects and documents, Tomato can deliver them to the customer in two ways:
- Send a soft copy: Tomato exports the completed localized document file as an electronic file and emails it to the customer. For excessively large files, we will upload them to Google Drive or Dropbox and then send customers links via email, Zalo, Skype, etc.
- Send a hard copy: the finished localized document file is printed into two hard file forms: a Word or pdf file (applied to paper translation) and a DVD or CD (applied to video translation). After printing the file, we will send the hard document file to the customer at the address provided by the customer.
Is the customer’s information and the project kept confidential?
Customers who choose logistics website localization services at Tomato are assured of complete confidentiality. As a result of Tomato’s commitment to complying with NDA terms, the project’s content is kept in strict confidence, ensuring that no project-related information is divulged to third parties.
Are there preferential policies for large projects?
For large projects, Tomato has preferential policies for customers. Depending on the volume of the project, the preferential level will have the right adjustment to ensure the best interests of customers.
Methods of payment for logistics website localization services at Tomato
After Tomato completes the localization project, customers can choose payment methods. Tomato accepts payments using all available methods, including bank transfers, PayPal, and cash.
The working schedule for Tomato’s logistics website localization services? (24/7)
To support and respond promptly to the need for logistics website localization for customers, Tomato works 24/7. Therefore, whenever you need to localize the website, businesses can contact us for support.
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|
Promise of quality
Tomato Media guarantees to provide high-quality and consistent services in all its commitments to customers. Our employees follow well-established business processes to expressly communicate, promptly deliver services, and exceed customer expectations.