Tourism website localization – Fastness – Reasonable price – High-quality ≛ Native user-friendly content ≛ Accuracy reaches 100% ≛ Maintain the original website format ≛ Commitment to punctuality ≛ Price commensurate with the quality ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE Tomato is ready to provide tourism website localization services of high quality [...]
Notarized German translation services in Tomato:
TOMATO MEDIA achieves the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate
📗 5+ years of prestige
📗 Optimal cost saving
📗 Information confidentiality under NDA
📗 A quick quotation after 15 minutes
📗 Guarantee of accuracy up to 99%
NỘI DUNG (CONTENT)
Basic requirements for notarized German translation
If you want the notarized German translation process to not take too much time, you need to ensure the following requirements:
- The original document has a full legal seal from the competent authority. The content presented must be clear, the words or symbols are not blurred, the information is not lost, etc.
- The translation shows high accuracy, follows the semantics of the source text and has the same form as the original. Because these factors are closely related to whether the document is approved or not during the legal authentication.
However, getting a quality notarized German translation is not easy. Because German has a complex grammatical structure, with a variety of noun and adverb order arrangements, and a special alphabet of up to 26 characters. This requires the translator to meet the following conditions:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in German or a German certificate of B2 or higher or have at least 4 years of experience in the area of knowledge to be translated.
- A deep understanding of culture, history, personalities as well as general knowledge about Germany. A good understanding of specialized terms related to the field that needs notarized translation.
Therefore, the solution for the fastest and most accurate notarized German translation is to use the services of a professional translation company with a high reputation in the market.
Fast and standard notarized German translation services at Tomato Media
Tomato Media is one of the top quality notarized German translation agencies in Vietnam. Owning the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system, and experienced translators, Tomato is capable of translating all types of documents and records in a variety of industries and fields.
1. Tomato Media provides notarized German translation services for a variety of documents
Tomato has professional translators to perform the notarized German translation service for most types of documents, including:
Notarized German translation of papers and documents for individuals or civil transactions:
- Identity card/citizen identity card, marriage certificate, health examination certificate, etc.;
- Motorcycle driving license, car driving license, etc.;
- Types of professional degrees, language certificates, etc.;
- Labor contract, payroll, insurance, etc.;
- Visa applications;
- Study aboard applications;
- Labor export documents;
- Wills, household registration books
- Types of the agreement for land or housing purchase, ownership transfer, property transfer, etc.
Notarized German translation for business documents, records and materials:
- Business registration certificates, construction permits, advertising licenses, etc.;
- Certificates of product quality and business production processes;
- Company profile, bidding documents;
- Product disclosure statements;
- Types of contracts: purchase agreements, transfer contracts, commercial contracts, etc.;
- Types of invoices, vouchers, tax reports, financial statements;
2. Main tasks in the German notarized translation service
In fact, the notarized German translation process goes through many steps. This is a “long-term” process with different stages, of which the most important are the following two main steps.
A translator will translate the source document. Next, this translation will be cross-checked by another translator along with proofreading software, followed by the editing step according to the original form to send the customer the sample for comparison and confirmation. If approved, the translation will be printed and sent for notarization.
- Legal notarization:
Based on the customer’s request, the translation will be brought for notarization at private notary offices or notary offices of the Department of Justice.
3. Notarized German translation into more than 50 languages
In addition to the German – Vietnamese or Vietnamese – German language pairs, Tomato also serves notarized German translation in more than 48 languages such as:
4. Address for notarized German translation services in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
Currently, Tomato has provided notarized German translation services in Hanoi. To make transactions, you can directly visit our office at the address: Room 504, 5th Floor, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Dong Da district. If you are far away or don’t use the notarized translation service yet, you can select Tomato’s online translation service.
With this service, you can be provided with Tomato’s best translation quality at any location across the country like Ho Chi Minh, Long An, Dong Nai, Hai Duong, etc. To conduct translation, you don’t need to visit our office but send a scanned file to Tomato. After that, our translators will translate and proofread and then hand over the translation file via email so you can print it out and notarize it as soon as you need it.
5. Multi-field notarized German translation services
Up to now, Tomato has been able to provide notarized German translation services for more than 100 fields. For example:
|Media – Entertainment
|Medical – Pharmaceutical
|Banking and finance
|Oil and gas
|Engineering – Manufacturing
Electricity – Electronics
Why should you choose German translation services in Tomato Media?
At Tomato, the notarized German translation service in Tomato wins the trust of customers mainly for the following reasons:
- The translation has accuracy up to 100%.
- Fast translation time, instant notarized translation services available.
- Commitment to punctuality.
- Free correction if customers find errors. Adjustment support time ranges around 72 hours after the handover.
- Absolute confidentiality of project information. The NDA signing at the request of customers.
In particular, in February 2022, Tomato also ranked in the top 150 Slator 2022 LSPI (Language Service Provider Index) – a ranking that honors translation companies with outstanding growth in 2021. This is the most eloquent evidence showing the trust of customers in Tomato’s language services and solutions.
- Tomato is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Product – Service” award
- Translation quality meets international standards
The notarized German translation process in Tomato Media
To minimize errors, the notarized German translation process in Tomato usually takes place in the following 6 steps:
- Step 1: Receive requests from customers and finalize the quotation with them;
- Step 2: Send the customer’s documents to the translator in charge;
- Step 3: Conduct translation and proofreading by software with cross-checking from other translators;
- Step 4: Edit the translation to match the original form
- Step 5: Perform file format, printing and authentication according to customer requirements
- Step 6: Hand over the completed translation.
The latest quotation for notarized German translation services
Below is the latest quotation for notarized German translation services in Tomato for your reference. This unit price is applied to common documents with about 300 words/A4 page (*).
The quotation is optimized with excellent service quality
*** Bảng giá chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo
|Translation of German documents, personal papers
|German translation of common documents *
|120,000 – 170,000 VND/page
|Notarized German translation services – Private notary office
|Translation fee + 65,000 – 80,000 (VND/Notarized copy)
|Notarized German translation services – Public notary office
|Translation fee + 120,000 – 160,000 (VND/Notarized copy)
The above quotation is calculated based on the average pricing of corresponding translation services on the market today. We have optimized the unit price to be best suitable for consumers and true to the effort translators have spent on translation. It ensures that the translation quality is always at the highest level of accuracy, providing maximum satisfaction with what the customer has paid for Tomato.
However, the above pricing is not the final accurate quote. This quotation is just a reference for customers to estimate the cost in advance. Because the quote depends on many other factors. For example, the area of expertise of the document, the length of the document, the deadline, the language pair, etc.
To receive a detailed quote for notarized German translation services, you can contact Tomato via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the hotline 0938 596 333. Our staff will immediately provide you with the most specific information.
1500+ customers trust notarized German translation services at Tomato Media
After more than 5 years of establishment, Tomato has always maintained its status in the translation field. The quality of notarized German translations always achieves high accuracy with professional presentation, successfully leaving a strong impression on 1500+ customers and 2,500+ partners who are world-class large companies and corporations.
Current trends in using notarized German translation services in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
Currently, most people in need of notarized German translation in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh are inclined to choose language service companies. Because translation units usually provide both translation and notarization services for documents and records. This saves clients a lot of time compared to hiring freelancers.
Moreover, customers prefer to use professional services because they are best assured about the accuracy and correct presentation of the translated text. This is also one of the key factors for the quick and convenient legal authentication of records.
The criteria for choosing a credible notarized German translation agency
If you need notarized German translation services and want to find a reliable unit, you should set for yourself the following selection criteria:
- Check the company’s address on Google Maps and take a close look at the customer reviews for the company’s services
- Search the company name, look up information on the operation process through the tax code
- The translators of the language service unit have registered their signatures and obtained seals of recognition from the Department of Justice
- Specific quotation with a detailed and transparent price list
- Ensure punctuality and have a clear support and compensation policy if errors arise later.
How long does a notarized German translation take?
Normally, the handover period for German notarization services will take about 1-2 days. With translations with high difficulty, the completion time may be longer, about 3-5 days or weeks, if the document after translation requires a seal from the Department of Justice, this process can be will last longer.
Because this is a state administrative agency, the working time is rather limited:
- From Monday to Friday: 7:30 am – 11:30 am and 1 pm – 5 pm
- Saturday: only open from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Therefore, Tomato’s instant notarized German translation service often asks customers to send the original as soon as possible, preferably before 8 am or at 2 pm at the latest. After the translation is done, Tomato can bring it to the notary office to get the notary seal on the same day.
However, whether Tomato’s instant notarized translation service can be carried out or not depends on many factors. For example, the number of pages of the document, the difficulty level of terminology, the submission of the translation on a holiday or weekend, etc. The best way to determine the correct deadline for handing over the translation is to directly contact our company for support.
FAQs on notarized German translation services
What is a notarized German translation?
Notarized German translation is the process of translating the content of documents from German into another language or vice versa, followed by notarization. Notarized German translation is only necessary for transactions and exchanges that require notarization in accordance with the law. For other needs such as promotion or learning, it is not necessary to use the notarized German translation service; instead, the usual translation service will be more suitable.
Can I perform the notarized German translation myself?
Customers cannot do the notarized translation themselves because the translation requires an authentic signature of the translator registered with the notary office to be considered a valid translation.
Is the role of a notarized German translation important?
Notarized German translation plays an important role in customers’ transactions and procedures:
- Contribute to speeding up the time of completing procedures for going abroad to study, tourism, settlement, etc.
- Contribute to the rapid and accurate completion of purchases, transfers, donations, etc.
- Help businesses accelerate cooperation and reach agreements with foreign companies
When performing a notarized German translation, what documents should be prepared?
In order to perform a notarized German translation service, customers should prepare the following documents:
- Original papers, documents
- A copy of the translation made by a translation company
- A copy of the identity card or citizen identity card, or valid passport
- A copy of the ownership certificate of the property that requires confirmation of ownership
Is it possible to get a notarized German translation on the same day at Tomato Media?
A notarized translation can be obtained on the same day at Tomato Media for documents with low complexity, such as a birth certificate, an identity card or citizenship identity card, transcripts, a student card, social insurance, etc.
How does Tomato guarantee the quality of notarized German translations?
Since each notarized translation has the certified signature of the translator that carries out the translation, we will therefore assume all responsibility in relation to the translation. Moreover, Tomato Media has a lifetime warranty policy to ensure customers’ legitimate rights and interests.
Should I use the German notary service at private or public notary offices?
Tomato Media offers two options: notarization at a private notary office and notarization at a public notary office. We would like to confirm that there is no difference in the quality of translation in both forms of notarization above. The choice of which form of notarization is dependent on the needs of the client.
|Ready to get started?
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE
|✉ CONTACT US