The services of translation from Burmese to Vietnamese | Professional – High quality Tomato undertakes: 📗 ~100% accurate translation 📗 Translation from Burmese into 50+ languages 📗 Translation services in 100+ fields 📗 Experienced Burmese translators 📗 Entrusted by 1000+ customers ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE You are looking for a [...]
What bothers you most when you need to translate French documents?
- Professional qualifications of translators
- Translation fee
- Security of the service
- Completion time
All your worries will be resolved thoroughly with the French document translation services introduced by Tomato. The company specializes in providing global language solutions with the ability to translate more than 50 languages in 100+ different specialties. One of the main and most popular services at Tomato is the translation between French-Vietnamese, Vietnamese – French or French to many other languages.
Credible, accurate French translation services in Tomato
At Tomato, the accuracy of French documen translations is strictly controlled under the quality management system of ISO 9001:2015. This helps all translations achieve the best quality with diverse forms of translations, including multidisciplinary document translation, media translation, notarized translation, etc.
1. Multi-field French translation services
Health – Medical– Pharmaceutical – Cosmetics
- Medical reports, diagnostics, medical records
- Pharmaceutical research materials
- Product disclosure statements
- Newspapers, books, medical journals
- Papers, records of medicine circulation registration packaging information of medicine, cosmetics, medical instruments
- Reports on pharmaceutical training
- Medicine research materials, clinical drug testing
- Pathological research documents
Economics – Banking – Finance
- Types of bank forms
- Types of tax reports, financial statements
- Import and export receipts
- Banking contracts of all kinds
- Credit report form
- Loan documents, bank mortgage
- Invoices and receipts
- Types of notarized bid documents, commercial contracts, etc.
Life Sciences – Environment – Technology
- Microbiological technology
- Biochemical technology
- Materials science
- Waste recycling technology
- Petrochemical filtration technology
- Waste disposal technology
Marketing – Media & Entertainment
- Promotional publications such as banner, flyer, profile, marketing email, brochure
- Journals, research papers on the mass media
- Materials, books about media strategy – marketing
- Digital marketing materials and magazines
- Research materials on the design of packaging, product and brand images
- Business website, landing page, etc.
Engineering – Manufacturing
- Shipbuilding Engineering
- Agricultural farming techniques
- Automotive assembly engineering
- Mining engineering
- Seafood processing techniques
- Mechanical engineering
- Refrigeration engineering
Tourism – Hotel – Restaurant
- Documents on room service, hotel reception
- Documents, website information for restaurants, hotels, resorts
- Guidebook of famous tourist destinations
- Hotel and restaurant business registration documents
- Restaurant and hotel menus
- Types of travel contracts: car rental contracts, booking contracts, tour contracts
In addition, Tomato also translates documents for specialties related to the field of education, apparel, fashion, construction, legal, etc.
2. Translation of personal documents and papers into French and vice versa
- Identification documents: Passport, visa, citizen identity card, household registration book, temporary residence card, marriage certificate, etc.
- Profiles, qualifications: driver’s license, high school diploma, language certificate, vocational diploma, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, etc.
- Proof of income: insurance, payslip, labor contract, Certificates of land use rights, passbook, etc.
- Types of contracts: purchase agreements, contract of lease, contract of asset transfer, agreements of authorization, etc.
- Study aboard applications;
- Application for labor export procedures
- Visa applications;
- Types of reports, dissertations, theses
- Wills, medical record documents
3. French media document translation service
- Translation and recording of automatic messages, call center notifications, audio video, news ads in the mall, etc.
- Translation and recording of videos, movies, TVCs, product information clips, games, etc.
- Translation and dubbing of movies, videos, TVC, documentaries, reportage, etc.
- French translation and subtitling of clips, movies, music videos, musicals, etc.
- Translation of movie scripts, advertising clips, music videos, games, etc.
- Transcription and translation of French audio files, videos, movies
4. Translation of French documents into more than 50 languages
In addition to the French – Vietnamese or Vietnamese – French language pair, Tomato offers French documents translation services in more than 48+ languages and vice versa, including:
5. French document translation services worldwide
Currently, Tomato has 100+ specialists and 3,000+ collaborators present throughout Vietnam as well as in many parts of the world. Therefore, we can provide French documents translation services in major provinces and cities across the country such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh, Can Tho, Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Lam Dong, etc.
In particular, in Hanoi, you can register service directly on the 5th floor, Kinh Do Building at 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet, Dong Da District. For distant customers, you only need to send the original file to Tomato, we will support online translation services and send the full translation to you via email.
With the currently complicated Covid-19 pandemic, the online French translation service is a perfect solution for customers. This service helps you both get accurate translations quickly and prevent optimal infection.
Why should you choose French translation services at Tomato Media?
Besides the diversity in the translation form, French document translation services are chosen by countless customers thanks to the following 5 strengths:
- The translation is 99% accurate: the quality of translation is guaranteed by a team of experienced translators who hold Bachelor’s degrees or higher.
- Absolute confidentiality: all translation data is committed to 100% confidentiality by Tomato, and if necessary, we are willing to sign an NDA agreement at our customers’ request.
- Translations are completed on time: with a translation speed of up to 20,000 words/day, Tomato has the ability to respond quickly to all assigned documents.
- The optimal price is commensurate with the service quality: The pricing has been studied by Tomato to best suit the effort of translators as well as the price of the general premises of the market.
- Transparent cost information: quotations of French translation documents are provided and fully declared to customers by Tomato. We are committed to saying No to false, fabricated quotations
- Tomato reaches the top 150 of the 2022 Language Service Provider Index (LSPI)
- Tomato Media is honored to be the translation company receiving the “2021 Excellent Products – Services” award
- Tomato’s quality management system meets the ISO 9001:2015 international certificate
Professional French document translation process at Tomato Media
Similar to other language translation processes, the French documents translation services at Tomato is conducted through a closed process with the following steps:
- Step 1: Receive detailed request information with original documents from customers
- Step 2: Transfer the file to the translator in charge
- Step 3: The translator translates the document and checks the translation
- Step 4: The translation is edited to match the original form
- Step 5: Format the translation at request
- Step 6: Hand over the final translation to the customer
1000++ customers trust French document translation services at Tomato Media
The gradual improvement in the workflow, as well as the quality control of French document translations in particular and 49+ other languages in general, has brought Tomato outstanding achievements. It is over 1 billion documents belonging to 100+ specialties are completed, creating the success of 65,000+ projects and the cooperation trust of 2,500+ partners, including multinational companies and corporations across the world.
Frequently asked questions about French translation services
1. How much do English document translation services cost?
Here is the latest quotation for the French documents translation service in 2022.
The quotation is for reference only***
The quotation is optimized with excellent service quality
|Types of service||Quotation|
|Translation of French documents, personal papers||120,000 VND/page|
|French translation of common documents *||120,000 – 170,000 VND/page|
|Notarized French translation services – Private notary office||Translation fee + 65,000 – 80,000 (VND/Notarized copy)|
|Notarized French translation services – Public notary office||Translation fee + 120,000 – 160,000 (VND/Notarized copy)|
|French localization (websites, apps, software, games, etc.)||Contact|
|French media translation (recording, dubbing, voice-over, subtitle translation, audio transcription, etc.)||Contact|
The French translation service quotation
Accordingly, the rate of these documents is calculated based on the A4 page format, with each page (*) specified with less than 300 words. Be noted that the pricing does not include VAT and notary fees (if any). Moreover, the cost of French translation services will change if the customer requests to complete the translation urgently or if the original document has high complexity, extensive use of specialized terms, word density on one page, etc.
Therefore, to know the exact quotation for your French document translation, you need to contact Hotline 0938 596 333. Our specialist will receive the information and give you the best quotation.
2. Why is it necessary to translate French documents?
France is one of the major sources of investment in Vietnam. Not to mention the influence of French culture, cinema, music, fashion, and education on the vast majority of young Vietnamese. As the demand for information about France increases, many people need to use French documentation for a variety of purposes such as studying abroad, immigration, marriage, business, etc.
In order to meet the above requirements, the need for French documents translation services is extremely necessary because only accurate translations can provide us with valid information. In addition, some of these materials can become documents for notarization and completion of legal administrative procedures. It demonstrates the considerable importance of French translations.
3. Is there a notarized translation of French documents?
In French document translation services, notarized translation is the form that is highly recognized by numerous customers at Tomato. We have the capacity to ensure accurate translation from French into different languages and vice versa for all kinds of documents, papers for individuals or businesses in a variety of specialties.
Currently, the fee for notary services (excluding translation fees) will range from 30,000-120,000 VND/copy. The rate may vary depending on whether the form of notarization is judicial or private.
In particular, the prerequisite to be able to complete the translation quickly and accurately is that you should send Tomato the original document in a readable print without being blurred or torn which causes information loss If you are far away or do not need a notary document urgently, you can use our online notarized French translation service.
4. Where can I send French documents for translation?
To submit French documents, you can choose one of the following two forms:
- To send documents directly to the office: Room 504, Kinh Do building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet, Dong Da District, Hanoi
- Send original documents by online form: send an email to email@example.com or contact Zalo at 0938 596 333.
French document translation turnaround time at Tomato Media?
The French document translation turnaround time in Tomato Media usually takes 1–7 days, depending on many factors:
- The length of the document
- Specialization of the document
- The original language and target language
- Customer’s requirements
- Document format
What is Tomato’s guarantee of the quality of French translation services?
Translation quality has always been a determining factor in Tomato Media’s success. The client’s documents are processed by enthusiastic, qualified translators. Moreover, the translation process at Tomato is closely organized, logical, efficient, and uses modern technology. Therefore, Tomato Media’s translations are always accurate up to 100%.
Moreover, Tomato Media has a lifetime warranty policy to ensure customers’ legitimate rights and interests. Usually, customers can provide feedback on the quality to us within three days after receipt of the translation. If you find any errors due to Tomato’s error, you can ask us to edit the translation free of charge.
Can I ask to translate French documents at my own discretion?
Customers cannot interfere with the content of the translation because the translation must ensure objectivity and accuracy compared to the original content. For French document translation services in particular and other translation services in general, customers can only request changes to factors other than translation, such as text format, style, et cetera.
Criteria for choosing a French translation company
A French document translation service requires translators with a high level of language proficiency and extensive experience. Therefore, customers should choose reputable, high-quality translation companies. When choosing a French translation company, readers should note the following criteria:
- The company has a legal operating license granted by the competent authorities
- Highly qualified translators with rich experience and a deep understanding of local culture
- The company has modern equipment to support the translation process, helping reduce costs
- Fast translation time, optimal translation process, punctuality
- Affordable costs commensurate with the service quality, coupled with a discount policy
- The company is responsible for the translation, ready to make corrections if the translation is erroneous
- There is a translation warranty policy to ensure customer benefits in case of errors
How do I contact Tomato Media to register for French document translation services in Hanoi?
If you need to translate French documents, contact Tomato through the following methods:
- Hotline: 0938 596 333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://tomatotranslation.com/
- Zalo: 0938 496 333 (Tomato Media)
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|
Tomato Media Company – #Prestigious #High-quality French translation services
- Hanoi Head Office: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Branch in Bangkok: 362 Krungthep, Nonthaburi 2, Bangkok, Thailand
- Branch in Jakarta: 12th Floor, Wisma 46 Tower, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia
Hotline: 0938 596 333