Japanese companies are expanding their business in our country. Therefore, the demand for Japanese translation companies to serve translations to facilitate communication is increasing. Below is a list of 13+ Japanese translation companies that are most recognized by users. According to what criteria do you evaluate a quality Japanese translation company? To assess the quality [...]
Fast, accurate notarized Japanese translation services at good price
Notarized Japanese translation service – Quickness – Top quality
📗 Translation accuracy up to 99%
📗 Commitment to punctuality
📗 100% information confidentiality
📗 A quick quotation within 15 minutes
📗 Optimal cost saving
Basic requirements for notarized Japanese translation services
Similar to other services, the notarized Japanese translation service strictly requires accuracy of the translation, In order to ensure a quick notarization process. Accordingly, the translation process needs to meet the following requirements:
- Hard-copy original documents: To get certified translations quickly, you need to prepare all the original documents needed to be translated before going to translation services.
- The translation is correct to the original meaning: Japanese is a complex language with up to 3 alphabets (Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji). Moreover, a sentence can have a lot of different meanings depending on the context in work, in daily communication, the age difference, the relationship between the speakers, etc. Translators must have good qualifications and extensive knowledge of Japanese culture and people.
The most effective measure when you need a notarized Japanese translation is to find reputable translation units with full business licenses. It will save you time and give quality translations at the most appropriate cost.
Fast and standard notarized Japanese translation services at Tomato Media
Always putting the translation quality as the top priority, Tomato Media is highly appreciated by customers for its notarized Japanese translation service in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and many other provinces. The clearest proof is that Tomato Media is among the top brands receiving the “Excellent Product – Service 2021” award.
1. Tomato Media provides notarized Japanese translation services for a variety of documents
With a team of translators who hold a bachelor’s degree with JLPT N2 or higher, Tomato is capable of providing a wide range of translation services for all types of Japanese documents.
Notarized Japanese translation for individual customers
- Personal papers: ID card, citizenship identity card, driver’s license, marriage certificate, household registration book, birth certificate, certificates of land use rights and house ownership, real estate documents, etc.
- Study abroad applications: Diploma, transcripts, foreign language certificates, etc.
- Visa application documents: Salary statement, insurance, judicial record
- Labor export documents: Labor contract, insurance, certificates of vocational training
Notarized Japanese translation for businesses and organizations
- Types of contracts: Transfer, purchase – sale, right transfer, lease, authorization, etc.
- Business license; product disclosure; certificate of trademark ownership registration, registration for patents, etc.
- Awards, certificates, patents, etc.
- Reports, invoices, documents: Financial statements, tax reports, import and export documents, etc.
- Types of documents: company profile, financial capacity proof, invitation to bid, bid document, etc.
2. Instant notarized Japanese translation procedures in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh
Normally, the notarized Japanese translation process in Tomato is conducted through the following two steps:
Step 1 – Translate the original
The company’s translator translates the document from the source text. The translation can be roughly translated first and then passed to the next editor to check the translation quality as well as the semantic accuracy of the terminology. Tomato staff will send translated documents to customers to check and finalize the translation.
Step 2 – Legal verification
This document will be authenticated or notarized at competent notary agencies or certified with the signature and seal of the Justice Department to ensure the legality of the document.
3. Notarized Japanese translation into more than 50 languages
Tomato’s team of translators is highly qualified for the notarized Japanese translation into more than 50 languages. In which, common languages are:
4. Address for accurate, fast notarized Japanese translation services in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
In addition to serving the needs of notarized Japanese translation in Hanoi, Tomato expands this service to Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok (Thailand), Jakarta (Indonesia), and other countries around the world. In Vietnam, if you need notarized translation services, you can visit our office at:
🏢 Hanoi headquarters: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District.
In particular, in the current complicated situation of the Covid pandemic, the company also provides an online Japanese translation service. By choosing this service, you do not need to give the original directly but just scan the source document and send it to Tomato’s email or Zalo. We will translate and send the translation by email to you for confirmation or send you the hard copy of the translation by courier (on request).
5. Multi-field notarized Japanese translation services
With experienced translators, Tomato is now capable of providing notarized Japanese translations for more than 100 specialties and fields.
|Economy||Media – Entertainment||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Information technology||Banking and finance||Education|
|Environment||Oil and gas||Marketing|
|Tourism||Construction||Engineering – Manufacturing|
Electricity – Electronics
|TOMATO MEDIA received the “2021 Excellent Products – Services” award at the Government Office – Conference Center||A team of 5+ years of experience and expertise|
If you need notarized Japanese translation services, contact us immediately.
Tomato provides the #high-quality Japanese interpreting service at notary offices
At Tomato Media, we provide highly qualified Japanese notarial interpreters with 5+ years of experience and top professional services. We provide the Japanese notarial interpreting service for the following topics:
- Agreement of inheritance
- Request for a certificate of inheritance
- Property division, property disputes
- Donation agreement
- Real-estate purchase agreement
- Contract of sale, mortgage, land use rights
- Power of attorney
- Care orders
- Avoiding disputes, arbitration, mediation
- Peremptory orders
- Company registration, Limited Liability Company Registration
- Regulation changes
- Transfer of shares
- Marriage agreement
- Company contract
- Adoption, declaration of parental rights
- Acknowledgment of paternity, Child custody declaration, etc.
Why should you choose the notarized Japanese translation service at Tomato Media?
Tomato ensures that notarized Japanese translation services in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and many other provinces always fully meet the requirements and legality of the notary seal. It’s gained thanks to Tomato’s possession of outstanding advantages and strengths:
- Highly qualified and well-trained Japanese translators have the minimum JLPT N2 degree and graduated from famous universities in Japanese major, ensuring translation quality is as close to 100% as possible.
- Translation speed up to 20,000 words/day helps to quickly complete all assigned translations
- Always adhere to the agreed translation deadline
- Project information is absolutely confidential according to NDA standards
- Free editing support if the translation has errors within 72 hours after handing over
- TOMATO MEDIA is honored to receive the award “2021 Excellent Products – Services”
- Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI – Rankings of the world’s largest translation companies
- Internationally recognized quality management system
The notarized Japanese translation process in Tomato Media
The company’s notarized Japanese translation process has been divided and strictly controlled for quality in each step, through the following closed 6-step process. In addition, to minimize grammatical errors/repetition, we apply professional software for double-checking in the translation process.
The latest quotation for notarized Japanese translation services
Our goal is not to race on price but to improve the quality of the translation to the most accurate and optimal level. Therefore, the costs of notarized Japanese translation in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City or all provinces throughout Vietnam are guaranteed by Tomato in accordance with the cost and translation quality of the market. In particular, the basic service fee for documents of about 300 words per page will include document translation and notarization fees. For details on notarized Japanese translation prices, customers can check the table below.
1. Quotation for Japanese translation services
A ⇄ B
|Vietnamese||Japanese||90.000||90.000 – 140.000|
|Japanese||English, Chinese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Indian, Lao, Thai, Finnish, etc.||Contact||Contact|
2. Notary fees
*** The quotation is for reference only
|Service||UNIT PRICE (VND/NOTARIZED COPY)|
|Notarized translation (Private Notary Office)||65,000 – 80,000|
|Notarized translation (Public Notary Office)||120,000 – 160,000|
Note: The quotation for notarized Japanese translation services above is for reference only to help you estimate the budget compared to the requirements. The detailed quotation is likely to vary depending on the difficulty of the area of knowledge, the number of words on 1 page, translation requirements, delivery deadlines, VAT fees, etc. Please contact Tomato via Hotline 0938 596 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the most detailed advice.
You need a detailed quotation for your document, let’s register now!
1500+ customers trust notarized Japanese translation services in Tomato Media
With the operating principle focusing on service quality and professional service style, Tomato has reaped a lot of sweet fruits after 5 years of operation. That is the success of 65,000 projects with the trust of more than 1,500 partners, individual customers, companies, mass organizations, international corporations from different places at home and abroad.
Frequently asked questions about notarized Japanese translation services
The criteria for choosing a credible notarized Japanese translation agency in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City?
To help you find a reliable Japanese translation and notarization service, Tomato would like to reveal some of the criteria for service selection as follows:
- You should choose translation companies with business registration certificates issued by the government and specific operating addresses.
- The company’s team of Japanese translators and interpreters is signed and certified by the Justice Department.
- A clear commitment to translation delivery time and an information confidentiality policy as well as a complete translation warranty.
- Transparency quotation, no surcharge during the implementation of the translation project.
- High recognition from customers through direct reviews or reviews on Google and social networks.
How long does a notarized Japanese translation take?
The time for Japanese translation and notarization usually takes about 1-2 days or longer depending on the difficulty level of the document and the time it takes to get a seal from the Department of Justice. Particularly, the operating hours of this agency are as follows:
- From Monday to Friday: 7:30 am – 11:30 am and 1 pm – 5 pm
- Saturday: 7:30 am – 11:30 am
At Tomato, the time to complete a Japanese translation is usually quite fast. You can get the translation right within 24 hours after sending it. However, the handover time is still likely to be affected by the time to get the notary seal from the Department of Justice. Therefore, if you want to receive the fastest translation, you should send documents including scanned copies or originals to Tomato as soon as possible.
Is it mandatory to notarize Japanese documents and papers?
The answer depends on the customer’s purpose. If these documents are used for purposes related to immigration to Japan or conduct of transactions that require confirmation and assurance from Vietnamese or Japanese state administrative agencies, you must get a notarized translation of Japanese documents and records.
Can a notarized Japanese translation in Hanoi be delivered within the day of the request?
Notarized Japanese translation at Tomato can be obtained within the same day if the translation is made according to the following requirements:
- The number of translated documents doesn’t exceed 10 pages/day (applicable to documents of 300 words/page).
- The documents and papers to be translated do not contain too much terminology or templates with many charts and drawings that require considerable editing tasks.
- The time to send documents to be translated is before 9 am and the original is before 2 pm on the same day (applied from Monday to Friday).
Based on the customer’s request and the difficulty of the document, Tomato’s team is committed to ensuring the fastest possible translation. However, the quick result delivery still depends a lot on the working time of the Department of Justice. These units usually only operate from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm on Mondays and Fridays, and on Saturdays only from 7:30 am to 11:30 am.
Therefore, if you have a need for an instant notarized Japanese translation, please send the document as soon as possible so that Tomato can best assist you.
What are the conditions for the Japanese original documents to get translated quickly?
Finally, if you want to be handed over the notarized Japanese translation as quickly as possible, a little notice should be taken before you send the original to Tomato:
- The print of documents and the main text is clear and fully readable and is not damaged or the information is blurred.
- The original has no signs of being edited, added, removed or deleted with invalid content.
- If the original Vietnamese version needs to be translated into Japanese for notarization, it must have all seals and authentic signatures of a competent authority.
- If the original is Japanese that needs to be translated into Vietnamese, the stamp of “Consular legalization” of the Vietnamese diplomatic mission (usually located on the back) shall be required. In case the original does not have this stamp, Tomato can assist you in performing this service. After that, the notarized translation will be carried out.
Send us the document you need to get a notarized translation
It’s easy to get started. Just attach requests and choose the target language. We will reply immediately.
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|
Promise of quality
Tomato Media ensures to provide high-quality, consistent services in all its commitments to customers. Our employees follow well-established business processes to expressly communicate, promptly deliver services, and exceed customer expectations.
Tomato Media Company – Notarized Japanese translation service – Fast – Accurate
- Hanoi Head Office: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Branch in Bangkok: 362 Krungthep, Nonthaburi 2, Bangkok, Thailand
- Branch in Jakarta: 12th Floor, Wisma 46 Tower, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia
Hotline: 0938 596 333