The Best Chinese Pickup Lines: Pocket the following super cool Chinese pickup lines to take your flirting skills to the next level. We also provide high-quality Chinese translation and interpretation services; if you need to use the service, register with us now! ✉ GET A QUOTE The best Chinese pickup line to impress your crush [...]
Indonesian to English translation service – Good price, standard language
Indonesian-to-English translation services – Lingual diversity – Native standard
📗 100% punctuality
📗 Accurate technical terminology
📗 A translator team with 3+ years of experience
📗 Good-looking appearance, confident demeanor
📗 The most competitive price in the market
Looking for Indonesian to English translation services, you wonder:
|♦||How long does the translation process take?|
|♦||Does the translation guarantee accuracy?|
|♦||Is it possible to meet special requirements?|
|♦||Is the price commensurate with the quality of Service?|
Tomato Media offers accurate and credible Indonesian to English translation services.
Do you have an Indonesian document that needs to be translated? Are you looking for a high-quality, prestigious Indonesian to English translation service provider? Contact Tomato Media to experience top-class translation services!
1. Indonesian to English translation services for all documents
Tomato Media was founded in 2017 and specializes in translation, with the goal of serving as a language bridge for all individuals and businesses. Tomato’s Indonesian to English translation services are considered one of Tomato’s strengths. We have translated thousands of different types of documents, including specialized documents, personal documents, and corporate documents. Tomato’s translation services are divided into two parts: notarized translation and common translation.
Notarized Indonesian translation
- Identity cards/citizen identity cards
- Birth certificate, valid passport, resume
- Household registration book, certificate of land use rights, pension book, bank account statement
- Student ID cards
- Transcript, certificate of course completion, language certificate
- Transcripts, Informatic Certificates
- Driving license, license to use machines
- Practicing certificate
- Marriage certificates, divorce papers
- Certificate of marital status
- Medical records, certificates of disability, social insurance books, health insurance cards
- Visa application, study abroad application, employment abroad application, job application
- Types of permits include: business license, construction permit, food safety and hygiene permit, import permit, export permit.
- Certificate of origin, product origin, enterprise registration certificate, patent
- Bid documents include: invitation to bids, proof of bidder eligibility, and bid registration.
- Company profile
- Tax bill, financial statements
- Labor contract, lease contract, product purchase contract, insurance contract, transfer contract, loan/borrowing contract
- Translation of thesis, dissertation, essay, graduation report, scientific research works, syllabus, books
- Translation of newspapers, magazines
- Translation of advertisements, catalogs, event information, etc.
- DTP – desktop publishing
- MSDS document translation
2. Indonesian to English media translation services (recording, dubbing, subtitling)
Tomato Media’s Indonesian to English media translation ensures up-to-100% accuracy and satisfies all customer requirements thanks to its qualified translation team and advanced equipment. Tomato’s media translation services include:
- Translation & Dubbing
- Translation & Interpretation
- Translation and Recording
- Audio/video transcription
- Movie/Video Translation
- Script translation
Unlike common translation services, Indonesian media translation service materials are special products, such as:
- Movie, TV series, documentary, reportage, film
- Short newsletter, live TV show, gameshow, reality show.
- Audio, promotional videos, clips on platforms like YouTube, TikTok, Douyin, recording files, radio programs, etc.
- Film script, news script, gameshow script, etc.
3. Indonesian localization services
The Indonesian localization service is considered one of the strengths of Tomato Media. Tomato ensures you can experience the professional localization process to produce translations of up to 100% accuracy and “familiarity” with the native culture. Localization services in Tomato include:
- Website localization
- App localization
- Game localization
- Software localization
- Video localization
4. Indonesian – English interpretation service
Tomato Media owns the leading translation masters in the field of translation with extensive experience. Tomato offers a variety of translation forms, including:
- Cabin/simultaneous interpreting
- Accompanying interpreting
- Consecutive interpreting
- Remote/Online interpreting
- Whispered interpreting
The above interpreting services are often applied to such cases as:
- Interpretation for exhibitions, fairs, on-site activities, visits, tourism
- Interpretation for meetings, seminars, conferences, contract signings, negotiations
- Interpretation for factories, construction sites, visit sessions, field surveys, product introductions
- Interpretation for multidisciplinary technology transfers
- Court interpreting
- Provide the interpreter service to accompany customers to the notary’s office.
- Interpretation at events, press conferences
5. Translate from Indonesian to English and 48+ languages
Not only is Tomato Media well recognized for its translation quality, but it is also known as a multilingual translation solution provider. Besides providing Indonesian to English translation services, Tomato also receives translations into different languages, including difficult and rare languages.
6. Indonesian translation for over 100 fields
Tomato Media provides the accurate and professional Indonesian translation of all fields, including those with high difficulty:
|Economy||Media – Entertainment||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Information technology||Banking and finance||Education|
|Environment||Oil and gas||Marketing|
|Tourism||Construction||Engineering – Manufacturing|
Electricity – Electronics
7. Global professional Indonesian translation
Tomato Media is a global translation solutions provider. Currently, Tomato has 3 branches, of which the head office is located in Hanoi, Vietnam. The other two branches are located in Thailand and Indonesia. With the office system located in different countries, Tomato can address the translation needs of every domestic and international customer. In particular, with a branch located in Indonesia, the Indonesian translation service is considered one of Tomato Media’s main services and also its strength. With a team of native translators, Tomato is dedicated to providing the highest quality translation.
Besides offline translation services, Tomato also offers online Indonesian translation services in particular and many other languages in general. Online translation services are the optimal solution for the complicated COVID-19 pandemic, helping Tomato catch up with the development of global technology.
The online Indonesian translation helps to remove all geographical barriers and solve many problems for customers, such as time flexibility, travel costs, etc. Moreover, thanks to the online translation service, Tomato Media can expand its coverage, helping Tomato reach all customers who need translation globally. Tomato Media guarantees that the quality of online translation services will be no different than offline translation.
What makes Tomato Media’s Indonesian to English translation service superior?
Tomato Media has outstanding advantages in human resources, service quality, and customer care policy so as to bring customers Indonesian to English translation services of high quality.
- Translators have extensive experience, a high level of expertise, and the spirit of constantly learning to improve the profession.
- Translation accuracy of up to 100% tested by a second party
- Smooth, flexible style, suitable for document characteristics.
- Commitment to customer information confidentiality under the NDA
- The translation process is optimized to help translate documents in the shortest time while committing to punctuality.
- Enthusiastic, detailed, and thoughtful consultation, ready to serve customers 24/7 on every online platform.
- Competitive, reasonable quotations with a reference price list on the website and high quality commensurate with the price
- Diverse services, multilingual and multidisciplinary translation, including rare languages as well as difficult specialties.
- Online translation solves the dilemma of geography, time, travel cost savings, etc.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System – the latest version of ISO
- Enter the top 150 translation companies in the LSPI rankings.
- Tomato received the “2021 Excellent Product-Service” award
The latest quotation for Indonesian to English translation services
Tomato Media’s Indonesian to English translation costs are optimized with excellent service quality:
- Tomato is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Product-Service” award.
- Tomato’s application of a quality management system that has achieved the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate
- Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI rankings of the world’s largest translation companies.
The cost of translation from Bahasa Indonesia into English and many other languages depends on the nature of your project, namely the following factors:
- The difficulty of the target language (common languages such as English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and German will cost more than rare languages such as Cambodian (Khmer), Arabic, Burmese, etc.)
- The project scale
- Number of interpreters (for interpretation services)
- Time to hand over translations or hire interpreters
“Tomato’s Indonesian translation service is very good, I didn’t expect anything more”
“The delivery time was very fast and on time, so we were pretty reassured.”
“Quick and enthusiastic staff”
FAQ about Indonesian to English translation services
1. What should you consider when translating your documents into Indonesian?
When translating Indonesian documents into English and vice versa, it should be noted the following:
- Is the accuracy of the translation guaranteed?
- Style in accordance with documentation characteristics.
- The translation format is identical to the original document or formatted on demand.
- Quick translation, respect the deadline.
- Reasonable price, no unreasonable surcharge incurred
- An available short document translation test or interpreter qualification test before signing a contract
2. When do I need to translate documents from Indonesian to English?
Cases that require documents to be translated from Indonesian to English include:
- Notarized translation of papers and personal documents for the purpose of studying abroad, labor export, settlement, tourism, etc. to countries that use English as the main language
- Notarized translation of business documents for the purpose of signing contracts, product introductions, etc.
- Translation of books, newspapers, magazines for entertainment or publishing purposes
- Translation of academic materials for learning and teaching
- English localization of websites and software to help businesses expand the market.
3. How long does it take to complete the Indonesian translation project?
Depending on the project and the translation time, it usually lasts from 1 to 5 days.
For simple, short documents such as identity cards, transcripts, certificates, driver’s licenses, student cards, health insurance cards, catalogs, ad templates, event tickets, etc., you can use the instant translation service.
For more complicated and longer materials such as books, textbooks, scientific research, contracts, etc., translation time will last from 2 to 3 days.
Customers can request a quick translation service if needed. Tomato Media will shorten the maximum translation time in its ability to meet customer needs. Customers need to pay an extra fee to speed up the translation for additional requests.
4. How do I get the Indonesian translation?
Tomato Media is flexible in delivering translations to customers. Customers can visit Tomato’s office to receive the translation, or we will send the translation via the email address they provided earlier.
5. What is the warranty policy for Indonesian to English translation services?
At Tomato, you will get a free warranty within 3 days after handing over the English translation. If there are mistakes, we will be responsible for re-translating, reviewing errors, and completing translations free of charge for customers.
Tomato Media ensures the translation is perfect. The proofreading phase will be performed by another translator to ensure objectivity and avoid errors in the translation process.
6. Are my documents kept confidential?
Yes, all the information in your document is confidential and only related employees have access. Tomato Media is committed to the absolute confidentiality of the client’s documents with the NDA contract.
7. What are some of the features of the Indonesian language?
- Indonesian is no longer the same as the language used by Muslims; it has long been Latinized and uses the alphabet “ABC,” so Indonesian is quite easy to write and read.
- The Indonesian language belongs to Melayu, which is now spoken as a national language in three countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei. It is also used in Singapore, East Timor and other Muslim localities in southern Thailand, Mindanao (Philippines), etc.
- Indonesian has relatively easy grammar to learn.
- In Indonesian, there are many words borrowed from other languages, mainly borrowed from English, dialects, etc.
- Indonesian pronunciation is not too complicated.
- The “D – M – Y” format is a date format commonly used in Indonesia
- Indonesian uses a complex system of affixes, function words, etc.
8. Tips when translating Indonesian to English
Some tips to translate Indonesian:
- Learn about local languages and cultures.
- Indigenous Indonesians’ involvement in the translation process
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|
Tomato Media-Indonesian to English translation service-professional – prestige-security
- Hanoi Head Office: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Branch in Bangkok: 362 Krungthep, Nonthaburi 2, Bangkok, Thailand
- Branch in Jakarta: 12th Floor, Wisma 46 Tower, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia
Hotline: 0938 596 333