Interpretation services for environmental training at Tomato – High-quality – Prestige 📗 Reasonable and transparent quotation, no surcharge incurred 📗 100% information confidentiality 📗 Highly-qualified interpreters 📗 Provision of interpreters on the day nationwide 📗 Attractive discount for corporate customers ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE Tomato Translation provides #highly qualified [...]
Indonesian – Chinese translation services – bilingual cultural relevance
📗 100% punctuality
📗 Accurate translation of terminology
📗 A translator team with 3+ years of experience
📗 Good-looking, confident interpreters
📗 Good price, quotation according to the project size
For the purposes of education, cultural exchange, and business collaboration, there is an increasing demand for Indonesian to Chinese translation. However, there are many difficulties in finding translation units:
- Urgent translation is needed but it is uncertain which units can guarantee both duration and quality
- Want to find professional translators, knowledgeable about Indonesian because this is not a commonly spoken language
- Want to find translators who can go on business trips for long-term projects
- Confused about costs, worried about arising surcharges
Customers do not have to worry about the above problems when coming to Tomato. We offer reputable – professional Indonesian to Chinese translation services at a competitive price
Tomato Media offers accurate and credible Indonesian to Chinese translation services
In recent years, Tomato has been gradually becoming a reliable Indonesian-to-Chinese translation service provider. All customers using the service in the unit are satisfied with the quality, customer service, and price. We are confident of being able to meet 100% of customer requirements, even the most difficult requests, thanks to our diverse services.
Indonesian to Chinese translation services for all documents
Tomato Media Translation is a destination for customers seeking Indonesian-to-Chinese translation services for a wide range of documents. Here are some types of papers, documents, and records frequently requested by customers at Tomato:
- Types of bid documents;
- DTP – desktop publishing
- MSDS documents
- Company Profile
- Translation of accounting documents
- Translation of types of reports (audit, accounting, tax, business results, etc.)
- Personal documents: identity cards, citizen identity cards, passports
- Documentation of manuals, operation instruction
- Types of textbooks, literature, reference books of all fields
- Dissertation, projects, drawings
In addition to the translation of common documents, Tomato also provides notarized translation services, such as:
- Translation and notarization of business documents such as: company profile, enterprise registration certificates, decisions, company charter, trademark registration certificates
- Qualifications and certifications
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified duplication of birth certificate
- Letters of recommendation
- Commendations, Certificates of Appreciation
- Marriage certificates, marital status certificates
- Notarized translation of land use rights certificates
- Residential registration book
Indonesian to Chinese media translation services (recording, dubbing, subtitling)
The media translation at Tomato ensures content accuracy compared to the original. Furthermore, we provide translations in an understandable style, conveying the original content’s message while intimately approaching Indonesians or Chinese, such as addressing, religious views, and so on. Tomato’s diverse media translation services include:
- Translation and Recording
- Translation & Dubbing
- Translation & Interpretation
- Audio/video transcription
- Script translation
- Movie/Video Translation
Tomato often provides translation services for the following media materials:
- Recording of automatic messages or notifications
- Recording of newsletters and content at shopping malls
- Translation of film, commercials
- Voiceover of films of all genres
- Videos, TVCs
Indonesian localization services
Localization is the part that requires an advanced level of expertise. We offer localization services that accurately localize each word while smoothly adapting content to the local style. Tomato Media’s Indonesian localization services include:
- Game localization from Indonesian to Chinese and vice versa.
- Software localization
- Indonesian video localization
- App localization
- Website localization from Indonesian to many languages
Indonesian-Chinese interpretation services
Our interpreter team is fluent in the Indonesian language, in particular, and other languages as well. In addition, interpreters understand local culture and have the agility to bring professionalism to the interpretation session. Tomato provides Indonesian interpretation services for a wide variety of types and topics. Typical forms of interpretation:
- Indonesian simultaneous interpretation (cabin interpretation )
- Consecutive interpretation
- Accompanying interpretation
- Whispered interpretation
- Online interpretation
Interpretation topics implemented by Tomato mainly include:
- Interpretation at seminars and conferences of diverse topics
- Interpretation at events and exhibitions.
- Trials in court.
- Interpretation at press releases
- Interpretation at meetings, negotiations, contract signing
- Notary interpreter (accompanying customers to the notary office)
- Tourism interpretation
Interpretation of Indonesian into Chinese and 48+ languages
Tomato Media not only interpret Indonesian into Chinese but also many other languages, from common to rare:
Indonesian Translation for Over 100 Fields
No matter which field your Indonesian documents are in, whether they are simple or complicated, Tomato Media can be handled well thanks to a team of experts with in-depth expertise in different fields, such as:
|Economy||Media – Entertainment||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Information technology||Banking and finance||Education|
|Environment||Oil and gas||Marketing|
|Tourism||Construction||Engineering – Manufacturing|
Electricity – Electronics
Global professional Indonesian translation
For the best service, customers can visit the 3 domestic and foreign branches of Tomato Media at:
In addition, we also provide an online translation service for distant customers who need to translate Indonesian documents but cannot come to the office directly. Online translation services are implemented for both interpretation and translation aspects:
- Translation: Customers send original documents by email, zalo, or according to the form on Tomato’s website. The translator will proceed to translate and send back the translation in hard copy or soft copy at the customer’s request.
- Interpretation: Using a high-speed Internet connection and online meeting tools like Zalo, Google Meet, Zoom, and Skype, our interpreters will conduct the translation as if it were a face-to-face meeting.
What makes Tomato Media’s Indonesian-to-Chinese translation service superior?
To gain the absolute trust of customers, Tomato has been constantly innovating and focusing on quality values for customers. Here are some of the advantages that help us get the trust of more than 5,000 partners at home and abroad
- Always put translation quality and customer satisfaction first
- Handle various types of records and documents, including difficult fields
- Available instant translation services depending on the nature of the document
- The strong human resources team has more than 100 translators with 5 years of experience, alongside cooperation with more than 3,000 translation collaborators with certificates and qualifications in Indonesian and Chinese (HSK) globally.
- NDA agreements guarantee absolute customer information confidentiality.
- Competitive prices in the market and assurance of no occurrence of surcharges during the service.
- Quick quotation within 15 minutes after receiving inquiries from customers
- Assurance of the delivery time of documents to customers as committed in the contract.
- The closed ISO 9001:2015 translation process helps optimize the translation time and ensures product quality.
- Translation warranty support
- Being a recipient of the “2021 excellent products and services” award and a translation company in the top 150 of the 2022 Language Service Provider Index (LSPI).
FAQ about Indonesian to Chinese translation services
1. What should you consider when translating your documents into Indonesian?
To translate Indonesian documents, you need to make sure you master the language, specialized knowledge, and translation skills. If you do not meet the above factors, it is best to resort to the help of translation units. You should rely on the following criteria to choose a reputable translation company:
- Availability of contact information, clear office address
- Positive feedback from customers who have used the service
- Translators with related qualifications and certificates
- Transparent and detailed quotes, and commitment not to incur surcharges
- There are warranty policies as well as customer & project information confidentiality
2. When do I need to translate documents from Indonesian to Chinese?
Document translation from Indonesian to Chinese will be required in the following cases:
- Want to translate documents, books for reference, study, work
- Translate documents, records, papers for administrative purposes
- Translate documents for job applications, study abroad or visa applications to Indonesia or China
- Translate materials, documents for trade, business cooperation, etc.
3. How long does it take to complete an Indonesian translation project?
The completion time of a common Indonesian translation is about 1–5 days, or according to the customer’s requirements. This time frame will be determined by a variety of factors, such as text length, difficulty level, and so on. However, if you need urgent translation, Tomato Media can support you under permissible conditions.
4. How do I get the Indonesian translation?
You can send your documents to Tomato Media through the following methods:
- Submit the file directly via our website: tomatotranslation.com
- Send the file to the email: email@example.com
- Send to the zalo account number: 093 859 6333
- Send a hard copy to Tomato Media Office in Room 504, 5th Floor, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Dong Da, Hanoi
The method of receiving the translation can be decided by the customer and notified to Tomato when signing the contract. Tomato will normally send translations to customers through two forms:
- Soft copy: we will return translations via email, upload files to Dropbox, Google Drive, or any communication channel you request.
- Hard copy: Tomato supports printing to paper for word or pdf-format translations, or CD/DVD discs for video files. When requesting a quote, kindly inform Tomato of the number of prints you want to receive. The hard copy will be signed and stamped as a confirmation by us. Afterward, the translation will be delivered via express service to the client’s address. Please note that the receipt of hard copies may incur printing and delivery fees.
5. What is the warranty policy for Indonesian to Chinese translation services?
Tomato Media implements a translation warranty policy to ensure quality and benefits for customers. Accordingly, customers will have 3 days from the delivery of documents to provide feedback on the quality of the translation. In the event of errors in the translation, Tomato Media will check and conduct a free correction for customers.
6. Are my documents kept confidential?
We guarantee that all information about the project and customer information will be kept 100% confidential. All terms of confidentiality will be specified in the NDA agreement, and Tomato undertakes to strictly implement it and compensate for the damage if there is a breach.
7. What are some of the features of the Indonesian language?
Indonesian is a western branch of the Slavic group, which is also the most spoken language in the branch. This language has some features as follows:
- In Indonesian, you can change the word order without changing the meaning of the sentence. Meanwhile, in Chinese, the order of words in a sentence is very important.
- Nouns can have up to 3 genders. Each noun and adjective can appear in 1 out of 7 cases.
- The Alphabet is of Latin origin, different from Chinese with ideograph sets
8. Tips when translating Indonesian to Chinese
- Language adjustment compatible with local readers
- Use translation software or tools for support
- Ensure lingual and cultural relevance when performing translation or interpretation tasks
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|