Basic requirements for notarized German translation If you want the notarized German translation process to not take too much time, you need to ensure the following requirements: The original document has a full legal seal from the competent authority. The content presented must be clear, the words or symbols are not blurred, the information is [...]
Accurate, high-quality interpreting service in Thailand at Tomato Media
📗 A variety of interpreting services
📗 Accurate, comprehensible translation
📗 Interpreters have deep knowledge of languages and cultures
📗 Guarantee of project information confidentiality
📗 Competitive interpreting fees
Looking for an interpreting service unit in Thailand, do you:
- Get confused between many translation units to choose a reputable translation service provider in Thailand with a quick, time-saving work process at an affordable price?
- Need to hire a Thai interpreter who has lingual expertise, translates quickly and accurately, and understands Thai culture?
- Look for an interpreter who willingly supports translation and communicates with native speakers and has a high sense of responsibility to accompany you on business trips or travel?
In order to meet the needs for trading, traveling, studying and working in Thailand of numerous individuals and businesses, Tomato Media is pleased to provide high-quality interpreting service in Thailand. By choosing our service, you will get the highest satisfaction.
Tomato Media’s interpreting service in Thailand
Tomato’s interpreting service in Thailand has been receiving the attention and appreciation of countless customers. This is possible thanks to the variety of services as well as the professionalism of the interpreters and management team.
1. Types of interpreting services in Thailand
Tomato’s interpreters will accompany you in the land of golden pagodas, supporting translation with the following forms:
- Accompanying interpreting in travel
- Interpreting for product shipping from Thailand to Vietnam
- Interpreting for goods purchase and order activities in Thailand
- Thai interpreting services for the healthcare check at hospitals in Thailand
- Interpreting for meetings at factories, workshops, etc.
- Accompanying interpreting at fairs and exhibitions
- Consecutive interpreting, simultaneous interpreting at conferences, events, seminars, etc.
- Whispering interpreting at meetings, negotiations, etc. that requires high information confidentiality
- Court interpreting
- Travel Interpreting
2. Confident, responsible, highly qualified Thai interpreters
Thai interpreters at Tomato Media possess considerable experience, knowledge and soft skills as the basis to carry out the smoothest interpreting sessions. In particular:
- 100% of interpreters have language certificates, long experience
- Interpreters are knowledgeable in the Thai language, slang, and culture
- Standard pronunciation, comprehensible translation
- The ability to memorize, analyze and convey information quickly and accurately
- Good-looking appearance, confident demeanor, flexibly handling unexpected situations
It’s about not only translation but also an in-depth lingual exploration and dedication to interpreting service in Thailand projects
3. Other types of interpreting service in Thailand at Tomato Media
|️🎧||Cabin interpreting, simultaneous interpreting|
In addition to the face-to-face interpreting form, customers can choose the online Thai interpreting service through Zalo, Skype, Zoom, etc. Tomato ensures interpreting quality is the same as in face-to-face meetings. The online Thai interpreting service is currently being chosen by lots of individual customers and businesses thanks to its convenience and optimal time and cost.
4. Tomato provides interpreting service in Thailand in over 48 other languages
Tomato with multilingual staff will bring you Thailand interpretation services in more than 50 languages:
- Countries in Asia: Vietnamese, Lao, Khmer, Thai, Malay, Indian, Afghanistan, Chinese, Taiwanese, Hong Kong, Japanese, Korea, etc.
- European languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, etc.
Professional tour guide and interpreter services in major cities of Thailand
In addition to the branch in Bangkok, Tomato Media with a large global network of collaborators is always ready to provide the interpreting service in Thailand. Most major cities in Thailand such as:
- Chiang Mai
- Hat Yai
- Udon Thani
- Khon Kaen
- Pat Thresh
- Chaophraya Surasak
- Ubon Ratchathani
Professional and optimized Thai interpreting process
A standard, professional interpreting service in Thailand process at Tomato will include the following steps:
Why you should choose Tomato Media’s interpreting service in Thailand?
During more than 5 years of operation, Tomato has always confidently supported projects that need interpreting service in Thailand thanks to the following strengths:
- A network of 100 experts and 3000+ global interpreters are carefully selected and screened.
- The interpreter can deliver a quick, accurate, comprehensible translation with the correct use of terms and culture relevance.
- The interpreter has a good-looking appearance, proactivity, responsible work attitude, and the ability to handle situations flexibly.
- Customers can check the interpreter’s qualifications before signing a cooperation contract.
- Quick quotes, transparent and detailed pricing and suggestions on preferential service packages to help customers save costs.
- 100% information confidentiality with NDA The implementation of the agreement will be closely monitored by our management team.
- 1000++ customers trust Burmese translation services at Tomato Media
- TOMATO MEDIA is honored to receive the award “2021 Excellent Products – Services”
- Tomato enters the top 150 The Slator 2022 LSPI provided by Slator for the evaluation of the world’s major translation and interpreting service providers
The latest quotation for the Thai interpreting services
Tomato undertakes to provide interpreting service in Thailand with quality and competitive prices in the market. When using our service, you will be completely satisfied not only with the translation but also with the professional style of work at Tomato.
The fee for a Thai interpreting service depends on factors such as the target language, the field, project time, the number of interpreters, etc. Therefore, for detailed and suitable advice for individual needs, contact us immediately via hotline or email Tomato.
If you want to hire interpreters in Thailand, we are here to assist you!
Tomato provides interpreting services in 50+ languages to make communication easier
Frequently asked questions about outsourcing interpretation services in Thailand
Which fields can Tomato’s interpreters in Thailand translate?
Interpreters at Tomato can translate 100+ diverse specializations, including:
|Economy||Media – Entertainment||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Information technology||Banking and finance||Education|
|Environment||Oil and gas||Marketing|
|Tourism||Construction||Engineering – Manufacturing|
Electricity – Electronics
Does Tomato provide the interpretation service by the hour and by the day in Thai?
We have. Depending on the customer’s requirements, Tomato will arrange the appropriate interpreter.
Can I check the qualifications of my interpreter in Thailand first?
We have. To help customers find the most suitable interpreter for the project, Tomato makes arrangements for customers to check the interpreter’s qualifications before signing the contract.
Which factors does the cost of interpreting service in Thailand depend on?
- The number of interpreters
- The difficulty of the language to be translated
- The field to be translated
- Interpretation formats
Can Tomato interpreters in Thailand carry out long-term projects?
They can. In addition to hourly or short-term projects, Tomato interpreters are ready to take on long-term projects. Moreover, the interpreter is willing to work on the project in any location.
I’m in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and I want to hire Tomato’s interpreter. Does Tomato have an office here?
With a large collaborative interpretation team that has passed thorough selection and possesses professional qualifications and practical experience, Tomato is ready to provide translation services in Chiang Mai in particular and elsewhere in general.
Does Tomato have any online interpreters in Thailand? Is the quality guaranteed?
We have. In addition to live interpretation, Tomato has an online interpretation service that is done through support tools such as Zoom, Skype, and other platforms.
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|