Why is it necessary to translate TOEIC, IELTS certificates? In the application process for study abroad or work abroad, TOEIC and IELTS certificates are an indispensable part to facilitate the application review process. However, in order for the TOEIC, IELTS certificate to become valid, you need to translate the TOEIC and IELTS certificates into the [...]
Prestigious and high-quality notarized translation services for business documents in the construction field
⫸ The translation is up to 100% accurate
⫸ Project information confidentiality
⫸ 100% punctuality
⫸ Transparent price, high discount
⫸ Say NO to the unreasonable surcharges
Tomato Translation is a top-quality professional language solution provider ranked in the top 126 LSPI 2023 of major language service providers in the world. At the same time, it is a professional unit providing notarized translation services for business documents in the field of construction for numerous companies and multinational corporations in Vietnam and around the world.
Tomato provides the #1 high-quality notarized translation services for business documents in the construction field
At Tomato, we specialize in notarized translation services for business documents in the field of construction, with a variety of document types. Translations always ensure up to 100% accuracy in accordance with state regulations, advised by experts with high seniority in law, public administration, construction, etc.
1| Translation of construction company profile
For the type of translation of the construction company profile, Tomato implements the following basic contents:
- Company information introduction: full name, address, business license, history of formation, core values, motto, mission, goals of the enterprise, organizational chart, leadership structure, product and service details of the company, etc.
- Capacity information: Standard certifications, achievements, construction capacity, financial capacity, ability of staff, system of equipment and machinery, technology, construction techniques, successful projects, customers and partners of the business, etc.
2| Translation of construction bid documents
Tomato Translation is currently meeting the needs for the translation of construction bid documents for the following types of papers and documents:
- Formal bids signed and stamped by the bidding company or joint venture agreement documents
- A power of attorney or authorization letter for a unit or another person to sign a bid confirmation form
- Papers and documents proving financial capacity and construction experience related to the bidding category
- In the bid package, a proposal outlining the technical requirements that the winning bidder will satisfy when carrying out the project.
- The proposal on finance, payment capacity, payment currency, and other relevant components to be submitted by the bidder to the bid inviter.
3| Translation of construction contracts
In terms of corporate contract translation in the field of construction, Tomato provides translation services for the following types of contracts:
- Construction consulting contract
- Project planning compensation contract
- Labor contract
- Construction contract
- Contract for the design and procurement of equipment and supplies
- Demolition contract
- Construction supervision contract
- Installation contract
- General contractor agreements, subcontractor agreements (if any)
- Internal assignment contract
- Construction contracts with foreign elements
- Contract for the supply of manpower, materials and construction equipment
4| Internal document translation for construction companies
- Construction process documentation
- Documents on Labor Safety and Fire Protection in Construction
- Documents on the code of conduct, style, and regulations on disciplinary treatment in enterprises
- Training materials on skills in handling unexpected situations
- Training materials for employees and construction workers on construction technology, materials, equipment, etc.
- Approval procedures for salary increases, rewards, advances, settlements, etc.
- Process of signing and liquidating construction contracts with customers, etc.
5| Translation of business introduction videos and documents
For the translation of construction business introduction videos and documents, Tomato now has services for the following types of content:
- Video script: company introduction, TVC promoting project works, etc.
- Video clips on occupational safety instructions, troubleshooting during construction, etc.
- Media videos: Reportage, news on TV channels, newspapers related to the company’s activities, projects or achievements, etc.
- Flyers, leaflets, banners, posters, books, magazines about enterprises’ project works or business activities, etc.
6| Translation of tax reports, tax documents, and bills of quantity
A notarized translation of business documents in the field of construction cannot miss financial and accounting documents. These are important documents for enterprises, especially construction companies with branches or headquarters abroad. The accounting and financial documents for which Tomato performs translation include:
- Quarterly/yearly financial statements
- Value-added tax reports
- Annual corporate income tax report
- Internal personal income tax report
- Report on bills of quantity and construction budget
- Reporting the situation of materials and expenses spent on the construction
- Construction cost accounting report
- Business income tax report
- Types of invoices, documents, accounting statements, and taxes of enterprises
- Regulatory documents on tax reports, financial statements, accounting, etc.
7| Translation of other documents for construction enterprises
In addition, Tomato also provides translation services for some other types of documents for construction enterprises, such as:
- Specialized documents: soil mechanics documents, construction project management documents, research documents on the quality of construction materials, architectural documents of civil works, architectural documents of industrial works, structural technical documents, documents on terminologies of construction drawings, etc.
- Types of drawings: architectural design drawings, infrastructure planning, AutoCAD drawings, structural drawings, construction drawings, electrical drawings, etc.
- Research works, dissertations, books, and newspapers on the field of construction
Tomato provides all translation services for construction enterprises
In addition to the notarized translation of business documents and records in the field of construction, Tomato also has many types of translation to meet the needs of finding interpreters and translating special file formats for customers.
Notarized translation of documents and records of construction enterprises
- Business registration certificate
- Construction permit
- Certificate of inspection of construction machinery and equipment
- Inspection license, construction design drawing
- Visa application for foreign personnel
- Notarized translation of types of bid documents
- Proof of construction capacity
- Documents proving personnel capacity and documents proving financial capacity
- Bid documents for construction equipment and supplies
- Notarized translation of invoices, vouchers
- Translation of construction progress
- Report of project acceptance
- Contract for procurement of equipment and supplies
- Labor contract
- Project planning compensation contract
- Internal assignment contract
- General contractor and subcontractor contracts
Interpreting service for the construction field in more than 50 languages
Tomato offers a variety of interpreting services to suit the nature of the meeting and the needs of customers:
- Simultaneous interpreting
- Consecutive interpreting
- Whispered interpreting
- Online interpreting services through Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, Zalo, etc.
The above forms are selected according to the content to be translated as:
- Construction project announcement conference, construction/architecture research seminar, lecture, TV talk show, construction industry exhibition,
- Construction announcement ceremony, construction handover ceremony, etc.
- Investment and cooperation negotiations, workshop events, internal training sessions on labor safety, investment cooperation press conferences, etc.
- Interpretation of field surveys and visits for assessment of construction progress
- Interpretation in a court of civil disputes in planning compensation, negotiation meetings, negotiation of contracts, etc.
Localization in the construction field
- Website localization: construction company introduction, project promotion, information on investors, construction materials supply companies, construction equipment and machinery leasing companies, etc.
- Localization of construction-related videos: work-promoting TVCs, labor safety guidelines for construction projects, company introductions, etc.
- Application localization: Transfer of construction projects, leasing services of construction machinery and vehicles, construction project modeling and designing, etc.
- Software localization: project budget management software, construction equipment management, construction drawing design, construction project bidding, etc.
- Game localization related to the field of construction, construction work introduction, etc.
Multimedia translation for construction enterprises
- Translation and subtitling of videos on the field of construction: introduction of construction companies, construction projects
- Translation – voice-over for videos on construction businesses, construction news, and construction industry reports
- Translation – dubbing for films or videos related to construction and television programs on the field of construction
- Audio and video translation of construction company activities and the construction field
- Translation of video scripts on the field of construction: TVC, reportage, labor safety guidelines, description of construction structures
Tomato provides translation services for construction documents in 50+ native languages
The entire notarized translation service for business documents and records in the construction field can be performed in 1 or more languages in 50+ languages provided by Tomato, including:
Tomato offers notarized translations of documents of construction enterprises online and offline nationwide
Whether your company is in any province nationwide, Tomato Translation can provide notarized translation services for documents of construction enterprises in both online and offline forms. Such as some of the following provinces:
- Northern provinces: Ha Noi, Hai Duong, Hung Yen, Nam Dinh, Hai Phong, Bac Ninh, Vinh Phuc, Hai Duong, Thai Nguyen, Ninh Binh, etc.
- Central and Central Highlands provinces: Nghe An, Thanh Hoa, Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, Hue, Quang Nam, Da Nang, Khanh Hoa, Binh Dinh, Phu Yen, Ninh Thuan, Binh Thuan, Kon Tum, Lam Dong, Dak Nong, Gia Lai, Dak Lak, etc.
- Southern provinces: Ho Chi Minh City, Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Tay Ninh, Can Tho, Vinh Long, Ben Tre, Tien Giang, An Giang, Bac Lieu, Kien Giang, Ca Mau, Hau Giang, Dong Thap, Soc Trang, etc.
In addition to online translation services, we also provide remote online translation through phone calls, video calls by Zoom, Google Meet, etc., to make it easier for businesses to build and investors with distant geographical distances to connect, discuss, negotiate, and cooperate without additional costs for moving, eating, or renting hotels.
Notarized translation services documents and construction business documents at Tomato help you complete the best project
Tomato provides notarized translation services for construction documents and records of construction businesses and organizations with commitments that have been upheld since the company’s inception.
Tomato affirms to best complete notarized translation projects of documents and business records in the field of construction and interpreting events with customer satisfaction. We have completed a lot of translation projects and supported the operation process, development, and communication of enterprises in the construction sector with outstanding advantages:
- A strong team of human resources: +100 official employees and +3,000 collaborators around the world who have been professional translators or specialists in field work such as construction, law, education, economics, etc.
- Translators are professionally trained in languages, with a degree from a university or higher and at least 4 years of industry experience
- Translation speed is up to 20,000 words per day
- Being a close partner of numerous businesses and organizations in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, and provinces throughout the nation.
- Extremely quick quotes within 15 minutes
- ISO 9001:2015-certified quality management system
- ISO 17100:2015-accredited translation process
These advantages have also brought Tomato many achievements after nearly 6 years of operation, including:
- Successful cooperation with +2,500 partners of organizations, companies, and multinational corporations such as WWF, Save the Children, the Asia Foundation, Panasonic, Samsung, Naver, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Toyota, Honda, Shinhan Bank, etc.
- Completion of +65,000 projects, +2,431 hours of voice recording, +4,722 hours of interpretation, translation of +1,000,000 words weekly, etc.
- Honored to receive the title of “2021 Excellent Products and Services” at the Announcement Ceremony of “Vietnam’s Popular Brands and Labels & Excellent Business Leader 2021”
- Ranked Top 126 the Slator 2023 LSPI – A list of the world’s largest language service providers
- Member of many international organizations and associations: NAATI, ELIA, ATA, TIS, etc.
Preferential translation costs are reserved for construction enterprises
Depending on the requirements for the translation of documents in the field of construction, quotations for individual and corporate customers can vary according to the following variables:
- Language type and number of target languages
- Number of words in records and documents in the source language
- The turnaround time
- The difficulty and complexity of words and specializations to be translated
- Other costs: notary fees, hard copy shipping fees, proofreading fees, file formatting fees, etc.
In particular, businesses that register to translate or notarize business documents in the field of construction with a large number of files or want to cooperate with Tomato will receive additional incentives at extremely attractive discounts.
The discount percentage will be proportional to the number of words translated in the project. By choosing Tomato, you will definitely get effective measures to save translation costs for the business.
Book translation services for construction documents with experts
Contacting us is one of the best ways for you to assess the quality of Tomato’s quotes and services. Tomato consultants will support and advise on the most suitable translation solutions for your project.
Do not miss the opportunity to complete the best translation project with a notarized translation service of prestige and high quality for construction documents.
Rest assured that you will always get the best results!
A professional and optimal translation process for construction field documentation
For those who are wondering about the process of receiving and handing over the notarized translation of construction business documents, here are six steps of the professional translation process at Tomato:
❶ Receive inquiry information from customers, send quotes and reach mutual agreements
❷ Receive and send files and documents to translate to the translator
❸ Perform the translation process
❹ Proofread the translation
❺ Format the translation file type according to the customer’s needs
❻ Hand over the completed translation and conduct project acceptance.
FAQs on the notarized translation of construction business documents
Several additional responses regarding the notarized translation of construction business documents are attracting the interest of numerous clients.
What is a notarized translation of construction business documents?
A notarized translation of construction business documents is an activity that includes the following two specific steps:
Perform the conversion of the content file from the source language into one or more target languages. Once translated, the translation must have high semantic and informational accuracy compared to the source text.
❷ Notarization of the translation
The process of certifying the translator’s signature at the Justice Department or the Public Notary Office or notarizing the translation at a private notary office depends on the type of content of the translated text.
I need to translate a large volume of construction documents; does Tomato guarantee the turnaround time?
Tomato would like to affirm that the answer is yes. With a large staff and a translation speed of more than 20,000 words per day, we are certainly qualified and capable of meeting the need for large-scale notarized translations of construction documents, ensuring that the translations are of the highest quality and strictly adhere to the agreed-upon deadline.
Why is the notarized translation of high-quality construction business documents important?
The accurate, high-quality translation of business documents is crucial. It has a significant impact on the success of projects involving foreign investors. For example:
- An accurate notarized translation of construction documents and records can ensure a smooth notarization process, speeding up the process of completing legal procedures quickly for many documents such as: bid documents, construction contracts, dossiers of applications for construction permits, etc.
- Assist contractors and construction units with easy-to-understand architectural design drawings, construction drawings, etc.
- Update construction companies with the latest and most useful knowledge from advanced countries on construction techniques, construction material production technology, occupational safety regulations, the application of new equipment for construction, etc. It helps them speed up the construction progress, better protect health and safety during the working process at the construction site, etc.
These are the things businesses will miss if they choose a translation service that does not guarantee quality. Not to mention, if the design drawings are translated incorrectly, it will make the contractor and construction units unable to read and understand important information or make mistakes when performing construction. This not only slows down the completion of the project, but also has other consequences, most notably that the quality of the work cannot be guaranteed.
How to contact to request the notarized translation service for construction documents the fastest?
For advice on the notarized translation of documents and construction field documents in the fastest way at Tomato, customers should call directly to our 24/7 hotline number, 0938 596 333, to get our immediate response and service.
Or you can choose to contact Tomato in the following ways:
- Text or call Zalo at 0938 596 333
- Fill out the registration form on the website: https://tomatotranslation.com/en/free-quote
- Send requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct consultation at head office: Room No. 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son Street, Trung Lien Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi.
How to send construction documents and files for translation?
Customers can send business files and documents in the construction field for translation through the following 3 ways:
- Send information to email@example.com
- Send to Zalo account: 0938 596 333
- Send directly to headquarters: Room No. 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son Street, Trung Lien Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi
How to get translated construction documents and files?
When the translation file and document are handed over, our partners can choose one of the following ways:
For paper document forms
Documents and records are printed and stamped as confirmation from the company, or copied as CDs or DVDs (as requested by the customer, if applicable), and then couriered to the customer. This method of delivery may incur additional printing and shipping costs. Before agreeing to the quotation, customers selecting this service should always consult the translation unit.
With soft copy form
Translations can be sent via the Zalo account or email provided. With high-capacity files, Tomato can upload to Google Drive or Dropbox and share the download link with customers.
Are the customer’s and the construction project’s information kept confidential?
Confidentiality of construction projects and customer information is the top commitment Tomato ensures to all customers. If the information is disclosed to an unrelated third party, we take full responsibility.
Is there a preferential policy with the project for a large number of construction documents?
For large projects, Tomato always has attractive discount policies for businesses and customers who have large orders of translation. Tomato always ensures an optimal budget for customers with transparent, detailed, and appropriate notarized translation quotes for business documents according to customers’ requirements.
Methods of payment for the translation of business documents in Tomato
Currently, Tomato accepts the following three payment methods: cash, bank transfer, and Paypal.
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|