Korean cabin interpreting services | Professional – High-quality in Tomato Media Tomato undertakes: 📗 Provision of services nationwide and worldwide 📗 Translation services for over 100 fields 📗 Highly qualified, nimble, responsible interpreters 📗 100% information confidentiality 📗 Fast translation, quality guarantee ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE – You want to [...]
Japanese marital status certificate translation service – Fast – Standard – Full package services
📗 Translation reflects the original with 100% accuracy
📗 Optimization in each segment of the translation process
📗 Complete customer Information confidentiality by an NDA
📗 24/7 dedicated services
📗 Reasonable public pricing
Are you confused when looking for a unit to translate your marital status certificate?
|1.||Does the translation unit guarantee the accuracy of the translation?|
|2.||How long does it take to complete a translation?|
|3.||Is it necessary for you to bring documents in person for translation or not?|
Our Japanese marital status certificate translation service will help you handle the above questions quickly and effectively.
How important is the Japanese marital status certificate translation service?
Today, the cultural and economic exchanges between Vietnam and Japan are expanding, along with the increasing popularity of the marriage with Japanese. Similar to the marriage procedure in Vietnam, a marital status certificate is one of the important documents to legalize marriage in Japan. Therefore, the translation of the Japanese marital status certificate is essential to complete the marriage registration procedures, right transfer procedures, separate property transfer, etc. in Japan.
There are a lot of reasons that you should translate your marital status certificate into Japanese:
|💮||Vietnamese couples want to migrate to Japan to work and settle down|
|💮||Vietnamese wife – Japanese husband, Vietnamese husband – Japanese wife couples want to go to Japan|
|💮||Travel to Japan for the marriage purpose|
|💮||Couples/newlyweds want to prove their separate property before marriage|
#Notarized Japanese marital status certificate translation services #1 in Tomato
If you are struggling to choose a translation unit to translate your Japanese marital status certificate, Tomato Media is here to help you solve those problems. Tomato Media has outstanding advantages to ensure giving customers the best service experience.
1. Notarized translation of all kinds of marital status certificates into Japanese
When carrying out certain procedures at a foreign agency, in some cases, people will often ask for a certificate of marital status in Japanese. There are 3 types of certificates of marital status as follows:
|1.||Affidavit of Single Status (certificate of marital status)|
|2.||Marriage certificate (marriage certificate for married people)|
|3.||Divorce decision (Decision certifying consent to divorce for divorced people)|
Notarized Japanese marital status certificate translation service in Tomato Media performs translation and notarization of all the above documents with the fastest speed and absolute accuracy.
2. Tomato translates Japanese marital status certificates and #all other documents
In addition to the Japanese marital status certificate, Tomato Media also provides the translation of all other documents, personal and business documents at the customer’s request.
Personal Identity documents
- Identity Card/Citizen Identity cards, curriculum vitae, birth certificates, etc.
- School records, transcript, course completion certificates
- Language certificates (IELTS, TOPIK, HSK, JLPT, etc.)
- Student ID cards, etc.
- Household registration book, certificate of land use rights and house ownership
- Health insurance
- Injury certificate
- Health certification, etc.
- Study abroad applications, visa applications, overseas employment applications
- Certificate of vaccination
- Other types of identity documents, other certificates at the request of customers
- Business licenses, advertising licenses, exclusive product distribution certificates, etc.
- Investment Certificate
- Food safety certificates, branch, office registration certificates, etc.
- Company profile
- Bid documents
- Documents related to finance and accounting such as tax invoices, financial statements, import and export documents, business reports, accounting documents, material purchase invoices, etc.
- Types of contracts: labor contracts, share transfer contracts, insurance contracts, business cooperation contracts, etc.
- Specialized books, documents, advertisements, catalogs, event information, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Material property description, MSDS documents
- DTP – desktop publishing
For the most detailed and complete quotation, register in the form below
3. Marital status certificate translation in Japanese and 50+ other languages
With a large team of employees and collaborators from many parts of the world, Tomato Media not only translates marital status certificates from Vietnamese to Japanese but also translates all kinds of documents into more than 50 languages with high accuracy:
Why should the Japanese marital status certificate be translated at Tomato Media?
Tomato Media is known as a prestigious and top-quality translation solution provider. We have outstanding advantages that will ensure to bring you a service experience commensurate with the price. Customers can rest assured when choosing Tomato Media as a translation unit for Japanese marital status certificates.
- The translation is accurate up to 100%
- The process has achieved the ISO 9001:2015 certificate – international standards of quality management system.
- Fast translation time, guaranteed punctuality
- 24/7 dedicated services
- A large team of highly qualified and experienced translators
- Multi-language translation (more than 50 language pairs), multi-field (more than 100 fields, including those with high difficulty)
- Online translation service removes all geographical barriers
- Guaranteed customer information confidentiality by Non-disclosure agreements
- Reasonable public prices, quality commensurate with the price
Achievements obtained by Tomato Media
Being a recipient of the “2021 Excellent Product – Service” award
Belonging to the top 150 of Slator 2022 LSPI – rankings of the world’s largest translation, localization, interpretation and language technology companies
Cooperating with more than 2,500 customers, including big partners such as Vietnam Airlines, Vinamilk, FORD, Coca Cola, BIDV, etc.
The latest quotation for Japanese marital status certificate translation services
The fee for Japanese marital status certificate translation services at Tomato Media is optimized with international quality:
- Tomato is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Product – Service” award
- Tomato’s application of a quality management system that has achieved the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate
- Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI – Rankings of the world’s largest translation companies.
The fee for Japanese marital status certificates in particular and other documents in general depends on various factors. The fee may vary depending on the length of the translation, the difficulty of the target language, the type of document, and the required translation time.
The quotation is for reference only***
The quotation is optimized with excellent service quality
|Types of service||Quotation|
|Translation of Japanese – Vietnamese documents, personal papers||90,000 (VND/page)|
|Translation of Japanese – other languages documents, personal papers||Contact|
|Notarized Japanese translation services – Private notary office||Translation fee + 65,000 – 80,000 (VND/Notarized copy)|
|Notarized Japanese translation services – Public notary office||Translation fee + 120,000 – 160,000 (VND/Notarized copy)|
Usually, the marital status certificate translation service will be accompanied by a notarization service. The fee for notarized translation services is the total cost of translation services and notary services.
The above quotation is for reference only since the actual fee depends on various factors. Therefore, contact us to receive a detailed quote and proper consultation.
Hotline: 0938 596 333
- Ha Noi headquarters office: 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet, Dong Da, Ha Noi, Vietnam.
- Branch in Bangkok: 362 Krungthep, Nonthaburi 2, Bangkok, Thailand
- Branch in Jakarta: 12th Floor, Wisma 46 Tower, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Contact Tomato for fast, standard notarized translation of documents!
Frequently asked questions about Japanese marital status certificate services
1. What is a certificate of marital status?
The certificate of marital status is issued by the commune-level People’s Committee of the place where the citizen resides. This is a type of identification document to determine your status as still single, married or divorced at the time of issuance.
Verification of marital status is not only important in marriage but also used for different purposes. For example: adoption, certification of separate property before marriage, property transfer, bank loan, real estate purchase and sale, etc.
2. Translation form of a certificate of marital status in Japanese
The following is a sample of the marital status certificate in Japanese:
3. How to get a certificate of marital status?
If you live in Japan, an application for a certificate of marital status in Japan will be more convenient and easier for you. Here is the procedure to apply for a certificate of marital status. Please note that you need to prepare all required documents to optimize time.
According to the law, you need to prepare the following documents to apply for a certificate of marital status:
|💮||The application form for a certificate of marital status (we will provide the Vietnamese version in the following section)|
|💮||The original identity card or citizen identity card, passport|
|💮||The original household registration book|
For cases where the applicant is married or divorced or the spouse has passed away, the applicant must present proofs such as marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death notices, etc. If a Vietnamese citizen gets married or divorced abroad and moves back to Vietnam to settle and live, he/she must submit a notarized copy of the corresponding civil status extract.
4. Where do you need to go to get the certificate of marital status?
According to the law, at present, the commune-level People’s Committee is the functional agency responsible for issuing certificates of marital status. There are two cases:
- Vietnamese citizen: Commune-level People’s Committee of the place of permanent residence of the applicant
- For foreigners who do not register for permanent residence but only register for temporary residence as prescribed by law: Commune-level People’s Committees, temporary residence of the applicant according to the address of temporary residence registration.
The procedure of getting married to a Japanese or getting married in Japan for reference
Conditions for marriage registration in Japan
Similar to Vietnam, Japan also has strict regulations on marriage. You have to meet the conditions required by Japanese law to register a marriage:
- Men have to be 20 years old and above and women have to be 18 years old and above (age is calculated according to the year of birth recorded on the birth certificate).
- Both men and women have civil act capacity
- Men and women have to ensure compliance with monogamy
- Marriage registration shall be carried out based on the voluntariness of both parties.
Procedures for registering a marriage with a Japanese or getting married in Japan
You need to prepare the following documents to register your marriage in Japan:
- Certificate of single status in Vietnam (Vietnamese version, Japanese version)
- Copy of birth certificate (both Vietnamese and Japanese versions)
- Certificate of single status in Japan (issued by the local authority where you reside)
- Certificate of eligibility for marriage registration issued by a competent authority
- Marriage certificate
- Health certificate to make sure you are healthy without mental illnesses
Here is the procedure to register a marriage in Japan:
Step 1: Apply for a certificate of single status in Vietnam
The steps to apply for a single status certificate in Vietnam are as directed above. You can ask your parents, relatives to apply for this certificate at the Commune People’s Committee where you register your permanent residence and then send it to Japan. Note that this paper is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and has to be translated and notarized.
Step 2: Submit marriage registration documents at the Embassy of Vietnam in Japan
Case 1: You are Vietnamese living and settling in Japan
The Embassy of Vietnam in Japan is the authority that receives and supports the problems of Vietnamese people in Japan. When coming to the Embassy of Vietnam in Japan, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Certificate of marital status in Vietnam that you prepare in step 1
- Certificate of marital status in Japan
- Certificate of eligibility for marriage registration issued by a competent authority.
After submitting these documents to the Embassy, you will receive a certificate of eligibility for marriage.
Case 2: You are a tourist, staying for less than 3 months
If you are in case 2, you need to prepare a certificate of single status and a copy of your Vietnamese birth certificate to perform the procedures at the Japanese administrative office. You also need to prepare notarized Japanese translations of these documents.
Step 3: Complete the marriage registration procedure
The next step is the marriage registration procedure at the Japanese administrative office. The procedure takes about 60 minutes and you will be issued a marriage certificate. This certificate certifies the status of the two people as husband and wife and establishes obligations between husband and wife in accordance with the law.
Step 4: Legalize the marriage certificate with the Vietnamese authority.
After receiving the marriage certificate from the Japanese administrative office, you need to go to the Embassy to legalize your marriage certificate in Vietnam. To proceed with legalization, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Health certificate of both husband and wife, which proves both have no mental illness You can get this certificate when you have a general checkup at a hospital in Japan or Vietnam. The health certificate is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- Marriage certificate issued by the Japanese administrative office
Note: After completing the marriage registration procedure, if the Vietnamese spouse wants to stay in Japan to settle and live, bring the marriage certificate to the Immigration Department for registration procedures or visa status change.
Application form for a certificate of marital status (Vietnamese version)
Here, we would like to provide our readers with the most commonly used Vietnamese version of the application form for a certificate of marital status:
Send us the document you need to get a notarized translation
It’s easy to get started. Attach the document needed to be translated and the target language you request. We will reply immediately.
Frequently asked questions about Japanese marital status certificate translation
How does Tomato ensure the timely delivery of the Japanese marital status certificate translation?
As a professional Japanese marital status certificate translation company, we respect the delivery date. We have achieved the international ISO 9001:2015 certificate of the quality management system. Therefore, our service delivery process is optimized and eliminated unnecessary steps to help us ensure the timely delivery of translations to customers.
I need to translate my marital status certificate into Japanese urgently, can Tomato help me?
Our Japanese marital status certificate translation agency can provide translation service and deliver it within 24 hours. By coming to Tomato, you will have 2 options for the service: Standard and Express. If you need a translation of the Japanese marital status certificate urgently, contact Tomato immediately.
In addition to the Japanese marital status certificate translation services, what documents can Tomato translate?
Our Japanese marital status certificate translation company offers a number of professional translation services including passport translation, translation of all types of documents, diplomas and certificates, books, etc.
I am in Hanoi and need the Japanese marital status certificate translation service in Hanoi?
We provide the Japanese marital status certificate translation service in Hanoi and nationwide to reach customers in provinces.
How can I pay?
You can pay via bank transfer, cash or Paypal.
What is Tomato’s work schedule?
Our Japanese marital status certificate translation company is available 24/7.