Indonesian-to-Japanese translation services – Lingual diversity – Native standard Tomato undertakes: 📗 100% punctuality 📗 Accurate technical terminology 📗 A translator team with 3+ years of experience 📗 Good-looking appearance, confident demeanor 📗 The most competitive price in the market ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE Are you looking for an Indonesian-to-Japanese translation [...]
When you search for “notarized translation in District 4” on Google, you will get a lot of results. However, it can be challenging to pick a trustworthy agency out of a sea of information. If you’re looking for a good translation company as well, we’ll introduce the prestigious and high-quality notarized translation companies in District 4 in this article.
Best notarized translation company in District 4
There are quite a few notary services as well as translation companies in District 4. The following are some high-quality District 4-located notarized translation units.
Select a notarized translation company District 4, Select Tomato Media!
If you are wondering which high-quality, prestigious translation company in District 4 best suits your needs, Tomato Media is a perfect choice for you. Tomato Media can surely meet all your translation needs.
5. Tomato provides notarized translation services in District 4 for all types of specialized document
Tomato Media provides notarized translation services in District 4 for documents of all fields, including those with high difficulty:
|Economy||Media – Entertainment||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Information technology||Banking and finance||Education|
|Environment||Oil and gas||Marketing|
|Tourism||Construction||Engineering – Manufacturing|
Electricity – Electronics
6. More than 50 languages are translated correctly
Numerous clients select Tomato Media in part thanks to the variety of translation language options. With a large number of employees and collaborators, Tomato has translated all documents into more than 50 different popular languages, including:
7. Why should you choose Tomato for notarized translation services in District 4?
Tomato Media has advantages that you can’t find in other translation companies. As a result, Tomato Media consistently provides customers with the highest-quality notarized translation, localization, and media translation services in District 4, HCMC:
- Experienced and highly qualified translators
- Translation with an accuracy of up to 100%, smooth wording, suitable for document characteristics
- Enthusiastic, detailed, and thoughtful consultation; and 24/7 customer service
- Reasonable costs, transparency, and cost-worthy quality
- Absolute customer information confidentiality by NDA agreements
- Diverse services, multi-language and multi-field translation
- Online translation – the optimal solution that eliminates all geographical barriers
- Fast translation speed, guaranteed punctuality
- The quality management system achieves the ISO 9001:2015 international standard
- Be the company featured in the top 126 translation companies in the LSPI rankings
- Be the recipient of the “2021 Excellent Product-Service” award
8. Get the latest updated notarized translation quote in District 4
The price of notarized translation services is calculated by the sum of the document translation fee and the notary fee. Here are two price lists for translation and notary services of Tomato Media.
📜 The translation service quotation
60.000 – 120.000
70.000 – 140.000
90.000 – 140.000
90.000 – 140.000
|Vietnamese||French||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||German||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Spanish||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Italian||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Portuguese||130.000||130.000 – 180.000|
|Vietnamese||Lao||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Khmer||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Thai||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Malay||135.000||135.000 – 185.000|
|Vietnamese||Dutch||135.000||135.000 – 185.000|
|Vietnamese||Czech||120.000||120.000 – 210.000|
|Vietnamese||Arabic||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Indonesian||135.000||135.000 – 185.000|
|Vietnamese||Filipino||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Polish||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Swedish||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Danish||140.000||140.000 – 190.000|
|Vietnamese||Latin||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Burmese||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Taiwan||60.000||70.000 – 140.000|
📜The quotation for notary services
*** The quotation is for reference only
|SERVICE||UNIT PRICE (VND/NOTARIZED COPY)|
Notarization of the translation
(Private Notary Office)
|65,000 – 80,000|
Notarization of the translation
(Public Notary Office)
|120,000 – 160,000|
The above two price lists are for reference only because the translation price depends on many factors such as the quantity, difficulty of the document, the source language, the target language, the customer’s time requirements, etc.
Therefore, to receive a detailed quote for Tomato’s District 4 notarized translation service, kindly contact us via the hotline at 0938 596 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Notarized translation regulations in District 4
A: Some regulations on notarized translation in District 4 in particular and in other provinces and districts across the country in general include:
- Translator – the person who directly translates the original document must be a collaborator with the Department of Justice. It means the translator must be the one who has contracted the translation collaborator with the department.
- Translation collaborators must be qualified, well-trained, and have a degree in foreign languages. Because they are the ones directly responsible for the accuracy and suitability of the translation. Upon completion, the translator must sign the translation and have the stamp of the notary office.
Q: What documents are required for the notarized translation procedure in District 4?
A: When performing a notarized translation in District 4, the following documents are required to facilitate the translation and notarization:
- Original documents that need notarization
- The copy and translation of documents required notarization
- A copy of the identity card or citizen identity card, or valid passport
- A copy of the certificate of ownership of the property that requires confirmation of ownership in accordance with the law
Q: Is it possible to get a notarized translation in District 4 on the same day?
A: For simple documents such as household registration books, identity cards, school reports, citizen identity cards, language certificates, curriculum vitae, birth certificates, etc., it is possible to get a notarized translation on the same day.
For long and complex documents, for example, a contract of purchase or asset transfer, or a construction contract, the time of notarized translation may last from 1 to 3 days. Customers can, however, ask for urgent translations if they have a pressing need, and the company will do its best to accommodate them within reason. In this case, customers need to pay an additional fee to speed up the translation.
Q: How is the private and public notarized translation procedure done in District 4?
A: Basically, the translation procedures of the private notary office and the public notary office do not differ much. However, the time for private notarized translation is often faster than for public notarized translation.
- Submit documents for notarized translation
- After receiving documents and conducting an evaluation of the legality of documents, the notary will guide procedures related to the service
- Assign documents to the translator to perform the translation
- The translator signs at the end of the translation after its completion, and the notary public signs the translation for certification.
- Hand over the notarial results and collect fees according to the quotation previously consulted
Q: What are the criteria for choosing a quality translation company in District 4?
A: For readers to easily choose a quality notarized translation company in District 4 HCMC, we would like to give the following criteria:
- A team of highly qualified, experienced, and specialized translators
- Transparency and compliance with the law
- An enthusiastic and quick consultation
- A guaranteed optimal translation process to help speed up translation progress
- Affordable, suitable price
- A sense of responsibility for translations
- Ability to deal with problems arising in a flexible, reasonable way
Q: Can I choose interpretation services in District 4?
A: You absolutely can. For District 4 interpretation services, you can contact translation companies to use the service. Most translation companies, besides providing translation services, also provide interpretation services to serve the diverse needs of all customers.
Do you need an interpreter for your overseas trip? Are you looking for interpretation services for the upcoming important contract signing session? Contact Tomato Media to sign up for the best translation service via the hotline at 0938 596 333 or email email@example.com.
Q: How do I contact a translation company in District 4?
A: Tomato Media will address all your translation needs; kindly contact us at:
- Hotline: 0938 596 333
- Zalo: 0938 596 333 (Tomato Media)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://tomatotranslation.com/
Q: Can I translate a document without notarization?
A: A document can be translated without notarization in cases:
- Theses, dissertations, books, newspapers, scientific research works, etc. for educational purposes
- Materials for recreational purposes
- Invitations, rules, catalogs, and other materials for notification or advertising purposes
- Media, promotional videos, media materials
Reviews from customers who have used services
More than 2500 customers have used Tomato Media’s translation services, and the company has received countless positive feedback.
“The quality of the service is very good at a reasonable price.”
“Quick translation duration. I’ve used the instant notarized translation service here.”
“I think the service here is very good. Tomato has a wide variety of quality services. Every time I need to use translation services, whether it is a specialized translation, a notarized translation, or an interpretation, I always choose Tomato.”
“The consultant was very enthusiastic and answered all my questions.”
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|
Do you need notarized translation in District 4?
Call Tomato. We are always ready to support the translation of your project!