The Chinese naming style always contains many meanings about sending wishes to children in the future. So many parents tend to choose Sino-Vietnamese words to name their children. If you are still considering a good Chinese name for girls or boys, let’s refer to the following article for the best choice. If you need accurate [...]
19+ notarized translation offices in Ho Chi Minh city, where to get a credible notarized translation in Saigon?
Today, finding a notarized translation office in Ho Chi Minh City is not difficult. Because this place is considered a “fruitful land” for a number of translation companies that grow like mushrooms after rain but in fact not all companies are reliable. To help relieve you of your concern, Tomato would like to introduce the following units to you.
What to do to have fast, standard, and easy notarized translations in HCMC?
In order for a quick and smooth notarized translation process in HCMC, you need to meet the following 3 conditions:
- Prepare the original document in hard files so that the translation can be authenticated immediately upon completion.
- A highly accurate translation that reflects the source document. To achieve this, you should seek prestigious translation service providers that have highly qualified translators to ensure the best translation quality.
- After the translation, the document will have to be authenticated at the local Department of Justice or private notary services. In particular, the prerequisite for approval is that the translation must have an authentic signature from the official collaborator of this agency. If you use the service at a professional translation company, the signature above will be available in the process.
Registration of notarized translation services in Ho Chi Minh City
Kindly describe your notarized translation requirements; we will contact you again soon.
Fulfilling these requirements will help your application to be passed easily, contributing to shortening the progress of the registration procedures for business, study abroad or immigration, etc.
The list of notarized translation offices and companies in Ho Chi Minh City
|No.||Office / Company / Center|
|Notarized translation company in HCMC – #prestige, #professional|
|1||Tomato Media notarized translation company in HCMC|
|2||Viet Uc Translation Service Trading Co., Ltd|
|3||Notarized translation in HCMC – Viet Uy Tin|
|4||Expertrans notarized translation center|
|5||Chau A translation and interpretation company|
|6||Interprotrans Translation Company|
|Notarized translation office of the Department of Justice in HCMC|
|1||Public Notary Office No 1 in District 1|
|2||District 3 Department of Justice of Ho Chi Minh City|
|3||Notarized translation Office No. 2 in District 5|
|4||Notarized Translation Office No. 3 in Thu Duc city|
|5||Notarized Translation Office No. 4 in Tan Binh District|
|6||Notarized Translation Office No. 5 in Go Vap District|
|7||Notarized Translation Office No. 6 in Binh Thanh District|
|8||Notarized Translation Office No. 7 in District 6|
|Private notarized translation offices in HCMC|
|1||Public Notary Office in District 4|
|2||Notarized translation office in District 7|
|3||Notarized translation office in District 8|
|4||Notarized translation office in District 10|
|5||Notarized translation office in District 11|
|6||Notarized translation office in District 12|
|7||Notarized translation office in Phu Nhuan District|
|8||Notarized translation office in Binh Chanh District|
The following are the details of these companies:
Notarized translation company in Ho Chi Minh City – Prestige, professional
Currently, notarized translation services in Ho Chi Minh City are being provided by translation companies and notary services located in the districts of the city. In particular, the list of prestigious translation companies in Saigon can include the following names:
① Tomato Media #professional #good-price notarized translation company in Ho Chi Minh City
Tomato Media is one of the top notarized translation units located in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi in the country. With the ISO 9001:2015 certified international quality management system, the company has been a lingual bridge to credibly support the business of hundreds of thousands of individual and corporate customers all over the world.
Tomato’s motto is “consistency” and commitment to the delivery of the best value to all customers.
1.1 Main translation services
Notarized translation for individuals:
- Notarized translation for individuals:
Study aboard applications;
Notarized translation for corporate customers
- Proofs of the business legitimacy: business license, product disclosure paper, merit, patent, etc.;
- Types of contracts: purchase-sale, transfer, authorization, labor contracts, etc.;
- Documents, invoices, tax and financial statements, import and export documents;
- Types of bid documents;
1.2. Service Advantage
Currently, Tomato’s notarized translation office in Ho Chi Minh City has provided both offline and online services with outstanding advantages:
- Translation into more than 50 languages for +100 different fields. Translation speed of up to 20,000 words/day, ability to satisfy instant notarized translation requirements from customers;
- A team of translators has a bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of 4 years of experience, which includes +100 professionals and +3,000 professional collaborators;
- Top information confidentiality with the NDA;
- Quick and detailed quotations only after 20-30 minutes;
- Available legal notarization, consular legalization consultancy according to customer requirements;
1.3. Qualifications and achievements
- Tomato is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Product – Service” award (See details →)
- Tomato’s application of a quality management system that has achieved the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate (See details →)
- Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI – Rankings of the world’s largest translation, interpreting & localization companies. (See details →)
- Being an official member of international organizations: ATA, ELIA, TIS, CSA, NAATI, etc.
- Panasonic, Naver
- Viettel, Sam Sung
- Vinamilk, etc.
1.5. Contact information
- Website: https://tomatotranslation.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 0938 596 333
- Zalo: 0938 596 333
Connect with Tomato:
② Viet Uc Translation Service Trading Co., Ltd
Talking about reliable notary translation offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Uc company is one of the names that must be mentioned. This unit is chosen by individual and business customers for its good translation quality brought out by experienced translators.
2.1. Outstanding notarized translation services
- Personal documents: identity cards, citizen identity cards, diplomas, insurances, payrolls, etc.;
- Company profile: business registration certificates, food safety certificates, product advertising license, financial statements, types of contracts, bid documents, etc.;
- Consular legalization services, consular certification consultancy;
2.2. Service advantages
In over 10 years of operation, Viet Uc’s quality of notarized translation offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi has the following advantages:
- Experienced and highly qualified staff who has undergone intensive training from prestigious universities;
- Translation into more than 50 languages for 100 specializations;
- Enthusiastic consulting services are available 24/7;
- Fast translation delivery from 1-3 days, etc.
2.3. Notarized translation quotes
Viet Uc’s translation quotations usually range from 60,000 VND – 350,000 VND/page, with a notary fee of about 30,000 VND – 50,000 VND. However, the most accurate quotation for translation depends on factors such as the density of words, language pairs, the area of knowledge, VAT fees, delivery fees. Moreover, if customers require an instant notarized translation in Ho Chi Minh City, the fee may be very different.
2.4. Contact information
- Address: 95 A Pasteur, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Tel: 028 62 565 777
- Hotline: 097 633 0616
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: dichthuatvietuc.com.vn – dichthuatvietuc.com
③ Notarized translation in HCMC – Viet Uy Tin
If you look for a notarized translation in Ho Chi Minh City, Vet Uy Tin is one of the units you should consider. The company currently owns a strong team of good translators working at the office for a quick, correct and convenient translation process. Furthermore, the unit is constantly improving the quality of customer service with professional training sessions for employees.
3.1. Outstanding notarized translation services
- Personal notarized translation: wills, identity cards, visas, certificates, insurances, study abroad applications, medical records, diplomas, etc.;
- Business notarized translation: specialized documents, business licenses, bid documents, contracts, financial statements, etc.;
- Consular legalization – consular certification.
3.2. Service advantages
- Notarized translation services in more than 58 languages;
- Official translation team of +120 employees with >20% native speakers and the industry’s leading experts;
- Punctuality and information confidentiality
- A quick quotation after 30 minutes
- Professional and accurate instant notarized translation support in Ho Chi Minh City
3.3. Contact information
- Notarized translation office in HCMC:
- Address: TIN Holdings Building, 399 Nguyen Kiem, District 9, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
- Address 2: No. 357 Hai Ba Trung Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC
- Phone: 0917 671 239 – 1900 633 303 (Hotline)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://vietuytin.vn
④ Expertrans notarized translation center
Expertrans is one of the notarized translation offices in Ho Chi Minh City with highly competitive prices in the market. Founded in 2005, the company has successfully built an extremely well-organized translation system with +120 official employees and +5,000 professional collaborators, contributing to delivering quality translations that meet the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
4.1. Outstanding notarized translation services
- Notarized translation of documents, papers: identification documents, diplomas, language certificates, marriage certificates, labor contracts, wills, etc.
- Notarized translation of corporate documents: operating permits, patents, tax reports, product disclosures, bid contracts and documents, etc.
- Available legal notarization and consular certification support
4.2. Service advantages
- Highly qualified translators and 100% have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Provision of a wide range of translation services in over 50 language pairs;
- Accurate translations in compliance with the legal nature of the document;
- ISO 9001:2015 certified translation quality;
- Fast translation speed that supports instant notarized translation services in Ho Chi Minh City;
- Enthusiastic consulting service 24/7, quotations available only after 15 minutes.
4.3. Notarized translation quotes
Expertrans’s notarized translation quotation in HCMC depends mainly on the following two services:
- Translation fee: from 65,000 – 160,000 VND/page
- Notary fee: 30,000 – 70,000 VND/notarized copy (depending on the form of notarization)
Note that these unit prices may vary depending on the density of the words, the depth of knowledge, the requested delivery time, etc.
4.4. Contact information
- HCMC notarized translation office: room A5-20, Sunrise Cityview apartment, 33 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Hung, District 7, HCMC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 092.605.1999
- Website: http://www.expertrans.com
⑤ Chau A translation and interpretation company
Being considered a prestigious notarized translation company in Ho Chi Minh City, Chau A company is one of the leading units in formulating the EN 15038:2006 European standard translation process. The company’s translations are optimized for accuracy of above 91% and always comply with the legal regulations for the types of documents that need to be certified.
5.1. Outstanding notarized translation services
- Notarized translation of materials, records, contracts, documents of the judiciary/public law or international law;
- Notarized translation of mechanical – technical documents;
- Certified translation of personal documents and records: ID cards, driver’s licenses, diplomas, study abroad documents, visa applications, labor contracts, etc.
- Notarized translation for business documents: economic contracts, financial statements, construction permits, bid documents, etc.
5.2. Service advantages
- The company has an experienced and qualified team with a Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Good discounts for loyal customers or a large number of translation documents;
- 24/7 consulting service, quick quotations within only 15 minutes;
- The translation process achieves ISO 9001: 2008 and EN 15038: 2006;
5.3. Notarized translation quotes
Currently, the rate charged for notarized translation quotes by Chau A is based on various factors. For instance, the language type (average from 55,000 – 245,000 VND/page), notary fee of 20,000 VND/document of fewer than 20 pages, shipping fee, proofreading fee, depth of knowledge, etc. Therefore, the fee may vary depending on customer requirements and document types.
5.4. Contact information
Notarized translation office in HCMC:
- District 1 Office: 1st Floor, Packsimex Building, 52 Dong Du Street, Ward, District.1 – Tel: 028 6682 9216
- Tan Binh 1 Office: 2/3 Phan Thuc Duy, Ward 4, Tan Binh – Tel: 0936 153 363
- Tan Binh 2 Office: 15-17, Tien Giang, Ward 2, Tan Binh – Tel: 090 626 769
- Hotline: 0932 237 939
- Email: Saigon@dichthuatchaua.com
- Website: https://dichthuatchaua.com/
⑥ Expertrans Translation Company
Interprotrans is known as one of the notarized translation companies in Saigon that offers good pricing in the market. Interprotrans’ advantage is that the translation team has years of experience. Most of them are professional language teachers. Therefore, the translation quality is always ensured with high accuracy above 98%.
6.1. Outstanding notarized translation services
- Personal documents and records: identity cards, passports, visa applications, temporary residence cards, driver’s licenses, marriage certificates, insurance, payrolls, etc.
- Types of documents for organizations and enterprises: operating permits, building permits, bid documents, financial statements, economic – commercial contracts, etc.
- Available consular legalization services, legal notarization package, etc.
6.2. Service advantages
- Translation speed up to 100,000 words/day
- Fast, accurate notarized translation that can be obtained within the day;
- Almost fixed price lists during the past 10 years;
- Available notarized translation support package;
- Translators are language professionals with at least 5 years of experience;
- Translations in over 35 language pairs for different specialties
6.3. Notarized translation quotes
The reference price of the HCMC notarized translation service at Interprotrans usually ranges from 100,000 VND – 390,000 VND. Furthermore, if the translation needs to have consular legalization or notarization at the Department of Foreign Affairs, a service fee of 300,000 VND – 500,000 VND shall be added to the quotation. In addition, the cost will also change if the language pair has high difficulty, the document requires deep expertise, the density of words per page or customers’ requirements for urgent delivery within the day, etc.
6.4. Contact information
- Address: Villa No. 4, 2 BIS Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Hotline: 0898 511 411
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.interprotrans.com
⑦ HACO translation
If talking about which notarized translation company in Ho Chi Minh City is good, it is impossible not to mention HACO company. This company is considered one of the pioneers with more than 15 years of seniority in the Vietnamese translation industry. The unit has the ability to accurately translate multiple documents with high difficulty and deep expertise. Furthermore, its fast translation delivery helps customers save more time and cost.
7.1. Outstanding notarized translation services
- Translation of documents, records, personal documents: birth certificate, diploma, visa, passport, identity card, citizen identity card, driver’s license, insurance, will, health certificate, etc.
- Translation of business materials, records, documents: economic contracts, construction permits, business licenses, advertising licenses, bid documents, tax/financial statements, patents, etc.
- Consular legalization service.
7.2. Service advantages
- Diversified translation service available in 53 language pairs;
- ISO 9001:2008 standard translation process;
- Dedicated consulting services, 24/7 support;
- Competitive, transparent pricing;
- Most of the translators are language experts who have an in-depth understanding of various fields and areas of knowledge;
- Fast translation speed, commitment to punctuality;
7.3. Notarized translation quotes
The fees for Haco company’s notarized translation services include:
- Language translation fees ranging from 30,000-300,000 VND/page
- Instant delivery service fee: 200,000 VND+
7.4. Contact information
- Address: 2A/3 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Tel: 02435 543 915
- Hotline: 0983 820 520
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: dichthuathaco.com.vn
Notarized translation office of the Department of Justice in HCMC
According to state regulations, the Department of Justice does not directly provide translation services. The function of this agency is to certify the legality of documents and translations versus original documents, which led to the establishment of notary offices from No.1 to No.7 under the unit to be able to serve people in both translation and notary services.
Here are some state-owned notarized translation offices in Saigon that you can refer to.
① Public Notary Office No.1 in District 1
The precursor of this office is the State Notary Office of Ho Chi Minh City, which was established in 1988 and under the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee. In 2001, it was renamed the Ho Chi Minh City Public Notary Office No.1. This is also the first notary office in Ho Chi Minh City in particular as well as Vietnam in general. The unit’s outstanding service is the translation and certification of various types of contracts such as land transfer, land lease, authorization, guarantee, land use rights transfer, commercial contracts, etc.
- Address: 97 Pasteur, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Contact Center: 028.38222511 – 028.38230177 – 028.38231644 – 028.38237318
- Hotline : 0913.717299-028.38231566
- Địa chỉ email : email@example.com
- Fax : 028.38299920
② District 3 Department of Justice of Ho Chi Minh City
The Ho Chi Minh City Department of Justice has the main function of notarizing documents, contracts and civil transactions rather than directly translating documents. However, the original can be translated through the support of translators who are the official collaborators of the unit or 7 notary offices under the Department of Justice and then proceed to certify later.
- Address: 143 Pasteur, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
- Điện thoại: 028 3829 7052
- Fax: 083 824 3155
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.sotuphap.hochiminhcity.gov.vn
③ Notarized Translation Office No. 2 in District 5
District 5 has Notary Office No. 2 – a prominent notarized translation unit under the Department of Justice. The function of this office is to certify documents, records, and contracts for enterprises, investors, and citizens and support notarized translation and consular legalization.
- Notary Office No. 2
- Address: 94-96 Ngo Quyen Street, Ward 7, District 5, HCMC
- Phone: 028 3855 1717
- Fax: 028 3854 8975
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://congchung2tphcm.com
④ Notarized Translation Office No. 3 in Thu Duc city
Thu Duc City currently has 1 public service office of State under the Department of Justice, which is Notary Office No. 3. The main function of this office is to certify types of transactions or contracts of purchase-sale, property transfer, etc.
- 12, Thong Nhat, Binh Tho Ward, Thu Duc District, HCMC
- Tel: 028.3722.0323
- Fax: 028.3722.5931
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
⑤ Notarized Translation Office No. 4 in Tan Binh District
If you need legal notarization of accurate translations in Tan Binh District, you can go to the Notary Office No. 4. This is one of the prestigious units for the certification of copies, notarization of documents, contracts, etc. This office is now managed by the Department of Justice of Ho Chi Minh City.
- 25/5 Hoang Viet Street, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, HCMC
- Tel: 028 3811 7594 – 028 3811 7593
- Hotline: 0903 706 870
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: phongcongchung4tphcm.vn
⑥ Notarized Translation Office No. 5 in Go Vap District
In Go Vap, Notary Office No. 5 is also one of the notarized translation services in HCMC under the management of the Department of Justice. This unit is specialized in carrying out the certification of signatures and true copies, notarization, translation of all kinds of papers, contracts, wills, etc. for individuals and businesses in Go Vap District in particular and Saigon in general.
- 278 Nguyen Van Nghi, Ward 7, Go Vap, HCMC
- Tel: (028) 3588 2588
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
⑦ Notarized Translation Office No. 6 in Binh Thanh District
Notary Office No. 6 is currently one of the locations for notarized translation services in HCMC under the Department of Justice in Binh Thanh District. This unit is specialized in supporting duplication and legal certification of many types of civil transactions or contracts such as lease, purchase–sale contracts, transfer agreements, etc.
- Address: No. 47A Nguyen Van Dau Street, Ward 6, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
- Phone: 028 6297 6822, 028 3550 0569, 028 3550 0573
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: congchung6.gov.vn
⑧ Notarized Translation Office No. 7 in District 6
Similar to notarized translation offices in Ho Chi Minh City under the Department of Justice. Notary Office No. 7 is considered a prestigious unit specializing in providing certification services, duplication and translation of documents for transactions and contracts between individuals, businesses and investors in District 6.
- Address: 388 Nguyen Van Luong Street, Ward 12, District 6, Ho Chi Minh City
- Phone: 028 387 795 84
- Fax: 028 387 795 83
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private notarized translation offices in HCMC
Besides the notary offices under the Department of Justice management, you can also look to other private notary offices in Ho Chi Minh City to certify documents and materials. Legally, notary seals have equal validity unless your organization or company needs to carry out any transactions that require a notarized translation issued by the Department of Justice.
Here are some private, reputable private notarized translation offices in Ho Chi Minh City that you can refer to more.
1. Public Notary Office in District 4
In District 4, the HCMC notarized translation office established under the decision made by the Department of Justice is Hoi Nhap Notary Office. This unit specializes in certifying various types of contracts for purchase, lease, house mortgage, land use, consular legalization, etc. This is considered one of the reliable locations for certifying documents, and records for individuals, businesses, and investors in Saigon.
- Address: 230 street 48, Ward 5, District 4, HCMC
- Phone/Fax: (08)38 268 307
2. Notarized translation office in District 7
Bui Thi Xuan Notary office is one of the famous notarized translation units in District 7. The office specializes in supporting translation, duplication, and authentication of documents such as identification documents, wills, contracts of sale and transfer, etc. In which, professional service style and quick service is the advantage that customers recognize the unit.
- Address: 1272b Huynh Tan Phat Street, Phu My Ward, District 7, HCMC;
- Phone: 0837 852 688
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: congchungbuithixuan.com
3. Notarized translation office in District 8
In District 8, Thinh Vuong is one of the Ho Chi Minh City notarized translation offices that have won a lot of trust from customers thanks to the quick and convenient duplication, certification, and translation process. The notaries always have a responsive manner with customers.
- Address: 40 Nguyen Van Cua, Ward 13, District 8, HCMC
- Phone: 028 3951 6717
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Notarized translation office in District 10
The District 10 Notary Office is also known as the Nguyen Le Nghia Notary Office. This is considered one of the notarized translation offices in Ho Chi Minh City with direct, fast, and reliable notary services. Notary services here include duplication, certification of types of contracts and civil transactions, etc.
- Address: 519 Le Hong Phong Street, Ward 2, Dist.10, HCMC
- Phone: 028 3938 1999
- Fax: 028 3835 1889
5. Notarized translation office in District 11
In District 11, Ngo Duc Nhan Notary Office is now the address that attracts a lot of people or businesses. Through a professional service process, the certification process is fast and ensures the correct translation quality.
- Address: 303 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Ward 15, Dist.11, HCMC
- Phone: 028 3975 1808
- Hotline 0904867879 – 0908654789
- Email: email@example.com
6. Notarized translation office in District 12
When it comes to notary offices that have currently left a good impression on individuals or businesses in District 12, Nguyen Van Mot Notary Office is one such unit. Its notary service or notarized translation services are guaranteed to be carried out quickly, carefully, and conscientiously.
- Address: 24 Le Thi Rieng Street, Tan Thoi An District 12, HCMC
- Phone: 028 3620 4118
- Hotline: 094223457
- Email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Notarized translation office in Phu Nhuan District
Le Thi Phuong Lien Notary Office is one of the reliable notarized translation units in Phu Nhuan District. The office is currently performing translation, duplication, and authentication of identification papers, contract of purchase-sale, transfers of land use rights for people and businesses in the area.
- 116 Hoang Van Thu Street, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Tel: 028 3997 1616
- Hotline: 0908 854 366
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: congchunglethiphuonglien.com.vn
8. Notarized translation office in Binh Chanh District
Phan Dinh Khanh Notary Office is considered one of the addresses with quality, prestigious notary, and notarized translation services in Binh Chanh District. The unit supports businesses and individuals to certify civil transactions or various types of contracts, etc.
- Address: 72 Street No. 11, Him Lam 6A, Binh Hung Commune, Binh Chanh District, HCMC
- Phone: 08 54316652
Tomato expects the article “Which are prestigious notarized translation companies in HCMC?” will help readers get useful reference information for themselves. When you need to use the above service, you will have more reliable options to choose from as well as ensure the best translation quality and information confidentiality for personal or business documents.
Frequently asked questions about HCMC notarized translation offices
Here are the frequently asked questions about the notarized translation office in Ho Chi Minh City that we have compiled:
Which HCMC notarized translation office is at the top of the world’s Slator Language Service Provider Index (LSPI)?
Tomato Media Vietnam is currently one of the leading translation companies at the top of the 2023 Slator Language Service Provider Index (LSPI). View details →
I need urgent notarized translation services in HCMC, which office can I go to?
You can call the phone number 0938 596 333 in advance to the Ho Chi Minh City notarized translation office, then the support team will schedule an appointment with you.
How does the HCMC notarized translation office quote?
The cost of the notarized translation service is calculated as follows: translation cost plus notarization cost (for more information on translation costs, click here).
In particular, the translation cost depends on each translation unit. The notarization cost will follow the price list in private or public notary offices:
*** The quotation is for reference only
|SERVICE||UNIT PRICE (VND/NOTARIZED COPY)|
Notarization of translations
(Private Notary Offices)
|65,000 – 80,000|
Notarization of translations
(Public Notary Offices)
|120,000 – 160,000|
To get the most accurate quotation, you can contact the translation company by the office address, phone number, or email of each unit.
How long does it take for the Ho Chi Minh City notarized translation office to quote the price?
The quotation response varies by unit. After submitting a request to a reputable HCMC notarized translation office, such as Tomato, you can receive a quote within 5–15 minutes. Some units have longer quotation times of up to twenty-four hours.
Why do I need professional Ho Chi Minh City notarized translation services?
- Assist your translations in being translated quickly, accurately, lucidly, and with the most professional presentation possible.
- Shorten the duration for translation as well as notarization
- Make sure the translation has 100% legal validity
How long does the Ho Chi Minh City notarized translation company take to complete the translation?
The turnaround time for a notarized translation also depends on the document’s length and the difficulty level of the specialized field. If you have simple documents, such as vehicle papers, ID cards, birth certificates, etc., you can get the translation on the same day. For more complex documents, it usually takes about 1-4 days or even 1 week, depending on the company, to complete the translation and notarization work. If you need a fast notarized translation in Ho Chi Minh City, you can contact Tomato for the best support.
How do I get translations from notarized translation companies in Ho Chi Minh City?
You can contact notarized translation companies to receive notarized translations in the following ways:
- Send your request via email, Zalo
- Door-to-door delivery of hard copies
If you use Tomato Media’s services, you can reach us via the following methods:
Visit our offices at:
- Hanoi Head Office: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Branch in Bangkok: 362 Krungthep, Nonthaburi 2, Bangkok, Thailand
- Branch in Jakarta: 12th Floor, Wisma 46 Tower, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Call Hotline/Zalo: 0938 596 333
Send requests to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What documents and records does the Ho Chi Minh City Notary Translation Office notarize?
The main documents include:
- All types of documents, qualifications, identity documents, insurances, employment contracts, etc;
- Study aboard application
- Visa applications
- Business license, product disclosure, commendations, patents, economic contracts, reports, etc.
- Bid documents
The working schedule of the notarized translation office in HCMC?
Our notarized translation company in Ho Chi Minh City is ready to support you 24/7.
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|