Recent years have witnessed a strong investment attraction from domestic and foreign companies. The demand for services related to foreign countries, particularly translation, has increased dramatically. If you need to find a reputable and professional translation company in Ninh Binh, Let’s refer to the top 5 reputable translation agencies here to find yourself a suitable [...]
Looking forward to finding prestigious Hoan Kiem District notary services at reasonable prices? In the article below, we will introduce you to the top professional notary offices providing the most quality services
What is the function of notary offices in Hoan Kiem?
The notary’s office has the function of carrying out certification of the accuracy and legality of agreements on purchase, civil transaction contracts, and many other documents. Documents and agreements are legal papers made in accordance with the law, and individuals with interests and influence all participate voluntarily.
Some papers usually notarized at the Hoan Kiem District notary offices include:
- Identity card/citizen identity card
- Notarization of language certificates, office technology certificates
- Notarization of contracts of sale, agreements on a mortgage, assignment, etc.
- Notarization of lease contracts, capital contribution by land use rights
- Notarization of testaments
- Notarization of translations
- Notarization of other contracts (business, commerce, marriage, family, etc.) at the request of customers
- Certification of duplicates issued by a competent authority or organization
- Certification of signatures
In addition to the function of document certification, the notary offices in Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, also provide complete confidentiality of information to the parties to the contract at the request of individuals. This helps to ensure the rights of the people, ensure transparent notarization, and accuracy, and minimize disputes.
What documents do you need to prepare when applying for notarization in Hoan Kiem, Hanoi?
According to the guidelines in the Notary Law 2014, you need to prepare specific documents after visiting the notary office in Hoan Kiem, Hanoi:
- Notarization request form
- Draft contracts, transactions
- The original and copy of valid identification documents (ID card/citizen identity card/ passport)
- The original and copy of other relevant documents in accordance with the law
- The original and copy of the certificate of rights or alternative documents prescribed by law
In order to ensure that notarization takes place smoothly, you should contact the notary office’s hotline for thorough consultations on notary records and other relevant information.
List of 10+ prestigious and professional notary offices in Hoan Kiem District
Are you wondering where to find a quality notary public in Hoan Kiem, Hanoi? Here is a compilation of notary units that you can refer to:
1. Hoan Kiem Notary Office
Established and put into operation in 2008, Hoan Kiem Office is quite large and provides good service quality for every customer who requests notarization. The unit has notarization support during and after office hours, with service fees publicly listed on the portal.
- Notary services can be provided at the address of customers in Hoan Kiem District
- With certain documents, the office provides online application services
- The notary team has the excellent working capacity and rich experience
- Quick and effective notary procedure
- Address: 74 Nguyen Huu Huan, Hoan Kiem
- Hotline: 024 62960243
- Legal representative: Nguyen Duc Tu
2. Notary Office of Hoan Kiem district – Nguyen Dung
The Nguyen Dung Notary Office in Hoan Kiem District is one of the first organizations established in Vietnam since the notary law was passed. This unit operates under the partnership of at least 02 notaries.
- The staff has the in-depth legal knowledge and is well-trained.
- The most professional, convenient, and safest notary services
- Support services are provided: an appraisal of real estate legal status, after-hours notarization, door-to-door receipt, and delivery, etc.
- Address: 45 Cua Nam, Hoan Kiem
- Hotline: 0902 082 699
- Website: www.congchungnguyendung.vn
- Legal representative: Nguyen Ba Dung
3. Notary office of Hoan Kiem District – An Nhat Nam
The An Nhat Nam office is one of the notary offices in Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, that you should not ignore. Besides notary services during working hours, An Nhat Nam also provides notary services after business hours and outside the office, according to customers’ requirements.
- Notarization of various documents: wills, authorization contracts, guarantee contracts, mortgage contracts, etc.
- The team of legal professionals is well-trained, dedicated, and honest.
- Collect fees in an open and transparent manner.
- Address: 65 Tran Hung Dao Street, Hoan Kiem
- Hotline: 0988 299 299 – 0986 299 299
- Website: https://congchungannhatnam.com/
- Legal representative: Tran Ngoc Nga
4. Notary office of Hoan Kiem District – Nguyen Tu
Nguyen Tu, the notary office in Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, was established in 2008. The company provides many services to meet the diverse notary needs of customers such as certifying duplicates, signatures, types of contracts of mortgage, wills, agreements, authorization documents, etc.
- Commitment to providing services that ensure the interests of customers.
- The team of notaries and secretaries has extensive professional experience and legal knowledge.
- Flexible consultation on customer inquiries
- Quick procedures help customers save time effectively.
- Address: 98 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoan Kiem District
- Hotline: 024 3941 2222
- Email: email@example.com
- Legal representative: Nguyen Thanh Tu
5. Notary office of Hoan Kiem District – Pham Duc Truong
The Pham Duc Truong Notary Office (formerly known as the Viet Luat Office) in Hoan Kiem District started its operation in 2011 and received a commendation from the Hanoi People’s Committee for its achievements in judicial assistance activities.
- Provide notarization services for contracts, translations, certification of duplicates, signatures, etc., and consulting support on other legal issues.
- Each notarized document shows the professional and ethical qualifications of the notary and professional secretary.
- The team always listens and offers the most effective and legal solution for customers.
- Address: 99 Bach Dang, Hoan Kiem
- Hotline: 024 6662 9666
- Website: https://vietluatlaw.com/
- Legal representative: Pham Duc Truong
6. Notary office in Hoan Kiem District – Phuoc Duc
The Phuoc Duc notary office operates with the motto “fast, convenient, accurate, and adequate in terms of the law.” Therefore, the unit has become one of the most trusted notary offices in the industry.
The Phuoc Duc office is proud to have a team of notaries who have high qualifications and are leading experts on civil transaction contracts.
- Address: 81A Tran Quoc Toan, Hoan Kiem
- Hotline: 024 3941 3399
- Legal representative: Ta Duong
7. Thang Long Notary Office – Near Hoan Kiem
The Thang Long notary office is one of the first notary offices established in Hanoi. Currently, the Thang Long notary office has changed its name to the Phan Xuan notary office. The Phan Xuan notary office assists clients in resolving all documents as quickly as possible and at the most affordable price thanks to its extensive experience in the notary services industry.
The advantages of the Phan Xuan notary office include:
- Notary services for diverse types of papers (personal papers, business papers, transaction contracts, etc.)
- A large team of highly qualified and experienced notaries
- Flexible and quick handling of customer inquiries and requests
- Dedicated customer service staff, thoughtful care, conscientious consultation
- Address: No. 196 Le Duan Street, Kham Thien, Dong Da, Hanoi capital, Vietnam
- Website: http://congchungthanglong.vn/
- Hotline: 04.39447799 – 39447958 – 39448094
- Fax: 04.39447959
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Tran Quang Minh Notary office – Near Hoan Kiem
The Tran Quang Minh notary office was established in 2008 and has been active for 14 years in the notary field. With the experience of handling hundreds of documents every day, this is a reliable place that readers can refer to when there is a need for notarization.
The advantages of the Tran Quang Minh notary office:
- High-quality notary services at the best costs
- Translation of all types of documents and papers
- A staff team with strong experience and expertise in the field of notarization as well as law
- Professional demeanor, effective and strict compliance with the provisions of the law on notaries
- Address: No. 81 Tue Tinh Ward, Le Dai Hanh, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Hotline: 37831096
- Legal representative: Mr. Tran Quang Minh
- Email: email@example.com
9. Hanoi Notary Office No.1 – near Hoan Kiem
When referring to notary offices in Hanoi, it is impossible not to mention Public Notary Office No. 1, located in Hai Ba Trung District. As a public notary office, people can be completely assured of the quality and reliability, as well as the price, of the notary services provided.
The advantages of notary office No. 1:
- Notarized documents are absolutely guaranteed legal validity
- Professional, enthusiastic, attentive staff, customer care
- Notaries are deeply knowledgeable about the law, so people can be completely assured of its accuracy when receiving advice here.
- Address: No. 310 Ba Trieu Ward, Le Dai Hanh, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Website: http://congchung1.vn/
10. Ba Dinh notary office (now Nguyen Thanh Huong notary office) – near Hoan Kiem
The Ba Dinh notary office is one of the private notary offices known to many people in the capital because of its quality service and high level of prestige. Currently, this notary office has changed its name to the Nguyen Thanh Huong notary office.
The advantages of the Nguyen Thanh Huong Notary Office:
- Fast notarization turnaround time, available after-hours notary services
- Professional staff with high qualifications and flexible situation-handling ability
- Provision of notary services for a variety of documents and papers
- Address: 73 Quan Thanh, Thanh Quan, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Legal representative: Ms. Nguyen Thanh Huong
- Hotline: 024 35.140.866
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working hours at notary offices in Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
The majority of the notary offices work from Monday to Friday every week, at:
- 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
On Saturday, some offices work in the morning from 7:30–11:30 and do not open on holidays or Tet.
Notarization procedures at notary offices in Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
The working process at the notary office in Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, adheres to the following basic steps:
- Submission of documents: The applicant needs to complete the documents, as well as related papers, and submit them to the notary office.
- The notary office examines the documents in the following cases:
- If the application meets the requirements, it will be transferred to the relevant department for processing.
- If the application fails to meet the conditions or lacks documents, it will be returned to the customer to supplement.
- In cases where there is an insufficient legal basis for the implementation of notarization, the notary office specifies the reasons for the refusal.
- Draft contracts and transactions
- The applicant signs the certificate
- Pay fees related to the notarization
- The clerical department stamps notary seals and returns documents to customers
- Archives and post-audits
Cost of notary and certification services at Notary Offices in Hoan Kiem District
The cost of certification at Hoan Kiem’s notary office depends on many factors. In particular:
- The notarization fee: This fee depends on the value of the asset, contract, or transaction.
- Notary remuneration: the fees associated with drafting contracts, duplicating, etc.
- Other costs incurred according to the agreement of the customer with the notary office
Selection of notary offices in Hoan Kiem should meet the following criteria
The notary office is a licensed entity operating in the notary field. Therefore, these organizations operate under the provisions of the notary law and other legal documents.
Specifically, a notary office can be identified as follows:
- Has its own seal
- Have at least 2 notaries and its own bank accounts
- No capital contributors
- Specific physical address
To choose a prestigious notary office in Hoan Kiem District, you need to consider the following criteria:
- Notaries with high qualifications, friendly demeanor, and enthusiasm
- Detailed and public service costs as prescribed by the law
- Fast, flexible problem solving
- 100% customer information confidentiality
Tomato Media – notarized translation services in Hoan Kiem District and nationwide
Tomato Media is one of the reputable notarized translation providers that you should not ignore. Besides the area of Hoan Kiem District, Tomato can undertake translation projects in provinces and cities nationwide. In addition, many quality translation forms are also trusted by many customers at the company such as multidisciplinary translation, media translation, localization, interpretation, etc.
The main types of notary translation in Tomato are:
- For individuals:
- Types of papers, background, insurance, etc.
- Study aboard application
- Visa application
- For businesses:
- Proofs of the business legitimacy: business registration certificate, product disclosure, patent, etc.
- Tax declarations and financial statements, import and export documents;
- Types of bid documents
- Fast, quality notarized translation, certified to ISO 9001: 2015
- Provision of translation services in more than 50 languages for 100+ different specializations, meeting the needs of quick notarized translations with same-day delivery.
- Professional, cost-effective notary process
- Friendly, dedicated, enthusiastic translation team
- Quick and detailed quotation only 15 – 30 minutes after receiving requests
- Information confidentiality is a top priority with NDAs
- Address: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District.
- Hotline: 0938 596 333
- Website: https://tomatotranslation.com/
Do you have documents that need notarized translation services in Hoan Kiem, Dong Da, Tay Ho, etc.? Call Tomato now!
If you are in need of translation with notarization in Hoan Kiem District or any other district in Hanoi, Tomato Media is committed to providing the most accurate service. Tomatoes’ advantages may refer to the following:
- The translation process is ISO 9001:2015 certified and involves a professional translation team.
- Complete the translation on time, as agreed in the contract.
- Guaranteed absolute confidentiality with the best translation warranty for customers.
- The translation speed of up to 20,000 words/day makes sure to meet translation requirements in a short time from customers.
- 100+ professionals and 3000+ collaborators with bachelor’s degrees and years of experience.
- Available legal notarization, and consular legalization consultancy according to customer requirements;
- Be the recipient of the “2021 Excellent Product-Service” award This is a testament to Tomato’s reputation over the years.
To experience the best notarized translation services, contact Tomato Media in one of the ways below:
- Directly visit the office in Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Call Hotline: 0938 596 333
- Send information to email: email@example.com
Frequently asked questions about notary offices in Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Which notary offices are located near Sword Lake, Hoan Kiem the most?
The above notary offices are high-quality notary offices located near Sword Lake, Hoan Kiem. If you want to search for notary offices in Hoan Kiem District, you can refer to the following list of notary offices:
Nguyen Tu Notary Office:
- Address: 92C, Ly Thuong Kiet, Cua Nam, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi City
- Hotline: 024 39.412.222
Notary office near Sword Lake – Nguyen Dung:
- Address: 45 Cua Nam Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
- Hotline: 024 6288 6788
Notary office near Sword Lake – Pham Duc Truong
- Address: 99 Bach Dang Street, Chuong Duong, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City
- Hotline: 024 66.619.666
Ho Guom Notary Office:
- Address: Villa No. 48 Trang Thi Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Tel: 04-6288. 6788 / 6288.6789
- Fax: 04 3938 1137
- Hotline: 0902082699
- Website: www.congchunghoguom.vn
Hoan Kiem Notary Office:
- Address: No. 74 Nguyen Huu Huan Street, Ly Thai To Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Hotline: 024 5426 4399
- Website: http://congchunghoankiem.com.vn
Which notary office is in Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem?
The following are notary offices located in Tran Hung Dao Ward, Hoan Kiem District:
Notary Office in Tran Hung Dao – An Nhat Nam:
- Address: No. 65, Tran Hung Dao, Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Hotline: 024 3883 8899
- Website: http://congchungannhatnam.com
Phuoc Duc Notary Office:
- Address: 81A Tran Quoc Toan Street, Tran Hung Dao Street, Hoan Kiem District – Hanoi
- Hotline: 024 39.413.399
What is the working time of the An Nhat Nam notary office in Hoan Kiem?
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (including at noon)
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (including at noon)
- Saturday: 8 p.m. -12 p.m.
In addition, the An Nhat Nam notary office also provides off-hours and out-of-office notary services according to customers’ requirements. To register for this service, customers should contact the office via the hotline to discuss and arrange an appropriate time. With this service, in addition to the notary cost, the customer shall pay an additional fee, which is the overtime remuneration for the notary.
Hopefully this article will be useful to you during your search for a notary office in the Hoan Kiem District. If you need a notarized translation, please contact us immediately for the most proper consultation.
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|