Today, finding a notarized translation office in Ho Chi Minh City is not difficult. Because this place is considered a “fruitful land” for a number of translation companies that grow like mushrooms after rain but in fact not all companies are reliable. To help relieve you of your concern, Tomato would like to introduce the [...]
“Which notarized translation company in District 10 is reputable?” is definitely a question that needs to be answered for many customers who are in need of translating documents or looking for an interpreter. If you are still wondering which translation unit you should trust, please follow the article below.
Register for translation, notarized translation in District 10
Please describe your translation needs, our team will contact you quickly to assist you as soon as possible.
List of reputable and quality companies, notarized translation units in District 10, District 10 translation
Below is a list of the prestigious, high-quality notarized translation companies in District 10 we have compiled.
|No.||Notarized translation in District 10
District 10 Translation
|1||Translation services in District 10 – Tomato Media Translation||Quick support 24/7 in District 10, HCMC|
|2||Notarized translation of District 10 – Phu Ngoc Viet||519 Le Hong Phong Street, Ward 2, District 10|
|3||Notarized translation in District 10 – 123 Translation||No. 696 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 10, District 10|
|4||Translation services in District 10 – Bao Son Translation||43 Ly Thai To, Ward 1, District 10|
|5||Translation services in District 10 – HACO Translation Company||12th floor, A2 Tower, Viettel Building, Cach Mang Thang 8, Ward 12, District 10|
|6||Translation services in District 10 – Asean Translation||696 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 10, District 10|
Top prestigious notarized translation companies in District 10
Below is a list of the prestigious District 10 notarized translation companies we have compiled.
Select a notarized translation company in District 10, select Tomato Media!
With more than 5 years of experience in the field of translation, Tomato has served thousands of customers who are large individuals and corporations at home and abroad. The company’s credibility and excellence are attested to by the numerous awards it has received. Tomato confidently meets all customers’ notarized translation needs in District 10 with the diversity of services provided:
1. Translation services for all types of documents
Tomato ensures that the quality of translations reaches nearly 100% accuracy with a flexible style and appropriate format thanks to its experienced translators. Tomato provides notarized translation services in District 10 and can translate all types of documents.
Notarized translation of personal documents:
- Driver’s licenses
- Language certificate
- Office technology certificates
- Certificates of COVID-19 vaccination
- Birth certificates
- Curriculum vitae
Translation of business documents
- Company profile
- Financial statements
- Business registration certificate
- Building permits
- Bid documents
- Labor contract
- Contract for donation, transfer, purchase and sale of shares
- Magazines, newspapers, books
- Materials for teaching and learning such as theses, scientific research papers, curriculum, etc.
- Advertising, catalogs, event tickets, event information
- MSDS documents
- DTP – Desktop publishing
2. Tomato provides highly specialized interpretation services in District 10
Interpretation is one of Tomato’s strong services, which is performed by highly qualified and experienced interpreters to undertake interpretation in various formats:
- Simultaneous interpretation
- Consecutive interpretation
- Online interpretation
- Whispered interpretation
- Accompanying interpretation
Tomato Media offers interpreter services for meetings such as:
- Conferences, workshops
- Factory – construction site interpretation
- Technology transfer
- Long overseas business trips
- Court interpretation
- Events, press conferences
- Exhibitions and fairs
- Contract signing ceremony
- Medical interpretation
- Interpretation at notary offices
- Tourism interpretation
3. Localization services (Websites, Games, Apps, etc.)
Businesses and companies will find it simpler to expand their markets and compete globally thanks to localization services. Tomato Media brings high-quality localization services with assurance of native cultural relevance, including:
- Website localization
- Software localization
- App localization
- Video localization
- Game localization
4. Media translation services
For media translation to result in high-quality products, a group of qualified translators and MCs is needed, as well as the assistance of modern recording equipment. Tomato Media can deliver on all of these promises while also ensuring that it provides customers with high-quality media products and services:
- Translation & Dubbing
- Translation & Interpretation
- Translation and Recording
- Movie/Video Translation
- Audio & video transcription and translation
- Script translation
The products of the media translation service are also special documents:
- Short films, documentaries, TV series
- TV shows, entertainment shows, live TV
- Audio, Podcasts
- Movie scripts, gameshow scripts, TVCs, interview scripts
5. Tomato provides notarized translation services in District 10 for all types of specialized document
Tomato Media provides notarized translation services in District 10 for documents of all fields, including those with high difficulty:
|Economy||Media – Entertainment||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Information technology||Banking and finance||Education|
|Environment||Oil and gas||Marketing|
|Tourism||Construction||Engineering – Manufacturing|
Electricity – Electronics
6. 50++ languages are translated correctly
Tomato can translate all documents into over 50 different popular languages. Tomato can support you whenever you need English, Chinese, or any other language translation services in District 10 of Ho Chi Minh City.
7. Tomato offers translation services in District 10 and nationwide
In order to meet the demand for translation from many customers in District 1, District 2, District 3, District 4, District 10, Binh Thanh District, and Binh Tan District, as well as throughout Vietnam, we have implemented online translation services to help customers save time and travel costs when carrying out direct transactions at the office.
You no longer need to go directly to the office but can send documents via email or Zalo, and Tomato Media will support you. Besides, Tomato also provides interpreters who are ready to go on business trips, and also deploys remote interpreting services via Google Meet, Zalo, Skype, etc.
Choose translation services at Tomato Media and get more than expected!
Tomato has served more than 5,000 partners and customers, with up to 99% of customers satisfied with the company’s service, and has returned to cooperate several times. As you can see, Tomato has a special place in the hearts of our customers because we have a lot of advantages:
- A strong team of vigorously selected translators with the relevant qualifications and certificates
- Multi-language & multi-field translation
- The notarized translation service ensures legal value and is able to handle difficult documents
- Delivery of documents on time as agreed
- An NDA is available for the absolute confidentiality of all the project and customer information.
- Competitive costs in the market and assurance of no extra charges incurred
- The ability to serve customers across Vietnam and worldwide
- Being a recipient of the “2021 excellent products and services” award and a translation company in the top 126 of the Language Service Provider Index (LSPI).
The latest quotation for notarized translation services in District 10
The cost of notarized translation services is calculated by the sum of the document translation fee and the notary fee. Tomato Media’s price list is designed to ensure competitiveness and go hand in hand with the quality of translations and service received by customers.
Tomato Media’s translation service costs in District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, are optimized with excellent service quality:
- Tomato is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Product-Service” award.
- Tomato’s application of a quality management system that has achieved the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate
- Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI – Rankings of the world’s largest translation companies.
The translation service quotation
A ⇄ B
60.000 – 120.000
70.000 – 140.000
90.000 – 140.000
90.000 – 140.000
|Vietnamese||French||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||German||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Spanish||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Italian||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Portuguese||130.000||130.000 – 180.000|
|Vietnamese||Lao||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Cambodian (Khmer)||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Thai||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Malay||135.000||135.000 – 185.000|
|Vietnamese||Dutch||135.000||135.000 – 185.000|
|Vietnamese||Czech||120.000||120.000 – 210.000|
|Vietnamese||Arabic||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Indonesian||135.000||135.000 – 185.000|
|Vietnamese||Filipino||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
The quotation for notary services
|SERVICE||UNIT PRICE (VND/NOTARIZED COPY)|
Notarization of translations
|65,000 – 80,000|
Notarization of translations
|120,000 – 160,000|
- The above price list is not the final price list and is for reference only
- The translation cost may depend on many other factors according to each customer such as: the length and difficulty level of documents, the language pair, time requirements, etc.
- To receive a detailed quote for Tomato’s notarized translation services in District 10, please visit our office directly or contact us via the hotline at 0938 596 333, or send an email to email@example.com.
FAQs about notarized translation services in District 10
Here are the frequently asked questions about translation, notarized translation in District 10 that we have compiled:
Notarized translation regulations in District 10
According to the provisions of Clause 1 and Article 61 of the law on notaries and Article 21 of Circular No. 06/2015/TT-BTP, “the translation from Vietnamese to another language or vice versa for notarization must be done by the translator who is a collaborator of a notarial practice organization. The collaborator must be a graduate of a university of languages or another university and be fluent in that language. In notarial practice, organizations must sign a contract with the translation collaborator that clearly defines the responsibility of the translation collaborator for the content, translation quality, remuneration, and rights and obligations of the parties.
What documents are required to perform a notarized translation in District 10?
- Original documents that need notarization
- A copy and translation of documents required notarization
- The translator’s testimony
- A copy of the certificate of ownership in respect of notarial requirements relating to ownership in accordance with the law
What are the conditions for the instant notarized translation service in District 10?
- If documents are simple such as ID cards, citizen identity cards, school reports, birth certificates, household registration books, resumes, certificates, degrees, etc.
- Documents must be submitted before 9 a.m. on the same day to promptly carry out the translation
- The originals should be sent to the translation company no later than 2 p.m. on the same day so that the specialist can conduct notarial procedures.
How is the private and public notarized translation procedure done in District 10?
This process consists of five steps:
- Step 1: Submit documents to be translated and notarized
- Step 2: The notary receives the documents, examines them for legality, and then decides whether to approve them or make any necessary adjustments.
- Step 3: Assign documents to the translator to perform the translation
- Step 4: The translator signs at the end of the translation, and the notary thoroughly certifies and affixes a seal to the translation.
- Step 5: Hand over the notarial results and collect fees
Can I translate a document without notarization?
You absolutely can. You can translate a document normally without notarization if your document does not need to serve administrative purposes, as in some of the following cases:
- Types of documents and papers for entertainment needs: books, stories,…
- Textbook, references, syllabus, theses, dissertations, etc.
- Catalogs, leaflets
Can I choose interpretation services in District 10?
You absolutely can. You can get in touch with the translation agencies Tomato mentioned above for interpretation services in District 10; the majority of these businesses not only offer translation services but also interpreters to meet a range of client needs.
Additionally, get in touch with Tomato if you need a qualified interpreter for your project. We will organize a qualification test to ensure the highest level of satisfaction for our customers.
What are the criteria for choosing a quality translation company in District 10?
- A team of excellent translators with professional qualifications
- Translators have a long practical experience
- A professional demeanor, punctuality, agility and improvisation skills for interpreters
- The business operates in accordance with the law and has a business registration certificate.
- An optimal translation process and on-time delivery
- The responsibility for translation warranty
- Affordable service fees, detailed quotations, and no surcharge incurred
How can I contact a translation company in District 10?
For customers wishing to use Tomato’s translation services, contact us in the following ways:
- Hotline: 0938 596 333
- Zalo: 0938 596 333 ( Tomato Media )
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://tomatotranslation.com/
or visit the office:
- Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 362 Krungthep, Nonthaburi 2, Bangkok, Thailand
- 12th Floor, Wisma 46 Tower, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviews from customers who have used services
“Multi-language translation at a reasonable price with consistent interpreter quality. I have used the Korean-Vietnamese interpretation service here a few times, and I’m really satisfied.”
“The translation service is okay, the result is delivered on time and properly”
“I once used a 1-month Korean interpretation service for a machine installation project. Our Korean partners were completely satisfied with the translator’s professional manner.”
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|