As the Vietnam-Korea cooperation relationship has become increasingly close, the number of businesses operating and cooperating with Korean partners has also increased. Since then, the need for Korean translation has become an essential issue. If you are looking for a prestigious Korean translation company, join us to take a look at the most recognized Korean [...]
The demand for certified translation services in Binh Thanh District is also increasing. If you are looking for a prestigious translation company in Binh Thanh, let’s refer to the article below.
NỘI DUNG (CONTENT)
List of prestigious Binh Thanh’s notarized translation companies
|Binh Thanh notarized translation companies
|Binh Thanh notarized translation company – Tomato Media
|24/7 online and offline support in Binh Thanh, HCMC
|Binh Thanh notarized translation company – Phu Ngoc Viet
|Address: 217/2A1 So Viet Nghe Tinh, Ward 17, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
|Binh Thanh notarized translation company – A2Z
|111 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Ward 23, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
|Binh Thanh notarized translation company – RB Translation Company
|282 Le Quang Dinh, Ward 11, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Top 4 Binh Thanh District translation companies of interest
There are many translation companies in Binh Thanh that provide translation services. For your reference, the following are reliable notarized translation service providers in Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh City.
1. Binh Thanh notarized translation company – Tomato Media
Tomato Media is one of the most well-recognized notarized translation companies in the translation field in HCMC. Tomato Media provides different translation services with high-quality standards.
The services that Tomato Media provides include:
- Interpretation services
- Standard and specialized translation
- Notarized translation of documents of all kinds
- Media translation
- Localization (websites ,games, apps, videos, etc.)
- Address: Binh Thanh, HCMC
- Hotline: 0938 596 333
- Zalo: 0938 596 333 (Tomato Media)
- Email: email@example.com
2. Binh Thanh notarized translation company – Phu Ngoc Viet
Phu Ngoc Viet is one of the well-recognized Binh Thanh District notarized translation companies in the translation field in HCMC. Phu Ngoc Viet provides different translation services with high-quality standards.
The services that Phu Ngoc Viet provides include:
- Interpretation services
- Providing consular legalization consultancy/ services in provinces
- Specialized translation
- Notarization of various types of documents and records
- Address: 217/2A1 So Viet Nghe Tinh, Ward 17, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
- Tel: 093-2237-939
- Website: https://dichthuat.org/
3. Binh Thanh notarized translation company – A2Z
A2Z is a translation system that has many branches across the country, including branches in Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City. With a large staff team that has extensive experience in the field of translation, A2Z can meet the translation needs of customers. This is a Binh Thanh District translation company chosen to use the service by many customers.
Main services at A2Z Translation:
- Notarized translation of documents
- Consular legalization
- Provision of interpreters nationwide
- Translation of all documents in more than 40 languages around the world
- Address: 111 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Ward 23, Binh Thanh District, HCMC.
- Tel: 0966 779 888
- Website: https://dichthuata2z.com/
4. Binh Thanh notarized translation company – RB Translation Company
RB provides translation services with a team of professional, experienced translators. The translation here ensures high accuracy at an affordable cost. This is the next Binh Thanh translation unit we would like to introduce to you.
Main services at RB Translation:
- Notarized translation of all types of documents, papers, records
- Specialized translation
- Notarized translation
- Website translation
- Address: 282 Le Quang Dinh Ward 11, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
- Hotline: 0909216836
- Website: http://dichthuatrb.com
Tomato Media – A well-recognized Binh Thanh District translation company that cannot be missed
If all of the above addresses still do not make you feel secure, we will suggest one more highly-rated company that you should not ignore, and it is Tomato Media. Tomato is one of the leading translation companies in Vietnam, providing translation services in Binh Thanh and across the country.
5. Tomato Media specializes in translating difficult documents
Over the years, Tomato Media has asserted the position of a leading translation unit and has been selected by thousands of customers. We specialize in translating difficult documents while ensuring quality. Choosing a service at Tomato is definitely the correct choice thanks to:
A team of experienced, professional, and well-trained translators in the field of translation and interpretation
Accurate translation and interpretation; standard language use in accordance with cultural relevance.
The best translation warranty policy
Absolute information confidentiality policy
Translation of a variety of documents, languages, and fields, meeting all translation needs
ISO 9001:2015 internationally certified translation quality
Reasonable, competitive prices come with high quality.
Guaranteed completion time as agreed in the contract
6. Tomato Media notarized translation into more than 50 popular languages
Tomato has over 3,000+ professional and well-trained translators and interpreters. Therefore, we provide notarized translation services in Binh Thanh District into more than 50 popular languages, such as:
7. Tomato Media provides translation services in Ho Chi Minh City and throughout the provinces
With a strong and quality workforce, Tomato provides translation services in Binh Thanh, districts in Ho Chi Minh City and throughout 63 provinces and cities nationwide such as Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Can Tho, etc.
If you can’t visit Tomato’s headquarters, you can contact us for online translation services. To register for online translation services, you can contact us at:
FAQ about Binh Thanh District translation services
Q: What is a notarized translation?
A: Notarized translation is the process of translating from the original language to the target language and then conducting the notarization of the translation in accordance with Vietnamese law.
Q: Notarized translation regulations in Binh Thanh and other provinces
A: Typically, you need to bring the following paperwork with you when you perform a notarized translation in Binh Thanh or another province:
- Original papers, documents
- Notarization request form
- Original documents such as ID card, citizen identity card, passport
- Copies of other documents related to documents that need notarized translation as described by the law
- Previous translations (if any) to ensure the consistency of translations
In order for the notarized translation process to take place smoothly and quickly, you should contact the translation unit in advance for advice.
Q: What are the conditions for the instant notarized translation service in Binh Thanh District?
A: Currently, the instant notarized translation service in Binh Thanh is quite possible. However, to implement this service, you need to ensure the following conditions:
- The slowest time to send documents is 9 am on the same day
- The original document delivery time is 2 pm at the latest on the same day
- The original document must be the true document
- The original document is intact, not erased, and in the correct form
Q: What is the time of translation and notarization in Binh Thanh District?
A: Currently, most notarized translation offices in Binh Thanh work from Mondays to Fridays
- Morning: 7:30 – 11:30
- Afternoon: 13:00-17:00
On Saturday, some Binh Thanh offices work in the morning from 7:30-11:30 AM.
In addition, many Binh Thanh District notary offices also provide additional services such as notary services outside business hours, outside the office, home notary services, etc.
The time of completion of the translation will depend on the volume and difficulty level of the document, as well as the translation language:
- With short documents of only 1-2 pages with simple content, the time of notarized translation will take about 2-3 days to complete.
- With long documents and difficult content, the time to complete the translation can be up to 2-3 weeks or more.
Q: What are private notarization and public notarization in Binh Thanh?
A: At Tomato Media, there are two main forms of notarization: private notarization and public notarization.
- Private notarization is done by notary organizations formed by partnerships of two or more notaries. These units have their own seal and account, and they operate under the financial autonomy principle.
- A public notarization is performed by a notary organization established by the provincial people’s committee. This is a public non-business unit under the Department of Justice with its own office, seal, and account.
The notarization value of the private notary office and the judicial notary office are equally valid. You absolutely have the right to choose a notarized translation service at any notary organization.
Q: Where should the notarized translation be done?
A: There are many notarized translation units available. Therefore, you need to choose a reputable unit through some of the following criteria:
- Have a legal business registration certificate in the field of notarized translation in accordance with the law
- Professional and well-trained personnel
- Guaranteed translation quality
- Reasonable prices
- The unit provides a variety of translation services, fully meeting translation needs
- On-time result handover
- Long operating time, good feedback from customers
Q: Is it necessary to verify the translator’s signature on Binh Thanh District notarized translations?
A: Yes. Signature certification means the inspection and comparison by a competent state agency that the signature of the signer of the document is the applicant’s real signature. This certification aims to determine whether the documents that need to be signed by the signer contain real signatures. Therefore, a notarized translation in Binh Thanh District or anywhere needs to certify the signature of the translator.
Q: Can I perform the notarized translation myself?
A: You can translate documents by yourself to serve your reading comprehension needs. However, a notarized translation needs to meet more conditions. According to the provisions of Clause 1, Article 61 of the Notary Law 2014, “The person who translates documents from Vietnamese to foreign languages or vice versa for notarization shall be a collaborator of notary practice organizations.”
The collaborator shall be a graduate of a foreign language university or another university with fluency in the language being translated. The collaborator is fully accountable to the notary practice organizations for the accuracy and relevance of his/her translation’s content.
As a result, if you translate documents yourself, you will only be able to serve personal needs and will have difficulty notarizing the translation.
Reviews from customers who have used services
“I’ve used Tomato’s notary translation service several times, and I am very pleased all the time. Tomato’s staff members are very professional and enthusiastic to support me in completing my translation on time”
“Very professional services, fast duration, accurate quotations, conscientious translators”
“I find the translation service here very good; friendly and professional staff. They can translate all types of documents in a short time. If there is a need to translate documents, everyone should try their services”
|Ready to get started?
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE
|✉ CONTACT US