What kind of quotation for German translation services would you like to have? A quick and dedicated service quotation A reasonable quotation that ensures the quality Costs are clearly listed in detail and no surcharge is incurred With the following 5 service strengths, Tomato confidently guarantees to help you achieve the above wishes. The German [...]
Notarized translation services for Pharmaceutical and Medicine documents at Tomato – High-quality – Prestige
📗 Multilingual translation services
📗 Fast, accurate notarized translation
📗 Commitment to Information confidentiality
📗 The best price in the market
📗 Prestigious translation warranty policy
Tomato is a translation partner for a number of pharmaceutical and medical service providers specializing in the medical, pharmaceutical, and medical fields.
Tomato provides the #1 quality notarized translation service for pharmaceutical and medical documents
We are confident in providing notarized translation services for pharmaceutical and medical documents, ensuring legality and leading professional processes.
Translation of bidding documents and invitations to bid for pharmaceutical and medical supplies
Tomato offers notarized translation services for all kinds of bid documents for pharmaceutical and medical supplies, including:
- Company profile
- Product standard documents: confirmation form of eligibility for medical equipment trade, free sale certificate number for goods under the bid, etc.
- Customs declaration
- Documents demonstrating the company’s groups of bidding equipment
- Documents proving the right to distribute the company’s products
- Bidding application
- Power of attorney
- Partnership agreement
- Bid guarantees applicable to independent bidder cases
- Bid guarantees applicable to joint venture bidder cases
- Price bid sheet
- Declaration of domestic production costs for medicines eligible for incentives
- Bidder information statement
- Information declaration of members of the joint venture bidder
- Similar contracts that the bidder has made
- The current financial situation of the bidder
- Financial resources
- Guaranteed monthly financial resources for ongoing contracts
Notarized translation services for medical records and patient records
Tomato offers notarized translation services for all medical records and patient records, such as:
- Health care form
- Vital sign sheet
- Infusion sheet
- Allergy testing medication sheet
- Consultation minutes
- Consent for surgery
- Referral letter
- Subclinical documents: Indication paper/test results, X-ray, ultrasound, electrocardiogram, etc.
Translation of internal documents for hospitals and clinics
Tomato also provides translation services for internal documents of hospitals and clinics, such as:
- Technical catalog of hospitals and clinics
- Documentation for diagnosis and treatment of common diseases
- Types of quarterly reports on medical work
- Operation information of hospitals, clinics
- Pharmaceutical and medication materials
- Medical confirmation document
- Doctor’s prescription information
- Hospital recruitment documents
- License for medical examination
- Annual hospital quality assessment document
Translation of tax reports, tax documents, and pharmaceutical and medical budget estimates
Tomato’s team of translators ensures accurate translation of tax reports, tax documents, and pharmaceutical and medical budget estimates:
- Income tax declarations for hospitals, clinics
- Financial statements
- Tax Report
- Health sector budget estimates
- Tax settlement report
Translation of other documents for pharmaceutical and medical enterprises
Tomato also provides fast and accurate translation services for other papers and documents for pharmaceutical and medical enterprises, such as:
- Translation of profiles of pharmaceutical and medical organizations/enterprises
- Translation of the catalog and product/service introduction brochure
- Directions for use
- Pharmaceutical analysis report
- Instructions for the use of medical equipment and consumables
- Legal documents related to pharmaceutical and medical fields
- Scientific research papers on pharmaceuticals
- Scientific topics in the field of healthcare
- Research profile
- Pharmaceutical product label
- Drug label research
- Package inserts
- Medical equipment manual
- Medical articles in scientific journals
- Documentation for use of medical-related software
Tomato provides full translation services for pharmaceutical and medical enterprises
The translation of pharmaceutical and medical documents is a highly specialized field and should be done by translators who have knowledge of medicine and pharmaceuticals. In addition to notarized translation, Tomato also provides full translation services for medical, pharmaceutical, and medical enterprises:
≽ Translation of all pharmaceutical and medical documents
Pharmaceutical and medical translation materials at Tomato usually have the following forms:
- Medical journals, newspapers, and books
- Documents on theses, research works in medicine, pathology, pharmaceuticals, biochemistry, clinical trial reports on pharmaceuticals, analysis of medical experiments, etc.
- All kinds of documents, books and publications on instructions for the use of medical equipment and directions for the use of medicines in medical examination and treatment
- Documents on ingredients, information on packaging labels of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Documents relating to medical records, test slips, ultrasound, endoscopy, etc.
≽ Tomato provides native-standard interpreting services in the medical and pharmaceutical fields
Pharmaceutical and medical interpreting services provided by Tomato include:
- Simultaneous interpreting for seminars, health-related conferences, medicine, disease treatment, publication of reports, experiments, etc.
- Consecutive interpreting at events announcing awards for research in the field of medicine, seminars, conferences, negotiations related to medical training, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Accompanying interpreting at exhibitions and fairs on the introduction of medical or pharmaceutical equipment, etc.
- Multilingual field interpreting at meetings, consultations, medical examinations and treatments, or direct lectures in hospitals and medical universities
- Remote interpreting for online medical conferences or medical consultations with the participation of foreign experts
≽ Tomato provides pharmaceutical and medical localization services
Customers value Tomato’s diverse localization services in the pharmaceutical and medical fields, which include:
- Localization of websites about hospitals, services, pharmaceutical products, medical equipment, etc.
- Localization of applications related to the management of medical equipment, health monitoring apps, etc.
- Localization of medical examination software, electronic medical record management software, online reporting software, etc.
- Localization of videos related to the medical-pharmaceutical sector, etc.
≽ Tomato provides translation services for pharmaceutical and medical documents
At Tomato, pharmaceutical and medical media translation services are available in such forms as:
- Translation and voice recording of videos and clips related to pharmaceutical and medical fields
- Pharmaceutical and medical video translation and dubbing
- Subtitling of video tutorials for medical examination procedures, nursing procedures, medical equipment manuals, etc.
- Translation and voice-over for films and video documentaries in the fields of health, pharmaceuticals, and medicine
- Health, pharmaceutical, and medical audio and video transcription services
- Translations for TVC scripts and viral clips about hospital and clinic promotion
Tomato provides translation services for health, pharmaceutical, and medical documents in 50+ languages
Tomato provides translation services for health, pharmaceutical, and medical documents in 50+ languages With a strong team of professional translators and an international standard translation process, we are confident that we can bring our customers the best quality services. The popular languages in which we usually provide services are:
Tomato offers notarized translations of pharmaceutical and medical documents online and offline nationwide
Tomato is a translation solution provider headquartered in Hanoi with branches in Thailand and Indonesia. We provide notarized translation services for pharmaceutical and medical documents online and offline nationwide in every province, such as:
- Bac Ninh
- Hai Duong
- Hai Phong
- Thai Binh
- Nam Dinh
- Da Nang
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Ba Ria – Vung Tau
- Binh Duong
- Binh Phuoc
- Dong Nai, etc.
We are ready to meet all the needs of notarized translation in the health, pharmaceutical, and medical fields of our customers. Whether it is online or offline, we always ensure the quality of service.
Notarized translation services of health, pharmaceutical, and medical documents in Tomato help you complete the best project
Surely you are looking for notarized translation projects of health, pharmaceutical, and medical documents to be completed quickly and accurately. Tomato will help you do this. We are proud to be the provider of translation services entrusted by tens of thousands of clients who value the service. We are committed to every customer when using our notarized translation services for health, pharmaceutical, and medical documents:
- Guarantee of accuracy up to 100%
- Commitment to the confidentiality of customers’ project information
- Commitment to punctuality
- The best translation warranty policy
- Commitment to translation legality
Numerous individuals select our notarized translation services for health, pharmaceutical, and medical documents in Tomato due to the following advantages:
- The translation is guaranteed to be accurate and true to the specialized terminology
- Meet all customers’ needs for notarized translation
- A team of highly qualified translators with extensive experience in the health, pharmaceutical, and medical fields
- Tomato Media achieved the ISO 9001:2015 certificate
- Tomato Media is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Products – Services” award
- Tomato is in the top 126 LSPI, the ranking of the world’s largest translation companies.
- More than 1,000 customers chose to use the service
- The best translation costs on the market today
Preferential translation costs for health, pharmaceutical, and medical enterprises
The cost of health, pharmaceutical, and medical field translation depends on the following factors:
- The volume of original documents and papers to be translated
- The complexity of source and target languages
- Text format
- The turnaround time
We always have incentives for health, pharmaceutical, and medical enterprises when choosing our translation services. The larger the project, the higher the percentage discount will be, so contact us immediately so as not to miss these incentives if there is a need to translate medical, pharmaceutical, or medical documents.
Request health, pharmaceutical, and medical translation services with experts
To ensure that health, pharmaceutical, and medical documents are correctly translated, you should turn to translation specialists in this field. Tomato has a team of translators who are knowledgeable in the fields of health, pharmaceuticals, and medicine. We can assist you with:
- Quick translation and on-time delivery
- Accuracy up to 100%
- Information confidentiality
- Competitive pricing
To register for the service and request a quote for the quickest pharmaceutical and medical document translation service at Tomato, please leave your information here.
GET A QUICK QUOTE
Please describe your localization needs; our team will contact you quickly to assist you as soon as possible.
* We immediately provide a detailed quotation, including cost, delivery time, and method of implementation, within just 15 minutes of the request.
The professional and optimal translation process for pharmaceutical and medical documents
Tomato Media’s professional pharmaceutical and medical document translation process is optimized with the following six basic steps:
- Step 1: Receive the customer’s request for document translation
- Step 2: Advise and provide quotes for customers and assign documents to the translator in charge
- Step 3: Implement the service
- Step 4: Proofread the translation
- Step 5: Format the translation at request
- Step 6: Hand over the translation to the customer
FAQs on notarized translation services for pharmaceutical and medical documents
For you to understand more about notarized translation services for pharmaceuticals and medical business documents, we invite you to follow up on the following FAQs and answers:
What is the notarized translation of pharmaceutical and medical business documents?
The notarized translation of pharmaceutical and medical business documents is the result of two tasks: translating the documents and taking these translations to the notary office to ensure legality.
I need to translate a large volume of pharmaceutical and medical documents, does Tomato guarantee the turnaround time?
Definitely yes. With a strong and professional team of translators, Tomato can receive a large number of pharmaceutical and medical documents and ensure the translation turnaround time is as agreed. Please contact us if you have a need for document translation
Why is the high-quality translation of pharmaceutical and medical documents important?
Pharmaceuticals and medicine are complex areas with many specialized words and confusing scientific terms. This section relates to the patient’s life, so it must be translated accurately. The wrong translation of documents or words can have dangerous consequences for the patient’s health and life.
A high-quality translation of pharmaceutical and medical documents plays a crucial role in enhancing global access to new treatments and expanding knowledge. In addition, it plays a crucial role in the study of medicine, pharmaceuticals, and the creation of documentation for the use of medical equipment, prescriptions, and instructions for the administration of drugs and medical treatment, among other fields.
How do I contact you to request the notarized translation service for pharmaceutical and medical documents the fastest?
You can request the notarized translation service for pharmaceuticals and medical documents the fastest by leaving information at this website or contacting us via:
- Facebook: Tomato Media Vietnam
- Hotline: 0938.596.333
- Zalo (Tomato Media): 0938 596 333
- The Get A Quote form on the website
How to send pharmaceutical and medical documents for translation?
You can send your pharmaceutical and medical documents for translation in one of the following 2 ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Zalo Tomato Media: 0938.596.333
- Send a mail to Tomato Media Office in Room 504, 5th Floor, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Dong Da, Hanoi
How to get translated files and documents?
You can get the translation of pharmaceutical and medical documents in one of the following 2 ways:
- Soft copies (online): The translation of market research can be sent as an electronic file by email or Zalo if the file size is small. If the file size is large, it can be sent to Dropbox or Google Drive, then shared via email for you to download.
- Hard copies: the translation will be couriered to the address you requested. The receipt of hard copy files may incur additional costs such as printing fees, courier fees, etc. We will quote you the full, clear fee before performing the service.
Is the information related to the customer and pharmaceutical and medical projects kept confidential?
Tomato is committed to the absolute security of customer information and pharmaceutical and medical project information. We will, together with our customers, sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) with clear legal terms. Therefore, you can rest assured about the confidentiality of your information when choosing our services.
Are there preferential policies for large projects?
Tomato always has preferential policies for big projects and loyal customers. Contact us for further advice on these offers.
Payment methods for translation services for pharmaceutical and medical documents at Tomato?
You can pay for translation services for medical records, pharmaceuticals, and other services at Tomato through the following methods:
- Cash payment
- Bank transfer to Tomato’s bank account
- Payment via PayPal
Promise of quality
Tomato Media guarantees to provide high-quality and consistent services in all its commitments to customers. Our employees follow well-established business processes to expressly communicate, promptly deliver services, and exceed customer expectations.