Notarized household registration book translation services – Quickness – Accuracy – Credibility Tomato undertakes: 📗 Household registration book translation with accuracy up to 10% 📗 Instant translation, commitment to punctuality 📗 Information confidentiality with NDA 📗 Multi-language translation services 📗 Reasonable price commensurate with the quality ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE Purpose [...]
Indonesian-to-Korean translation services – Lingual diversity – Native standard
📗 100% punctuality
📗 Accurate technical terminology
📗 A translator team with 3+ years of experience
📗 Good-looking appearance, confident demeanor
📗 The most competitive price in the market
Aside from the Indonesian to Vietnamese translation service, many people seek the Indonesian to Korean translation service. You’re wondering:
- Is it possible to translate all types of documents, including difficult ones?
- Is the translation quality guaranteed?
- How long does the translation process take? Can I request an urgent translation?
- Is personal information and documents completely confidential?
If you’re having the same concerns, go to Tomato Media. Here, we provide Indonesian to Korean translation services, which are accurate, prestigious, high quality, and guaranteed to satisfy all customer requirements.
Tomato Media offers accurate and credible Indonesian to Korean translation services.
Tomato Media provides translation solutions, which consist of translation, interpretation, localization, and media translation (recording, dubbing, subtitling, etc.) from Indonesian into Korean.
Indonesian to Korean translation services for all documents
Since its inception, Tomato has translated more than 65,000 projects with more than 1 billion pages of documents. Therefore, the translation service is considered the strength of Tomato Media. Tomato translates all Indonesian documents and records into Korean for individuals, businesses, and organizations.
- Identity cards/citizen identity cards
- Birth certificate, valid passport
- Curriculum vitae
- Household registration book, certificate of land use rights and house ownership
- Student ID cards
- School reports, course completion certificates, language certificates, transcripts, informatics certificates
- Driving license, certificate of equipment operations, practicing license
- Marriage certificate, divorce certificate, marital status certificate.
- Medical records, disability certificates, etc.
- Social insurance book, health insurance card
- Pension book, bank account statement
- Visa application, study abroad application, employment abroad application, job application
- Testaments, waivers of rights of inheritance, inheritance documents, etc.
- Types of permits include: business license, construction permit, food safety and hygiene permit, import permit, export permit.
- Certificate of origin, certificate of business registration, patent, license of exclusive product distribution
- Bid documents include: invitations to bid, proof of bidder eligibility, and bid registration.
- Company profile, tax bill, financial statements.
- Labor contract, lease contract, product purchase contract, insurance contract, transfer contract, loan or borrowing contract, etc.
Translation of common documents
- Translation of theses, dissertations, essays, graduation reports, scientific research works, syllabuses, books, etc.
- Translation of newspapers, magazines in all fields
- Translation of advertisements, catalogs, event information, invitation cards, brochures, etc.
- Translation of DTP – desktop publishing
- MSDS document translation
Indonesian to Korean media translation services (recording, dubbing, subtitling)
Media translation services not only require high qualifications of the translator but also need a studio and voice-over equipment to be able to create quality media translations. The Indonesian-to-Korean media translation service in Tomato is conducted by highly qualified, dedicated staff and modern equipment. Tomato Media’s Indonesian-to-Korean media translation services include:
- Translation & Dubbing
- Translation & Interpretation
- Translation and Recording
- Audio/video transcription
- Movie/Video Translation
- Script translation
The above forms of translation are often applied to products such as:
- Movie, TV series, documentary, reportage, film
- Short newsletter, live TV show, gameshow, reality show, news program
- Audio, promotional videos, viral short videos on platforms like YouTube, TikTok, Douyin, recording files, radio programs, TVC, etc.
- Film script, news script, gameshow script, etc.
Indonesian to Korean localization service
The Indonesian-to-Korean localization service in Tomato is conducted by good translators. Localization services in Tomato include:
- Website localization
- App localization
- Game localization
- Software localization
- Video localization
Indonesian-Korean interpreting services
Besides translation services, Tomato Media also offers a high-quality, prestigious Indonesian-to-Korean interpreting service. Tomato Media has a team of interpreters with outstanding language skills and extensive experience in the field of translation, ensuring successful and effective signing sessions, conferences, seminars, etc. Tomato’s Indonesian-Korean translation services include:
The above interpreting services are often applied to such cases as:
- Interpretation at exhibitions, fairs, field trips, sightseeing, tourism, field surveys, construction supervision, etc.
- Interpretation at meetings, seminars, conferences, contract signing, negotiations, professional knowledge exchange, teaching sessions, etc.
- Interpretation at factories, construction sites, product introduction sessions
- Interpretation for multidisciplinary technology transfers
- Court interpreting
- Provide an interpreter service to accompany customers to the notary office.
- Interpretation at events, press conferences launching products, volunteer programs
Translation from Indonesian to Korean and 48+ languages
Tomato Media has collaborated with over 3,000 translators around the world. A large team of highly qualified translators of different nationalities with at least 3 years of translation experience will help customers translate Indonesian documents into Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, and 50+ different languages:
Indonesian Translation for Over 100 Fields
Tomato is not only known as a multilingual translation service provider, but many customers trust the service because Tomato offers Indonesian to Korean translation services in over 100 specialized fields:
|Economy||Media – Entertainment||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Information technology||Banking and finance||Education|
|Environment||Oil and gas||Marketing|
|Tourism||Construction||Engineering – Manufacturing|
Electricity – Electronics
Global professional Indonesian translation
Tomato Media currently has 3 global branches, of which the head office is located in Hanoi, Vietnam, and the other two are located in Thailand and Indonesia. The branches located in many countries help Tomato Media flexibly and quickly handle all requests and questions from domestic and foreign customers.
Tomato Media is proud to be one of the leading quality Indonesian-to-Korean translation service providers because we own a team of translators who are native Indonesians with Topik 5 or more Korean language proficiency. We are committed to ensuring that our customers’ documents will be translated with the best quality.
To be flexible with the pandemic situation and keep up with the development trend of global technology, Tomato Media offers online translation services for all languages. Online translation is the optimal and inevitable solution in today’s era.
The online translation service is an optimal solution as it helps remove all geographical barriers, solving many problems for customers such as time, travel costs, etc. Thanks to online translation, Tomato can bring its services to every customer everywhere. If you are worried about the quality of online translation services, be assured that Tomato ensures there will be no quality difference between online and offline translation services. Furthermore, Tomato also has a translation warranty policy that helps ensure the maximum benefit for customers.
What makes Tomato Media’s Indonesian-to-Korean translation service superior?
With the mission of serving as a lingual bridge for everyone and assisting businesses in reaching the world market as well as contributing to “merging the world into one”, Tomato Media has worked hard for more than 5 years to bring customers the highest quality Indonesian-Korean translations with outstanding advantages:
- A team of translators and interpreters has extensive experience in their professional fields and fluent language skills with Topik 5 or higher. All of them have a can-do spirit, constantly learning to improve their Indonesian and English skills.
- The translation is guaranteed with up to 100% accuracy.
- The translator is familiar with the language and culture of the two countries, Indonesia and Korea, so the style is accurate, flexible, suitable for the document’s characteristics, and “friendly” to the local culture.
- Customer information as well as document content are absolutely confidential and committed not to be leaked with the NDA contract.
- Respect punctuality and undertake to return the translation on time as scheduled.
- Provide 24/7 support, enthusiastic advice
- Reasonable costs, transparency and cost-worthy quality
- Provide a variety of services, ranging from translation, interpretation, and media translation to localization.
- Online translation serves all the translation needs of customers from all over the world.
- The quality management system is certified ISO 9001: 2015—an internationally recognized certificate.
- Tomato is the translation company that reaches the top 150 of the 2022 Language Service Provider Index (LSPI).
- Tomato received the “2021 Excellent Product-Service” award
“The translator service in Tomato is very good; the interpreter arrives punctually.”
“Quick translation time and cheap prices”
“Resolve my questions quickly and flexibly. Very good service. I will definitely use it again next time.”
FAQ about Indonesian to Korean translation services
1. What should you consider when translating your documents into Indonesian?
Things to keep in mind when translating Indonesian into Korean include:
- Is the translation highly accurate?
- Is it possible to translate rare or difficult specialized documents?
- The translation format is the same as the original document.
- The optimized translation process helps to translate quickly and on time
- Competitive pricing, suitable for service quality.
- Is it possible to have a short translation test or evaluate the interpreter’s qualifications before signing the contract?
2. When do I need to translate documents from Indonesian to Korean?
You need to translate documents from Indonesian to Korean in the following cases:
- Notarized translation of personal documents or business documents for purposes such as study abroad, tourism, settlement, contract signing, technology transfer, bid registration, etc. in Korea or Indonesia
- Translation of Korean/Indonesian books, newspapers, magazines, syllabi, thesis, dissertations for academic, teaching, or leisure needs, publishing, etc.
- Translation of media products in such cases as music product promotion, new artist debut promotion, multinational film release, etc.
- Localization of Korean or Indonesian websites and software to help businesses expand their market in Korea or Indonesia.
3. How long does it take to complete an Indonesian translation project?
The completion of the Indonesian translation project usually lasts from 1 to 5 days.
You can receive the translation within the day for short and simple documents like identity cards, transcripts, school reports, certificates, driver’s licenses, student cards, health insurance cards, catalogs, ad templates, event tickets, etc.
The completion time will be about 2 to 5 days for longer and more complex documents such as books, syllabi, scientific research, contracts, etc.
At Tomato, you can request a quick translation if you need it. We will try our best to shorten the translation time. A quick translation request is considered an additional request, and the client needs to pay an extra fee to speed up the translation.
4. How do I get the Indonesian translation?
Tomato Media has 3 ways to deliver Indonesian translation to customers:
- Get translations directly at Tomato Media’s office.
- Send the translation to the email that the customer has provided before.
- Send translations by express delivery.
5. What is the warranty policy for Indonesian to Korean translation services?
Tomato Media guarantees free translation within 3 days after delivering the translation to the customer. Therefore, if any errors are detected in our translation, contact our hotline at 0938 596 333 or email email@example.com for the fastest support.
6. Are my documents kept confidential?
The content of the client’s documents will be kept confidential with the NDA contract. Only employees involved in the project have access to the client’s documents.
7. What are some of the features of the Indonesian language?
Some features of Indonesian include:
- There are many loanwords.
- It is the main language in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Brunei, and is widely spoken in Singapore, East Timor, and other Muslim localities in southern Thailand, the Mindanao region (Philippines), etc.
- Use the Latin alphabet “A-B-C” instead of the Arabic alphabet.
- The “D–M–Y” format is a date format commonly used in Indonesia.
- Indonesian uses a complex system of affixes, function words, etc.
- Like Koreans, Indonesians value respect and courtesy, so there are many things to take note of in conversation, such as using honorifics when communicating.
8. Tips when translating Indonesian to Korean
Here are some tips when translating Indonesian into Korean:
- Indigenous Indonesian participation is required in the translation process.
- Knowledge of the local culture in Indonesia
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|