Are you wondering when looking for a notary office in Tay Ho District: Are notarized documents legally guaranteed? Is the notarization turnaround time fast or not? Does the notary office have a license to operate and its own seal or not? Is the price of the notary service reasonable? etc. Do not worry if you [...]
Notarized Chinese translation services
Tomato’s notarized Chinese translation – High Quality – ~100% Accuracy
📗 ~100% accurate Chinese translation
📗 Translation services in over 50 languages
📗 Guaranteed legal value of the translation
📗 Confidentiality policies with NDA
📗 Competitive notarized translation fees
Overview of notarized Chinese translation
Although Chinese is a fairly common language, it causes many difficulties for translators due to the following characteristics:
- Complex hieroglyphic writing system consisting of traditional and simplified characters
- The pronunciation and style of conversation are not the same in each locality
- Huge amount of vocabulary, many homonyms with different meanings, diverse grammar
- The writing style, rich sentence interpretation
- Diversity in culture, customs and beliefs
With these characteristics, the notarized Chinese translation must be performed by translators and interpreters with extensive training in the language and long experience. Tomato Media, with good staff, is confident about bringing the most accurate and quality translations.
Fast and standard notarized Chinese translation services at Tomato Media
The quality of Tomato’s notarized Chinese translation services has been recognized by ISO 9001:2015. Moreover, a strict and closed process management system in every single step, from quotation to warranty, has been brought out to deliver the best experience to customers.
1. Tomato Media provides notarized translation services for a variety of documents
Tomato provides the Chinese translation and the notary seal application for all documents as follows:
- The notarization of documents and personal papers in Chinese: Birth certificates, citizen identity cards, driver’s licenses, diplomas at all levels, language certificates, certificates of marital status, marriage certificates, visa applications, passports, study abroad applications, tax declarations, etc.
- Notarized Chinese business documents and records: Business registration certificates, capacity profile, product disclosure, building permit, invoices, advertising permits, etc.
- Notarized Chinese translation services for all types of contracts: joint venture cooperation contract, share transfer contract, labor contract, import-export contract, purchase agreements, personnel contract, etc.
- Types of bid proposals, bid documents, certificates of bidder qualifications, etc.
- Papers, records, invoices, tax-related documents, financial statements related to auditing, accounting, etc.
|TOMATO MEDIA receives the award “Excellent Product – Service 2021”||A team of 5+ years of experience, expertise, and dedication|
2. Fast notarized Chinese translation procedures
Tomato’s notarized Chinese translation services are created to help customers optimize the time for the translation as well as notary seal application. Accordingly, Tomato will support customers in the following stages:
- Step 1: Tomato translates customer’s documents and records as required
- Step 2: Tomato brings the translation along with the original to the Justice Department for the notary to verify and stamp the notary seal
- Step 3: Tomato hands over the original and the notarized translation to the customer
3. Notarized Chinese (Chinese) translation into more than 50 languages
Currently, Tomato Media is one of the few units that provide Chinese translation services into different languages. With this advantage, we can easily meet customers’ translation needs. Tomato’s staff can undertake the translation from Chinese to required languages, whether easy to difficult, such as:
4. Address for standard and fast Chinese document translation in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
For customers who want to contact Tomato Media to translate Chinese documents, they can visit directly or send documents to:
- Translation office in Hanoi: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District.
- Translation office in Ho Chi Minh City: 3rd Floor, Thanh Nien Media Corporation Building, 345/134 Tran Hung Dao, Cau Kho Ward, District 1.
In addition, Tomato provides Chinese translation services without the original to meet the needs of customers who do not need notarization and cannot come directly to our office. Accordingly, customers only need to send scanned copies of documents to email: email@example.com, we will translate and hand over the translation by hard file or soft file on requests.
5. Multi-field notarized Chinese translation services
In addition to providing a multi-language translation service, Tomato is capable of translating Chinese documents for more than 100 fields and areas of activity. Some typical professions include:
|Environment||Electricity – Electronics|
|Tourism||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Media – Entertainment||Engineering – Manufacturing|
|Banking and finance||Life sciences|
|Oil and gas||…|
Chinese notarization interpreting service in Tomato #professional #accurate
Chinese notarization interpreting service belongs to the negotiation interpreting that requires the presence of an interpreter acting as an intermediary between the two languages, Chinese and Vietnamese (or English, etc.) at the time of contract/document signing. Chinese notarization interpreters must have a deep understanding of the legal terminology. In addition, interpreters need a university degree in the Chinese language.
At Tomato, we have a team of highly qualified, professional Chinese notarization interpreters with 5+ years of experience.
The notarized translation topics that Tomato provides are:
- Agreement of real-estate transactions
- Marriage agreement
- Loan agreements
- Agreement of inheritance
- Letter of Disclaimer of Inheritance
- Mortgage agreements
- Types of power of attorney
- Wills, donations
- Other certificates, etc.
Why should you choose the notarized Chinese translation service at Tomato Media?
Tomato Media is proud to have been having a firm foothold in the field of translation. We have won the trust of countless customers thanks to our constant efforts in improving translation quality and services:
- With a translation speed of more than 20,000 words/day, Tomato is capable of completing translation projects in a short time, ensuring 100% of translations are delivered on time.
- The quality management process is ISO 9001:2015 certified. Every stage is optimized to save time for customers.
- Chinese translators have bachelor’s degrees or higher and foreign language certificates according to international standards with considerable experience in the industry.
- A detailed quotation is clearly listed based on our partner’s needs. Tomato is committed to providing quality Chinese notarized translation services at the most economical cost.
- We guarantee the confidentiality of all customer information, documents, and records related to the project by a Non-disclosure agreement. Without the partner’s permission, Tomato does not share information with any third parties.
Tomato is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Product – Service” award
Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI – Rankings of the world’s largest translation companies
Tomato achieves globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate
The process of notarized Chinese translation at Tomato Media
The process of notarizing Chinese translation at Tomato is streamlined while ensuring translation quality. We will proceed with the translation based on the following steps:
Step 1: Tomato receives project information and receives requests from customers
Step 2: Tomato hands over documents to the translator in charge to conduct research and prepare for translation.
Step 3: The translator translates documents
Step 4: Conduct the proofreading (Editing – Proofreading)
Step 5: Proceed to format the document according to the original or at customer requests
Step 7: Application for notary seals
Step 8: Final check before handing the original and the notarized copy over to the customer.
The #latest quotation for notarized Chinese translation services
Tomato Media’s notarized Chinese translation service fees are optimized with excellent service quality:
- Tomato is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Product – Service” award
- Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI – Rankings of the world’s largest translation, interpreting & localization companies.
- Tomato’s application of a quality management system that has achieved the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate
We undertake that the translation fees are suitable for all the needs, helping minimize the cost. The quotation is optimized with excellent translation quality The quotation for the Vietnamese – Chinese translation service is as follows: If you need to translate documents into other languages, contact Tomato for advice and support.
*** The quotation is for reference only
The quotation is optimized with excellent service quality
|Translation of Chinese documents and personal papers||60,000 (VND/page)|
|Chinese translation of common documents *||70,000 – 140,000 VND/Page|
|Notarized Chinese translation services – Private notary office||Translation fee + 65,000 – 80,000 (VND/Notarized copy)|
|Notarized Chinese translation services – Public notary office||Translation fee + 120,000 – 160,000 (VND/Notarized copy)|
- The above quotation for notarized Chinese translation services is for reference only. The fees for notarized translation services may vary based on the characteristics of the document, the language pair, the field of the document, the deadline as well as other requirements from the customer.
- Common documents (*) are typically estimated at 300 words/page.
- To receive advice on the most suitable services for your documents, kindly send your materials and files to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you for consultation after 5-10 minutes.
1500+ customers trust notarized Chinese translation services at Tomato Media
During more than 5 years of operation in the field of translation, Tomato Media has implemented over 65,000 projects for 2,500 partners from governmental and non-governmental organizations to domestic and foreign businesses and organizations.
FAQ about notarized Chinese translation services
Frequently asked questions about notarized translation services for Chinese documents:
1. What are the criteria for choosing a credible notarized Chinese translation agency?
There are lots of notarized translation companies on the market today. To choose a reputable company, customers need to consider the following factors:
- Human resources need to understand foreign languages and Chinese culture as well as have a professional working spirit and high responsibility.
- Commitment to quality and punctuality to hand over the translation.
- The unit has the authority for the notary seal application, and the translator’s information has been registered with the Justice Department.
- Notarized translation costs are reasonable, commensurate with the quality of translations and accompanying services. You should not select too cheap services for cost-saving purposes as you may face many risks in the future.
- There is an absolute confidentiality policy for all information about the project and customers.
2. How long does a notarized Chinese translation service take?
The time of notarized Chinese translation will be carried out by Tomato according to the agreement with the customer when signing the contract. Tomato is committed to strictly following the translation schedule, and not being late for the deadline.
3. Is it mandatory to notarize Chinese documents and papers?
Currently, for the departure to China (study abroad, labor export, tourism, etc.) or for businesses that need to make transactions with Chinese companies or documents that need to be sent to the parent company in China, some documents and records have to provide notarized translations to have legal validity and higher reliability because these documents are proven to have complied with regulations and been supervised by the government.
4. Can I request a notarized Chinese translation on the day of the request?
To meet the urgent demand for notarized Chinese translation, Tomato offers instant translation services that ensure translation quality thanks to our high-quality staff. Depending on the language pair, the content of the document, and the volume of the project, we will try to meet all requirements to the best of our ability.
However, in addition to the translation process, the notarization speed is also affected by the time it takes to get the notary seal at the Justice Department. These units are usually open for services from Monday to Friday from 7 am to 5 pm (except for public holidays and Lunar New Year according to state regulations). Therefore, if you need instant translation services, send your documents to Tomato as soon as possible.
5. What are the conditions of the Chinese original documents to get translated quickly?
To make the translation and notarization process go smoothly and save time. Please note some conditions of the original as follows:
- The original is not erased, corrected, added, or removed invalid contents.
- The original is not too old or damaged and the content is unidentifiable.
6. Benefits of notarized Chinese translation services in Tomato
- Help remove the language barrier
- Help legalize documents, records, and papers and have more legal value
- Save time to apply for a notary seal
- Save costs while ensuring an accurate and quality translation
7. Can I translate Chinese documents without notarization and how can I receive the translation?
The answer is yes. For documents that do not need to be notarized, Tomato provides the translation service with guaranteed quality. However, if you need notarization services, you can use our notarized translation service to save time.
After translating, Tomato will send the translation to the customer by a soft file or a hard file. Please notify your preferred translation form when signing the contract for the best service:
- Soft files (online): The translation will be sent as a file via email. Low-volume files will be sent directly by email. For high-volume files (for example, videos), the product will be uploaded to an online storage site like Dropbox or Google Drive, and then the link will be shared via email for you to download.
- Hard copy files: Tomato supports sending printed translations for word/pdf files or the CD/DVDs for videos. The hard copy will be signed and stamped as a confirmation by us. And the translation will be couriered to the customer’s address. This form may incur a printing fee and a delivery service fee.
8. Does Tomato have a warranty policy with translations?
Tomato Media is one of the few units that offer a translation warranty policy to ensure quality and benefits for customers. Within 3 days after the hand-over, if you find errors in the translation, Tomato Media will check and correct it completely free of charge.
9. When will I receive a Chinese notarized translation quote?
For simple inquiries and quick pricing, once Tomato Media receives your detailed request, we will send you a quote within 15 minutes. For projects that cannot accurately calculate the unit of the quotation, Tomato will contact customers to discuss further and report specific costs as soon as possible.
10. I have a large number of Chinese documents that need notarized translation, will Tomato give me any discount?
The translation process at Tomato Media is supported by SDL Trados – the most advanced and professional translation software system available – to help detect repetitive terms/sentences. Therefore, if the original text contains repetitive sentences or terms, the cost of translation will be reduced. Besides, we always have a preferential discount policy for each type of customer, especially loyal customers and customers with large orders.
Promise of quality
Tomato Media ensures to provide high-quality, consistent services in all its commitments to customers. Our employees follow well-established business processes to expressly communicate, promptly deliver services, and exceed customer expectations.
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE NOW >>||✉ CONTACT US|
Tomato Media – Credible notarized Chinese translation services
- Hanoi Head Office: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Branch in Bangkok: 362 Krungthep, Nonthaburi 2, Bangkok, Thailand
- Branch in Jakarta: 12th Floor, Wisma 46 Tower, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia
Hotline: 0938 596 333