High-quality, credible Japanese interpreting services in Tomato Tomato undertakes: 📗 Provision of services nationwide 📗 Translation services for over 100 fields 📗 Cabin interpreting from Japanese into 50 languages 📗 Confident, highly specialized interpreters 📗 The quality of interpreting sessions guaranteed ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE – Do you face these [...]
Marketing website localization services at Tomato – High-quality – Prestige
📗 Multi-platform marketing website localization
📗 Best website localization service cost
📗 Professional marketing website localization process
📗 Information confidentiality
📗 Marketing website localization based on SEO standards
Maybe you don’t know:
- 86% of localized websites perform better than English websites
- Brands that use localized websites are 1.5 times more profitable than those that don’t
- Website localization for the United States, China, Japan and Germany can help businesses reach 50% of their sales potential worldwide
- 75% of consumers will consider purchasing from the same brand if after-sales service is in their native language
- Nearly 46% of Google searches are looking for local information
The above figures show that marketing website localization services are the necessary solution and should be implemented as soon as possible. This will bring many benefits to the marketing, business, and brand communication activities of enterprises, such as:
- Expand the business market and reach out to numerous potential customers
- Increase sales of products or services
- Help customers trust and improve the business’s reputation
Marketing website localization services at Tomato Media – Native standard
Tomato Media provides marketing website localization services for a variety of website types. Find out more about our services below.
Contents for marketing website localization
With the marketing website localization service, Tomato can translate the entire website or some important pages on the website according to customer requirements, including:
- The marketing website interface on the device platform (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) is clearly and neatly localized.
- Information on the Homepage, Menu, Content, subpage, Header, Footer, etc.
- Information content, News, Photos, banners, videos, etc.
- Symbols, signs, colors, etc., according to the target language culture
- Translation of attachments on the website
- Translation of relevant apps attached to the website
Marketing website localization on multi-platform
Every web design is built on a different website platform. This is a system that supports the construction and administration of website content on the Internet. Tomato supports marketing website localization on multiple platforms, such as:
- WordPress – SEO-standard website design optimization platform
- Haravan – Simple marketing website design platform
- Joomla – A platform for community websites
- OpenCart – Popular open-source PHP web platform
- Magento – E-commerce Marketing website platform
- Sapo – multifunctional web platform
- Website Code tay
In addition to localization, we also incorporate SEO marketing.
An SEO-standard marketing website is a prerequisite for Google to determine the ranking of a business’s website, thereby increasing visits. From there, businesses can get closer to potential customers. SEO is one of the most affordable, effective, and cost-effective marketing strategies. In addition to website localization, Tomato also employs SEO marketing. Therefore, choosing Tomato is the optimal choice to bring the highest efficiency to the business.
In addition to marketing website localization, we also provide accompanying services (if customers require them), such as:
- Keyword and search engine research
- Keyword and website content optimization
- Website visibility maximization
Methods of marketing website localization and website proofreading
Methods of marketing website localization and website proofreading at Tomato include translating website content into editable text format (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Besides, Tomato Media can localize multimedia content such as videos, images, infographics, PDFs, etc., if required by customers.
Required aspects for marketing-field website localization
Marketing-field website localization is the process of tailoring a website to meet the language, culture, and other specific requirements of the target market. Key aspects required for marketing website localization include:
- Language translation: this aspect relates to translating the text and content of the website, including product descriptions, menus, and UI elements, into the target language.
- Cultural adaptation: this aspect involves making changes to the content, image, and design of the site to properly reflect local cultural norms and Customs.
- Currency and unit of measurement: the site needs to be adjusted to display prices, weight, and other measurements in local currency and units of measurement.
- Date and Time format: the website may need adjustments to display the date and time in a format that matches the target market.
- Compliance with the provisions of the law in the native market.
- SEO optimization (search engines) increases search rankings on Google
- User experience (UX) optimization for the target market, including local navigation conventions and cultural preferences
Marketing website localization services in more than 50 popular language pairs
With a team of powerful translators and the most professional website localization process, Tomato provides website localization services in the Marketing field in more than 50 different languages:
Why should you choose Tomato instead of other marketing localization providers?
There are many service providers marketing website localization services in the market. So why should you choose Tomato? We are proud to be the translation provider that so many clients trust and value. We are committed to every customer when using our marketing website localization service:
- Guarantee of accuracy up to 100%
- Absolute commitment to client project confidentiality
- Commitment to punctuality
- Commitment to the best service warranty policy
- Commitment to international ISO 9001:2015-standard process
Numerous individuals select our localization service for website marketing due to its exceptional advantages:
- Guaranteed SEO-standard translation
- Meet the diverse needs of translation for parts or the whole website
- Translation in different formats depending on customer needs
- Localization shows cultural relevance and friendliness in the local language
- The highly specialized and experienced website localization team
- Tomato Media is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Products – Services” award
- Tomato is in the top 126 LSPI – The ranking of the world’s largest translation companies.
Optimal marketing website localization quotations for every project
To estimate the cost of marketing website localization services, Tomato Media often considers several criteria, as follows:
- Language to be translated
- The complexity of content that needs localization
- Text format
- The turnaround time
- Number of webpages that need localization
The exact quotation for website localization can depend on the actual needs of the customer for the project. With large projects, Tomato always offers many great incentives. The larger your marketing website localization project, the higher the discount. Please contact Tomato via the hotline at 0938 596 333 to receive the most detailed quotation and do not miss our great deals.
Request website localization quotes for Marketing companies easily and quickly
Our marketing website localization service is carried out by a team of professional, experienced translators. Tomato will help you:
- Quick SEO-standard marketing website localization
- Commitment to punctuality
- Information confidentiality
- Competitive pricing
To register for services and request a detailed quotation for high-quality marketing website localization services at Tomato, you can leave information right here.
GET A QUICK QUOTE
Please describe your localization needs; our team will contact you quickly to assist you as soon as possible.
* We immediately provide a detailed quotation, including cost, delivery time, and method of implementation, within just 15 minutes of the request.
Frequently asked questions about marketing website localization services
To better understand Tomato’s marketing website localization service, please follow up on some of the following FAQs and answers:
How are marketing website localization and translation different?
Marketing website localization and website translation are usually two different things. Website content translation is only a small part of the localization process.
In other words, website localization involves not only rewriting the website’s content in the target language, but also cultural adaptation between the business’s brand and the target audience.
A marketing website localization project involves extensive technical changes and a process of adjusting all the content of the website. Besides translating text, it is also necessary to review the design elements, layouts, and other elements that can make the page more attractive.
How should I use a multilingual URL structure?
With a multilingual website, you should use a separate URL for each language version instead of using cookies or browser settings to adjust the content language on the page.
You can use the URL structure www.examplesite.com/de-de to target German speakers in Germany. While www.examplesite.com/fr will be the URL structure that targets all French speakers. Similarly, structure www.examplesite.com/ab, with “ab” as the abbreviation of the target language.
Does the quality of the content of the localized marketing website matter?
It must be confirmed that the quality of the content on the localized website in the marketing field is extremely important. This is a strategic approach to reaching customers. If you are a multinational corporation or a local business seeking to expand your market, you should strongly consider localizing your website. Consumers always want to read content in their mother tongue. The content of marketing websites is of good quality and will help businesses:
- Understand and easily manage and edit website content
- Increase the credibility of the website on search engines in the new country
- Easily approach target language users, which increases their purchasing ability.
How long does it take to localize a marketing website?
Each marketing website localization project is different, so there may be different turnaround times. Some factors that can affect the project completion time are the size of the website, the amount of content to be translated, the number of translators, and the language to be translated. The usual time to perform marketing website localization is approximately:
- 3-5 days for orders of a few individual pages
- 1 to a few months for the localization of the whole website.
Should SEO be handled before or after the marketing website localization process?
SEO means Search Engine Optimization. This is a special technique in Internet Marketing. The purpose of SEO is to help the website achieve high rankings on search engines, typically Google. Search and keyword research should be done before localizing the detailed content of the marketing website. The optimization of what is displayed on the website, such as meta, content, heading, image, etc., should be done after the marketing website localization process. Because after localization to the target language, the sentence structure will be different from the source language. Therefore, it is necessary to handle websites according to SEO standards.
With a limited budget, which pages should I localize on my marketing website first?
You should translate all the pages on the website that you intend to provide to your international customers. Half-hearted translation will not be a good idea when localizing the site. If they are a potential customer, they visit your website and always hope all the information they read will be in the same language.
Inconsistency in the layout of the website can disappoint customers. A half-translated website easily creates confusion, reduces credibility, and reduces your chances of conversion.
However, if the budget is limited, you should localize the following pages on the marketing website first:
- Pages for product or service descriptions
- About us
These are essential pages to help potential customers see your strengths against those of your competitors. The more information your Marketing website offers, the greater your chances of establishing merchants and persuading individuals to purchase your products.
Promise of quality
Tomato Media guarantees to provide high-quality and consistent services in all its commitments to customers. Our employees follow well-established business processes to expressly communicate, promptly deliver services, and exceed customer expectations.
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|