#High-quality specialist interpreting services in Tomato Tomato Media is known as a leading professional and prestigious specialist interpreting service provider with various services. With a team of numerous interpreters, we provide specialist interpreting services for a variety of fields: GET A QUOTE NOW >> Automotive engineering field Interpreting seminars and conferences specialized [...]
Medical interpreting services in Tomato Media – Specialized standard – Professional #1
📗 Interpreter quality meets international standards
📗 Save time for medical examination and treatment with foreigners
📗 The most competitive pricing
📗 100% confidentiality of customer information
📗 Various types of interpreting forms
When choosing a medical interpreting service, do you have these concerns:
- Qualifications and skills of the medical interpreter
- Possibility of keeping client information and interpreting session content confidential
- Whether or not the service quality is commensurate with the price.
Medical interpreting is one of the difficult tasks that require absolute accuracy. To meet the stringent requirements of accuracy in the field, Tomato’s medical interpreting services will solve all the above problems for you. Tomato confidently provides you with high-quality multilingual interpreting solutions.
Specific requirements for medical interpreters
Due to the complex nature of medical interpreting work and its direct impact on human health, the job requires a number of specific requirements than other common interpreting forms, for example:
- Have medical interpreter certificates according to the law. A medical interpreter is not required to have medical certificates but has qualifications to prove their proficiency and skills in a number of prescribed exams.
- Good language skills in listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Before going into medical specialties, specialists must pass language proficiency tests.
- Get an overview of the medical profession. This is considered a basic requirement for medical interpreters to be able to understand and convey accurate terms and in-depth knowledge.
- High working memory capacity and concentration
- Ability to communicate information fluently and confidently present in front of an audience.
- Agility and a professional demeanor.
Accurate and professional medical interpreting service at Tomato Media
Understanding the important role of medical interpreters, Tomato Media provides the most accurate, prestigious and optimal medical interpreting services.
1| Medical interpreting services in Tomato are popular with various forms and contents
Tomato provides different forms of medical interpreting to satisfy the diverse needs of customers:
- Cabin/simultaneous interpreting
- Consecutive interpreting
- Accompanying interpreting for patients and doctors or medical or surgical events;
- Whisper interpreting
- Online interpreting via video calls, Google Meet, Zoom, Skype, etc.
In particular, the medical interpreting content is often related to the following topics:
- Pathology and pathological information;
- Medical consultation, drug prescription;
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic technology;
- Medical research on cures, drugs, medical equipment, health care, nutrition;
- Procedures and techniques of medical examination and treatment and medical care;
- Medical seminars, conferences, technology transfer, medical equipment and disease treatment protocols, etc.
2| Interpreters at Tomato Media with guaranteed extensive expertise and a sense of responsibility
The number of medical interpreters is very small, and the percentage of the most proficient is even lower. However, with years of experience in the profession, Tomato has selected human resources to fully meet the strict requirements:
- All interpreters have excellent language proficiency with a bachelor’s degree or higher and at least 4 years of experience.
- Have a certificate that ensures eligibility for medical interpreting
- Facts of the translation industry, medical industry, and understanding of professional terminology.
- Soft skills required for good interpreters: confidence, fluency in presentation, concentration, responsibility, improvisation, etc.
- Interpreters always arrive 15-20 minutes before the event.
3| Tomato Media provides online medical interpreting services to keep up with the trend
With the complicated Covid 19 pandemic situation, which causes difficulties for seminars or direct visits to the translation office, Tomato provides an online medical interpreting service that brings convenience to customers with great advantages:
- Solve urgent and quick situations such as health consultations, handover of medical equipment technology, treatment protocols, etc., thanks to online meetings, live streaming via online software such as Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, etc.
- Carry out online meetings, conferences, and negotiations due to the policy of movement restriction between regions or countries.
- Online translation of all documents, records, textbooks, medical theses, etc. with scans or document files sent by email without visiting the office directly.
REQUEST FOR A QUOTE NOW
4| Tomato provides medical translation services in 50+ languages
To meet the needs of medical exchanges between countries around the world, Tomato Media provides medical interpreting services in more than 50 other languages such as:
A professional and optimized medical interpreting process
Possessing an optimal management system and workflow, qualified human resources, etc., Tomato has completed the mission of handing more than 65,000 large and small projects and nearly 5,000 hours of interpreting and translation services over to more than 1,000 customers. Tomato is confident to bring customers quality medical interpreting services with an optimized and professional process.
Strict compliance and monitoring of the process will help to thoroughly limit errors and unnecessary costs and make a prerequisite for the success of every project.
Why should you choose medical interpreting services at Tomato Media?
Medical interpreting needs absolute accuracy because a small medical error can lead to serious consequences. And it is essential to choose a reputable translation address. Tomato Media with perfect service quality is the address you are looking for.
- Translation quality reaches 100% accuracy,
- The quality management process is standardized and internationally recognized by ISO 9001: 2015
- A wide range of services is provided with more than 100 specialists and 3,000 collaborators, and various translation forms. Our services cover most of the provinces and many countries in the world.
- Customer information confidentiality is considered a top priority through the NDA standards that are protected under Vietnamese law.
- Professional customer care service is available 24/7 on all days of the week.
- Transparent and best pricing. By choosing Tomato, customers will be able to use the perfect medical interpreting service at the most competitive and reasonable cost.
- The quality management system at Tomato Media meets the international standard ISO 9001:2015
- Tomato Media enters the top rankings of The Slator 2022 LSPI: Tomato is honored to be included in the ranking of language service providers according to statistics from Slator.com. In particular, the services at Tomato, which include translation, medical interpreting, translation, localization, and media translation always ensure top quality and meet all professional requirements.
- 1000++ customers trust medical interpreting services at Tomato Media: With a long experience in translation, especially medical interpreting, Tomato Media is proud to be a long-term partner accompanying more than 2,500 different partners, including individuals, large or small businesses and organizations both in Vietnam and abroad.
Contact Tomato if you need a professional interpreter
It’s easy to get started. Just attach requests and the target language you need. We will reply immediately.
Frequently asked questions about medical interpretation services
What is a medical interpretation service?
A medical interpretation service is the interpretation of the contents related to the medical field such as: pharmaceutical technology, cosmetics; diagnostic; medical seminars; etc.
The medical interpretation service is often applied to such forms as: simultaneous interpretation, consecutive interpretation, accompanying interpretation, whispered interpretation, remote interpretation, etc.
The role of medical interpretation
Medical interpretation has an important role in the medical exchange and learning around the world. Medical interpreters serve as a linguistic bridge between medical professionals from all over the world. Medical interpretation is also a means to exchange new techniques, technologies, and applications in the medical field between countries, thereby helping to develop medicine.
Medical interpreters also play an important role in the outbound medical examination of clients. The interpreter is a person with sufficient language proficiency and expertise to convey the customer’s information to the doctor and vice versa.
The quotation for medical interpretation services from Tomato Media
*** The quotation is for reference only
The quotation is optimized with excellent interpreting quality
|Language||02 working hours (01 interpreter)||04 working hours (01 interpreter)||08 working hours (02 interpreters)|
|1. Consecutive interpretation service rates|
|Vietnamese – English||2.915.000||3.685.000||5.555.000|
|Vietnamese – Chinese||3.685.000||5.555.000||7.315.000|
|Vietnamese – Japanese||5.555.000||7.315.000||10.945.000|
|Vietnamese – Korean||5.555.000||7.315.000||10.945.000|
|2. Simultaneous interpretation service rates|
|Vietnamese – English||—||10.945.000||21.725.000|
|Vietnamese – Chinese||—||10.945.000||21.725.000|
|Vietnamese – Japanese||—||18.040.000||35.750.000|
|Vietnamese – Korean||—||28.930.000||54.450.000|
Taiwanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Khmer, Lao, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay, Filipino, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Burmese, other languages, etc.
Contact us for the fastest quotation
The above price list is for reference only, as medical interpretation service costs depend on various factors such as interpreter level, interpretation format, interpretation duration, etc. Therefore, to receive detailed quotes, please contact Tomato via the hotline at 0938 596 333 or email email@example.com
Are medical interpreters able to go on business trips?
Tomato Media interpreters can go on long-term business trips according to customer requirements.
How long can I get a medical interpretation service quote?
Tomato Media will contact customers within 15 minutes of receiving the request.
What information should be provided to receive accurate medical interpretation service quotes?
To receive an accurate quotation, please provide full information, such as:
- The number of interpreters
- Interpretation duration
- Interpretation format
- Requirements for business trips if any
- In the case of business trips, how long will it take? location? departure time?
- Level of interpreter
- The original language and target language
- Customer’s other requirements
Will there be extra fees if I use the interpreter for medical exams for more transaction days than agreed?
If the actual number of days used to access the interpretation service exceeds the number of days initially registered, the customer will pay an additional fee accordingly.
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|