Translation services for food business documents and profiles at Tomato – High quality – Prestige 📗 Guaranteed translations with an accuracy of up to 100% 📗 The more documents, the higher the offer 📗 Customer information confidentiality 📗 Commitment to punctuality 📗 Full warranty policy ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE GET [...]
Notarized Russian translation services in Hanoi and nationwide [HIGH-QUALITY – INSTANT DELIVERY – GOOD PRICE]
📗 The most competitive price
📗 Dedicated support
📗 Punctuality guaranteed
📗 Professional, highly qualified translators
📗 100% guarantee of legal value
NỘI DUNG (CONTENT)
Do you need a notarized Russian translation but still have doubts?
Currently, the trend of using notarized Russian translation services is increasing. However, there aren’t many Russian translators in Vietnam. You want to have a notarized translation into Russian but still have concerns?
|Need to receive a notarized Russian translation in Hanoi in a short time
|Need to find units with a team of professional and responsive translators
|Businesses waste time looking for dependable partners while questioning the quality of service provided by translation units.
Tomato Media is proud to be one of today’s leading translators in Vietnam with the commitment to ensure the most satisfying experience for you. Besides notarized Russian translation services in Hanoi, Tomato also provides translation, interpretation and localization services to meet all your translation needs.
Fast and standard notarized Russian translation services at Tomato Media
With more than 5 years of experience in the notarized Russian translation field, Tomato Media can provide fast notarized translation services to customers in a short time with guaranteed quality and accuracy at the most competitive price compared to other translation companies in Hanoi.
1. Tomato Media provides notarized Russian translation services for a variety of documents
If your company or business is looking for a reliable partner to provide a notarized Russian translation service, Tomato Media is a perfect choice. We are confident in bringing absolute satisfaction to you.
The instant notarized Russian translation service for personal documents:
- School reports, transcripts, degrees, certificates, commendations, etc.
- Resume, birth certificate, death certificate, household registration book, passport, ID card, citizen ID card, certificate of land use rights, driver’s license, etc.
- Medical records, marriage certificates, etc.
The notarized Russian translation service for the following documents:
- Types of contracts for business, employment, etc.
- Translation of documents related to import and export, certificate of origin(CO), Certificate of Quality, bill of lading (BL)
- Accounting documents, tax declarations, receipts, invoices, purchase, and sale of materials, etc.
- Notarized translation of financial reports, annual reports, etc.
- Types of profiles: HR profile, corporate capacity profile, bid documents, etc.
- Translation of business licenses, construction permits, patents
- Scripts, books, letters, etc.
- DTP – desktop publishing
- Translation of specialized documents, MSDS documents, etc.
2. Main tasks in the notarized Russian translation service
Basically, notarized translation consists of two main successive steps: (1) translation and (2) legal confirmation.
To ensure that notarized translations are legally valid, the authorities will only accept translations translated by a qualified and reputable individual or entity with respect to that language. Translators of Tomato Media are registered in the Justice Office of the People’s Committee of the District or in the Notary’s Office.
After completion, the translation must be granted the notary seal by the Justice Office of the District People’s Committee or notary of the notary’s office to be valid legally.
3. Notarized Russian translation into more than 50 languages
With the quality of the ISO 9001:2015 recognized notarized Russian translation service, Tomato Media now owns a multidisciplinary translation system with the availability of 48+ languages below:
4. Address for accurate, fast notarized Russian translation services in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and nationwide
In more than five years of establishment, Tomato has built an increasingly diversified and professional ecosystem of notarized Russian translation services in Hanoi as well as across the country and in other languages. Currently, Tomato has two domestic branches in two major cities in Vietnam: Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with the desire to fully meet the needs of customers in terms of translation. Besides, we also have offices in Thailand and Indonesia, ensuring that we can provide notarized Russian translation services to more customers.
In particular, Tomato also performs translations without the original. Only a scanned copy is required in case the original has not been timely sent to save the customer’s time.
5. Notarized Russian translation for 100+ fields
With the notarized Russian translation service, Tomato Media’s Russian translation team is not only fluent in the language but also possesses in-depth knowledge and practical experience in 100+ fields below:
|Media – Entertainment
|Medical – Pharmaceutical
|Banking and finance
|Oil and gas
|Engineering – Manufacturing
Electricity – Electronics
Why should you choose Russian translation services in Tomato Media?
Tomato Media always works in the spirit of determination and credibility to bring customers the best and most satisfactory notarized Russian translation services.
- The most competitive price
- Enthusiastic support services
- Assurance of timely progress as agreed
- Professional and highly qualified translators
- Absolute guaranteed legal value and usability anywhere in the world
- Tomato reaches the Top 150 of the 2022 Language Service Provider Index (LSPI).
- Tomato Media is honored to be the translation company receiving the “2021 Excellent Products-Services” award.
- The quality management system that meets the ISO 9001:2015 international certificate
The notarized Russian translation process in Tomato Media
In order to provide the perfect notarized translations to customers, the team of translators needs to strictly follow the process of translating Russian into Vietnamese as well as other language pairs. The notarized Russian translation process needs to ensure the following steps:
- Receive customer’s project requirements
- Assign the task to professional translators
- Implement the service
- Proofread, check, review the translation
- Format the translation at request
- Conduct final checks and hand over the product to the customer
The latest quotation for notarized Russian translation services
Depending on the number of words, the time required, the difficulty of the field, etc., Tomato will have a clear and specific fee to optimize the customer’s budget in the most effective way.
The quotation is for reference only***
The quotation is optimized with excellent service quality
|Types of service
|Translation of Russian personal documents
|Russian translation of common documents *
|55,000 – 110,000 VND/page
|Notarized Russian translation services – Private notary office
|Translation fee + 65,000 – 80,000 (VND/Notarized copy)
|Notarized Russian translation services – Public notary office
|Translation fee + 120,000 – 160,000 (VND/Notarized copy)
The Russian translation service quotation
* Common documents are typically estimated at 300 words per page
If you need a notarized Russian translation in Ha Noi or anywhere, contact the hotline 0938 596 333 for the most accurate consultation and quotation.
1500+ customers trust notarized Russian translation services in Tomato Media
After more than 5 years of establishment and development, Tomato Media has successfully cooperated with and implemented the notarized Russian translation service for more than 1,500 partners from different fields.
FAQs on notarized Russian translation services
What is a notarized Russian translation?
A notarized Russian translation is a translation that has been translated into Russian or from Russian into another language and then notarized. The requirements of the notarized Russian translation are to ensure accuracy, reflect the original, and comply with the standards of regulation set by the Ministry of Justice. In addition, the translation must be notarized at the competent institution.
Why should you get notarized Russian translations?
A notarized Russian translation in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh city,… can help you remove language barriers. Besides, if you need to carry out administrative procedures, such as the application for study abroad, immigration, work abroad, etc., documents that get translated and notarized will have legal value.
Are notarized Russian translations compulsory?
It’s not compulsory. However, if you carry out administrative procedures and your documents fall into the following category, you need to perform a notarized translation in accordance with the law:
- Personal documents: ID cards, identity citizen cards, birth certificates
- Land use rights certificates
- Household registration books
- Types of contracts: purchase, donation, lease, authorization
- Certificates of ownership transfer
- Power of attorney
- Agreement documents
Can I perform the notarized Russian translation myself? Should I translate my document and apply for a notary seal myself?
The Notary Law 2014 regulated that “The translation of documents for notarization must be carried out by translators who are collaborators with notarial organizations.
The collaborator must be a graduate of a university of language studies or another university and be fluent in the language to be translated. In addition, according to the guidelines for the implementation of the notary law (Article 21 of Circular 06/2015/TT-BTP), the translator must register the specimen signature and receive notification issued in writing by the Department of Justice.”
If you meet the above requirements, you can completely translate and notarize documents from Russian into another language and vice versa. However, if you are not an experienced person, you will probably have trouble translating documents and applying for a notary seal yourself, such as:
- Do not know the requirements for a notarized Russian translation
- It is difficult to ensure the accuracy of the content and specialized terminology like professional translators
- It takes a lot of time to complete the notarial application as well as wait for the result.
As a result, you should use professional notarized Russian translation service providers to save time. Here, you will save time and ensure the accuracy of the translation.
What factors does the turnaround time of the notarized Russian translation depend on?
- The length of the document
- The difficulty of the specialization and language to be translated
- Time Tomato receives documents from customers
- Working time of the Department of Justice or notary office
Is it possible to receive a notarized Russian translation on the same day?
Customers can still obtain documents that need a notarized translation on the same day after 5 p.m. if they meet the following conditions:
- Send Tomato the documents to be translated before 9 a.m. and the original documents for verification at the notary office before 2 p.m. on the same day.
- Notarized translation documents are basic documents such as ID cards, diplomas, certificates, transcripts, etc.
Can Tomato hand over notarized Russian translations on time?
In Tomato, every workflow is optimized according to ISO 9001:2015 international quality standards to significantly reduce clients’ notarized translation turnaround time. Therefore, we are committed to handing over the translation on time, maybe even earlier than the agreed time.
|Ready to get started?
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE
|✉ CONTACT US
Tomato Media Company – #Prestigious #High-quality notarized Russian translation services
- Hanoi Head Office: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Branch in Bangkok: 362 Krungthep, Nonthaburi 2, Bangkok, Thailand
- Branch in Jakarta: 12th Floor, Wisma 46 Tower, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia
Hotline: 0938 596 333