You are looking for a partner that provides cheap yet professional and reputable notarized translation services. In today’s market economy, companies in the same industry not only compete fiercely with each other in terms of service quality but also in terms of price. In the article below, we will introduce a credible notary service address [...]
The Polish – Vietnamese and Vietnamese – Polish translation services in Tomato – Accuracy – Credibility
📗 Accuracy up to 100%
📗 Intimate, understandable translation
📗 Vietnamese cultural relevance
📗 Confidentiality of customer information, project materials
📗 Clear pricing without additional fees
NỘI DUNG (CONTENT)
What cautions should one keep in mind during the Polish-to-Vietnamese translation?
A translation from Polish to Vietnamese needs to accurately convey the content of the original, comprehensibility, as well as Vietnamese cultural relevance. Many individuals and businesses face endless obstacles when looking for Polish to Vietnamese translation services.
- Need to find a Polish – Vietnamese translator to ensure the quality of the content and deliver it on time.
- Wonder which unit has a reasonable translation fee but still keeps the accuracy of the translation.
- Worried about project information being shared or leaked, which affects reputation and finance.
With a commitment to the completion of accurate translations on schedule with competitive prices and absolute information confidentiality, Tomato Media is the credible Polish to Vietnamese translation unit chosen by countless customers.
Polish translation services in Tomato – Accuracy – Credibility
To meet customer needs, Tomato Media has been in constant improvement to provide a diverse ecosystem of translation services, including the translation from Polish into Vietnamese and common languages.
1. Polish to Vietnamese translation service for all documents
With a team of translators possessing professional knowledge and extensive experience, Tomato is confident to meet the needs of common translation and notarized translation:
⭐ Translation of personal documents
Curriculum vitae, birth certificates, household registration books, passports, ID cards, land use right certificates, driver’s license, medical records, single status certificates, marriage certificates, wills, certificates of inheritance rights, transcripts, diplomas, job applications, transcripts, etc.
⭐ Translation of documents related to the business
Building permits, share ownership certificates, import and export declarations, business registration certificates, capacity profiles, financial statements, invoices, C/O papers, documents ( delivery, insurance, quarantine), packing slips, letters of credit, bidding applications, joint venture agreements, power of attorney to sign and bid security, supporting documents such as bill of quantities, activity statements, minutes of acceptance, etc.
⭐ Translation of theses & academic documents
Dissertations, essays on various specialties, bachelor’s/master’s/doctoral theses/projects, MBA, etc.
⭐ DTP – desktop publishing in various formats
DOC, PPT, XLS, PDF, design files, code format files, .jpeg, .png image files, etc.
⭐ Other documents
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) translation
Translation of books, newspapers – magazines
2. Media Polish Translation Services
Professional Media translation service at Tomato is committed to bringing the closest translation to the original alongside intimate, comprehensible style in a variety of formats:
- Audio recording of advertisements on services, products, radio broadcasting, announcements at supermarkets and trade centers, etc.
- Recording of audio narration for all kinds of stories, novels, etc.
- Dubbing of entertainment programs, television, advertising, etc.
- Recording of advertisements for products, services, novels, poetry stories, historical stories, radio commercials at shopping centers and supermarkets, etc.
- Translation, transcription, voice-over of movies of all genres, advertising clips, entertainment, etc.
3. Polish localization services
Tomato’s Polish localization services always ensure an intimate translation and respect the spirit of the original and stylistic features of the target language. Polish localization services in Tomato Media include:
- App localization compatible with multiple operating systems and electronic devices
- Localization of online and offline games compatible with various platforms
- Software localization: sales management, room reservation, interaction management, etc.
- Company website localization
- Localization of videos, gameshows, reality TVs, movies of all genres, etc.
4. Interpreting service for the Polish – Vietnamese language pair and many other languages
With a team of Polish translators who are fluent in the language, culturally knowledgeable, confident, and flexible in all situations, Tomato confidently offers a variety of quality interpreting services:
- Cabin, simultaneous interpreting
- Consecutive interpreting
- Accompanying interpreting
- Whisper interpreting
- Remote interpreting, interpreting services over the phone – video call
The above method will be implemented depending on the nature of the interpreting session and customer requirements. Some interpreting content that Tomato has been implementing include:
- Conferences, joint venture seminars, expansion of cooperation with foreign partners, etc.
- Contract negotiations
- Meeting: annual meeting, general meetings of shareholders
- Projects of machinery and equipment installation, construction works, etc.
- Fairs, product exhibitions, artworks
- Courts or trials involving foreign plaintiffs or defendants, etc.
- Events, press releases, movie premieres, awards ceremonies, etc.
- Negotiations, meetings, contract signing, etc.
5. Translation from Polish into more than 50 languages
Currently, we not only offer many types of Polish-to-Vietnamese translation services but also expand translation into 50+ different languages including:
6. Polish translation services for more than 100 fields
Tomato Media confidently serves all customers from any industry. Some industries that we regularly provide the services to include:
|Media – Entertainment
|Medical – Pharmaceutical
|Banking and finance
|Oil and gas
|Engineering – Manufacturing
Electricity – Electronics
7. Professional Polish translation in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, and worldwide
In addition to the Hanoi head office, Tomato Media has its representative offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Thai Lan, and Indonesia. We can serve the customer needs from different geographic regions.
Along with the direct translation services, Tomato provides online Polish to Vietnamese translation services to flexibly adapt to the Covid-19 situation that makes partners unable to have a direct meeting or visit Tomato’s office. With the support of advanced tools and modern technology, you will be satisfied with our online services.
Why should you choose the Polish – Vietnamese translation services at Tomato Media?
Tomato Media is one of the Polish – Vietnamese translation units capable of bringing out the best satisfaction for customers thanks to our strengths:
- The accuracy of terms, words, and figures is ensured up to 100%.
- By fast completion time of an accurate Polish translation reflecting the original, Tomato guarantees to be your reliable choice.
- When performing the service, Tomato will sign a Non-disclosure agreement, customers will be completely assured that the information and documents you provide will not be shared or leaked.
- A team of translators with more than 100 experienced experts and 3,000 global collaborators, who are carefully selected, always deliver accurate translations, ensuring the integrity of the original.
- Tomato’s Polish to Vietnamese translation service is guaranteed to have competitive costs commensurate with the translation quality. Tomato always provides a clear, transparent quotation before signing an agreement.
How much does it cost to translate Polish into Vietnamese?
Tomato Media’s Polish – Vietnamese translation costs are optimized with excellent service quality:
- Tomato is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Product – Service” award.
- Tomato’s application of a quality management system that has achieved the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate
- Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI – Rankings of the world’s largest translation companies
The estimated quotation for the Polish-to-Vietnamese translation service is optimized for the best service quality:
*** The quotation is for reference only
The quotation is optimized with excellent service quality
|Types of service
|Polish to Vietnamese translation services for personal documents
|Polish to Vietnamese translation services for common documents *
|120,000 – 170,000 VND/page
|Notarization of Polish translations – Private notary office
|Translation fee + 65,000 – 80,000 (VND/Notarized copy)
|Notarization of Polish translations – Public notary office
|Translation fee + 120,000 – 160,000 (VND/Notarized copy)
|Polish consecutive interpretation service (2 working hours – 1 interpreter)
|Polish consecutive interpretation service (4 working hours – 1 interpreter)
|Polish consecutive interpretation service (8 working hours – 2 interpreters)
|Polish simultaneous interpretation service (4 working hours – 1 interpreter)
|Polish simultaneous interpretation service (8 working hours – 2 interpreters)
|Polish localization (websites, apps, software, games, etc.)
|Polish media translation (recording, dubbing, voice-over, subtitling, audio transcription, etc.)
* Common documents are typically estimated at 300 words/page
To receive an accurate quote for your Polish-to-Vietnamese translation service, contact us immediately or click the link below to receive a quote:
The Polish – Vietnamese translation process
The process of translating and interpreting from Polish into Vietnamese and other languages is guaranteed completeness and accuracy according to the international quality standards ISO 9001:2015. Therefore, the products are highly appreciated by customers upon delivery. Below are our work procedures:
♦ Translation process
♦ Interpreting process
1000++ customers trust Burmese translation services at Tomato Media
After 5 years of establishment, Tomato has had effective cooperation with more than 2,500 partners from various fields and over 65,000 successful projects. Several of our major customers include:
Frequently asked questions about the Polish – Vietnamese translation services.
The following are frequently asked questions that we have compiled regarding the Polish-to-Vietnamese translation service:
1. How much do Polish translation services cost?
Tomato undertakes to deliver Polish to Vietnamese translation services at competitive prices in the market and guarantees the best translation quality. The Polish translation fees in Tomato usually include:
- Translation fee: The fee would vary depending on the difficulty level of the target language, completion time, and the quantity of the documents.
- Notarization fee (if any): The fee will be according to the list price prescribed by the department of justice
- Services fees for printing and delivery in case the customer requests to receive the translation in a hard copy form.
Common document translation cost calculation
Basically, Tomato Media calculates the costs for Polish – Vietnamese translation services based on the word unit instead of the A4-page unit to ensure fairness and benefits for all customers. For the type of material/document translation that uses the word unit:
The total translation fee = the total word count x unit price/word
Notarized translation cost calculation
In case you request the notarized Polish translation services, Tomato would apply the following formula:
Total translation price = translation cost based on word count + notarization fee
Note: The notarization fee is calculated according to the State regulations prescribed by the Department of Justice.
Media translation cost calculation
For media translation and special file formats, the unit price will be calculated based on: the target language, the specialty of translation, the original format, delivery time, and other requirements (editing, proofreading, DTP, etc.) with the following cost calculation:
The total translation cost = the total length of the original video x unit price/minute
Translation prices may vary depending on the number of words, the difficulty of the specialty and the deadline to hand over the translation. For a detailed quote for your requirements, please contact Tomato Media via hotline 0938 596 333, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for support 24/7.
2. Why is it necessary to translate Polish into Vietnamese and other languages?
In recent years, Vietnam has been strengthening its relations with Poland. Accordingly, lots of Polish companies have stepped up investment and cooperation in Vietnam. Besides, Poland is the destination for Vietnamese as a place to study and live. Thus, the need to use Polish – Vietnamese translation services is more and more necessary. The translation will help you easily access knowledge, documents written in Polish, and the process of information exchange with Polish partners and friends in a more convenient way.
However, Polish is considered a difficult language with special letters, difficult pronunciation, and complex grammatical structure. In addition, this language is studied by a few people, so there are not a lot of translators who are knowledgeable and fluent in Polish. Therefore, you need to consider carefully before choosing a Polish translation unit.
3. Is it difficult to translate Polish into Vietnamese? Features of Polish
Polish is considered one of the most difficult languages. Polish is the western branch of the Slavic language group, and it is also the most spoken branch of the Slavic languages. Polish is mainly spoken by people in the beautiful country of Poland and a few groups of people in Ukraine, eastern Lithuania, southeastern Latvia, northern Romania, and the northeastern Czech Republic. The following are the characteristics of Polish:
- Consonant clusters have fricatives and affricates that can easily cause confusion due to their similar pronunciation.
- In Polish, there are only 8 vowels and you can completely read Polish based on writing like Vietnamese.
- The word order in the sentence can change without affecting the meaning of the sentence.
- Polish grammar is extremely complex, dividing into several varieties (male, female, middle, non-male), 3 tenses (past, present, future), and 18 types of conjugations.
- The Polish vocabulary is of Latin origin as the Latin language has long existed in Poland and influenced its culture.
4. Limitations of Google translate for the Polish-to-Vietnamese translation?
- The translation is quite rough and unable to fully convey emotions
- No contextual flexible translation
- Fail in accurately translating texts that contain lots of terminologies
5. Which application is useful to translate Polish into Vietnamese?
- PONS vocabulary
- Translate voice application
- Language Translator application
- Google Translate
6. Are these Polish-to-Vietnamese translator apps reliable?
The application that translates Polish to Vietnamese is now valued for its relatively easy-to-use interface, which integrates many smart features and the ability to look up vocabulary quickly. However, these applications only deliver relative accuracy. If you need to translate difficult documents with high specialization, especially documents that need accuracy, such as business records, study abroad applications, and identity documents, you should seek out professional translators.
7. When choosing a Polish-to-Vietnamese translation agency, what should be noted?
Since Polish is a difficult language to translate, when choosing a translation agency, customers need to pay attention to the choices of translation companies that meet such criteria as:
- A large team of highly qualified and experienced translators
- Fast translation turnaround time, respect for the deadline, and on-time translation delivery
- Available translation warranty policies to best ensure the rights and interests of customers.
- Always set customer satisfaction as the top criterion when providing services
- Quick advice, enthusiasm, detailed and correct answers to customer inquiries
- Reasonable service price, coupled with translation quality
- An ability to flexibly handle any issues that arise during the translation process (speeding up, changing payment methods, changing the translation handover methods, etc.)
8. How will the Polish-to-Vietnamese translation be handled if any errors are found?
Tomato Media always puts the customer experience first, so Tomato has a lifetime translation warranty policy. Usually, customers can provide feedback to us within three days of receiving the translation. However, if the customer finds any translation error within the company’s responsibility, Tomato will correct the translation completely free of charge.
9. Is it possible for me to translate Polish into Vietnamese myself?
You can completely translate and polish yourself if you are confident in your language skills. However, you should only translate documents that are used for personal purposes. For documents used for other purposes, you should use the proofreading service to ensure the accuracy and quality of the translation.
In particular, for notarized translation services, customers can only translate themselves for personal documents. For documents that are not personal documents, it is imperative to use translation services at a reputable translation company.
10. How long does it take to translate Polish?
Polish to Vietnamese translation time will be carried out according to the initial agreement between the customer and Tomato. We are committed to implementing the contract on time. Moreover, in order to meet the urgent translation needs of service users, Tomato offers instant translation service delivery within only a few days or even a few hours. With a translation speed of up to 20,000 words/day, we can confidently complete the translation well.
11. How to contact Polish to Vietnamese translation companies
If you need to translate Polish into Vietnamese and vice versa, quickly contact Tomato to register for top-quality translation services:
- Hanoi Head Office: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Hotline: 0938 596 333
- Zalo: 0938 596 333 ( Tomato Media )
- Email: email@example.com
12. What is Tomato’s Polish-to-Vietnamese translation service working schedule?
Tomato is ready to support you 24/7. You just need to send your request, and we will quickly respond within 15 minutes. Besides, with a strong team of translators, Tomato is always ready to meet the needs of large projects in Vietnam as well as around the world.
|Ready to get started?
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE
|✉ CONTACT US