Japanese contract translation at Tomato – High quality Tomato undertakes: 📗 A team with 5+ years of experience 📗 ISO 9001:2015-standard translation 📗 Accuracy up to 100% 📗 Information confidentiality according to the NDA agreement 📗 Optimal good price with high quality ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE A contract is [...]
The academic degree translation services – Accuracy – Top professional
📗 Ensure accuracy in translation
📗 Presentation in the standard format
📗 Commitment to legality
📗 Respect delivery time
📗 Respect customer information
The importance of notarized academic degree translation
Notarization of academic degrees is one of the important and indispensable documents for job applications, business trips or study abroad. Therefore, the demand for notarized academic degree translation services is increasing. Using the academic degree notarization service helps to ensure that your documents and records are legal by foreign authorities.
However, when looking for a notarized academic degree translation service provider, customers inevitably encounter problems:
◓ Search for an accurate translation unit capable of ensuring the legal value of documents.
◓ Need an instant notarized translation but fear that the units cannot satisfy the quality.
◓ Want to choose a translation company that offers affordable, clear, transparent pricing while still ensuring translation quality.
That’s why Tomato Media’s notarized translation service for academic degrees is introduced to solve these concerns. Coming to us, you will receive accurate translations, correct format, and 100% legality.
Fast and standard notarized translation services at Tomato Media
For years, Tomato Media translation has become a prestigious notarized academic degree translation unit as we are able to meet the needs of many customers.
1. Tomato Media provides notarized translation services for all kinds of degrees and certificates
- University degree
- College degree
- Master’s degree
- Doctoral degree
- Certificate of professional competence
- School report
- Secondary School Diploma
- High School Diploma
During the implementation of notarized academic degree translation, Tomato Media not only performs translation tasks but also supports clients to get notary seals.
In order to meet the urgent need for notarized translation in a limited time, Tomato supports customers with translation delivery within the day of request. We, with a team of experienced translators and an optimized workflow, will help speed up the translation process and ensure quality simultaneously.
Customers should note that the completion time for a notarized translation depends on the time it takes to get the notary seal. Most state agencies will serve people in the time frame: Morning from 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and afternoon from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday to Friday (except holidays, Lunar New Year, etc.). Therefore, to ensure the best in terms of time, you should send documents to Tomato as soon as possible.
2. Notarized translation of academic degrees, transcripts into more than 50 languages
With a large team of staff members knowledgeable in languages from common to uncommon, Tomato can fully undertake notarized academic degree translation into more than 50 languages:
3. Tomato provides notarized translation of academic degrees in all majors
The Tomato team of translators with in-depth knowledge in various fields can fully meet customers’ needs for notarized academic degree translation services in many industries such as:
|Environment||Electricity – Electronics|
|Tourism||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Media – Entertainment||Engineering – Manufacturing|
|Banking and finance||Life sciences|
|Oil and gas||…|
4. The address for the most accurate notarized academic degree translation
We not only serve the needs for notarized academic degree translation services in Hanoi, but also at branches in Ho Chi Minh City, Thailand, and Indonesia. To deliver the best service to customers, it will be great if you bring the original or scanned copy of your academic degree to the following address:
Translation office in Hanoi: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Branch in Bangkok: 362 Krungthep, Nonthaburi 2, Bangkok, Thailand
Branch in Jakarta: 12th Floor, Wisma 46 Tower, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia
Tomato provides notarized translation services for other documents
In addition to notarized academic degree translation, Tomato Media is delighted to provide customers with a variety of notarized translation services for other types of documents:
- Fast notarized translation of personal documents: Curriculum vitae, birth certificates, citizen identification cards, passport, household registration book, land use right certificates, driver’s license, medical records, wills, certificates of inheritance ownership, marriage certificates, divorce papers, temporary residence certificates, etc.
- Notarized translation of business documents: contracts, accounting documents, receipts and payments, invoices, tax declarations, CO, CQ, BL, business registration certificates, building permits, bid documents, patents, etc.
- Notarized translation of documents and dossiers on visa application: visa application, ID cards of visa applicant and guarantor, insurance, TOEIC/IELTS/TOEFL certificates, financial proof, employment verification letters, payslips, letters of recommendation, etc.
Why should you choose notarized academic degree translation services at Tomato Media?
Commitment to the accuracy and legality of the translation
The product received by you is guaranteed to have nearly 100% accuracy, correct translation of specialized terms while keeping the original format and 100% guarantee of legal validity. In addition, Tomato offers a warranty policy to ensure the best interests of customers.
Translation delivery in a short time
With a translation speed of up to 20,000 words/day, we are confident to meet the urgent requirements in terms of time. You can even request a translation within a few days.
Online translation meets the needs of all customers
In addition to notarized academic degree translation services in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City directly at our offices, Tomato provides online academic degree translations to flexibly adapt to the complicated situation of the Covid-19 pandemic. Tomato provides academic degree translation services via email, zalo, etc. with guaranteed quality. Accordingly, the customer will send a scanned copy to us for the translation task beforehand, and Tomato will proceed to apply for a notary seal after receiving the original.
Respect the privacy of customers’ identities and documents
When using services at Tomato, we are committed to 100% confidentiality of customers’ personal information, papers and documents through an NDA agreement. The implementation of the agreement will be closely monitored by the management team.
Committed to competitive service costs
Through our optimal working process, which has obtained the international ISO 9001:2015 certificate for Quality Management System, Tomato is able to shorten the translation time with guaranteed quality. Therefore, we are confident to bring competitive, transparent, clear and detailed service prices to customers.
Quick package quotation
You just need to request a quote via the form on this website or by Tomato’s email or Hotline, Tomato’s team will contact you soon.
The notarized academic degree translation process at Tomato Media
The process of notarized academic degree translation at Tomato has been honored to receive the ISO 9001:2015 certificate. The steps in the process will be optimized to save time without sacrificing translation quality.
- Step 1: Tomato receives the original university degree or the scanned file of the degree, as well as other customer requests for the translation.
- Step 2: Hand over the original to the translator in charge
- Step 3: The translator conducts a translation
- Step 4: Proofread the translation to check the accuracy of the original
- Step 5: Format the translation according to the format of the original
- Step 6: Check the final translation and hand it over to the customer
The latest quotation for notarized academic degree translation services
Tomato Media’s mission is to bring quality translations at competitive prices. When using the service at our company, you will receive satisfaction not only in translation quality but also in the customer care service from Tomato. You will feel it is completely worth the cost that you invest.
Currently, notarized translation in Tomato will be calculated as follows:
Total translation price = translation cost based on word count + notarization fee.
Below is the quotation for the most common languages at Tomato for your reference.
|Translation||Vietnamese – English||VND 45,000|
|Vietnamese – Chinese||VND 60,000|
|Vietnamese – Japanese||VND 90,000|
|Vietnamese – Korean||VND 90,000|
|Vietnamese – French||VND 120,000|
|Vietnamese – German||VND 120,000|
|Vietnamese – Spanish||VND 120,000|
(Private Notary Office)
|VND 65,000 – 80,000|
(Public Notary Office)
|VND 120,000 – 160,000|
- The quotation above is for reference only. Translation prices may vary depending on the number of words, the difficulty of the specialty and the deadline to hand over the translation.
- The cost of notarization is calculated according to the State regulations and listed at the Department of Justice.
- For a detailed quote for your requirements, please contact Tomato Media via hotline 0938 596 333, website https://tomatotranslation.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org for support 24/7.
In addition, Tomato Media always has preferential service packages as well as discount policies for considerable-value orders as well as loyal customers. To receive the latest updated and detailed quotation, please contact the Tomato hotline for further assistance.
1500+ customers trust services at Tomato Media
During 5 years of operation in the translation field, Tomato Media has accompanied and supported more than 1,500+ Vietnamese and foreign partners. Some of our major clients include:
Certifications and achievements achieved by Tomato
Tomato carried off the title of “2021 Excellent Products – Services” in the 2021 Popular Vietnamese Brands & Excellent Business Leaders program organized by the Hanoi Association for Anti-Counterfeiting and Trademark Protection in collaboration with the Institute of Culture and Development Studies.
In addition, we are part of prestigious associations in the translation field such as: ATA (American Translators Association), Elia, TIS (Translating and Interpreting Service), CSA (Common Sense Advisory), NAATI, K -INTERNATIONAL, ARKOBI.
Frequently asked questions about notarized academic degree translation
Here are some frequently asked questions Tomato Media when customers inquire about our notarized translation services for university degrees.
Q: How long does it take for the notarized translation of university degrees and transcripts?
A: The translation delivery time is made at customer requests. However, the application for notary seals will be affected by the working schedule of the Department of Justice. Therefore, if you urgently need to receive a translation, please send documents to Tomato as soon as possible.
Q: Can we provide only the university degree translation service?
A: Tomato also provides the university degree translation service separately. However, when you use the full package of notarized academic degree translation services, Tomato with experienced staff will help you save time as well as simplify the paperwork process.
Q: Does Tomato Media Company support customers outside working hours?
A: Tomato works during office hours from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Outside of office hours, we still support customers whenever you need. After confirming the project, the customer will be given an Account Manager to solve the problems 24/7.
Q: I live far away so I can’t visit the office in person, can I use the service?
A: With a team of 100 experts and more than 3000 collaborators across 63 provinces and cities, Tomato can provide notarized academic degree translation services to meet all the needs of the customer everywhere.
Currently, Tomato Media supports receiving university degrees in hard copy and soft copy forms through the following methods:
- Send directly via the quotation form at the website: https://tomatotranslation.com/bao-gia
- Send document files via email: email@example.com
- Send via Zalo account: 093 859 6333
- Send mails to Tomato Media’s office: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
Q: How to receive a quote for notarized academic degree translation services?
A: To receive the fastest quotation, customers can contact Tomato Media in the 3 following ways:
- Hotline 0938596333
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up directly in the form: https://tomatotranslation.com/bao-gia.
Our consultant will quickly contact you 10-15 minutes after receiving your request to advise and discuss details.
Q: Will my university degree translation be corrected if I find any errors?
A: Tomato Media offers a good translation warranty policy to ensure the interests of customers. Normally, you will have 3 days from the date of delivery of the document to send feedback on the translation quality. However, if the customer finds any error in the translation afterward, we will check, re-translate, and correct it completely free of charge.
Q: Is the translation 100% done by humans or machines?
A: All Tomato translations are carried out by the translation department that assembles lingual experts. The staff members have in-depth knowledge of languages and long-term translation experience with a high sense of responsibility. Moreover, the support of advanced translation software SDL Trados and ISO 9001:2015-standard translation process will ensure accuracy up to 100% compared to the original.
Q: In what form will the translation be handed over?
A: We will send translations in either hard copy or soft copy forms at customer needs.
- For soft copies: Tomato will send files by email or send Dropbox or Google Drive links for customers to download in case of large files.
- For hard copies: You can choose printed copies for word/pdf files or CD/DVD-formatted copies for videos. Afterward, the translation will be packaged and delivered to you by express delivery. Please note that this method may incur printing and shipping fees.
Q: Do I need to pay 100% of the cost before starting the project?
A: Customers need to deposit a part of the order value to confirm the service with Tomato Media. The remaining amount shall be paid after the project is completed.
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE NOW >>||✉ CONTACT US|