Czech translation service
Comprehensive & Fast Czech translation service
📗 Quick consultation and quotation
📗 Quality Assurance ISO 9001:2015
📗 Commitment to absolute confidentiality
📗 Translation accuracy up to 100%
📗 Diverse services, various preferential packages
REGISTER FOR SERVICE
What are the difficulties in Czech translation?
Czech translation services are not popular but still play a very important role. Czech has always been a rare language, but in recent years, more and more people are interested in and having a need for Czech translation. However, there are still some difficulties in the Czech translation process:
- Czech grammar has 7 tenses, and verbs need to follow certain rules. If you do not know it well and use it fluently, the translation work will be very difficult and confusing.
- The system of tones right above the letters makes the meaning of the word. When translating, it is necessary to understand each tone and accent in order to have the clearest and most accurate meaning.
At Tomato Media, we will offer translation that is close to 100% accuracy to help you easily understand and grasp the content.
Reliable – professional Czech translation service at Tomato Media
Tomato Media is one of the leading professional Czech translation companies, translating into more than 50 different languages including Czech. Tomato works with a professional, friendly and polite attitude, always bringing satisfaction to customers with Czech translation services such as:
1. Tomato provides Czech translation services for a wide range of contents
Tomato has a team of experienced translators who can handle various types of notarization and documents. After receiving the project, the translations must always be accurate compared to the original document, including the following contents:
📃 Czech notarized translation
- Business, company profile
- Profile for study abroad and visa application
- Labor export
- Accounting documents, tax declarations, receipts and payments, etc.
- Business licenses, construction permits, patents
- Certificate of Injury
- Scripts, books, letters, etc.
📃 Translation of documents
- Specialty, field: Information technology, environment, agriculture
- Graduation theses, master’s, doctoral… dissertations
- Export, import, accounting; Goods delivery process, payment documents, accounting circulars, payment of expenses, balance sheet, financial statements, etc.
- Translation of MSDS documents: product information, reaction data, etc.
📃 Translation of contracts, dossiers
- Lease contract
- Labor contract
- Purchase contract
- Power of attorney, certificate of status, etc.
📃 Translation of magazines and books
- Textbooks, course books, teaching materials, etc.
- Historical novel,…
📃 DTP electronic publishing of all file formats
2. Tomato provides multi-specialty Czech translation services
Fast and reputable multi-specialty Czech translation service at Tomato Media is the best choice that you should not miss. Experienced translators at Tomato Media undertake specialized translation projects for clients such as:
|Tourism||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Media – Entertainment||Engineering – Production|
|Banking and Finance||Life Science|
#High quality Czech translation cost
The cost of Czech translation at Tomato Media is optimized with excellent quality service:
- Tomato received the award “Excellent Product – Service 2021”
- Tomato applies a globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system
- Tomato entered the top 150 LSPI – the world’s largest translation and interpretation companies rankings
The following is a reference price quote for Czech translation services:
Price quote is for reference only ***
Quotes are optimized with excellent service quality
|Translation of personal documents, papers in Czech||120,000 VND/Page|
|Translation of ordinary Czech documents *||120,000 – 210,000 VND/Page|
|Notarized Czech translations – Private notary office||Translation fee + 65.000 – 80.000 (VND/copy)|
|Notarized Czech translation – Judicial Notary Office||Translation fee + 120.000 – 160.000 (VND/copy)|
* An average document is estimated at 300 words/page
You can also get an accurate quote for your Czech translation project by immediately contacting Tomato:
Or you can also get a quote directly via this form:
GET A PRICE QUOTE
Why should you choose the Czech translation service at Tomato Media?
Our Czech translation service will surely help customers feel secure and satisfied. Tomato Media is confident that it will be a place where customers trust and are satisfied in each translation service. We always do our best to satisfy all of our customers with a commitment to:
Tomato received the award “Excellent Product – Service 2021”
Tomato Media entered the top 150 LSPI – the world’s largest translation company rankings
Quality meets international standards ISO 9001:2015
Highly accurate Czech translation
Currently, very few Czech translation companies meet all of the above requirements. We are proud to be one of the places that can produce such high-quality translations. Another reason is that Tomato Media has experience in providing translations from Czech into more than 50 languages such as Vietnamese, English, French, German, etc.
For each Czech translation project at Tomato Media, we are committed to up to 100% accuracy with:
- No misspellings or word usage mistakes
- Correct expression of the native language’s style
- Contents taylored for culture and customs of the Czech Republic
- Correct format and structure of the original text
Trusted by more than 2,500 partners with more than 65,000 successful projects
Tomato Media continuously affirms its position in the top of leading translation companies with up to 2,500 partners and more than 65,000 successful projects with many leading companies in Vietnam. These are: Viettel, LG, Naver, etc. Tomato Media translation service is honored to be trusted and selected by customers, by the constant efforts of the staff working according to the quality standard process.
Commitment to satisfactory quality at the most competitive price
Tomato Media brings you reputable translation services with the most satisfying quality. We aim to offer our customers the most responsible and accurate Czech translations with the most detailed and competitive translation price quotes on the market today.
Each document, each profile, each specialty, and the team of translators are verified by experts and native speakers, who manage the quality of the translation. The translation content is guaranteed to be close to 100% accuracy and the translation is always delivered on time to our customers.
Team of highly qualified and experienced translators
Tomato is confident in a strong team of translators as 100% of our translators hold bachelor’s degrees and high qualifications. We have not only leading experts of the domestic industry, but also many collaborators around the world. Tomato’s talent selection standards are always geared towards excellence; and translations must be performed by the most qualified Czech translators.
Open to ideas and innovation every day
Besides, with the spirit of professionalism, consideration, innovation and creativity, Tomato is open to sincere suggestions from customers to improve further. Our open-mindedness and respect also help us improve our services. Tomato Media always does its best to ensure that you reach the most suitable and best translation agency in Vietnam.
The process of Czech translation services at Tomato Media
Optimizing the Czech translation process is always a top activity at Tomato Media in order to provide customers with perfect and quality translations, together with a professional, fast and prestigious translation service.
The promise of quality
Tomato Media commits to provide high quality service, consistent in all commitments to customers. Our employees follow well-established business processes so that we can communicate clearly, deliver on time and exceed customer expectations.
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|✉ GET QUOTATION||CONTACT US NOW >>|
- Arabic Translation
- Cambodian (Khmer) Translation
- Chinese Translation
- Czech Translation
- Dutch Translation
- English Translation
- Finnish Translation
- French Translation
- German Translation
- Italian Translation
- Japanese Translation
- Korean Translation
- Lao Translation
- Malaysian Translation
- Myanmar Translation
- Portuguese Translation
- Russian Translation
- Spanish Translation
- Taiwanese Translation
- Thai Translation