Tomato Italian-to-Vietnamese translation services – Professional – ~100% Accuracy Tomato undertakes: 📗 Multi-field and multi-language translation 📗 Accurate translation 📗 Professional and dedicated services 📗 Competitive, transparent pricing 📗 100% commitment to information confidentiality ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE – Are you facing problems when looking for an Italian to Vietnamese [...]
Labor export documents, records, and paper translation services at Tomato – Accuracy of up to 100% – Prestige – Preferential rate available for large orders
📗 Accuracy up to 100%
📗 Keep all projects confidential
📗 Full warranty policy
📗 Cost transparency and contracts
📗 There are always good prices for records and documents in large quantities
Tomato offers translation services for labor export records, documents, and papers in large quantities at a good price.
Possessing a professional translation team of over 100 people and more than 3000 collaborators in Vietnam and many other countries, Tomato is able to provide a large volume of documents and records for labor export records, documents, and paper translation in a short time at an extremely friendly cost. It comes with a commitment to translation accuracy that exceeds 99%.
Documents that need to be translated in a labor export record
Consequently, in order for the labor export record translation process to proceed smoothly and without delay for the parties, customers sending records to Tomato must include the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Birth certificates
- Vocational certificate
- Provincial judicial record (confirmation of no criminal conviction from provincial police)
- Citizen identity card – Citizen identity card/Identity card – Identity card
- Household registration book
- Power of attorney
- School diploma (High School/Secondary)
- Marital status certificate and additional submission of a marriage certificate in the case of marriage
- A qualified health certificate from a qualified hospital
- Certificate (if any)
- Commendations, appreciation certificates, etc. (if any)
- And many other documents, etc.
Tomato provides a full package of notarized translations of labor export records
Besides serving conventional translation, Tomato also supports the notarized translation of labor export records, including full combo translation, notarization, and notarized duplication. In particular, all documents will be certified at prestigious private or public notary offices that have full operating licenses in accordance with the law.
With extensive experience in translating labor export records, we can support you with full and accurate documents.
The notarized translation process at Tomato is designed in the most convenient, transparent, and fast way possible, helping customers both optimize costs and get high-quality translations on time. When registering for our services, businesses or organizations engaged in labor exports always receive preferential pricing; the greater the number of documents to be translated, the greater the savings, which are accompanied by numerous attractive promotions.
Standard, fast, and prestigious labor export document translation services in Hanoi and nationwide
Currently, Tomato is providing translation and notarized translation services for labor export documents not only in major cities such as Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City but also in 61 other provinces across the country, including:
- Northern: Ha Giang, Thai Nguyen, Yen Bai, Bac Ninh, Vinh Phuc, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh, Nam Dinh, Ninh Binh, Hai Duong, etc.
- Central: Lam Dong, Binh Thuan, Ninh Thuan, Nghe An, Thanh Hoa, Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, Thua Thien Hue, Da Nang, Khanh Hoa, Phu Yen, Lam Dong, Dak Lak, Kon Tum, Gia Lai, Dak Nong, etc.
- Southern: Can Tho, Long An, Tra Vinh, Soc Trang, Ca Mau, Kien Giang, Vinh Long, An Giang, Tien Giang, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, etc.
Even in any region of Vietnam, if you want to register for translation, you can contact us immediately. Tomato Translation will guarantee you the following benefits:
|►||In order to achieve maximum accuracy, the translations are thoroughly tested by translators and professional foreign language software before being handed over|
|►||The time for document delivery is always on time, especially for urgent notarized translations|
|►||If, within 72 hours of delivery, the translation is discovered to be incorrect (an extremely rare occurrence), Tomato will revise it for free.|
Tomato offers notarized translation services for labor export documents and papers in more than 50 languages
It has become more attractive! The number of languages used by Tomato for notarized translation services for labor export documents and records has reached more than 50. When choosing to cooperate with us, this is a huge advantage for businesses, organizations, or centers specializing in the field of study abroad and labor export to various countries around the world.
The following are some common languages being translated at Tomato:
Notarized translation services for labor export documents of all specializations – fields
In addition to the abundance of translation languages, Tomato also offers translation services for a vast array of field professions. The company is currently performing notarized translation of labor export documents and papers for more than 100 specialized fields, such as:
|Environment||Electricity – Electronics|
|Tourism||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Media – Entertainment||Engineering – Manufacturing|
|Banking and finance||Life sciences|
|Oil and gas||…|
The most optimal labor export document translation cost today
The labor export document translation costs at Tomato Media are optimized with excellent service quality:
- Tomato is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Product – Service” award.
- Tomato’s application of a quality management system that has achieved the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate
- Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI rankings of the world’s largest translation companies
If the client wishes to request a notarized translation, the translation costs will include translation and notary fees. With the notary fee, the unit price can vary based on the office that performs the notarization, particularly:
- Private notary office: 65,000–80,000 VND per copy
- Public notary office: 120,000 – 160,000 VND per copy
A quotation is always accompanied by a contract that specifies each fee in detail and guarantees that no additional fees will be incurred after the service price list has been agreed upon. Each project will be optimized for cost so that it is suitable according to customer requirements. In particular, we always offer a variety of discounts to customers who want to work with us for an extended period of time, need to translate a large number of documents, or have registered services at the company.
Receive “huge” promotions when becoming a translation partner for labor export documents in large quantities at Tomato
Moreover, when a company or organization becomes a Tomato partner and needs to notarize large quantities of labor export documents, study abroad applications, or regularly translate long-term documents, they will receive a substantial discount. The larger the number of documents to be translated, the better the unit price of the service; a considerable amount in the customer’s budget will be effectively saved.
For details of the best price list and discount for your business, register to become a partner of Tomato in the form below:
A notarized translation of labor export records at Tomato receives many benefits
In addition to reasonable prices, Tomato’s notarized translation or translation services for labor export documents come with benefits and incentives such as:
- Absolute customer information confidentiality by Non-disclosure agreements
- The adequate warranty policy
- Contract signing in accordance with the law if the customer requires
- Absolute compliance with translation deadlines
- The accuracy of the translation is up to 100%
- Attractive discount for translation contracts with a large number of documents
- The price is extremely competitive; a quote is obtained within 15 minutes
Tomato Translation is confident that it will be able to meet all of the above obligations due to the following advantages:
- The translation speed of up to 20,000 words per day satisfies a variety of large-volume translation requirements requiring rapid completion;
- Translator qualifications are a Bachelor’s degree or more and at least 5 years of experience;
- Enthusiastic consulting services available 24/7;
- ISO 17100:2015 international translation process;
- ISO 9001:2015 quality management system;
Despite the fact that Tomato has only been in business for less than six years, its dedication and professionalism in translation services have led to a number of outstanding achievements:
- Successful completion of more than 65,000 projects and +1,000,000,000 pages of documents
- Member of many organizations and international associations: American Translation Association (ATA), K-INTERNATIONAL, NAATI, etc.
- Organizational data shows that the company used to cooperate with up to 2,500 partners, such as World Vision, Panasonic, Viettel, Sony, Ford, etc.
- Ranked 126th in the prestigious LSPI ranking of major translation companies in the world
- Honored to receive the title of “2021 Excellent Products and Services” at the Announcement Ceremony of “Vietnam’s Popular Brands and Labels & Excellent Business Leader 2021”
Contact Tomato to register for a professional and cost-effective labor export document translation service
With the achievement of the above, Tomato can help customers complete notarized translations of labor export documents and papers with the highest accuracy. All you need to do is send us your request right away through the registration form below:
Please describe your translation needs; our team will contact you quickly to assist you as soon as possible.
* We immediately provide a detailed quotation, including cost, delivery time, and method of implementation, within just 15 minutes of the request.
Tomato’s team of consultants will quickly provide all the information you want to know in the most detailed way, giving you maximum satisfaction. Or you can also choose to register for the service at the following addresses:
- Hotline/Zalo 24/7: 0938 596 333
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit the office in Hanoi: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Frequently asked questions about labor export document translation services
The following are frequently asked questions regarding notarized translation or translation services for labor export documents, records, and papers.
Does Tomato provide notarized translation services for a large quantity of labor export documents?
The answer is YES. With a strong translator force (+100 official employees and +3000 collaborators) and a translation speed of up to 20,000 words per day, Tomato Translation is able to provide translations or notarized translations of “huge” quantities of labor export documents while adhering to the delivery deadline.
In addition, we will also offer additional discounts for translation orders for large quantities of labor export documents, records, and papers.
In addition to labor export documents, does Tomato translate study-abroad applications?
The answer is certainly YES. Tomato is a company specializing in providing multilingual solutions for many industries. In addition to labor export document translation services, we also offer translation or notarized translation services for a variety of other documents, including:
- Study abroad applications
- Tourism visa and passport application forms
- Job applications for foreign companies in Vietnam, etc.
- Immigration applications, etc.
- Application for registration of marriage with a foreigner
This is another reason why Tomato is likely to become an ideal partner specializing in translation support services for businesses in the fields of labor export, study abroad consulting, tour operations, visa service provision, etc.
Can Tomato provide notarized translations of urgent labor export documents?
Currently, Tomato provides notarized translation services for labor export documents that require immediate handover. However, the cost of the service will be slightly higher than usual. In addition, some urgent notarized translation requests are also likely unable to proceed if they fall into the following circumstances:
- If the translation turnaround time falls on major holidays such as April 30 or May 1, notary offices usually do not work at this time.
- If it is a public notary office, there is typically a lengthy wait.
- The customer sends a requested file after 10 o’clock in excessive quantity, etc.
Are my notarized labor export translations confidential?
All notarized labor export translations provided to Tomato by customers are 100% confidential under the information security agreement (NDA). We will take full responsibility before the law if we lose the customer’s personal information to an unrelated third party.
How long does it take for a notarized translation of labor export documents?
The time to complete the notarized translation of documents will not be 100% accurate. Because it depends on factors such as the type of language to be translated, the number of words, and the difficulty of the specialization.
However, if we consider only ordinary notarized translations, the deadline for translation will be in the following two cases:
- Personal documents and records with 1 to 3 files sent by customers before 10:30 a.m. may be delivered on the same day.
- If the file sending time is after 10 o’clock or the number of files is larger, the translation is likely to be handed over on the next business day.
In addition, for partner customers such as enterprises, organizations, or groups, if there is a need to register for an urgent translation, Tomato has the ability to meet this requirement. However, if the volume of documents is quite large, please contact Tomato in advance so that we can discuss more specifically the turnaround time and the best option to hand over the translation to your business.
Promise of quality
Tomato Media guarantees to provide high-quality and consistent services in all its commitments to customers. Our employees follow well-established business processes to expressly communicate, promptly deliver services, and exceed customer expectations.