Translation from Khmer into Vietnamese and 48+ other languages – Confidentiality Tomato undertakes: 📗 Translation of ~100% accuracy 📗 Absolute information confidentiality 📗 Fast, transparent quotation 📗 Translation support on multiple-file formats 📗 Translators with practical experience ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE Do you: Have trouble finding a quality Khmer-to-Vietnamese translation service [...]
Document translation services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical companies at Tomato – Translation in large quantities
≛ Accuracy of up to 100%
≛ Optimized translation time
≛ Translation of all kinds of documents related to the medical field
≛ The most competitive price with the best translation quality
≛ Absolute confidentiality by a Non-disclosure agreement
Tomato is ready to provide high-quality document translation services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical companies and organizations
Tomato Media is one of the leading providers of translation solutions for a wide range of specialties, including high-difficulty specialties such as medical. Tomato offers high-quality document translation services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical companies.
1| Translation of company profile for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical companies/organizations
- General information about a company: Company name, time of establishment, tax code, address of head office, field of operations, legal entity status, etc.
- Organizational structure: faculties, departments, etc.
- Field of activity
- Equipment capacity, etc.
- Commendations, awards related to corporate governance, awards for contributions in the fields of healthcare, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Types of certificates
- List of leaders, personnel, etc.
- Personnel competencies: qualifications, certificates, personal achievements, etc.
- Practical experience of healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical enterprises and institutions: signed contracts, implemented projects, etc.
- List of health services
2| Translation of catalogs for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical companies and organizations
Tomato Media performs translations of catalogs for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical companies and organizations, including the following main contents:
- Introduction of medical companies, enterprises, and organizations
- Product catalog of medical equipment
- Product Introduction: product name, composition, product highlights, etc.
- Functions, strengths of medical equipment
- User manuals and storage of medical equipment
- Introduction of health services
- List of health services
- Strengths of health services
- Target customers of health services
3| Internal document translation for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical companies
Tomato provides document translation services for medical companies, including:
- Regulation, operational processes, and functional tasks of departments and divisions
- Financial statements
- Business licenses for medical and pharmaceutical equipment, etc.
- Confidential documents
- Documentation of equipment manufacturing, product research, etc.
- Bidding documents
- Types of contracts: labor contracts, technology transfer contracts, sales contracts, etc.
4| Translation of product introduction documents and videos
Tomato’s translation service for medical product and service introduction documents and videos can help businesses and organizations perform all stages to produce a complete media product: translation and format, dubbing, voiceover, subtitling, etc.
- Advertising materials such as catalogs, brochures, etc.
- Promotional videos for medical products and services
- Audio announcements at the hospital
5| Translation of instructions for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical companies
- Translation of user manuals for medical machinery and equipment
- Translation of instructions for the use of drugs, contraindications to drugs, etc.
- Translation of methods of storage of dietary supplements and medicines
- Translation of maintenance instructions, warranty of machinery and equipment
- Translation of medicinal ingredients
- Translation of medical examination guide
- Translation of medical service price lists
- Translation of rules of medical examination and treatment organization
6| Translation of tax reports and tax documents
- Financial statements
- Accounting documents
- Tax invoices
- Accounting records
- Tax declarations, etc.
- Other documents
7| Translation of other documents for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical companies
Tomato Media provides translation services for a wide range of business documents in the fields of healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and medicine.
- Translation of documentation of medical product research and experiments such as market research materials, product packaging research, product formulas, experimental processes, composition of products, etc.
- Translation of books, newspapers, and magazines specialized in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and medicine
- Translation of surgical reports, medical reports, disease treatment regimens, etc.
- Translation of documents for the purchase and sale of medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Translation of theses, scientific research on pathologies, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Translation of documents for pharmaceutical clinical trials and analysis of medical experiments
Tomato provides all translation services for healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and medical enterprises
In addition to business document translation services, Tomato Media also provides full translation service packages for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical businesses, including notarized translation, interpretation, translation, localization, and media translation.
Tomato provides document translation services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medicine companies in 50+ languages
As a global language solutions provider, Tomato Media has a staff and collaborators of over 3000 people with a high level of expertise. Therefore, we can meet medical enterprises’ need for document translation services in more than 50 languages around the world:
Tomato provides online and offline document translation services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medicine companies nationwide
Tomato Media has its main office in Hanoi and two offices in Thailand and Indonesia, ensuring that it can meet customers’ offline translation needs across the country.
In addition, Tomato Media offers online translation services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical documents to meet the translation needs of customers in all provinces and cities across the country.
- Ho Chi Minh City
- An Giang
- Binh Duong
- Bac Ninh
- Ninh Binh
- Nam Dinh
- Hai Duong
- Hai Phong
- Lang Son
- Tay Ninh
- Ba Ria – Vung Tau
- Da Nang
Online document translation services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical enterprises are the optimal solution to remove geographical barriers, helping customers save time and effort. With the online translation service at Tomato, you can fully experience high-quality translation service at home because we guarantee there will be no difference in quality between the two forms of online and offline translation.
Why use document translation services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical companies at Tomato Translation?
Tomato Media is proud to be a professional translation and interpreting solution provider for numerous partners and corporate customers operating in the fields of medicine and pharmaceuticals. With the advantages, dedication, and enthusiasm of each employee, Tomato is the most suitable healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical document translation solution provider for your project thanks to:
- Staff members and translators with high language proficiency and rich translation experience
- Translation quality is guaranteed to be highly accurate up to 100%
- There is a translation warranty policy to ensure customers’ rights
- Competitive price, suitable for translation quality, with promotion and discount
- A quality management system that meets the ISO 9001:2015 international certificate
- Be the translation company that honorably receives the “2021 Excellent Products and Services” award
- Tomato Media reached the top 126 The Slator LSPI 2023 – the world’s top language service provider business ranking
- Be a partner of Viettel, Michelin, Toyota, Public Bank, BamBoo, Sony, VinFast, Yamaha, etc.
- 1,000,000+ words translated per week, 1,000+ customers satisfied with service, 65,000+ successful projects, 4,722+ hours of interpreting, 2,500+ partners
Preferential translation costs for health, pharmaceutical, and medical companies and organizations
Tomato Media has created incentives specifically for the document translation needs of healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical businesses to guarantee that customers receive top-notch service at the best possible price. Tomato Media also offers discounts and promotions for large projects or loyal customers. To receive detailed consultation and accurate quotes, kindly contact Tomato via hotline at 0938 596 333 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** The quotation is for reference only
Quotes are optimized with excellent translation quality
A ⇄ B
60.000 – 120.000
70.000 – 140.000
90.000 – 140.000
90.000 – 140.000
|Vietnamese||French||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||German||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Spanish||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Italian||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Portuguese||130.000||130.000 – 180.000|
|Vietnamese||Lao||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Cambodian (Khmer)||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Thai||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Malay||135.000||135.000 – 185.000|
|Vietnamese||Dutch||135.000||135.000 – 185.000|
|Vietnamese||Czech||120.000||120.000 – 210.000|
|Vietnamese||Arabic||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Indonesian||135.000||135.000 – 185.000|
|Vietnamese||Filipino||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Polish||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Swedish||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Danish||140.000||140.000 – 190.000|
|Vietnamese||Norwegian||145.000||145.000 – 210.000|
|Vietnamese||Ukrainian||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Slovak||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Bosnian||130.000||130.000 – 180.000|
|Vietnamese||Romanian||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Bulgarian||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Latin||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Burmese||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Taiwan||60.000||70.000 – 140.000|
- Note: With general documents, the page unit is estimated at approximately 300 words. With detailed documents, contact Tomato for an accurate quote.
- The quotation above is for reference only. To receive advice on the most suitable services for your pharmaceutical and medical documents, kindly send your materials and files to the email email@example.com, and we will contact you for a consultation after 5–10 minutes.
Register for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical translation services with experts
- Do you need a language specialist to help you translate highly complex specialized documents?
- You need to complete documents quickly to sign a contract with your partner?
Fill out the registration form for Tomato’s document translation service for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical businesses right away to experience high-quality translation services performed by leading experts in the medical-pharmaceutical sector.
Unique pricing options – optimal costs provided
GET A QUOTE FOR TRANSLATION SERVICES
Please describe your translation needs; our team will contact you quickly to assist you as soon as possible.
Professional healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical translation process
The following is the process of translating business documents in the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical fields that has been optimized for the fastest time and the best translation quality.
Learn more about document translation services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical organizations and businesses
Document translation services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical organizations and businesses are one of the most sought-after services today. So do you know what a medical document translation service is? And how does it play a role in the development of the business?
What are document translation services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical organizations and businesses?
The translation of documents for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical companies and organizations is the translation of documents related to the field of medicine, pharmaceuticals,… To create a quality medical document translation, the translator must not only have language competence, but also have solid medical background knowledge.
Why is high-quality healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical translation important?
A high-quality medical translation is the means to:
- Product introduction and promotion
- Communication of valuable medical knowledge
- Contract signing
A bad-quality medical translation may get you in trouble.
- Poor translation of medical equipment affects the use process and intended use of the medical equipment.
- Inaccurate interpretation of medical topics affects diagnosis and treatment and can even seriously affect human health and life.
- Incorrect translation of pharmaceutical products can lead to misunderstandings of uses and incorrect understanding of products, leading to misuse of drugs and health effects.
- Lack of attention to translation quality can result in the dissemination of inaccurate or incomplete medical information.
How to contact for the quickest healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical translation service?
If you need document translation services for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical companies, contact Tomato Media to register for the fastest, highest-quality translation service via:
- Hotline: 0938 596 333
- Fill out the register form on the website: https://tomatotranslation.com/en/free-quote/
- Zalo: 0938 596 333
- Facebook: Tomato Media Vietnam
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to send healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical documents for translation?
To send materials for translation to Tomato, you can go to the office directly or send them via courier. Tomato Media also accepts documents via online channels, so you can send soft copies to Tomato via email at email@example.com or zalo 0938 596 333.
How to get translated files and documents?
Tomato sends translated documents to customers in 3 ways:
- Direct handover at Tomato Media’s Office
- Express delivery
- Send soft copies to the email or zalo account previously provided by the customer
Is the customer’s information and the project kept confidential?
Definitely yes. Information security is one of the leading factors in Tomato’s service. The information about the document and the customer is completely confidential under an agreed-upon Non-disclosure agreement.
Are there preferential policies for large projects?
Tomato always has a discount policy and high incentives for projects that need to be translated in large quantities or for customers and businesses with long-term translation needs.
Payment methods for translation services for pharmaceutical and medical documents at Tomato?
Tomato Media offers 2 methods of payment:
- Cash and bank card payments
- Online payment via PayPal or bank transfer
Tomato’s work schedule for healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical translation services?
We provide 24/7 healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical translation services, so customers can contact Tomato at any time. Tomato Media will contact customers within 15 minutes of receiving the request.
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|