Translation services for food business documents and profiles at Tomato – High quality – Prestige 📗 Guaranteed translations with an accuracy of up to 100% 📗 The more documents, the higher the offer 📗 Customer information confidentiality 📗 Commitment to punctuality 📗 Full warranty policy ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE GET [...]
Construction document translation services at Tomato – High quality – Prestige
📗 The international ISO 9001:2015-certified quality management system
📗 Information confidentiality with a Non-Disclosure Agreement
📗 Translation accuracy up to 100%
📗 Commitment to punctuality
📗 Competitive price, attractive discount
Tomato is ready to provide construction companies with a high-quality document translation service.
Document translation services for construction business provided by Tomato are always committed to bringing customers maximum satisfaction in terms of consulting, quotation, working process, translation quality, handover time, etc. We have successfully built up a team of professional and skilled staff ready to provide all forms of translation for a variety of documents related to the construction sector.
Translation of construction company profile
For construction company profiles, translation content usually includes:
- Company overview: Full company name, address, operating license, history of formation, organizational chart of departments, structure of leadership, services or products of the business, mission, vision, core values, development goals, etc.
- Information on business capacity: Professional qualifications of staff, achievements in construction, certificates or awards (if any), financial capacity, equipment and machinery or technology for construction projects, completed construction projects, a list of partners nationwide, charity work, etc.
Catalog translation services for construction enterprises
At Tomato, the construction business catalog can include the following business lines:
- Catalog of building materials
- Real estate catalog
- Catalog of construction survey services
- Catalog of construction services
- Catalog of consulting services for construction investment and management
- Catalog of construction design and construction design review
- Catalog of consulting services for construction supervision
- Catalog of apartment building management and operation services
- Catalog of architecture services
- Catalog of construction investment cost management services
- Catalog of interior business services
- Catalog of construction-specialized testing services
- Catalog of construction design and construction design review
- Catalog of consulting and construction services for irrigation works
Internal document translation for construction companies
Construction companies’ internal documents for translation usually include:
- Assessment of construction bids and bid registration documents
- Documentation of architectural specifications and building design plans
- Survey report, field analysis, land planning plan
- Documents related to the quality inspection of building materials and structures
- Research materials on building materials, engineering or construction technology
- Documents on construction measures
- Documents on landscape design and infrastructure planning of buildings: apartment buildings, industrial parks, schools, hospitals, production plants, etc.
- Documents on civil construction standards and industrial construction standards
- Documents on the process of bonus review and approval, advances, salary increases, settlements, etc.
- Types of construction contracts: contracts for the lease of seasonal workers, official labor contracts, contracts of construction cooperation, contracts for the lease of equipment and construction vehicles, contracts for the acquisition of building materials
- Bidding documents of construction enterprises: bid registration documents, power of attorney to sign bid applications, bid warranty documents, proof of bid capacity, etc.
Translation of product introduction documents and videos
Most translation projects, product introduction videos, and construction services include content such as:
- Materials and promotional videos on construction projects: condominiums, office buildings, resorts, hotels, tourist areas, urban areas, etc.
- Materials and videos about products for construction: types of building materials, construction machinery equipment, motor vehicles for construction, etc.
- Documents and videos promoting support services for construction include: project planning consulting, construction supervision, construction worker rental, survey consulting and evaluation of construction project bidding packages, rental of construction machinery equipment, etc.
- Documents and videos about the introduction of a construction company: TVCs, products or services, main activities at the company, news, reportage, etc.
Translation of instructions for construction businesses
- Guidelines on labor safety rules in construction works
- Construction process documentation
- Documents and guidelines on the process of reviewing salary increases, rewards, and KPI assessments of construction enterprises
- Text instructions on structural drawing and architectural drawing reading
- Building software manuals: drawing design software, construction management software, public service software, construction accounting software, etc.
- Guidelines on the bill of quantity formulation, etc.
Translation of tax reports and tax documents
- Documents and invoices for the purchase of building materials…
- Report on the budget for workers’ payroll
- Report the cost of expenditure of the construction unit
- Tax reports and financial statements of construction enterprises by quarter and by year
- Income tax report of construction enterprises and company employees
- VAT declaration and records of construction companies
- Accounting reports for construction costs
- Estimate report for construction
Translation of other documents for construction enterprises
In addition to the above services, Tomato offers translation services for other types of documents for construction companies, such as:
- Types of books, newspapers, magazines, novels, short stories about the field of construction, etc.
- Academic research projects, scientific reports, dissertations, theses specialized in construction, etc.
- Video translation of the construction industry: reportage, news, documentaries, new technology presentations, etc.
- Translation of advertising publications for construction companies: banners, posters, brochures, etc.
- Forms of documents on administrative procedures in construction, national specifications, etc.
Tomato provides all translation services for construction companies
Not only is it outstanding with a variety of construction document translation services, but Tomato Translation also supports a variety of high-quality translation services.
Notarized translation services for construction enterprises
- Notarized translation of applications for construction permits for apartments, factories, apartment buildings, resorts, etc.
- Notarized translation of construction contracts: labor contracts, project supervision contracts, compensation contracts according to planning, construction demolition contracts, contracts for the purchase and sale of building materials, contracts for the lease of construction materials, etc.
- Notarized translation for bid documents: construction and installation tenders, construction bid documents, invitations to bid, bid applications, etc.
- Notarized translation of visa documents, visa procedures for professionals, engineers, architects foreigners
- Notarized translation of bills, vouchers, tax reports, and financial statements in the field of construction
- Notarized translation of awards, certificates, records proving the capacity of construction enterprises, etc.
Interpretation services for construction companies
- Simultaneous interpretation for construction enterprises at events such as seminars, conferences, cooperative exchange forums, meetings, fairs, etc.
- Consecutive interpretation in construction fields, such as interpretation at courts, construction sites, factory training, business meetings or negotiations, shareholder meetings, etc.
- Whispered interpretation for construction enterprises in the following forms: interpretation at contract negotiations and construction groundbreaking ceremonies, etc.
- Accompanying interpretation for construction enterprises in cases such as: Interpretation at construction sites, project planning surveys, visa interviews for foreign senior personnel,etc.
- Remote or online interpretation for construction enterprises at meetings, workshops, conferences, seminars, negotiations of cooperation, etc.
Localization in the construction field
- Localization of construction software: construction accounting software, architectural drawing design software, construction company personnel management software, construction project management software, construction project bidding software, etc.
- Localization of videos on the field of construction: movies, TV series, documentaries, reportage, news, labor safety process guidelines, product introductions of the construction industry, etc.
- Localization of websites about construction: construction company introduction websites, real estate advertising websites, construction materials trading websites, legal consulting service websites in the field of construction, construction material lease service websites , etc.
- Application localization in the construction field: applications in e-commerce for furniture or construction material suppliers, construction project management apps, etc.
Media translation services for construction enterprises
- Translation combined with subtitling, voice recording, dubbing or voiceover for construction-related videos such as: project introductions, construction process, and information on construction materials
- Audio or video translation and transcription for construction enterprises on topics such as construction training, occupational safety guidance, civil engineer training programs, etc.
- Video script translation in construction fields such as seminars, conferences, announcements, media events, project promotion, service introductions for construction companies, construction contractor projects, etc.
Tomato provides document translation services for construction businesses in 50+ languages
Currently, the number of languages applied to serve document translation forms for construction businesses in Tomato is more than 50 languages used in many countries and territories around the world, such as:
Tomato provides online and offline construction business document translation services nationwide
Document translation services for construction businesses are supported by Tomato and provided in both offline and online forms, applicable in all 63 cities and provinces nationwide:
- Northern provinces and cities: Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Hai Duong, Quang Ninh, Hung Yen, Nam Dinh, Bac Ninh, Vinh Phuc, Yen Bai, Phu Tho, Lai Chau, Dien Bien, Ha Giang, Lao Cai, Cao Bang, Quang Binh…
- Provinces and cities in Central and Central Highlands: Thanh Hoa, Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Da Nang, Binh Dinh, Thua Thien Hue, Khanh Hoa, Ninh Thuan, Binh Thuan, Lam Dong, Kon Tum, Dak Lak, Gia Lai, etc.
- Southern provinces and cities: Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho, Ben Tre, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Long An, Tien Giang, Hau Giang, Kien Giang, Bac Lieu, Ca Mau, Soc Trang, An Giang, Ca Mau, Tay Ninh, Dong Thap, Vinh Long,…
Why use construction document translation services at Tomato Translation?
By choosing the construction document translation services at Tomato Translation, customers can be guaranteed the following benefits and incentives:
- Cost transparency, absolutely no unexpected surcharge after the agreed quotation
- Commitment to the confidentiality of all project information based on a non-disclosure agreement
- Respect the agreed deadline for on-time translation handover
- The translation is of high accuracy, translated by professional translators with full professional qualifications
- Ready to answer questions 24/7, consult clearly all questions for customers
- Support quick quotation within 15 minutes when receiving enough customer inquiry information
- High percentage discount for large numbers of files to be translated and loyal customers
- Get free edits within 72 hours after the handover deadline if the customer detects a faulty translation
With dedicated and professional service, after only 6 years of establishment, Tomato has now become one of the leading language solutions providers in Southeast Asia. At the same time, it expanded its operations with three offices in Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia, winning the trust of thousands of customers and making many outstanding achievements, including:
- ISO 9001:2015-certified translation quality management system
- ISO 17100: 2015 accredited service management system
- A large team of human resources: +100 official specialists, +3000 professional translation collaborators in many countries around the world
- Translation speed is over 20,000 words per day, and each week translates more than 1 million documents
- Successfully cooperate with more than 65,000 projects with +2,500 partners from large enterprises and corporations such as Naver, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Bosch, Honda, Samsung, Panasonic, Yamaha, Masan, etc.
- Top 126 the Slator 2023 LSPI – Prestigious ranking for major translation companies in the world
- Honored to receive the title of “2021 Excellent Products and Services” at the Announcement Ceremony of “Vietnam’s Popular Brands and Labels & Excellent Business Leader 2021”
- Member of prestigious organizations and associations in the world: ELIA, TIS, ATA, K-International, NAATI, Arkob, etc.
Preferential translation costs reserved for construction companies
At Tomato Translation, we always have a price discount support program with an attractive percentage for construction companies with large orders. Furthermore, the more documents that need to be translated, the lower the unit price of the service, contributing to optimal cost savings.
However, to determine the cost most accurately, when requesting a service quote at Tomato, please provide the following information:
- The number of target languages
- Number of words and fields to translate
- The translation turnaround time
- Other requirements: number of printed files (if any), translation file format, receipt of VAT invoice, etc.
These are important pieces of information that Tomato can quickly calculate and give a detailed price list, accompanied by the most reasonable discount for customers since any change in any of the above factors directly affects the fee level of the translation service.
Register for construction translation services with experts
For more convenience for customers wishing to receive quotes for construction document translation services with Tomato experts, you can choose to contact us by filling out the information in the quick registration form below.
Tomato consultants will call back as soon as possible!
We will respond to all business inquiries.
GET A QUICK QUOTE
Please describe your localization needs; our team will contact you quickly to assist you as soon as possible.
* We immediately provide a detailed quotation, including cost, delivery time, and method of implementation, within just 15 minutes of the request.
Professional construction translation process
After receiving the request and finalizing the quote, the construction translation process at Tomato Translation is conducted based on the following 5 steps:
- Step 1: Send documents to the translator in charge;
- Step 2: Perform the translation;
- Step 3: Proofread the translation;
- Step 5: Format the translation at request;
- Step 5: Hand over the final translation to the customer
Learn more about document translation services for construction companies
Here are some frequently asked questions from customers about document translation services for construction businesses.
What is a document translation service for construction enterprises?
The translation of construction business documents is a form of converting from one source language to one, two, or more target languages for content (text, website, video, etc.) in different fields. such as: construction, labor safety at construction sites, construction bidding documents, construction supervision contracts, construction materials purchasing contracts, construction technology research, architecture construction, etc.
Why is high-quality construction translation important?
The quality of translation in the construction sector is the core factor, contributing to enterprises getting closer to potential international partners. Information and content conveyed accurately, coherently, easily understood, and in keeping with the original message can help the company build trust with customers.
Not to mention that some construction content requires high precision in order to be licensed by the host country’s government for construction contracts, labor contracts, construction permits, construction business certification, bidding documents, construction design drawings, and so on.
If these documents do not have easy-to-understand translated content, are misinterpreted, or insufficiently convey specialized terms in the target language, it may lead to unsuccessful notarization of construction project translations or even wrong design construction, consuming costs and damaging the quality of the work.
How to request the quickest construction translation service?
The fastest way to contact the construction translation team at Tomato is to fill out the registration form or call immediately on the hotline at 093 859 6333 (24/7). Our consultants will quickly provide the most specific answers to customers’ questions.
Besides, you can also choose to contact Tomato in the following ways:
- Send inquiry information to the following email address: email@example.com
- Send inquiry at the website address: tomatotranslation.com
- Send the original text file by mail delivery or directly to the office at the address: 504, 5th Floor, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Dong Da, Hanoi.
How to send construction documents and files for translation?
Customers can choose to send document files for the construction document translation service in the following four ways:
- Send attachments via Zalo: 0938 596 333
- Send original text attachments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery of hard copies to our office address: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Note that for printed documents without soft files, you can choose to send files in one of two ways:
- Send the file by courier to Tomato Office Address in Hanoi (according to the address information above)
- Take a clear picture of the hard file or scan it into a soft file and send it as an attachment by Zalo 0938 596 333 or email email@example.com
How to get translated files and documents?
After completing the translation file, you will be handed over in two ways:
- For hard copies: The translation is printed on paper and then stamped as confirmation, copied to CD or DVD, and then delivered door-to-door at the customer’s request. This method of delivery may incur additional printing and shipping fees.
- For a soft copy format: Large translations can be uploaded to Google Drive or Dropbox and shared via the link attached to the email address or Zalo of the partner. Low-size files are simply attached to the customer’s email or Zalo.
In the event that customers choose to receive hard copies (prints or CD/DVD), they need to notify Tomato in the request for a quotation so that Tomato can provide the most reasonable cost information and avoid incurring additional costs after translation.
Is the customer’s information and the project kept confidential?
The answer is Yes. All customer and project information is strictly confidential to unrelated third parties. If Tomato discloses any information without the consent of the customer, it will be solely responsible for compensation under the provisions of the NDA as well as the provisions of the law.
Are there preferential policies for large projects?
The answer is yes. With large projects, Tomato always has price promotions through discount incentives with a high percentage. The more words that are translated, the more preferential promotions there are.
The methods of payment for construction translation services at Tomato?
Currently, Tomato Translation has the following official methods of payment:
- Cash payment at the office
- Bank transfer or Paypal Wallet
Tomato’s work schedule for construction translation services?
Construction translation service working schedule at Tomato:
- Office hours: 9: 00 – 18: 00 (GMT +7), Monday to Friday
- Online support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling the Hotline or Zalo at 0938 596 333.
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|
Promise of quality
Tomato Media guarantees to provide high-quality and consistent services in all its commitments to customers. Our employees follow well-established business processes to expressly communicate, promptly deliver services, and exceed customer expectations.