Indonesian-to-Korean translation services – Lingual diversity – Native standard Tomato undertakes: 📗 100% punctuality 📗 Accurate technical terminology 📗 A translator team with 3+ years of experience 📗 Good-looking appearance, confident demeanor 📗 The most competitive price in the market ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE Aside from the Indonesian to Vietnamese translation [...]
Notarized translation quotes (English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.) In Hanoi & nationwide
Notarized translation prices at Tomato #high quality
TOMATO MEDIA achieves the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate
📗 Competitive notarized translation quotes
📗 Fast, transparent quotations
📗 Price list designed according to customer’s demand
📗 No other surcharge
📗 Quality translations with a guarantee of 100% accuracy
GET A QUOTE
Notarized translation of documents and records for the purpose of work, study, or tourism is increasing. At present, there are countless translation units, and many customers have difficulty choosing a good translation unit offering reasonable prices while ensuring the content and legal value of the translation.
If you are checking notarized translation prices of translation companies or want to find a reputable unit with a good service price that is suitable for your budget, the article below is for you. Let Tomato bring you the most optimal solution!
The latest quote for the notarized translation service in English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc.
Tomato’s notarized translation service was created to bring quality products, help customers save time, and simplify the procedure for obtaining notary seals. Notarized translation quotes at Tomato Media ensure customers receive the most benefits within the most reasonable budget.
1. Notarized translation quotation for personal papers & common documents
The notarized translation fees will be accompanied by the notary fee in addition to the translation fee. In particular:
The notarized translation price = the translation fee (1) + the notary fee (2)
In which the translation price is divided into two types: notarized translation price for personal papers and common documents.
- Tomato’s notarized translation fee for personal papers is committed to being competitive. Tomato is ready to serve regardless of the language or field in which your document is written. Tomato provides notarized translation services for all personal documents; the most common ones include Academic records, degrees, certificates of land use rights, all kinds of documents, wills, injury certificates, etc.
- In addition to personal documents, Tomato also receives notarized translations of common documents of more than 100 fields in more than 50 different languages: business documents and contracts, translation of books, magazines, theses, projects, learning materials, research, website translation, etc.
The personal and common documents mentioned above will be translated by Tomato at the following cost of translation for your reference:
*** The quotation is for reference only
The quotation is optimized with high quality translation
|(1) Translation price|
A ⇄ B
|Vietnamese||English||75.000||60.000 – 120.000|
|Vietnameset||Chinese||60.000||70.000 – 140.000|
|Vietnamese||Japanese||90.000||90.000 – 140.000|
|Vietnamese||Korean||90.000||90.000 – 140.000|
|Vietnamese||French||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||German||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Spanish||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Italian||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Portuguese||130.000||130.000 – 180.000|
|Vietnamese||Lao||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Khmer||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Thai||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Malay||135.000||135.000 – 185.000|
|Vietnamese||Dutch||135.000||135.000 – 185.000|
|Vietnamese||Czech||120.000||120.000 – 210.000|
|Vietnamese||Arabic||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Indonesian||135.000||135.000 – 185.000|
|Vietnamese||Filipino||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Polish||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Swedish||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Danish||140.000||140.000 – 190.000|
|Vietnamese||Norwegian||145.000||145.000 – 210.000|
|Vietnamese||Ukrainian||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Slovak||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Bosnian||130.000||130.000 – 180.000|
|Vietnamese||Romanian||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Bulgarian||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Hebrew||Liên hệ||Liên hệ|
|Vietnamese||Latin||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Burmese||125.000||125.000 – 175.000|
|Vietnamese||Taiwan||60.000||70.000 – 140.000|
|(2) The quotation for notary services|
(Private Notary Office)
|65,000 – 80,000 (vnd/notarized copy)|
(Public Notary Office)
|120,000 – 160,000 (vnđ/notarized copy)|
The notarized translation quotation
To receive an accurate, notarized translation quote for your document or project, contact Tomato right away:
GET A QUOTE
2. Notary translation fees
The notarized translation fee with the above reference price list has 1 of the following notes:
- Translation fees may vary based on the size of the project, the difficulty of the specialty, the target language, the time of handover, and other requirements.
- In particular, the notary fee can be calculated according to the general price list issued by the Department of Justice.
- All of the above quotations are for reference only. For the exact cost suitable for individual projects, contact Tomato directly for assistance and advice on quick quotations.
- With common documentation, page units are collectively estimated at about 300 words. With detailed documents, contact Tomato for an accurate quote.
3. Notarized English translation price
The following is the notarized English translation quotation for reference:
The quotation is optimized with excellent service quality
***The quotation is for reference only.
|Types of service||Quotation|
|Translation of personal papers||75,000 VND/page|
|English translation of common documents *||60,000 – 120,000 VND/Page|
|Notarized English translation services – Public notary office||Translation fee + 65,000 – 80,000 (VND/Notarized copy)|
|Notarized English translation services – Public notary office||Translation fee + 120,000 – 160,000 (VND/Notarized copy)|
* Common documents are typically estimated at 300 words/page
To get accurate English notarized translation quotes, contact us:
Receive notarized translation quotes in Hanoi
To receive accurate, personalized notarized translation quotes, you can contact Tomato in two ways:
- Get direct quotes for notarized translation services in Hanoi: You can visit Tomato’s office in Hanoi so that the consultant can give advice and design quotations for you: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Get a quote online: Contact Tomato’s Hotline or send your documents to email at email@example.com. Tomato’s consultants will contact you for advice and detailed quotes for your documents and projects.
#High-quality notarized translation services at #good prices in Tomato Media
Many customers choose Tomato not only for the competitive notarized translation price, but also for the following benefits:
- Surprisingly reasonable notarized translation fees; quick, transparent, detailed quotations. The price is attached to the contract and there is no surcharge after the completion of the project.
- The notarized translation service quotation is designed to suit the needs of many customers with the best quality
- Many incentives and combo packages help customers save money as much as possible.
- Professional and accurate notarized translation services ensure up to 100% accuracy. We undertake to produce products that are correct in terms of words, expressions, and legal validity.
- The quality management system achieves the ISO 9001:2015 international standard.
- The instant notarized translation service is carried out immediately by the operating system according to the Automation Workflows process, which helps improve work performance and optimize time.
- Commitment to translation warranty If the customer has any complaints about the translation, we will check and make corrections if necessary.
- Commitment not to leak any information about the project without the permission of the customer. The NDA (non-disclosure agreement) will be strictly implemented.
- Tomato is honored to receive the title of “2021 excellent service-product” as well as the top 150 in the Slator 2022 LSPI (the rankings of language service providers with the best growth index in 2021 according to data from Slator.com). This is strong evidence of the quality of our service.
Tomato honorably received the “2021 Excellent Products – Services” award
Tomato entered the top 150 The Slator 2022 LSPI
FAQ about notarized translation fees
Here are some frequently asked questions about notarized translation prices:
1. How long does the Hanoi notarized translation take?
Before you sign the contract, we would highly appreciate it if you could tell us about the time you want to receive the translation. Tomato will conduct the process according to that request and undertake to deliver the product on time. In addition to the common notarized translation service, we also support an instant notarized translation service with guaranteed quality.
However, the completion of a notarized translation significantly depends on the time of obtaining the notary stamp. The judicial notary office usually works during business hours. Therefore, to get the translation on time, kindly send the document to Tomato as soon as possible for your convenience.
2. How is the notarized translation price in English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, etc. calculated?
Notarized translation prices for English, Japanese, and Chinese, as well as other languages, are calculated by the general formula:
The total cost = Translation fee + notary fee
The cost will vary slightly depending on the difficulty of the language as well as other requirements. To receive advice on the most suitable notarized translation services for your documents, kindly send your materials and files to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you for consultation after 5–10 minutes.
How long does it take to receive a quote for the notarized translation service?
The customer will receive a response from Tomato with a detailed quotation for the notarized translation corresponding to the request and the specifics of the customer’s project within 15 minutes of submitting the request.
Will notarized translation service quotes incur additional fees later?
Tomato is committed to a transparent and detailed price list attached to the contract, which is the final price, without incurring any additional fees later.
Is the notarized translation service quotation fixed?
Not fixed but may vary according to the project. Some factors that may affect the cost of notarized translations include:
- Notarization at the private notary office or the Department of Justice
- Number of translations to be notarized
- Documentary specifics
- Language to be translated
- Delivery time
If I need to get documents urgently, will the notarized translation quote be different?
If you have an urgent request and want to get your translation done during the day, then the cost will differ from the standard translation. However, Tomato is committed to market-competitive pricing that is commensurate with the quality of the translation you receive.
I have a large number of documents that need a notarized translation. Is there any incentive for a notarized translation quote?
Yes. Tomato always has incentives, discounts for large projects, and loyal customers. For detailed advice, please contact our hotline for assistance.
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|
Tomato Media Company – Prestigious notarized translation services at good prices
- Hanoi Head Office: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Branch in Bangkok: 362 Krungthep, Nonthaburi 2, Bangkok, Thailand
- Branch in Jakarta: 12th Floor, Wisma 46 Tower, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia
Hotline: 0938 596 333