Banking website localization services at Tomato – High-quality – Prestige 📗 The most accurate multi-platform banking website localization 📗 Diverse localized languages – over 50 different languages 📗 Commitment to consistency and cultural relevance of localized content 📗 Multi-platform, multi-device project testing 📗 Transparent and competitive localization costs ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET [...]
Do you need to translate documents for academic purposes? Are you looking for a notarized translation service for your documents? Are you looking for a reliable translation company in District 12? For your information, this article will introduce a few renowned, excellent translation companies in District 12.
Register for translation, notarized translation in District 12
Please describe your translation needs, our team will contact you quickly to assist you as soon as possible.
Summary of reputable and quality translation and notarized translation units and companies in District 12
The following are the prestigious and high-quality companies and translation units in District 12 that we have compiled:
|No.||Notarized translation in District 12|
District 12 Translation
|1||Translation services in District 12 – Tomato Media Translation Company||24/7 fast support in District 12|
|2||Notarized translation in District 12 – Notary Office in District 12||122 to Ky Street, Dong Hung Thuan Ward, District 12, HCMC.|
|3||Translation services in District 12 – Hung Gia Pham Company||267/4B Block 1, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, HCMC.|
|4||District 12 Translation – Tam Le||209/5 TMT2A Road, Trung My Tay Ward, District 12|
|5||Notarized Translation in District 12 – Nha Rong Notary Office||79 Le Thi Rieng Street, Thoi An Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City|
|6||Notarized Translation services in District 12 – Nguyen Van Mot Notary Office||24 Le Thi Rieng Street, Tan Thoi An, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City|
Top prestigious notarized translation companies in District 12
Finding a reputable notarized translation agency in District 12 is quite difficult due to the emergence of more and more translation companies and notary offices nowadays. In the following article, we will recommend the translation companies in District 12 that receive high praise from customers.
- Prestigious, fast notarized translation companies in District 10
- Fast, good-price Ho Chi Minh City notarized translation companies, offices
Select a notarized translation company in District 12, select Tomato Media!
Tomato Media has provided services to more than 2,500 clients with diverse translation and notarization services, such as translation, interpretation, localization, and media translation. If you’re looking for a translation service provider in District 12, choose Tomato Media to experience high-quality services.
1. Translation services for documents – A commitment to punctuality
Tomato Media provides translations of all types of documents. We offer two forms of translation: notarized translation and conventional translation.
Tomato Media guarantees complete accuracy of the translation for notarized translations and pledges to deliver translations on schedule. Documents that Tomato provides notarized translation services for include:
- Identity card/ citizen identity card, birth certificate, curriculum vitae, passport
- Household registration book, certificate of land use rights and house ownership
- Driver’s license, license to use technological equipment, etc.
- School reports, foreign language proficiency certificates, course completion certificates, transcripts, diplomas, etc.
- Student ID cards, etc.
- Medical records, disability certificate
- Certificate of COVID-19 vaccination
- Marriage certificate, divorce certificate, marital status certificate
- Payroll, pensions
- Job applications, admission
- Wills, certificates of inheritance rights
- Labor contracts, economic contracts, lease contracts, purchase agreements, secret agreements, etc.
- Business registration certificates, building permits, patents
- Bid documents
- Stock certificate
- Accounting documents, taxes, bill payments, financial statements
- Company profile
- Import and Export License
- Certificate of origin, certificate of quality
- Certificate of exclusive product registration
In addition, Tomato Media can offer translations of all other papers as required by customers.
- Books, dissertations, theses, scientific research works, syllabi, lectures, etc.
- Newspapers, magazines of all fields
- Scripts, correspondence, advertisements, invitation tickets, event information, catalogs, etc.
- DTP – desktop publishing
- MSDS documents
- Other types of documents at the customer’s request
2. Tomato provides highly specialized interpretation services in District 12
Besides translation, interpretation is also one of Tomato Media’s strengths. Through a team of translators with high language proficiency, long experience, and proficiency in many other skills, Tomato always brings satisfaction to customers when they experience translation services in District 12.
- Simultaneous interpretation
- Consecutive interpreting
- Whispered interpretation
- Online interpretation
- Accompanying interpretation
If you have any projects that need interpretation services, Tomato can assist you. Message Tomato if you are in need of interpretation services in District 12 for:
- Conferences, workshops
- Events, exhibitions, press release
- Accompanying interpreter to the notary office
- Construction sites, factories, industrial parks
- Negotiations, meetings, visits
3. Localization services (Websites, Games, Apps, etc.)
Localization is the conversion of languages, symbols, colors, etc. to meet native cultural relevance where the target language is used. In addition to language proficiency, the localization service necessitates an understanding of local culture. With years of experience providing localization services, Tomato Media has received a lot of positive customer feedback. Localization services in Tomato Media include:
- Game localization
- App localization
- Software localization
- Website localization
- Video localization
4. Media translation services (subtitling, voice-over, transcription, etc.)
Tomato Media can confidently bring high-quality media translation products to District 12 customers wishing to translate films, videos, TVC projects, TV shows, etc. Tomato Media’s media translation services include:
- Translation & Dubbing
- Translation & Interpretation
- Translation and Recording
- Movie/Video Translation
- Audio/video transcription
- Script translation
5. Tomato provides notarized translation services in District 12 for all types of specialized document
The specialized translation is one of the best-quality services at Tomato Media. In five years of serving as a language bridge, the number of specializations Tomato has engaged in translation has reached more than 100. The specializations in which we offer translation services include:
|Economy||Media – Entertainment||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Information technology||Banking and finance||Education|
|Environment||Oil and gas||Marketing|
|Tourism||Construction||Engineering – Manufacturing|
Electricity – Electronics
6. 50++ languages are translated correctly
Tomato provides translations of all documents into more than 50 popular languages, including:
7. Tomato offers translation services in District 12 and nationwide
Tomato provides translation services in a variety of forms, from translation and interpretation to media translation and localization, for all clients in need in District 12.
In response to the complex pandemic and to catch up with the technological development of the world, Tomato can flexibly support online translation services. This is an optimal translation solution that eliminates all geographical barriers and solves many problems of time, travel costs, etc. for customers. Thanks to online translation services, Tomato Media can support customers with translation needs from all over the world.
If you’re concerned that the quality of the online translation service will be lower than the quality of the offline translation, you can relax knowing that Tomato is committed to ensuring that there are no quality differences between these two forms of translation. If you need translation, contact Tomato via: the hotline at 0938 596 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Choose translation services at Tomato Media and get more than expected!
Coming to Tomato Media, customers will experience high-quality translation services with advantages available only at Tomato:
- High-quality, qualified and experienced staff are recruited and trained by Tomato
- The translation is guaranteed to be up to 100% accurate.
- The translation warranty policy ensures customers’ interests
- Fast translation time, on-time translation delivery
- Technology and an overall quality management system are applied to optimize the translation process and save costs
- Diversified services at a competitive translation cost that goes hand in hand with quality
- Be a company in the top 150 of the LSPI ranking – the ranking of the world’s largest translation companies
- Tomato Media is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Products and Services” award.
- The certified ISO 9001:2015 quality management system – the latest version of ISO 9001.
The latest quotation for District 12 notarized translation services
Tomato’s notarized translation service cost in District 12 is calculated by the sum of the translation fee and the notary fee. The following is Tomato’s price list for your reference:
Translation price list (translation of documents)
A ⇄ B
60.000 – 120.000
70.000 – 140.000
90.000 – 140.000
90.000 – 140.000
|Vietnamese||French||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||German||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Spanish||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Italian||120.000||120.000 – 170.000|
|Vietnamese||Portuguese||130.000||130.000 – 180.000|
The quotation for notary services
|SERVICE||UNIT PRICE (VND/NOTARIZED COPY)|
Notarization of translations
|65,000 – 80,000|
Notarization of translations
|120,000 – 160,000|
The above two price lists are for reference only because the cost of translation can vary depending on many other factors (the source language, target language, length and difficulty level of the document, customer requirements, etc.). To receive a detailed consultation and accurate quotes, kindly contact Tomato via the hotline at 0938 596 333 or email at email@example.com.
FAQs about notarized translation services in District 12 HCMC
Here are the frequently asked questions about translation, notarized translation in District 12 that we have compiled:
Q: Notarized translation regulations in District 12
A: The notarized translation process has a number of regulations that translators must follow to ensure the legality of the document:
- The translator responsible for the translation must be a collaborator of the Department of Justice, i.e., the person who has signed a collaborative contract with the Department of Justice. This condition is compulsory as it confirms the translator’s responsibility for the accuracy and relevance of the translation.
- Justice Department translators must be university graduates with a major in a foreign language and have language certificates. And the translators must sign the translation after its completion and obtain the seal of the notary office.
Q: What documents are required to perform a notarized translation in District 12, Ho Chi Minh City?
A: When performing a notarized translation in District 12, customers should prepare the following documents:
- Original documents that need notarization
- A copy and translation of documents required notarization
- The translator’s testimony
Q: What are the conditions for the instant notarized translation service in District 12?
A: The condition for getting a notarized translation in District 12 within the same day is that the documents to be notarized are of low complexity. For example, if you have identity cards, a curriculum vitae, household registration books, COVID-19 vaccination certificates, etc., you can get a notarized translation immediately on the same day.
In the case of choosing a public notary office, the time for obtaining a notary seal takes about 3–5 days. You will therefore need 1 to 5 days to complete the translation and notarization of lengthy, complex documents.
Q: How is the private and public notarized translation procedure done in District 12?
A: Whether it is a private or public notarized translation, the notary procedure also includes the following basic steps:
- Step 1: Submit documents to be translated and notarized
- Step 2: The notary receives the document and conducts a check on the legality of the document, then guides procedures related to the service
- Step 3: Translators conduct translation and sign the completed translation
- Step 4: The notary sign to certify the translation
- Step 5: Hand over the notarial results and collect fees according to the previously consulted quotation
Q: Can I translate a document without notarization?
A: It’s possible to translate the following documents without notarization:
- Materials for educational purposes such as: theses, dissertations, books, newspapers, scientific research articles, lessons, etc.
- Entertainment materials such as newspapers, magazines, literary and artistic materials, etc.
- Materials for notification or advertising purposes such as invitations, rules, catalogs, advertising, etc.
Q: Can I choose interpretation services in District 12?
A: Tomato Media provides high-quality interpretation services in District 12. Contact us to experience interpretation services via our hotline at 0938 596 333 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: What are the criteria for choosing a quality translation company in District 12?
A: A quality, reputable translation company needs to meet the following criteria:
- The human resource quality: A team of highly qualified, experienced and skilled translators
- Affordable, competitive prices commensurate with the quality
- Responsibility and willingness to handle flexibly any problems arising with the translation
- Transparent operation and compliance with the law
- Enthusiastic, fast, and meticulous consultation
- An optimal translation process to shorten the translation turnaround time
- Available warranty and archives of translations in case of loss or need to add another translation
Q: How do I contact a translation company in District 12?
A: Are you looking for a translation company in District 12? Contact Tomato Media:
- Hotline: 0938 596 333
- Zalo: 0938 596 333 ( Tomato Media )
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://tomatotranslation.com/
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|