With the motto “all for the benefit of customers”, Tomato is constantly evolving and changing to bring customers the best service experience. The RATER model helps businesses to analyze and improve the quality of their services. The adoption of the RATER model has helped Tomato significantly improve the quality of translation services. Overview of the [...]
Honored to be among the top 126 global language service providers ranked by The Slator, Tomato Media increasingly affirms its position and reputation in the process of serving the needs of translation and interpretation for individual and corporate customers.
Efforts worthy of the Top 126 The Slator LSPI 2023
Tomato Media has constantly improved its translation, localization, and translation services to deserve high rankings in the list of nearly 350 companies announced by The Slator LSPI (Language Service Provider Index). In particular:
Strengthen training and recruitment of high-quality personnel, ensuring minimum qualifications for translators and interpreters with a bachelor’s degree in language or an international foreign language certificate and extensive translation experience.
Provide translation services that meet international quality standards, ISO 9001:2015, and are committed to accuracy and security.
Complete and improve the workflow, translation, and interpretation processes to bring convenience to customers when ordering Tomato Media’s translation services.
Enhance business value with the value of operating with a PRECISION – PROFESSIONAL – DEDICATION mindset: precision in each service, commitment to the qualifications of the translator team, professional processes, and dedicated operations.
Take advantage of the world’s advances in science and technology to provide direct and online translation services for domestic and international customers.
About The Slator Language Service Provider Index
The Slator LSPI is a ranking of companies providing language services, such as translation, localization, and interpretation, worldwide. LSPI’s ranking on Slator.com is rated as one of the most prestigious business rankings in the industry. The Slator LSPI is also a valuable document in the decision-making process, devising strategies for language and translation service providers, service users, investors, consultants, etc.
2023 LSPI ranking criteria
Businesses appearing in Slator.com’s Language Service Provider Index show growth in the language services industry in terms of performance and development in scale, personnel, etc. The majority of Slator’s LSPI data is self-reported by companies and is double-checked by the Slator team by verifying public data such as annual reports filed with authorities or stock exchanges.
In its 2023 report, the Slator ranks nearly 350 businesses based on the following evaluation criteria:
✔ Total revenue in 2022 (unit: USD)
✔ Based on revenue in 2021
✔ Annual growth
✔ The headquarters and branches of the company
✔ Financial statement
4 business groups in the rankings
With the rating set applied for many years, Slator ranked businesses into 4 main groups:
🔺 Super Agencies: LSPs offer a full range of language services with revenues of USD 200 million or more.
🔺 Leaders: Những LSP có doanh thu từ 25 triệu USD trở lên nhưng không nằm trong nhóm Super Agencies.
🔺 Challengers: the group of LSPs whose revenue ranges from 8 to 25 million USD.
🔺 Boutiques: LSP Group achieves revenue of 1–8 million USD.
About Tomato Translation
Tomato Translation is proud to be one of the leading translation service providers in Vietnam and Asia. With a mission to help customers connect with other countries by providing professional translation and interpretation services, Tomato Media has enabled tens of thousands of individuals and businesses to collaborate with businesses and partners around the world.
Tomato endeavors to provide quality translation services
Over the past 6 years, Tomato has served more than 2,500 individual and corporate customers with all-inclusive services:
- Translation of personal documents: ID card, driver’s license, academic transcripts, university degree, civil transaction documents (real estate, marriage documents, divorce documents, wills, etc.)
- Translation of business documents: records, contracts, financial statements, business licenses, tax papers, import and export documents, marketing documents, communication documents, internal documents, etc.
- Translation of specialized documents: information technology, engineering, e-commerce, apparel, banking, agriculture-fisheries, etc.
- Translation of books, magazines, electronic editions DTP,…
- Simultaneous interpretation
- Consecutive interpretation
- On-site accompanying interpretation
- Online interpretation
Tomato meets the need for interpreters for all kinds of events and meetings. In particular:
- High-level meeting
- Multinational visit
- Press conference, product launch, international exchange
- Concerts of idols, singers, and public figures
- Business trips to factories and workshops
- Personnel training sessions
- Seminars and conferences
- Expo and fairs
- Interpretation at notary offices
- Website localization
- App localization
- Game localization
- Software localization
- Translation & Recording
- Translation & Dubbing
- Audio/video transcription
- Script translation
Certification and awards worthy of efforts
Keeping the core values and principles of providing translation services from the heart is not only a way for Tomato to affirm professionalism in each activity, thereby gaining the trust of more customers who order services, but it also assists us in attaining worthy awards and certifications:
- Achieved the title of “2021 Excellent Products and Services” in the rankings of the program “Vietnam’s Popular Brands and Labels & Excellent Business Leader 2021.”
- In 2022, it reached the Top 150 The Slator Language Service Provider Index.
- Completed more than 65 thousand projects, including more than 1 billion pages of documents for individual and corporate customers, +2,431 hours of voiceover and dubbing, and +4,722 hours of multilingual interpretation.
- International ISO 9001:2015-certified translation process
With a ranking in the Top 126 of the Slator LSPI and a core value of translating from the heart, Tomato must make additional efforts to develop revenue, scale, and human resources while ensuring that it provides customers with quality services that are easy to register for and meet their needs.