Indonesian-to-Korean translation services – Lingual diversity – Native standard Tomato undertakes: 📗 100% punctuality 📗 Accurate technical terminology 📗 A translator team with 3+ years of experience 📗 Good-looking appearance, confident demeanor 📗 The most competitive price in the market ✆ 0938 596 333 ✉ GET A QUOTE Aside from the Indonesian to Vietnamese translation [...]
Accurate – Professional notarized Korean translation services
📗 Accuracy up to 100%
📗 Instant translation, commitment to punctuality
📗 A variety of fields and languages
📗 Information confidentiality with NDA
📗 Transparent pricing, competitiveness guaranteed
Basic requirements for notarized Korean translation services
The demand for a notarized Korean translation of documents for work, study abroad, research, and business purposes is increasing day by day. A quality notarized Korean translation must ensure accuracy, comprehensibility, readability, and legal validity.
However, Korean with its set of hieroglyphs, grammar, and pronunciation has made it difficult for many individuals and businesses to find a professional translation partner. To remove those concerns, you can trust and choose the high-quality Korean notarized translation service at Tomato Media.
Fast and standard notarized Korean translation services at Tomato Media
Tomato’s notarized Korean translation service is increasingly being trusted by many customers. We not only offer a wide range of services but also undertake the quality of each translation.
1. Tomato Media provides notarized Korean translation services for a variety of documents
- The notarization of documents and personal papers in Korean: Birth certificates, citizen identity cards, driver’s licenses, diplomas at all levels, language certificates, certificates of marital status, marriage certificates, visa applications, passports, study abroad applications, tax declarations, etc.
- Notarized Korean translation services for all types of contracts: joint venture cooperation contract, share transfer contract, labor contract, import-export contract, purchase agreements, personnel contract, etc.
- Notarized Korean business documents and records: Business registration certificates, capacity profile, product disclosure, building permit, invoices, advertising permits, etc.
- Types of bid proposals, bid documents, certificates of bidder qualifications, etc.
- Papers, records, invoices, tax-related documents, financial statements related to auditing, accounting, etc.
|TOMATO MEDIA received the “2021 Excellent Products – Services” award at the Government Office – Conference Center||A team of 5+ years of experience and expertise|
2. Main tasks in the notarized Korean translation service
At Tomato, the notarized translation process of Korean documents and records is optimized in terms of time with 2 steps:
Step 1: Translate documents and files
Tomato will receive documents and requirements of customers and proceed to send the person in charge to translate, proofread and format according to the original format or customer’s request.
Step 2: Application for notary seals
The completed translation will be brought by Tomato staff to competent authorities such as the Department of Justice under the People’s Committee of the district, city/province for verification and notary stamps.
3. Notarized Korean translation into more than 50 languages
When customers use the notarized Korean translation service at Tomato, you will be supported to translate into any language. A team of experienced translators with extensive lingual expertise will help you translate documents into more than 50 languages, whether easy or difficult, such as:\
4. Address for notarized Korean translation services in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and nationwide
Customers who need notarized Korean translation in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City can visit the following address: Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District.
In addition, due to the movement restrictions as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, Tomato has provided an online notarized translation service using only scanned copies without the need for the original, thereby ensuring the most convenient and time-saving service.
Customers who need translation services can send a scanned copy to Tomato’s email first for our staff to translate. In the meantime, you will send the original document to Tomato’s office address so that the completed translation will be notarized.
5. Multi-field notarized Korean translation services
Recently, the number of Korean businesses choosing Vietnam as an investment and business location is increasing in various fields. Therefore, Tomato’s translation team has been constantly improving and learning to provide Korean translation services in different industries such as:
|Economy||Media – Entertainment||Medical – Pharmaceutical|
|Information technology||Banking and finance||Education|
|Environment||Oil and gas||Marketing|
|Tourism||Construction||Engineering – Manufacturing|
Electricity – Electronics
Tomato provides the #accurate notarized Korean interpreting services
The types of events where Tomato provides notarized Korean interpreting services include:
- Acquisition and registration of companies and organizations
- Conduct of civil acts (marriage, divorce, etc.)
- Lawsuit, litigation
- Purchase and renewal of real estate
- Purchase and re-registration of all types of assets
- Contract signing with Korean citizens
- Inheritance or waiver of inheritance
Tomato with a team of highly qualified notary interpreters who have studied abroad for a long time in Korea in combination with a service process achieving the ISO 9001:2012 certificate of quality management systems will bring success to your events.
Contact Tomato immediately to schedule an appointment with our professional Korean notary interpreters.
Why should you choose the notarized Korean translation service at Tomato Media?
- A team of highly qualified translators will provide translations with almost maximum accuracy.
- Tomato is one of the few units providing instant Korean notarized translation services.
- Tomato undertakes maximum information confidentiality under the Non-disclosure agreement.
- Tomato will conduct proofreading and error checks before the delivery of the translation and assist with the correction in case of errors upon the delivery of the translation.
- Transparent, public, competitive costs with preferential packages to help maximize budget savings.
- The delivery of translation with accuracy up to 100% under the quality standard system ISO 9001: 2015:
- Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI – Rankings of the world’s largest translation companies:
- Tomato is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Product – Service” award
The notarized Korean translation process in Tomato Media
Translation in general and notarized Korean translation in particular at Tomato is carried out simply and quickly based on the ISO 9001:2015 standard process. Our translators will adhere to the following steps:
The latest quotation for notarized Korean translation services
The cost of notarized Korean translation at Tomato Media is ensured optimization, helping customers save budget but still be satisfied with the translation quality. The price will be calculated based on the type of document, language pairs, areas of knowledge, project size as well as other requirements of the customer. Below is the quotation for Vietnamese-Korean translation services at Tomato Media:
The quotation is for reference only***
The quotation is optimized with excellent service quality
|Types of service||Quotation|
|Translation of Korean documents and personal papers||90,000 (VND/page)|
|Notarized Korean translation services – Private notary office||Translation fee + 30,000 – 50,000 (VND/Notarized copy)|
|Notarized Korean translation services – Public notary office||Translation fee + 100,000 – 120,000 (VND/Notarized copy)|
- The quotation for the notarized translation service above is for reference only.
- The pricing may vary depending on project characteristics and customer requirements
- If you need to translate documents into another language, contact Tomato via hotline: 0938 596 333 for support.
1500+ customers trust notarized Korean translation services at Tomato Media
Successfully implementing more than 65,000 high-quality projects, fast translation time, reasonable costs and high information security are the outstanding advantages of Tomato. These factors help us honorably accompany and satisfy more than 1,500 individuals, organizations and businesses at home and abroad.
FAQ about notarized Korean translation services
The criteria for choosing a credible notarized Korean translation agency? The criteria for choosing a credible notarized Korean translation agency?
There are several translation devices on the market nowadays, leaving clients perplexed when deciding which to choose. To ensure translation quality, you should choose a translation unit that meets the following factors:
- A team of translators who graduated in foreign languages and have equivalent degrees and certificates as well as possess years of experience.
- Timely delivery of translation as committed while ensuring accuracy.
- Reputable units always have a policy of commitment to information confidentiality to ensure the interests of customers.
- A translation unit that receives positive reviews and has a partnership with different popular customers and businesses.
How long does a notarized Korean translation take?
Notarized Korean translation services at Tomato Media have a quick process, customers can get the result within 24 hours or longer depending on demand.
However, the application for notary seals is affected by the working schedule of the Department of Justice, particularly:
- Monday – Friday: from 07:30 to 11:30 and from 13:00 to 17:00.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Therefore, if you have an urgent need for notarized translation, send your documents and files to Tomato as soon as possible.
What are the conditions for the Korean original documents to get translated quickly?
The notarized translation process will take place quickly and smoothly if the original meets the following conditions:
- The original is not erased, corrected, added, or removed invalid contents.
- The original is too old or damaged that the content is unidentifiable.
Promise of quality
Tomato Media ensures to provide high-quality, consistent services in all its commitments to customers. Our employees follow well-established business processes to expressly communicate, promptly deliver services, and exceed customer expectations.
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|