Understanding the concerns and worries of customers about the issue of Thai translation prices, Tomato Media not only provides customers with quality and reputable services, but the prices are also extremely reasonable and transparent: The price of Thai document translation services is calculated by the number of words, ensuring clarity Free warranty policy Price goes [...]
Tourism website localization – Fastness – Reasonable price – High-quality
≛ Native user-friendly content
≛ Accuracy reaches 100%
≛ Maintain the original website format
≛ Commitment to punctuality
≛ Price commensurate with the quality
Tomato is ready to provide tourism website localization services of high quality
Tourism website localization is the first step for domestic tour operators to access foreign markets and international businesses to penetrate the local customer base. With qualifications as one of the leading translation agencies in Southeast Asia, Tomato confidently affirms that we can assist travel businesses, tour operators, and travel service providers (guest houses, car services, tourist areas, etc.) in completing the task of getting closer to international customers.
1| The main contents of the tourism website localization service
Accordingly, Tomato Translation’s tourism website localization service always includes the following main content:
- Website interface
- Posts, homepage, and service page
- Banners, photos, and videos in posts
- Video on the website (if any)
- Symbols, signs, colors, etc. are suitable for the target language’s culture.
2| Tomato offers tourism website localization of various platforms
Regardless of the website platform, Tomato can perform tourism website localization according to the requirements of customers:
- Website Code tay
- Free Weebly
3| Tourism website localization services using cutting-edge support tools.
To ensure the optimal quality of tourism website localization, here are the latest technology update support tools that are being used by Tomato:
- SDL Trados Studio
- Microsoft Language Portal
- MadCap Flare
Tomato provides tourism website localization services in 50+ languages
Not only does Tomato Translation have the ability to localize tourism websites on a variety of platforms, but it also has the ability to perform the translation in more than 50 languages. The most popular among the requests from customers are Vietnamese-English, Vietnamese-Chinese, Vietnamese-Korean, and Vietnamese-Japanese language pairs. There are other languages such as:
Tomato provides online and offline tourism website localization services nationwide
Currently, Tomato is providing tourism website localization services (online and offline) for all travel businesses, tourist areas, hotels, guest houses, restaurants in tourist areas, or organized activities related to the field of tourism (such as car services, etc.) across the country, including:
- Northern Region: Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Bac Ninh, Quang Ninh, Vinh Phuc, Thai Binh, Hai Duong, Hung Yen, Nam Dinh, etc.
- Central and Central Highlands Regions: Nghe An, Thanh Hoa, Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, Quang Nam, Hue, Da Nang, Binh Dinh, Lam Dong, Dak Lak, Dak Nong, Kon Tum, Gia Lai, Khanh Hoa, Ninh Thuan, Binh Thuan, etc.
- Southern Region: Ho Chi Minh, Dong Thap, Can Tho, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Tay Ninh, Tien Giang, An Giang, Kien Giang, Bac Lieu, Vinh Long, Soc Trang, Ca Mau, etc.
Why should I choose tourism website localization services at Tomato Translation?
During its six years of operation, Tomato has completed hundreds of tourism website localization projects for numerous business customers and organizations. Tomato proudly possesses superior advantages and enthusiasm when working to support every customer to complete the project with the best quality:
- The team of translators all have bachelor’s degrees in language, prestigious translation certificates, and accurate translation and localization experience
- Many collaborators are experts working in popular tour operators or prestigious organizations in the field of tourism
- ISO 9001:2015 standard quality management system
- ISO 17100: 2015 professional translation service management system
- The translation turnaround time is quick and on time thanks to the translation speed of up to 20,000 words per day and a powerful translation team of +100 experts and +3000 collaborators
- Many experienced SEO technical staff ensure that the tourism sector website is translated correctly, combining multilingual SEO optimization.
- Customer information confidentiality is guaranteed by an NDA agreement
These advantages also help Tomato Translation achieve impressive accomplishments:
- +65,000 successful projects and more than 1 billion documents completed
- Cooperation with over 2,500 partners: Embassy of Korea, Bamboo Airways, Vietnam Airlines, BIDV, Standard Chartered, etc.
- Become a member of many prestigious organizations in the world: ATA, ELIA, TIS, NAATI, etc.
- In the top 126 Slator 2023 LSPI – the ranking of the largest global translation companies,
- Honored to receive the title of “2021 Excellent Products and Services” at the Announcement Ceremony of “Vietnam’s Popular Brands and Labels & Excellent Business Leader 2021”;
Preferential website localization costs for travel companies
When travel agencies choose to localize the tourism website at Tomato, the price of the service can be calculated based on the following factors:
- Number of words to be translated
- Languages and the number of languages that need localization
- The specialization (difficulty) of the website
- The website platform to be localized
- The translation turnaround time
- Proofreading fee
The change in the above factors will directly impact the change in the cost of tourism website localization. This is also why you should contact Tomato and include a detailed request for a specific quote for your project.
However, to help customers optimize costs, Tomato will always send quotes with discounts at an attractive percentage for travel businesses that need to localize a large number of words and regularly update translations. The larger the number of localized words, the higher the offer in return.
Register for tourism website localization services with experts
When you submit all of your requests in the form below, your company will receive the most accurate and detailed localization cost estimate, including the discount and turnaround time, in a timely manner. You just need to follow the instructions on the form and let Tomato do the rest.
It is easy to register for tourism website localization services
Don’t hesitate, but send your request right here!
The professional tourism website localization process
The localization of our tourism website will be accomplished in five steps following the negotiation of the price and contract.
- Step 1: Send the file to the translation department to assign the translation task to each member
- Step 2: Implement website localization services
- Step 3: Proofread the translation
- Step 4: Format the translation in accordance with the web interface and platform
- Step 5: Hand over the final translation to the customer
Learn more about tourism website localization service
Tomato will answer some frequently asked questions regarding this service in order to help travel companies, tour operators, tourist resorts, and tourism-related service providers better understand tourism website localization.
What is tourism website localization?
Website localization is the process of applying in-depth translation methods to translate and localize the content of the website from the source language to one or more target languages.
Once translated, the tourism website needs to be checked again to ensure its “friendliness and relevance” to the culture of the target language user. From there, it helps tour operators, travel businesses, and resorts easily promote their tour programs and travel services to potential customers in different countries.
Tourism website localization doesn’t stop at translation
Basically, website localization and translation are the processes of translating words from one language to another. However, the level of tourism website localization is higher than the conventional website translation service.
The goal is not simply to rewrite the website content in a new language; the translation must also “break down” the cultural barriers of the target language users, making it easier for them to receive new information from a language belonging to a different culture.
In addition, website localization is a technically complex, multi-stage process. A translation company must also evaluate the factors that contribute to a website’s increased appeal to new users. These are elements such as design, layout, domain, notation, SEO keywords, etc.
Why is high-quality tourism website localization important?
Because high-quality tourism website localization will bring a lot of benefits to tour operators,
- Create favorable conditions for staff using the target language to understand and easily manage or edit website content
- Increase the visibility of the website on search engines in the new country
- Create more empathy and usability for users of the target language because the sentences are simple to comprehend and reflect the local culture
All of these factors will aid businesses in enhancing their web management practices and attracting more potential customers to purchase their tour packages.
How to contact us to get the fastest tourism website localization service?
At Tomato, you can contact the fastest tourism localization service by calling Hotline/Zalo at 0938 596 333 immediately to receive accurate advice. Or you can also choose one of the following three ways:
- Submit a request through the Tomato service registration form on the website
- Send information for a consultation to email@example.com
- Pay a visit to our Hanoi office: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District.
How to send files for tourism website localization?
Customers wishing to send files or documents for tourism website localization through methods such as:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: tomatotranslation.com
- Zalo account: 0938 596 333
- Send mail to the office: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi
How to get localized files and documents?
Localized files and documents will be sent in the form of soft copies (online) via email:
- Small-size files will be sent as attachments directly in the email
- Large files will be uploaded to cloud storage services like Google Drive and Dropbox. The link is then distributed by emailing the client a request to download it.
If some companies want a hard copy, the files can be printed out in pdf or Word format or copied to DVD and sent to customers by courier. Paper files will be stamped with confirmation from Tomato.
Please be noted that for the delivery service of paper files, documents, DVDs, or CDs, customers need to clearly ask in the quotation before agreeing on the agreement. Furthermore, the delivery of hard copies can incur additional printing and shipping costs.
Is the customer’s information and the project kept confidential?
All customer and project information is strictly confidential to unrelated third parties. If the information is leaked outward due to Tomato’s fault, we will take full responsibility before the law as provided in the NDA.
Are there preferential policies for large projects?
Large projects always receive preferential policies from Tomato in the form of a percentage discount on the service price list. The more translations, the higher the discount percentage.
Methods of payment for tourism website localization services at Tomato
Tomato Translation has three main payment methods:
- Cash on delivery (COD)
- Payment by bank transfer
- Payment via PayPal
Tomato’s working schedule for tourism website localization?
Not only Tomato’s tourism website localization service but its other services are also available during working hours of Mondays to Fridays (9:00–18:00 GMT +7). In addition to the above working hours, we still provide consulting and translation services online 24/7 through the Hotline/Zalo number, 0938 596 333.
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|