Prestige & High-quality Video Localization Services at Tomato Media
📗 Confidentiality under the NDA
📗 The most suitable and optimal cost
📗 Fast process with 24/7 consultation
📗 Staff with at least 3 years of experience
📗 Video localization in 50 languages
Video localization – the trend of every industry
Let’s have a look at what video localization is before we get into video localization services. Video localization is simply understood as video translation. Videos are utilized to deliver material and messages in the present 4.0 era and are regarded as the best form of communication with a big impact on people. According to statistics, the human brain can access up to 90% of the information in the form of visual information, hence the usage of video is growing increasingly prevalent and popular.
High-quality video localization services at Tomato Media
Tomato Media provides professional package video localization services, from selection of translators, video technicians,.. helping customers to optimize costs and easily control the quality of video products. We support to translate a variety of video files in all formats on demand, namely mp4, .webm, .gif, .mkv, .avi, .flv, .ogg, .vob, .ogv, .drc, .gifv, .mng , .mov, .qt, .wmv, .yuv, .rm, .amv, etc.
Types of video localization at Tomato Media
Choosing the high quality localization service at our company, you will be provided with many video localization solutions according to your requirements, including:
- Music videos: Music videos from countries around the world such as Europe and America, Kpop, Denmark, etc.
- Video game show localization: Translate video game shows, reality TV, etc.
- Localization of promotional videos, media TVCs, marketing videos: media and advertising videos in campaigns implemented in many countries.
- Localization of video tutorials: Video tutorials for products, services, how-tos (gameplay, assembly, etc.), product reviews, tips, etc.
- Video introducing the company’s products, processes, and ways of working
- Videos on Youtube, TikTok platforms, etc.
- Entertainment videos
- Interview videos
- Product review and demonstration videos
- Live broadcasts
- Summary and event presentation videos
- Conference videos
- Education & Learning Videos
We can translate videos from the original language into a variety of languages, diversifying languages and allowing us to communicate more extensively in a variety of sectors and genres.
The video content localized at Tomato Media mainly includes:
- Video scripts
- Video subtitles
- Dialogues, narrations, explanations
Tomato also offers a video transcription service, which means that the translator will listen to the video/audio and transcribe the information in the original language, without translation. Customers at Tomato use this service as well. We always assign native speakers to this service. Because this service necessitates native speakers’ standard writing skills in addition to good listening skills.
Multilingual video localization at Tomato Media
Tomato provides every consumer with a responsive multi-language video localization solution. Everything is covered, from major languages to videos in less prevalent languages. Tomato is delighted to offer translation services in over 50 widely spoken languages throughout the world.
Tomato Media’s high-quality video localization costs
Video localization costs in Tomato Media are optimized for international quality:
- Tomato is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Product – Service” award.
- Tomato’s application of a quality management system that has achieved the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate
- Tomato is in the top 150 LSPI rankings of the world’s largest translation companies
We want you to benefit from the high-quality video localization service we offer. Get quotes for your video localization service now:
Or get a quote via a direct request form:
GET A QUOTE
Why should you choose to use Tomato Media’s video localization services?
We always have one supervisor by a manager for each project to assure the finest video localization services quality. Customers will be able to watch the product in real-time and will have access to project management 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This will assure uniformity throughout and a quick and efficient processing pace, resulting in the most customer-satisfying items.
Experienced localization staff
- With more than 3,000 collaborators who can translate video content with professionalism and accuracy, ensuring the best output quality.
- All service procedures are continuously monitored and maintained 24 hours a day, seven days a week by a bilingual project management staff, ensuring 100% accuracy. The content of the video translation must be native, soulful, and very effective in corporate communication as a goal.
- 100% of the translators at Tomato Media have at least 3 years of experience in video localization, so we are confident to meet all customer requirements in this field of video translation.
Advanced translation technology
We use innovative translation technology, such as Trados and Translation Memory, at Tomato to assist customers to save time. Furthermore, the working method is simple and straightforward, allowing consumers to quickly manage the translation problem.
Commitment to confidentiality under the NDA
To protect customers’ interests, every customer who comes to Tomato and employs the video localization service signs an NDA. As a result, customers can rest certain that their personal information will be kept completely private at Tomato Media.
Short process and simple procedure
Perhaps one of the things that customers have always appreciated about the video localization service at Tomato is the short and simple workflow. Customers can both save time and easily control the progress while ensuring the quality is always according to their wishes.
The most competitive video translation prices on the market
Customers can save a lot of money compared to market rates thanks to the simple and straightforward approach as well as the use of innovative translation technology. Furthermore, when consumers use Tomato’s video translation service, they will be able to adjust their costs based on their needs, allowing them to save the most money possible.
Entered the tiop 126 LSPI 2023 – Global translation companies ranking
The quality management system at Tomato meets the international standard ISO 9001:2015
Video localization process at Tomato Media
The following is the process of video localization at Tomato Media – a reputable localization agency with an internationally certified ISO 9001:2015 quality management system:
Frequently asked questions about video localization services
1. How long does it take to localize a video?
The duration of the localized product and the price per hour varies depending on the type of video, topic, and number of words. For example, in technical majors, it often takes longer to accurately indicate special terms. If the video has a very fast voice, then language localization will also take longer. An hour-long video typically takes 4 to 5 hours to translate.
To save money, edit videos to eliminate the idle time between shots, errors, repeats, and useless frames.
2. Why localize videos?
Video content is an increasingly important marketing tool capable of attracting the attention of customers.
- 88% of those who claimed to have been convinced to buy a product or service by video
- 81% of marketers claim that a video helped them increase sales
- 73% of people say they prefer to watch a video rather than read an article
3. What types of video localization services do they include?
- Transcription: It allows viewers to view the written version of the words spoken on the screen. The recording in the original language of the video is then localized to the target language.
- Subtitling: They allow viewers to view the written version of the words spoken on the screen. The words are in the viewer’s native language because the service includes a translation of the transcription into other languages. This leads to greater accessibility.
- Voiceover and dubbing: They allow viewers to listen to the audio of the video in their native language. This service provides the best experience for people who speak different languages.
4. How does Tomato calculate the price for the video localization project?
For the exact price of a video localization project, we consider many factors affecting the cost of localization, such as:
- Project volume: In most cases, we give quotes in words or characters. The number of words or characters is the most accurate indication of the efforts of our linguists in the project.
- Language pairs: indicators for each language vary due to the nature of the source language and the target language.
- Industry expertise: the complexity of the required expertise also affects the price of the project. Videos with generic content are charged less than videos with highly specialized content.
- Service requirements: we apply different rates for each of our video localization services.
- Technical complexity: some projects are more complex to handle. With such projects, our team needs to spend more hours processing, which affects the overall cost. Please contact our team for a quote for your video localization project.
5. How long does it take to complete a video localization project?
It depends on the volume, language pair, content type, service requirements, and other specific elements of the project.
To get the correct handover time for your video projects, please contact our support team via hotline or quote form.
6. What video formats does Tomato support localization?
We support multiple video formats:
- Input format:.MOV, .AVI, .MP4, .VOB, .Ogg, .3GP / 3GP2, .PCM, .WAV, .WEBM, .DIVX, .AXF, .OGV, Flash video, videos archived online.
- Output format: SubRip (.srt), Facebook sẵn sàng SubRip (.srt), Transcript (.txt), Avid DS Subtitle File (.txt), Scenarist (.scc), MacCaption (.mcc), Timed Text (.ttml), Quicktime (.qt.txt), WebVTT (.vtt), DFXP (.dfxp), Cheetah .CAP (.cap), Spruce (.stl)
7. Is my video data kept confidential?
Yes, all information is kept safe and used only by the relevant personnel. Tomato is willing to sign the NDA (non-disclosure agreement) to ensure the confidentiality of all content from our customers. On our side, all relevant staff and linguists must sign the NDA with Tomato before starting to work on projects.
8. What payment method does Tomato accept?
- We accept payment via bank transfer, cash, or Paypal. Accepted currencies include VND and USD
- If you want to pay in another currency, please contact our team for a discussion.
|Ready to get started?|
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|
- Translation Services
- Interpretation Services
- English Translation Service
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish Translation Service
- Interpreter service at the scene
- Interpreter Service for the project
- Remote Interpreting Services
- Cabin/Simultaneous Interpreting Services
- Consecutive Interpreting Services
- Whisper Interpreting Services
- Escort Interpreting Services
- Interpreter Service at the Factory
- Interpreter Service for Trade Fairs & Exhibitions
- Negotiation Interpretation Services
- Court Interpretation
- Interpretation Service for Conferences and Seminars
- Market research interpreting services
- Technology Transfer Interpreting Service
- Interpretation services for cultural exchange and tourism events
- Localization Services
- Media Translation Services
- Translation Services
- English Interpretation – Introduction to high quality service at a good price
- The Chinese interpretation agency ranked first in terms of quality today
- Company Profile Translation
- Notarized Translation Services
- Korean Interpretation Service – Fast and accurate interpretation expert
- Document Translation
- Specialized Document Translation
- Thesis Academic Document Translation Services
- Import and Export Translation
- Accounting Translation Services
- Contract Translation
- Tenders Translation
- MSDS Translation Services
- Book Magazine Translation Services
- Desktop Publishing (DTP) Services
- Notarized Translation Services of Study Abroad Documents
- Notarized Translation Services of Visa Applications
- Financial Statement Translation Services
- Interpretation Services