Reliable & High-quality Software Localization Services at Tomato
📗 Precise software localization
📗 Professional and experienced staff
📗 Testing on multiple platforms
📗 Appropriate and optimal cost
📗 Commitment to complete confidentiality of information
Software localization overview
Software localization is a service that receives a lot of attention today. Companies that solely develop software in a country with a single native language have a hard time improving technology and are frequently limited in their user base. As a result, software localization is an unavoidable trend for these firms in order to broaden their scope of activities, increase traffic, and improve user experience.
What is software localization?
Simply put, software localization is a method of making software more user-friendly by aligning it with the cultural and technological elements of the intended client base. Translation, in particular, plays a leading role, allowing the process of localization from the original to the target language to proceed smoothly.
Software localization quality assessment standards
However, the process of perfecting the software localization is quite complicated. Each country will have different internet usage habits and its own language, culture and lifestyle. To evaluate a successfully localized software in terms of translation, the most basic criterion is that the description must have a style that is close to the target user, making it easy for them to visualize the contextual usage functions that appear in the software.
Top-notch professional software localization services
Tomato provides high quality software localization services. Tomato is a service business specializing in providing language solutions, each software product is localized by the company is aimed at helping customers successfully optimize a number of core goals, including:
- Reaching new users in foreign markets
- Expanding business potential and achieving good profit
- Possessing a competitive advantage over competitors in the same field
- Enhancing the user experience with the right language
- Quickly updating consumer tastes in the world
- Increasing the professionalism of the software
Content that needs localization of the software
Accordingly, when performing translation services and software localization, Tomato Media will usually perform conversions for content such as:
- Information on the software interface on mobile devices and computers.
- Instructions for installing and using the software on device platforms
- Terms of agreement on user information privacy
- Information about software licenses and certifications
- Sales and warranty policy (if any)
- Content of news sites, blogs about customs, culture, and social activities related to the target audience
- Incentive programs, introductory information, brand advertising, etc.
- Information and contacts
- Translation of databases or HTML, XML files, etc.
With such a vast amount of work, translators must be proficient in the local language, as well as knowledgeable in disciplines such as information technology, legislation, and a thorough awareness of the target audience’s culture. All of these conditions will be fully met by our organization for you, with the following commitments:
- Accurate localization quality, aiming at the right user audience
- Economical costs, suitable for customer’s budget
- Warranty policy and professional information security
- Signing the contract in accordance with the law
Tomato localized software in 50 popular languages
Tomato offers complete software localization services in 50 languages, including:
Costs for high-quality software localization services
The cost of software localization at Tomato Media is optimized with the high-quality international standard ISO 9001:2015
- Tomato is honored to receive the “2021 Excellent Product – Service” award.
- Tomato’s application of a quality management system that has achieved the globally recognized ISO 9001:2015 certificate
- Tomato is in the Top 126 LSPI 2023 – the world’s largest language service provider ranking
Software localization at Tomato Media will help you optimize your project budget. Because we apply the implementation process according to the international standard ISO 9001:2015, all unnecessary operations, processes, or elements are removed by us to provide high-quality, optimized localization software.
We want you to benefit from our high-quality software localization service at the most optimal cost:
Contact us to get a quote for your software localization service request:
Or direct request for quotation via the form:
GET A QUOTE
Why should you choose Tomato Media’s software localization services?
Tomato’s software localization services are reliable and high-quality. Tomato made such a bold statement because our organization has been successful in establishing the following advantages.
Experienced translation and localization team
Tomato Media now has a workforce of 100 experts and more than 5,000 professional translators worldwide after more than 5 years of operation. Hundreds of experts, including indigenous peoples who are proficient in various languages and have an extensive understanding of the cultures of many countries and areas, are among them.
This helps us to be able to take on a variety of localization software translation projects in many fields, with a translation speed of up to 20,000 words/day, making it easy for us to complete urgent projects in a short time.
Commitment to absolute confidentiality
The information in the project is guaranteed to be 100% confidential by the company, absolutely not disclosed to third parties, in strict compliance with legal principles based on the NDA contract signed between the two parties. Professional localization services will definitely help customers have the best experience.
Testing on multiple platforms and devices
Before receiving the final product handover, customers will be allowed by the company to conduct tests on all different device platforms such as desktop computers, tablets, laptops, smartphones, etc. The testing process will end until an agreement is reached between the two parties.
Constantly improved service quality
Furthermore, we continue to invest in the most up-to-date technologies and support tools, as well as innovate translation services in accordance with current trends, in order to support the smooth translation and software testing process and deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction.
That’s why we can provide software localization services in more than 50 languages and 100 specialties in many different fields.
QC system meets ISO 9001:2015
Tomato Media is proud of its service quality management system, which has been certified to meet ISO 9001: 2015 international standards. This is what drives us to be focused in every working process in order to create the greatest products and services while keeping client confidence in the company’s reputation.
Trusted by 1,000+ customers
The list of more than 1,000 consumers who have used Tomato’s services is the most persuasive evidence of the company’s professionalism. Furthermore, after more than 5 years of operation, we have worked with over 2,500 partners, including international companies and corporations, and completed over 65,000 projects in a variety of nations.
Honored to receive the title of “2021 Excellent Products and Services” at the Announcement Ceremony of “Vietnam’s Popular Brands and Labels & Excellent Business Leader 2021”
Top 126 the Slator 2023 LSPI – Prestigious ranking for major translation companies in the world
Software localization service process at Tomato Media
The following is the software localization service process at Tomato Media:
Frequently asked questions about app translation services
1. What kind of files do I need to send to localize my apps and software programs?
There are a variety of potential file formats, be they text-based (XML, RC, HTML, PO, PROPERTIES) or binary (XLSX, DLL, or EXE). Technically, you can send any of these file formats for localization.
But it’s important that when you send files to your language service provider, like Tomato, these files can easily be identified, and the text to be localized can easily be secured.
2. What tools are used to localize the application?
Choosing the right app localization tool is important in many ways, most notably because we want to ensure the effectiveness of the localization process while maintaining file integrity.
In essence, certain types of files work best with certain tools.
- Visual software localization tools
- Supporting tools or professional editing tools
- Digital audio editing tools
So, depending on the project and the file format, Tomato will decide which tool is best.
After the tool is selected by the technical team for a particular project, it will be used to prepare resource files for direct transfer to the translation team.
3. What are the most typical app localization issues in a project?
The most common issues that we’ve put together are:
➤ Strings or text without unique IDs or identifiers
This makes it harder to reuse strings as part of a later update or next version release.
Think of using files with unique numbers or IDs per string.
➤ Some strings to be translated may be hard-coded by the developer
This means that it is not easy to extract text for translation. Consider keeping a localizable text file in a separate file so that it can be easily identified when sending the file.
➤ File format does not match our toolkit
The file may have a format that is not useful for localization. Use standard file types if possible.
4. How do you check a localized app?
The localization test phase is important to ensure that the localized version remains true to its original design. The level and type of testing usually performed are functional testing and language testing.
➤ Language test
This means that testers focus on language and verify the correct use of terminology in context while searching for incomplete translations, spelling errors, and grammar.
➤ Functional testing
This means that testers navigate the entire application to explore localization issues in layouts and strings that can affect user satisfaction.
The purpose of any testing phase is to detect and remedy any localization problems that are found. The most common problems are: string truncation, concatenation, untranslated words, etc.
The use of emulators is a common method for testing localized applications. This means that by changing the display language on your device to test your localized app, you can help verify that your content displays correctly.
|Ready to get started?||
Have a large project?
|GET A QUOTE||✉ CONTACT US|
- Translation Services
- Interpretation Services
- English Translation Service
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish Translation Service
- Interpreter service at the scene
- Interpreter Service for the project
- Remote Interpreting Services
- Cabin/Simultaneous Interpreting Services
- Consecutive Interpreting Services
- Whisper Interpreting Services
- Escort Interpreting Services
- Interpreter Service at the Factory
- Interpreter Service for Trade Fairs & Exhibitions
- Negotiation Interpretation Services
- Court Interpretation
- Interpretation Service for Conferences and Seminars
- Market research interpreting services
- Technology Transfer Interpreting Service
- Interpretation services for cultural exchange and tourism events
- Localization Services
- Media Translation Services
- Translation Services
- English Interpretation – Introduction to high quality service at a good price
- The Chinese interpretation agency ranked first in terms of quality today
- Company Profile Translation
- Notarized Translation Services
- Korean Interpretation Service – Fast and accurate interpretation expert
- Document Translation
- Specialized Document Translation
- Thesis Academic Document Translation Services
- Import and Export Translation
- Accounting Translation Services
- Contract Translation
- Tenders Translation
- MSDS Translation Services
- Book Magazine Translation Services
- Desktop Publishing (DTP) Services
- Notarized Translation Services of Study Abroad Documents
- Notarized Translation Services of Visa Applications
- Financial Statement Translation Services
- Interpretation Services