Prestige & High-quality Website Localization Services at Tomato
📗 Standard & beautiful cross-platform localization
📗 Support translation of up to 50 languages
📗 Competitive, suitable, and optimal price
📗 Quality according to international ISO 9001:2015
📗 Always on time
Website translation – Current trend of going global
In the current “go global” movement, many people have signed up for website localization services. In recent years, the trend of building a global website with multi-language and multi-platform has gradually been invested by many companies. The purpose is to expand the influence, penetrate the world market to find potential customers and increase revenue.
What is website localization?
Website localization, in particular, is a critical component of globalization success. Businesses can market products, services, and brand information to potential customers in various nations across the world by translating website material from the original language into one or two languages or more, depending on the target audience’s culture.
Difficulties in implementing website localization
The process of website translation is no longer as tough as it once was, thanks to the ongoing improvement of the translation software. If you solely use the app, however, it will be easy to mistranslate specialist words, slang, rare ancient phrases, and so on.
Therefore, to optimize efficiency, the localization of the website should involve the participation of professional translators, knowledgeable about the industry and local culture of the target language.
Contact a localization service expert
Do you need help with a localization project? We’re here for you!
High-quality website localization and translation services
Tomato Media’s website localization services, which combine advanced translation technology with a leading translation force of 100+ experts and more than 5,000 collaborators who are professional translators, ensure the successful construction of website translations in the most accurate language, suitable for the culture of each potential customer’s country.
Contents required when translating websites
When you choose our company’s services, you’ll get a variety of translation solutions for website content from A to Z, including:
- Web interface on mobile devices, computers, tablets, etc.
- Information homepage, subpage, footer, etc.
- Information banner image content
- Symbols, symbols, colors, etc. according to the culture of the target language.
Quality translation products will be made by our translation team through a methodical process with the following steps:
① Website analysis
Experts will learn and examine the content and technical parts of the website after first knowing the specific requirements of clients. The next step is to outline the process, provide the customer with an implementation strategy, a cost estimate, and a precise completion timeline.
② Website content translation
After achieving an agreement, the translator will carry out the translation. This procedure needs the translator to maintain semantic accuracy, conform to the correct context of the website, and be appropriate for the target language’s text culture.
③ Website layout and navigation
This procedure runs parallel to the translation, and the translator will check to see if the localized material causes any issues with the interface layout, ensuring a professional appearance for the website.
④ Localization of images and icons
The translator will change the symbols, icons, colors, etc. to suit the local culture of the target language, helping to improve the user experience for the target audience.
⑤ Website localization testing
This process will be carried out until customer satisfaction is achieved. Tomato will combine translation checking on many devices such as computers, phones, tablets, combined with translation software to ensure that there are no errors in spelling, grammar, style or layout of the website.
Tools and platforms to support website localization
45++ languages for website localization at Tomato Media
At Tomato, you have a wide variety of website localization options in over 45 popular languages:
What are the advantages of using Tomato’s website localization service?
Tomato Media is one of Asia’s top providers of website localization services, with offices in three Asian countries: Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia. Because of the following advantages, we are always the chosen choice of many partners for website localization services.
Experienced translation and localization staff
Tomato now boasts over 100 specialists and over 4,900 collaborators. These are all translators who are native speakers of one or two foreign languages and have a broad understanding of indigenous cultures from a variety of countries and areas. For more than 50 languages and 100 specialties, we can handle a range of website localization requirements.
Tomato has the capacity to meet a variety of requests for multilingual localization services in a comprehensive, professional, and satisfied manner.
Commitment to absolute confidentiality
By signing an NDA between Tomato and the customer, all information obtained during the cooperation process will be kept entirely confidential. If we break the contract agreement, we shall bear full responsibility before the law and full recompense.
Testing on multiple platforms and devices
The product will be tested on a variety of popular operating systems, including Windows, iOS, Android, MacOS, Linux, and others. Electronic devices such as phones, computers, tablets, and a variety of other devices from a variety of companies are also used to test software to meet customer needs.
Constantly improved service quality
Tomato is always investing in technology, using cutting-edge translation tools for website localization. Simultaneously, it holds frequent training sessions, workshops, and examines the quality of translators, staff service attitudes, and customer feedback in order to improve service quality.
QC system meets ISO 9001:2015
Besides being a member of international translation associations, the company is also a unit with a product quality management system that meets international standards ISO 9001 – 2015.
Trusted by 1,000+ customers
This recognition has contributed significantly to the brand reputation today, bringing success to more than 1,000 customers and 2,500+ partners, 65,000 projects and 1,000,000,000 pages of documents translated at Tomato.
Website localization process at Tomato Media
The following is the process of website localization services at Tomato Media:
Tomato Media is committed to providing high-quality service and keeping all of its commitments to customers. Our staff adhere to well-defined business processes in order to communicate effectively, deliver on time, and surpass customer expectations.
Tomato Media – Reputable Website Localization Services
- Hanoi Head Office: Room 504, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Bangkok Branch: 362 Krungthep, Nonthaburi 2, Bangkok, Thailand
- Jakarta Branch: 12th Floor, Wisma 46 Tower, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia
Hotline: 0938 596 333
- Translation Services
- Interpretation Services
- English Translation Service
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish Translation Service
- Interpreter service at the scene
- Interpreter Service for the project
- Remote Interpreting Services
- Cabin/Simultaneous Interpreting Services
- Consecutive Interpreting Services
- Whisper Interpreting Services
- Escort Interpreting Services
- Interpreter Service at the Factory
- Interpreter Service for Trade Fairs & Exhibitions
- Negotiation Interpretation Services
- Court Interpretation
- Interpretation Service for Conferences and Seminars
- Market research interpreting services
- Technology Transfer Interpreting Service
- Localization Services
- Media Translation Services
- Translation Services
- English Interpretation – Introduction to high quality service at a good price
- The Chinese interpretation agency ranked first in terms of quality today
- Company Profile Translation
- Notarized Translation Services
- Korean Interpretation Service – Fast and accurate interpretation expert
- Document Translation
- Specialized Document Translation
- Thesis Academic Document Translation Services
- Import and Export Translation
- Accounting Translation Services
- Contract Translation
- Tenders Translation
- MSDS Translation Services
- Book Magazine Translation Services
- Desktop Publishing (DTP) Services
- Notarized Translation Services of Study Abroad Documents
- Notarized Translation Services of Visa Applications
- Financial Statement Translation Services
- Interpretation Services